March 19, 2024, 04:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628235 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 05, 2009, 02:34:57 AM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090604/NEWS01/906049994

Family confirms body found is Nevaeh
, last modified June 04. 2009 8:41PM

RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP -- A body found today at the River Raisin in Raisinville Township has been confirmed as the missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan of Monroe.

Police officers have spoken to the family, and a relative has confirmed to The Monroe Evening News that the child found was Nevaeh.

"That baby was innocent," her grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, said. "I want capital punishment."

Law enforcement search teams have been staged today at the River Raisin near Ida-Maybee and Dixon Rds. in Raisinville Township.

N. Custer Rd. is blocked to traffic between Muehleisen and Yensch Rds. On the south side of the River Raisin, all traffic has been shut down on Dixon Rd. at Sullivan Rd. and Neiman Rd.

The news media have been ordered to stay at least two miles away from where the road blocks have been staged. News helicopters have been ordered to clear the air space.

Nevaeh has been missing since the night of May 24.

The Monroe Evening News will continue to post details as they become available.

So it is her... I have no words right now, other than my prayers are with Mr. Hinojosa (sp?)

an angelic monkey God Bless You Nevaeh!!  Give Caylee a big hug from all of us!! I know that you and Caylee will have fun playing and laughing together up there in a place where you are truly loved!!!   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1621 on: June 05, 2009, 05:03:56 AM »

The sheriff's office will hold a 10:30 a.m. press conference Friday to reveal more details.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

Just so you know, here are some local news sites:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/
http://www.wxyz.com/default.aspx
http://www.clickondetroit.com/index.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1622 on: June 05, 2009, 06:57:06 AM »

snipped........
An area near the river in Raisinville Township, about 35 miles south-southwest of Detroit, was cordoned off as police investigated late into Thursday night.

They recovered evidence from a shallow grave along the River Raisin's edge that had been covered with some kind of fast-drying cement powder, the Detroit Free Press reported early Friday.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/childs_body_found_in_michigan.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1623 on: June 05, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »

There's something odd about the way Nevaeh was found and the manner in which she was buried. Not to be on a witch hunt here, but her body was found by Guy Bickley. I don't know if there's a connection, but there's a Guy Ornan Blickley on the SO registry from Cleveland.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1624 on: June 05, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »

I heard this sad news as I went to bed last night - I then listened to NG. The thing that struck me (and has for a bit) is that the RSO said he was not targeting JB because she had a daughter. It seems to me that when you say you did not do something specific it usually means you did do it. This mother (used loosely) and the grandmother both need to be charged with child endangerment. How could anyone let a SO much less more than one have access to your kid. This is just sickens me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: June 05, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »

Did anyone catch last night that Police were with Nevaeh's Father and in touch with her grandmother?

No mention of where her Mother was? I smell an arrest announcement this morning-

Keeping my fingers crossed.
B
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: June 05, 2009, 08:25:14 AM »

I hope you are right Blink. I want JUSTICE for Nevaeh, as we all do. Too bad Michigan is not a death penalty state.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1627 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:04 AM »

Yes, this could have preserved her body and evidence, not to mention the concrete itself being evidence.  I'd say whoever did this isn't the brightest bulb in the closet but just may be the sickest.
Going out on a limb here...tip toeing I should say...

I am reading pieces here and there as I do not think I can stomach too much of it.  When I first heard that the body was found next to a lake, not in the lake, and that the body was in a cement like encasing, preserved, made me think back to Jennifer Buchannans first media appearances.  She made the statements that someone "snatched" Nevaeh, both her and her mother asked that Nevaeh be returned "in one piece" or something to that effect.

I am sorry, I think Jennifer Buchanan has something to do with this, the body is in condition that she can have a propper burrial as per their media pleas.  I just do not think that someone who was willing to go through all of this trouble of snatching a girl in broad daylight unnoticed, keep her hidden for 3 weeks, encase her in cement...would then just leave her to be found a few feet from a body of water entact.  Makes no sense.

JMO

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:35 AM »

You know Blink, she's not even mentioned in any of the morning news reports I read. They all mention the father and the grandmother.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 05, 2009, 08:30:22 AM »

There is a specific mix in concrete .. everyone is a little different..
It may very well be able to be identified in its origination..
If it is bags of concrete mix.. It may be home depot for instance and possibly they can view surveillance video..
If it is something like bags that have been in the culprits garage for 2 years then maybe not.

of the 3 So s ...only Easter would have a garage possibly..
doesn't mean that one of the others doesn't have friends/relatives with a garage that bags of cement could have been stored in...
this will be found out and soon...
Does not mean that any one of these many people could not have stopped at their local hardware store, Lowes, or Home Depot and purchased a bag of quick setting cement with cash.
Lowes and Home Depot both have the "self checkout" so its not nessessary to be seen by a cashier, and with a hat on (typical for hardware stores) you could go unrecognizable on video.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: June 05, 2009, 08:39:34 AM »

To me there are just so many signs -- JB talked about her daughter in past tense; every time she opened her mouth something stupid and inconsistent came out

She was so worried about SOs being mad at her ....

