March 19, 2024, 12:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628180 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:54 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20090605/NEWS05/90605036

June 5, 2009

Boy didn't see Nevaeh taken

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Updated at 3:17 p.m.

Despite a search warrant that says an 8-year-old boy saw a man stab his playmate Nevaeh Buchanan in woods, the boy saw nothing, his mother said.

“She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said Austin Kuhn's mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

The two children had played inside the boy’s apartment most of the afternoon, then Nevaeh left with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, Kuhn said.

The next thing Kuhn heard, Nevaeh was missing. Devastated, Kuhn shudders to think what else could have been.

“I'm really sad that that happened to her -- but I'm glad it wasn't him," she said, her face tightening, tears welling.

After Thursday’s candlelight vigil, Kuhn held her son and pointed to the sky.

"We picked out a star and said it was Nevaeh," Kuhn said today. She said Austin asked: "Why did this happen to my friend? Why did this happen to me?"

A neighbor took him aside, trying to explain away the pain. And while investigators try to determine who took Nevaeh while she rode her scooter outside, the boy said before he left for school today he'll always keep her spirit inside him.

"Nevaeh's my friend and I'm her friend," he said. "She's in my heart forever."

Poor boy, I feel badly for him. I hope he gets the professional help he undoubtedly will need.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: June 05, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
George was looking for her too. So he was looking for Nevaeh how he will have time to buried de body. because after the 911 call he was under the LE eyes.
right, two diferent times. The mother says that she was unloding his car with groceries and maybe after that stat putting groveries in the pantry when the little girld told her that Nevaeh was playing in the streets. It was aproximatly less than an hour for her or George to kill the baby and dispose the body and covered up with cement.

But he wasn't under LE's eyes before they requested to see him, and he could have had help from his "girlfriend." Maybe he was disposing instead of looking. I don't think Jennifer's time frame is matching up either. JMO
well a little friend told the mother that Nevaeh was playing on the street, the mother went to tell her stay away from the streets and she couldnt find her ater 30 minutes she called the 911 and everybody at that point will not be close to the body neither George because he was there with her

I know, but that was Jennifer's story. I think her timeline is coming under scrutiny. According to the upstair neighbor, she went upstairs and got Nevaeh and took her to the "store" around three or so, and did not mention that in her timeline....I'm not buying her timeline at this point. JMO

Isn't the time line, Naveah was outside playing in the later part of the afternoon with other children and the last kid to see her went up to the apartment to tell the mom Naveah was playing near the street? She went out there and she was gone, which tells me a person took her while she was near the street.  
Earlier in the day Nehaeh was playing with her little friend. They are 2 different times and 2 different events.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:03:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: June 05, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Michigan was the first English speaking government, in 1846, to ban the death penalty. Since becoming a state in 1837, Michigan has had no executions.

Good luck in that effort, won't happen.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: June 05, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
George was looking for her too. So he was looking for Nevaeh how he will have time to buried de body. because after the 911 call he was under the LE eyes.

But he wasn't under LE's eyes before they requested to see him, and he could have had help from his "girlfriend." Maybe he was disposing instead of looking. I don't think Jennifer's time frame is matching up either. JMO
well a little friend told the mother that Nevaeh was playing on the street, the mother went to tell her stay away from the streets and she couldnt find her ater 30 minutes she called the 911 and everybody at that point will not be close to the body neither George because he was there with her

I know, but that was Jennifer's story. I think her timeline is coming under scrutiny. According to the upstair neighbor, she went upstairs and got Nevaeh and took her to the "store" around three or so, and did not mention that in her timeline....I'm not buying her timeline at this point. JMO

Isn't the time line, Naveah was outside playing in the later part of the afternoon with other children and the last kid to see her went up to the apartment to tell the mom Naveah was playing near the street? She went out there and she was gone, which tells me a person took her while she was near the street.  
Earlier in the day Nehaeh was playing with her little friend. They are 2 different times and 2 different events.

I agree two different times by what the neighborhood children can relate.  However Neveah's Mom time line keeps changing.  First it was the kids said she was playing in the street and she couldn't find her..around 6pm.  Then it was I called and looked for a half  hour.  Then it was she walked to the store and back a couple of times .....she has been in the timeframe of 6 to 8 pm off and on.. I think she was confused by her drug use..just my opinion.

But I do believe, and have believed all along, due to her answers and phrasings..she knew what happened to her child.  I still believe she may be the murderer and GK was the person to help with disposal.  She and GK both flunked the LD test.  

