March 18, 2024, 10:25:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628150 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2009, 10:31:08 AM »

Dolce - thanks for posting the pics. 

Here is another video...notice Jennifer is pretty calm but her cousin can hardly speak.  Also I dont understand the bike story....if she cant ride it in the parking lot or the street, where else was she supposed to ride a bike at????!!!!

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/video.aspx?id=304361

I am sorry, it may just be me, but I see the deminor of Jennifer to be a bit cold, Casey Anthony-ish.  I sure hope she is not attempting to mimic the "Tot Mom".  The cousin is clearly more taken back by these events than the childs own mother, something is OFF!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »

I also wondered about the bio dad...not seeing this child in 3 yrs? now he is going to search all night blah blah blah...sorry but I have no respect for any parent who does not make an effort to see their child being mother or father....no excuses for it in my mind...the child is missing..now he declares his undying love for her....really? where were you for the last 3 yrs? was he contributing to her support in any way? doubt it...now he is going to be daddy...hope it isn't too late dad...
who really was looking out for this child??? Words fail me...they really do....
don't even get me started on the mom here....I can not be supportive of this mother when she put her daughter in harms way if she was taken by the mother's "friend"...I am just really really angry right now....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »

I also wondered about the bio dad...not seeing this child in 3 yrs? now he is going to search all night blah blah blah...sorry but I have no respect for any parent who does not make an effort to see their child being mother or father....no excuses for it in my mind...the child is missing..now he declares his undying love for her....really? where were you for the last 3 yrs? was he contributing to her support in any way? doubt it...now he is going to be daddy...hope it isn't too late dad...
don't even get me started on the mom here....I can not be supportive of this mother when she put her daughter in harms way if she was taken by the mother's "friend"...I am just really really angry right now....
Cookie, the father didn't see her for three years, because he was not allowed, it was court issued. What I want to know is why?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »

I am coming up empty in regards to info on Bio-Daddy.  Something would have to be shady about him if he was not awarded custody of his child, unless he gave it up unwanting of the responsibility.  (Which as heartless as it seems is possible)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2009, 10:40:27 AM »

Yeah..thanks for the street view of the apartment complex...I was looking for one this morning. Thankkkkkk you Dolceee 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »

By Hubert Wiggins
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:50 a.m.

MONROE, MICHIGAN -- The FBI joined local authorities in Monroe,Michigan for the search of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.  The girl was reported missing around 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 24.  The Monroe County Sheriff's office issued an Amber Alert at 8:15 p.m.  Authorities have questioned 39-year-old George Kennedy, an acquaintance of the missing girls mother Jenny.  Kennedy was also arrested for a parole violation.  From 2 p.m. to 9p.m. Monday, May 25 Jenny Buchanan was questioned by the police.  At the conclusion of the interrogation Buchanan was told that she was free to go.  Family members said the police told them they were looking into several leads but as of Monday, May 25 no arrests had been made.  Dale Hayford, pastor of a local Monroe church organized a search.  "I have been in Monroe all of my life I; I do not remember anything like this happening ever before, it has drawn the people together," Reverend Hayford said.  The missing girl's paternal grandmother Carla Elliotte made an emotional appeal for the return of her missing grandchild.  "Please just bring her home, she's an innocent little girl, you don't even know her, just bring her home," Mrs. Elliote said.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=304280

Ok, sorry I keep going back to this.  I understand the need to have the SO in custody still, but they questioned this mother from 2pm - 9pm, thats 7 hours.....thats a huge chunk of time.  I am interested in how much time they gave to questioning the father and fiance.  It does not take no 7 hours to say your story and prove that what you are saying is the truth.  Sorry not biting!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

All Judicial systems need to invoke MY RULE .... ONE STRIKE/YOU ARE OUT! Forever............PERIOD! It would not stop the madness, but it would keep those who offended and were caught off the streets.

Nut I agree with you but have even stronger feelings. Not only should there be a one strike rule, if they don't know how to controll their "special toys" then they need to be removed. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »

Yeah..thanks for the street view of the apartment complex...I was looking for one this morning. Thankkkkkk you Dolceee 
Nooooooo problemmmmm Nutttttt (why are we expanding our words?  LOL)  Thanks to Leroy for providing the awesome links!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »

All Judicial systems need to invoke MY RULE .... ONE STRIKE/YOU ARE OUT! Forever............PERIOD! It would not stop the madness, but it would keep those who offended and were caught off the streets.