Evil pure evil
She is also the one person so far that I have noticed who can not seem to keep her story straight.  Many called Misty out for much less in the Haleigh case.  Jennifer has a different version of the "truth" each time she opens her mouth to speak about the last time she saw Nevaeh, both her and her mother spoke in past tense about Nevaeh.  Jennifer had no hang ups about saying "someone snatched her up and took her behind the building" as if she had been plotting in her mind for a long time just how this could be done so that she could let the police know that it was "possible". 
IDK, I do not see a paniced mother here, I see one trying to throw out information and frame others.  A paniced mother would not give a map of what could/would/did happen "snatched" and "taken behind the building"......just saying.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 05, 2009, 08:46:12 AM »

Kennedy's g/f said she bled because of her new tattoo.  Others on here who have gotten tats have said that they barely bleed.  I am not sure if concrete mix still has lye in it, but I know it used to .  If she got concrete dust (lye) on the fresh tat they could defiantly cause bleeding?
Sorry, going out on a limb here again.  Not to play devils advocate, but location plays a huge part in regards to how much bleeding occurs with a tat.  I have 4 tastefully placed on various areas of my body.  Some did bleed way more than others....so ya.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 05, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »

Fox reporting no obvious signs of trauma and naked. 
Sick sick sick effs!!
"No signs of trauma" sounds to me like a staged SO abduction.  Mom sure was pointing the fingers...but was so quick to write notes to Kennedy to try and keep him close and saying that she hopes he forgives her. (Keep him close while you stab him in the back maybe?)

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: June 05, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »

Fox reporting no obvious signs of trauma and naked
Sick sick sick effs!!
"No signs of trauma" sounds to me like a staged SO abduction.  Mom sure was pointing the fingers...but was so quick to write notes to Kennedy to try and keep him close and saying that she hopes he forgives her. (Keep him close while you stab him in the back maybe?)

I'm curious about the naked part.  There was an initial report when she was found that she was identified by the fact that she had on the same clothes she was found missing in?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »

Alright, these 2 snippets are what is sticking in my head at this point.  Does not sit well with what we now know.  (JMO)

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

Girl's mom says stress led to failed question on polygraph test
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 26. 2009 11:47AM

Ms. Buchanan said she fears the worst has happened to Nevaeh but remains hopeful her daughter will return to her safely.
"My gut feeling is she’s in someone’s vehicle right now," she said. "I’m not trying to think of the worst but I have to prepare for the worst."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Almost 100 percent sure she got snatched. I know she would have put up some kind of fight because she is loud. I think someone put a hand over her mouth, took her in the back," said Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan.

"If anybody has her and she's still alive, just bring her back to me," said Nevaeh's grandma, Sherry Buchanan. "That's all I ask of you and I won't ask any questions. I just want to hold her and keep her near to me, and if she's not let me lay her down and be peaceful with the good Lord up above."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19556544/detail.html

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: June 05, 2009, 09:07:01 AM »

From an AP article:

"Nevaeh's maternal grandmother, Sheri Buchanan, who had custody of the girl, told WWJ that clothing on the girl's body matched what the girl was wearing when she disappeared, but they're waiting for DNA testing as a formality."

http://www.wwj.com/Body-Found-Likely-Nevaeh-Buchanan/4538106

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 05, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

"He was basically the only male figure in her life because her (expletive) father wanted to disappear," she said. She said he acted like she was joking when she called him to tell her Neveah had disappeared. He helped search until investigators took him into custody for a parole violation, she said.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090526/NEWS05/90526013/1007/NEWS05/Search+goes+on+for+missing+5-year-old+Monroe+girl

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The portion bolded above has always rubbed me the wrong way.  I get that Jennifer has anger issues with the father....but her rage in this sentence almost sounds blaming.  "..her (expletive) father wanted to disappear" ....that can be followed up with "leaving me to deal with this child", "leaving me with the expenses", "causing me to not have a party filled life"........I know, another limb, but to me it sounds as if she is not only building up the SO's as possible fall guys, but giving excuses as to why she did it and where her rage is coming from.

Just going back and re-reading based on what we know now.  These are all JMO.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: June 05, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

Dolce, I've felt all along that Mom is involved, so you're not alone.  There are just too many oddities. Her inconsistencies and callousness is just part of it for me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1638 on: June 05, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »

There's something odd about the way Nevaeh was found and the manner in which she was buried. Not to be on a witch hunt here, but her body was found by Guy Bickley. I don't know if there's a connection, but there's a Guy Ornan Blickley on the SO registry from Cleveland.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1639 on: June 05, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »

Did anyone catch last night that Police were with Nevaeh's Father and in touch with her grandmother?

No mention of where her Mother was? I smell an arrest announcement this morning-

Keeping my fingers crossed.
B
I do too 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.