March 18, 2024, 10:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628148 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 05, 2009, 11:27:33 AM »

Sherriff said that a Tee was found at the scene but did not say she was wearing it.  Also no mention of her shorts. 

Yes, I noticed the same thing, NoRo.  They did say no sign of trauma, though.  The rape of a 5 year old baby would look like trauma, I would think.  WTH happened to her?

Something that should never happen to any child.  May she be in peace and playing with the angels.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: June 05, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »

Sherriff said that a Tee was found at the scene but did not say she was wearing it.  Also no mention of her shorts. 

Yes, I noticed the same thing, NoRo.  They did say no sign of trauma, though.  The rape of a 5 year old baby would look like trauma, I would think.  WTH happened to her?

I am waiting on the autopsey report before I say what I think.  I feel that JB is all over this mess.  That poor child had no chance.

That's what I think.  Why was she with this child anyway?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: June 05, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »

Morning

I guess I missed the presser, but wait did I read they just found a shirt above?   Does that statement mean there were no other clothing found      OMG, it sounds like cement was poured over her at the site, sick!   I'm trying to wrap my brain around what has been said, no apparent trauma to the body - are we to assume that also includes strangulation, they did not specify that there as no blunt force trauma to the head.  Was she drugged, we'll have to wait to find out.  Judging by what I'm reading no one has been ruled out including JB.

NOW the family is suspicous of GK, are you flipping kidding me!   Please tell me that statement came from the bio dad's side, because right about now I want to ring JB and even the grandmother's neck!  I'm not buying the time line or facts JB gives, something just doesn't add up.   It sounds like there was too much activity outside for a stranger abduction/murder, although it is possible.   So many questions...a ton of outrage.

Then again if this country would finally get the grand picture unanimously these predators would not be out walking around in society to repeat offend again...I am just too tired of making that statement over and over again.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: June 05, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »

Something that should never happen to any child.  May she be in peace and playing with the angels.

That's for sure.  It will forever be beyond the scope of my understanding how anyone could hurt a child purposely.

I feel sure she is in the embrace of the Lord, safely in heaven where the first real parent she ever had is watching over her.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 05, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »

Considering Nevaeh had met both Smith and Kennedy ... neither would be considered "strangers". 

Janet

+++++++

REMINDER

2nd sex offender jailed in Nevaeh disappearance
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER
May 28, 2009 12:18 PM

Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, said today that Smith met the girl once at the family's apartment.

"I've only met Roy Smith through George Kennedy," she said. "He's only been as far as my parking lot to pick me up," to go "driving around, going out to eat a couple of times. It's Monroe - you can only do so many things."

http://m.freep.com/news.jsp?key=468343&rc=lo&p=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: June 05, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »

This poor child, I hope she didn't suffer. Who ever this ends up being, whether a family member, friends or stranger, I pray they don't spend another day on this earth not suffering.

Doesn't it make sense to say if this was someone who worked with cement, they would have used a different type and hid it in a better fashion? It does to me. We will have to wait and see where this evidence takes us.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: June 05, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »

Interesting article from the mother of Nevaeh's friend

Boy's mother: He didn't see Nevaeh taken
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • June 5, 2009

Post a CommentRecommend(1)Print E-mail this article Letter to editor Share Facebook
 Twitter
 Digg
 Del.icio.us
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!
Despite a search warrant that says he saw a man stab 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan in woods after she disappeared, her 8-year-old friend saw nothing, his mother said.

“She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said the boy’s mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

The two children had played inside the boy’s apartment most of the afternoon, then Nevaeh left with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, Kuhn said.

The next thing Kuhn heard, Nevaeh was missing. Devastated, Kuhn shudders to think what else could have been.

“I'm really sad that that happened to her -- but I'm glad it wasn't him," she said, her face tightening, tears welling.

After Thursday’s candlelight vigil, Kuhn held her son and pointed to the sky.

"We picked out a star and said it was Nevaeh," Kuhn said today. She said her son asked: "Why did this happen to my friend? Why did this happen to me?"

A neighbor took him aside, trying to explain away the pain. And while investigators try to determine who took Nevaeh while she rode her scooter outside, the boy said before he left for school today he'll always keep her spirit inside him.

"Nevaeh's my friend and I'm her friend," he said. "She's in my heart forever."

http://www.freep.com/article/20090605/NEWS05/90605036
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: June 05, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »

That's for sure.  It will forever be beyond the scope of my understanding how anyone could hurt a child purposely.

I feel sure she is in the embrace of the Lord, safely in heaven where the first real parent she ever had is watching over her.

Finally caught up..missed everything happening last night.

This poor sweet little Neveah is in Heaven now..happy and at peace.  No sign of trauma...yet covered haphazardly in cement.  Someone wanted her found.  Would GK be so stupid if he works with cement to do such a half-a$$ed job of covering her?  I don't think so.  I think the Mom is in on this with someone else and she was setting up GK. 

Rest in the loving arms of God sweet Neveah..... 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: June 05, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »

Post a CommentRecommend(1)Print E-mail this article Letter to editor Share Facebook
 Twitter
 Digg
 Del.icio.us
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!
Despite a search warrant that says he saw a man stab 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan in woods after she disappeared, her 8-year-old friend saw nothing, his mother said.

She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said the boy’s mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

The two children had played inside the boy’s apartment most of the afternoon, then Nevaeh left with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, Kuhn said.