Nut I agree with you but have even stronger feelings. Not only should there be a one strike rule, if they don't know how to controll their "special toys" then they need to be removed. 
I will pass you the hammer and chissle.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »

Cookie, the father didn't see her for three years, because he was not allowed, it was court issued. What I want to know is why?

yes I know..but was it court issued for forever??? could he have gone back to court and had the court order reviewed ? I want to know why as well that he was not allowed to see her...or is that even the truth? Are parents ever court ordered to not ever see their children?? unless he did something pretty awful...Monkeys need to do some digging...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2009, 10:47:18 AM »

yes I know..but was it court issued for forever??? could he have gone back to court and had the court order reviewed ? I want to know why as well that he was not allowed to see her...or is that even the truth? Are parents ever court ordered to not ever see their children?? unless he did something pretty awful...Monkeys need to do some digging...
I have been searching for info on the father here, I have 2 seperate browsers open just for him.  I am not finding anything on this guy.  Its not making much sense honestly.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2009, 10:49:37 AM »

She was discharged from probation in  01/26/2009. Perhaps her mom just gave her Nevaeh back.
Ok, that is interesting.  So Jennifer has only had sole custody for roughly 4 months.  I hope we do not have another Casey Anthony on our hands here.

According to what I've seen, the mother did not have custody--the grandmother did.
If Nevaeh was with her mother, regardless of what a piece of paper says, she was in custody of Nevaeh..and since the grandmother was not in sight, she had sole custody.  Nevaeh was taken on her watch.  Pretty cut and dry IMO

I understand, but what I don't know is whereabouts of the grandmother at the time all this went down.  I thought I read somewhere that the grandmother lived with them.  I may be mixing my cases though.  I certainly did not mean any offense to you, and agree 100000% that the mother, regardless of what's on paper, bears first responsibility.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2009, 10:49:54 AM »

I'm going with he did something pretty awful. I know of a horrible situation in my hometown, and let's just say the dad did do something horrible, and he is not allowed to go near his children, period.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »

I have been searching for info on the father here, I have 2 seperate browsers open just for him.  I am not finding anything on this guy.  Its not making much sense honestly.

Lets not forget that mom has been in jail....would that not be the perfect opportunity to get custody of your child??  At that point the proof  is in the pudding that mom is un-fit.....so what do they have against Shane that they still made grandma legal guardian and not him?

Personally, i think he just didn't fight for her    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2009, 10:51:21 AM »

That seems very odd, no myspace, no facebook?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »

I understand, but what I don't know is whereabouts of the grandmother at the time all this went down.  I thought I read somewhere that the grandmother lived with them.  I may be mixing my cases though.  I certainly did not mean any offense to you, and agree 100000% that the mother, regardless of what's on paper, bears first responsibility.

No worries, did not take offense at all.  Smile  I have not read that the grandmother was living with them, but that would make sense.  Mother Jennifer has not been out for very long it seems.  Is she working?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:35 AM »

I didn't find anything on him either Dolce except for the custody case link a few pages back. It doesn't mention anything about the case specifics though.

He is 22. She is 24. So, she was 19 when Nevaeh was born and he was 17.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2009, 10:54:55 AM »

Article published May 25, 2009
Monroe prays for girl's safe return
BLADE STAFF

MONROE — As authorities continue to search for the missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, friends and relatives gathered Monday night to pray for her safe return.

More than 50 people came to share tears and hugs at the apartment complex where the girl was last seen about 6:30 p.m. Sunday.

“Our hearts ache for you,” said the Rev. Dale Hayford of Monroe Crosswalk Community Church. “We need to pray for a miracle today.”

Nevaeh was last seen playing in the parking lot of the Charlotte Arms apartment complex, 1160 North Macomb St. in Monroe, where she lives with her mother Jennifer Buchanan and grandmother Sherry Buchanan.

--snipped--

Jess - you are correct in what you read.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2009, 10:55:18 AM »

She was discharged from probation in  01/26/2009. Perhaps her mom just gave her Nevaeh back.
Ok, that is interesting.  So Jennifer has only had sole custody for roughly 4 months.  I hope we do not have another Casey Anthony on our hands here.

According to what I've seen, the mother did not have custody--the grandmother did.
If Nevaeh was with her mother, regardless of what a piece of paper says, she was in custody of Nevaeh..and since the grandmother was not in sight, she had sole custody.  Nevaeh was taken on her watch.  Pretty cut and dry IMO

I read that too Jess. That Grandma, Jen and Nevaeh all lived in the apartment.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »

Lets not forget that mom has been in jail....would that not be the perfect opportunity to get custody of your child??  At that point the proof  is in the pudding that mom is un-fit.....so what do they have against Shane that they still made grandma legal guardian and not him?

Personally, i think he just didn't fight for her    
That is the conclussion I am coming up with as well since I have not found any files on him in the criminal database thus far for MI, OH, IL, and WI.  (I am expanding out gradually the surrounding states.) 
Given the location of MI, it is often that Canadian resedents often time come to the US and stay, do we know if there is a possibility that the father is from Canada?  Would that warrant him not receiving custody? 

THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX HERE....don't mind me!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.