I am not trying to be argumentative..I just share a different view.  And I appreciate yur view too..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:02:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: June 05, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
right, two diferent times. The mother says that she was unloding his car with groceries and maybe after that stat putting groveries in the pantry when the little girld told her that Nevaeh was playing in the streets. It was aproximatly less than an hour for her or George to kill the baby and dispose the body and covered up with cement.

sorry

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:02:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 05, 2009, 09:07:41 PM »

Was the grandmother at home when Nevaeh was last seen? Did she see her come home from the "store?" What was the Grandmother's condition? Did she drink or do drugs herself, or taking prescription medication that would make her sleep deeply? How old was the child that told Jennifer that Nevaeh on her scooter in the street? Is that child old enought to know what time she/he told her that? Did other adults see Nevaeh out riding her scooter around 6:30?? How long after the child told Jennifer that Nevaeh was riding her scooter that she really went out there to look? There are so many unanswered questions.

The scene from the river side of the burial site clearly shows that it is a very steep and slippery slope from the road down to the river. There was much more cement than would be in a single bag, it was very thick and covered quite a large area. I still think it was mixed first and pour on her body. That is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree. It was quite a task to do what was done. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: June 05, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I agree two different times by what the neighborhood children can relate.  However Neveah's Mom time line keeps changing.  First it was the kids said she was playing in the street and she couldn't find her..around 6pm.  Then it was I called and looked for a half  hour.  Then it was she walked to the store and back a couple of times .....she has been in the timeframe of 6 to 8 pm off and on.. I think she was confused by her drug use..just my opinion.

But I do believe, and have believed all along, due to her answers and phrasings..she knew what happened to her child.  I still believe she may be the murderer and GK was the person to help with disposal.  She and GK both flunked the LD test.  

I am not trying to be argumentative..I just share a different view.  And I appreciate yur view too..
I thought that she call 911 at 6:30 I do not know if the 911 call was released. Now if the police showed up at 8pm it is enought time to do something with the body but if she called 911 i imagine she did not move from home to wait for LE
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:02:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1907 on: June 05, 2009, 09:12:12 PM »

Grandma was at work, she works in a grocery store.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 05, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

I have to get back to work...Lets all agree on one thing. The person(s) resposible, the ones which took this child and killed her, need to be found, put on trial and spend every last day on this earth suffering.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 05, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »

Father still hopes body isn't Nevaeh
By SUZETTE HACKNEY • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • June 5, 2009

Nevaeh Buchanan’s father, Shane Hinjosa, is in a battle with his emotions. He says he’s spent the last 24 hours in a state of hope — and hurt — since fishermen found a body that could be that of his missing 5-year-old daughter.

“We don’t know for sure if it was Nevaeh,” Hinjosa said this afternoon, referring to the body that was recovered Thursday in a shallow grave along the banks of the River Raisin. “I’m just hoping and praying that she’s still alive out there.”

Around 4:30 p.m., a Monroe County sheriff’s deputy arrived at the apartment complex where Nevaeh went missing on May 24. Hinjosa said the deputy, who left without commenting, inquired about getting fingerprints of the girl to try to identify the body.

“They can’t do dental records because Nevaeh had never been to the dentist,” he said.

Hinjosa said he’s waiting by the phone for law enforcement officials to call. He wants to see that body. If it’s someone else’s child, he said, he hurts for those parents, too.

Nevaeh or not, “whoever did this needs to be punished badly,” he said.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090605/NEWS05/90605089

I do feel for this young father and his mother to some extent.   Hinjosa and his mother are both going to carry a heavy burden for the rest of their live.  It was not until his daughter and her granddaughter was reported missing that they took an interest in her life.  Hinjosa had not seen Nevaeh for three year.  He did not pay child support.

Thinks about it.  Not only did this young father and paternal grandmother fail Nevaeh but ... all the adults who were given the God-given priviledged responsibility to love and protect her failed her also.

This poor baby did not stand a chance.

1.  Jennifer allowed convicted SO's to have contact with her daughter.

2.  Nevaeh's uncle knew the situation in regards to Jennifer's relationship with George Kennedy ... and did not take positive steps to protect his precious niece.

3.  Nevaeh's grandmother knew the situation in regards to Jennifer's relationship with George Kennedy and ... did not take positive steps to protect her precious granddaughter.

4.  The probation authorities knew that George Kennedy was violating his probation by having a relationship with Jennifer and her then four year old daughter but ... a manager disregarding three supervisors recommendation in December, 2008 to detain.