The next thing Kuhn heard, Nevaeh was missing. Devastated, Kuhn shudders to think what else could have been.

“I'm really sad that that happened to her -- but I'm glad it wasn't him," she said, her face tightening, tears welling.

"We picked out a star and said it was Nevaeh," Kuhn said today. She said her son asked: "Why did this happen to my friend? Why did this happen to me?"

A neighbor took him aside, trying to explain away the pain. And while investigators try to determine who took Nevaeh while she rode her scooter outside, the boy said before he left for school today he'll always keep her spirit inside him.

Wait, JB stated that Neveah went upstairs alone, IRRC she said nothing about picking her up at her upstairs friend's apartment.   Time gap here.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 05, 2009, 11:54:30 AM »

Twitter
 Digg
 Del.icio.us
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!

She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said the boy’s mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

Wait, JB stated that Neveah went upstairs alone, IRRC she said nothing about picking her up at her upstairs friend's apartment.   Time gap here.

The friend's mother states Jennifer picked her up and said they had to go to the store. Beginning to look like Neveah's mother may have taken of sent her somewhere. Something is very wrong here.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1730 on: June 05, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

Twitter
 Digg
 Del.icio.us
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!

I just saw that too.  I wonder if this is where JB might have slipped up in her lie detector interview with the police. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1731 on: June 05, 2009, 11:57:11 AM »

I saw the father of this little boy this morning, it was very sad to say the least.  I believe this mom's story, Nevaeh ate at their apt, I read that in one of the articles, or the father said that this morning. So, I thought Nevaeh's mother said the little girl went upstairs to play, and then another child came to tell her Nevaeh was playing in the street. I expect an arrest of this worthless trash real soon.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1732 on: June 05, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »

The friend's mother states Jennifer picked her up and said they had to go to the store. Beginning to look like Neveah's mother may have taken of sent her somewhere. Something is very wrong here.
Its only 20 mins from the apartment complex to where Nevaeh was found.  I hope when she says "store" she does not mean Home Depot or Lowes.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: June 05, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

Monroe schools to offer counseling
By Gina Damron • Free Press Staff Writer • June 5, 2009

Nevaeh Buchanan should have been at her preschool graduation Thursday.

She was bound for kindergarten at Hollywood Elementary in Monroe.

Instead, investigators say the child's body found in a shallow grave found alongside the River Raisin is likely Nevaeh.

Now, Monroe Public Schools are planning to offer counselors and social workers to children and families from the district, possibly as soon as Monday, Superintendent David Taylor said today, shortly after watching a news conference with Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield.

"We're just all sad," Taylor said. "We're all saddened by this."

He said Nevaeh attended Discovery Preschool, housed in the Cantrick Learning Center, not far from her home.

The preschool, Taylor said, is funded by the state and geared toward at-risk children. He said the district takes socioeconomics and whether students are behind in their motor skills into consideration when admitting children to the school.

He said Nevaeh was set to graduate from the program.

Hanging in the main office of the learning center was a small paper, with two pictures of the 5-year-old and a message typed across the top: "Endangered Missing."

http://www.freep.com/article/20090605/NEWS05/90605037/1007/NEWS05/Monroe+schools+to+offer+counseling
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 05, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

The preschool, Taylor said, is funded by the state and geared toward at-risk children. He said the district takes socioeconomics and whether students are behind in their motor skills into consideration when admitting children to the school.
I read somewhere on another forum, that social services had been to the apt on more than one occasion. Surprise.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: June 05, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

Its only 20 mins from the apartment complex to where Nevaeh was found.  I hope when she says "store" she does not mean Home Depot or Lowes.

Two completely different statements from the friend's mother and from Jennifer. It seems to me that Jennifer has been too detached the whole time that Neveah has been missing. I'm sure LE knows a lot more about what's going on than I do. Hope they crack this case wide open and soon!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1736 on: June 05, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »

'Perp is still out in community'  from presser.

WTH is that supposed to mean?  The perp is currently wearing  a new suit and gets three hots and a cot?
To me it says that Jennifer is still in her apartment.

That is what I was thinking too, Dolce.

I am right there with you all.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: June 05, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »

I have been reading trying to catch up. But something has struck me about being encased in powdered quick setting concrete. For one thing, the bags of cement are very heavy, and I am sure it would have taken more than one to do the job. Another is, you would not just be able to pour the powder on the body and then add water. It doesn't work that way. You need a container to pour the cement into and then add water and stir it till it mixes. It is a time consuming process that would take a several minutes. I doubt if you could mix enough at one time to just pour and leave. You would have to repeat the process several times.

My point is, someone must have seen something. Even if it was at night. The car/van would have been parked on the road, there was a railing there. And much coming and going from it, carrying bags and buckets, possibly a shovel to stir and to dig a hole,  and the body. What's more, it seems very amatuerish. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1738 on: June 05, 2009, 12:11:45 PM »

The mother of Nevaeh's 7 year old friend's story entirely contradicts JBs, and she presumably has no reason to lie.  JB said Nevaeh was out playing and came in to change clothes.  She changed and then went upstairs to play with her friend, and that was the last time she saw her.  Never did she ever say anything about going upstairs to pick her up. I can't believe this.  I seriously can't believe this.  She's culpable.  I feel it in my heart.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 05, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »

I dont think they ever verified WHOSE shorts were bloody in Kennedy's motel room, did they?
Rumors are fast and furious on Monroe Talks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.