1:45
http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584582/index.html

It would break my heart but ... if I believe that any of my grandchilren were at risk ... I would scream blue murder until somebody in authority listened.  If I believed thos defenseless children were at risk ... they would be my priority over their own parents ... my own grown kids.

I just do not understand the adults in little Nevaeh's life.  They were so blessed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: June 05, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

Was the grandmother at home when Nevaeh was last seen? Did she see her come home from the "store?" What was the Grandmother's condition? Did she drink or do drugs herself, or taking prescription medication that would make her sleep deeply? How old was the child that told Jennifer that Nevaeh on her scooter in the street? Is that child old enought to know what time she/he told her that? Did other adults see Nevaeh out riding her scooter around 6:30?? How long after the child told Jennifer that Nevaeh was riding her scooter that she really went out there to look? There are so many unanswered questions.

The scene from the river side of the burial site clearly shows that it is a very steep and slippery slope from the road down to the river. There was much more cement than would be in a single bag, it was very thick and covered quite a large area. I still think it was mixed first and pour on her body. That is my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree. It was quite a task to do what was done. JMO

Fanny...Grandmom was at work that day..that is why JB was watching her.  Which leads me to believe that JB and Neveah had very little time alone together prior to this other then weekends.   Neveah was in preschool, her Grandmom worked...so Mommy was alone in the apartment most days of the week to carry on as she liked.  I wish the Grandmother would have stopped and thought..if the court awarded her custody of Neveah..there had to be a reason they found her daughter unfit for custody.....therefore don't leave babygirl with Momma while you work.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: June 05, 2009, 09:19:25 PM »

i want to see her one last time..i want to make sure this is completely over..
quote Nevaeh's mom!!!!  make sure what is over?? the search?  the investigation?  her little life?  WHO SAYS THAT?   

I think she means it is over in the fact she is in deed not alive, that is how I take it.
if it were your daughter, would that be your statement?

i don't know how to take it

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: June 05, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

sorry

so where did he story of playmates seeing 'daddy george' stabbing Nevaeh come into play?  bate? bad reporting? false info?  wth?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:56:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 05, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE 

Hey a good debate spans idea's! We do not know what question she flunked, do we? I think drugs and a criminal past are playing a huge part in behavior.

Oh gosh now I really have to go. More later.

Prayers for all who are so passionately following this story. I bet Neveah is looking down from above and smiling that pretty smile of hers.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:37:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1914 on: June 05, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

Video of the man who found Nevaeh's body

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19668233/index.html

I am just catching up -- that poor man will be affected forever; thank goodness he was there to find her

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: June 05, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »

I have to get back to work...Lets all agree on one thing. The person(s) resposible, the ones which took this child and killed her, need to be found, put on trial and spend every last day on this earth suffering.

Amen!  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: June 05, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

i want to see her one last time..i want to make sure this is completely over..
quote Nevaeh's mom!!!!  make sure what is over?? the search?  the investigation?  her little life?  WHO SAYS THAT?   

I think she means it is over in the fact she is in deed not alive, that is how I take it.
if it were your daughter, would that be your statement?

i don't know how to take it

I am not sure how to take your question, whether you are trying to be rude or simply asking me a question, so I will answer as you are just asking so let me say, considering I am blessed with my children still living, never have been kidnapped, I have no idea what I would say, or do and I pray to god it never happens to me, nor to another child ever. We can all imagine what we would do, what we would say, how we would react but we do not know. I hope that answers your question
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 05, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

Fanny...Grandmom was at work that day..that is why JB was watching her.  Which leads me to believe that JB and Neveah had very little time alone together prior to this other then weekends.   Neveah was in preschool, her Grandmom worked...so Mommy was alone in the apartment most days of the week to carry on as she liked.  I wish the Grandmother would have stopped and thought..if the court awarded her custody of Neveah..there had to be a reason they found her daughter unfit for custody.....therefore don't leave babygirl with Momma while you work.

Thank you DD. That answered those questions for me and made it very convienient for Jennifer, didn't it? I wonder if Jennifer went shopping at her mother's grocery store and did her mother see Nevaeh then....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 05, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

moms said, and then she came down and told me Nevaeh was playing in the road with the scooter, so, I GOT UP and she wasn't there....
got up from the couch? got up from the potty? computer? got out of Bed???

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1919 on: June 05, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »

an angelic monkey Nevaeh is playing with Sandra and Caylee in heaven  an angelic monkey

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.