March 18, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628118 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2009, 12:59:29 PM »

Jennifer Buchanan said she was held for many hours without food during questioning by investigators and that she felt like she was being treated as a suspect in the case of her missing daughter, Nevaeh.     Snap out of it Jennifer you are being looked at as a suspect.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2009, 01:03:20 PM »

"I have been following this case and searching for Nevaeh since Sunday, I personally feel that her mother was somehow involved. I know the mother, who does not have custody due to her criminal history of robbing a car dealership while 4 MONTH old Nevaeh was left in a running car. Who does that really? I have a 10 year old son and he does not play outside by himself ever!!! People are crazy. Why was this egg donor not watching Nevaeh?? Was she too buisy getting high or does she not care and is involved?? My heart goes out to Nevaeh and I hope and pray that she is found soon and unharmed."
-- Posted by anonymous on Tue, May 26, 2009, 12:38 pm EST
http://monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967    Robbing a car dealership while four month old Nevaeh is in a running car. This sums up what a loser she is.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »

I know it's already been commented on but...

"My gut feeling is she’s in someone’s vehicle right now," she said. "I’m not trying to think of the worst but I have to prepare for the worst."

Where does a mother get these type of gut feelings...a car...why not something else...

Yeah..that was my first thought too..How the H*ll does your gut tell you she is in a car?  Maybe because you helped her in?  Or watched through the curtains as she got in?  I still have hinky feelings about Mother and SO...they met at the parole office..wasn't he not to have contact with children?  So..what part of that does this jerkwad for a Mom not understand..and the Grandmom too? 

I am so sick of stupid foolish people having children and not even giving a tinker's damn about them!

Someone knows something..and the LE needS to lock these fools up on suspicion until someone talks..infact can't they all be arrested..Mom and Grandmom for knowingly allowing the child around a sex offender and the sex offender for being around the child? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »

Here's one more from the same link as above.    "I personally do not feel bad for this little girls mother at all. Nevaeh was out alone 2 nights before her disappearance at 10pm in the front of willow green trailor park playing on the playground. Who allows their 5 year old out alone at any time. I'm truly sorry for this little girl its not her fault she has a mother that doesn't take care of her. I also know Mr. Kennedy he worked with my boyfriend before being fired for using and selling drugs. I can bet that the mother also knew that Mr. Kennedy is a sex offender and didn't care enough about her daughter to keep him away from her!! This is what happens when parents care more about partying and them selves then their children!! I hope The mother at least get child neglect charges pressed on her.
-- Posted by knows Kennedy on Tue, May 26, 2009,"
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: May 26, 2009, 01:08:27 PM »

So mom looks pregnant...bio dad has a baby on the way....grandma has custody....this poor girl seemed like more of an inconvenience to her parents than anything.  How very sad.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 26, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

Here's one more from the same link as above.    "I personally do not feel bad for this little girls mother at all. Nevaeh was out alone 2 nights before her disappearance at 10pm in the front of willow green trailor park playing on the playground. Who allows their 5 year old out alone at any time. I'm truly sorry for this little girl its not her fault she has a mother that doesn't take care of her. I also know Mr. Kennedy he worked with my boyfriend before being fired for using and selling drugs. I can bet that the mother also knew that Mr. Kennedy is a sex offender and didn't care enough about her daughter to keep him away from her!! This is what happens when parents care more about partying and them selves then their children!! I hope The mother at least get child neglect charges pressed on her.
-- Posted by knows Kennedy on Tue, May 26, 2009,"

Read that comment there too NoRose...what a peice of work this family is.. she was out playing alone at 10 pm..her Mom and SO were probably inside getting high or making a drug deal..since thta seems to be his livilihood according to the post .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 26, 2009, 01:13:47 PM »

So mom looks pregnant...bio dad has a baby on the way....grandma has custody....this poor girl seemed like more of an inconvenience to her parents than anything.  How very sad.
Over and over we go with these cases, and it just gets worse. I'm sitting here silently thanking my mom and grandma, God rest their souls, for the wonderful care and love they gave me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 26, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »

I'm just arriving to follow this case & have to catch up a bit more but the statement this woman made that I put in bold has me quite alarmed.  We have to be aware that she may very well be leading people down the wrong path by stating her daughter is in "someone's vehicle" and the end is even more disturbing...does she know her daughter is dead & setting up for when she has to pretend to be shocked & outraged?  She seems awfully defensive for a devastated mom & making excuses already, hmmm.   Seems to be a very worried mom would be focused on her child not how she was being treated or even care that she failed a question on a poly.   It rings of Susan Smith and others trying to fool law enforcement & the public.

Right Cappy.  And my gut feeling tells me that if she would have been supervising her child, this wouldn't be happening!!!

This too, caught my attention: 

Jennifer Buchanan said she is sure that someone snatched her daughter.

"Almost 100 percent she got snatched. I know she would have put up some kind of fight because she is loud. I think someone put a hand over her mouth, took her in the back," she said.

She explaining away why no one heard Neveah scream or saw this transpire as well as does she mean that Neveah was taken to the rear of a building or that she was abducted from behind to conceal an identity?   This beeotch is doing an awful lot of thinking all of a sudden, seems to me she should have used what little of a brain she had before being part of a home invasion, being or participating in taking drugs, choosing to have a SO as a boyfriend around minors no less - or for that matter letting her child outside in a city unsupervised.

She acted alone or her SO boyfriend did it or they worked in concert - no doubt in my mind.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:14 PM »

And another thing, if you are going to create a myspace making a plea to help find your missing child would you not have it be public AND have a picture of Neveah versus yourself smiling?  Simple answer, absofrigginlutely!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: May 26, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

I am just trying to catch up here too. I was struck by the grandmother Sherry Buchanan video where she says "Everyone "LOVED"Nevaeh." Already using the past tense in referring to her. I haven't dug back in the links, but I will if necessary.
I am not so sure that Grandma's hands are clean. I think she at least knows or suspects something. jmo

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 26, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »

I am just trying to catch up here too. I was struck by the grandmother Sherry Buchanan video where she says "Everyone "LOVED"Nevaeh." Already using the past tense in referring to her. I haven't dug back in the links, but I will if necessary.
I am not so sure that Grandma's hands are clean. I think she at least knows or suspects something. jmo

It was this one.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Girl/4Ldub80-Dk-TIHIpUo57Mg.cspx

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: May 26, 2009, 01:28:01 PM »

It was this one.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Girl/4Ldub80-Dk-TIHIpUo57Mg.cspx

Yeah..Grandmom is a peice of work too..has custody..knows Kenndy is an RSO..and still has contact with him daily?

All TRASH..PURE TRASH!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: May 26, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »

If this child is found in the trunk of a car..then we are looking at Casey and Cindy Anthony all over again.....two people so involved in their own lives and dysfunction that no one really looked out for or cared for Caylee.  And to me..it sounds like the Mother knows something of that case..how many children are found in cars for Pete's sake?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:39 PM »

I know this is probably not the way one should do this, but I don't care, this is how I do it, politically correct or not, I don't like the looks of either one of them, mom and grandma. They make me want to vomit.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 26, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »

If this child is found in the trunk of a car..then we are looking at Casey and Cindy Anthony all over again.....two people so involved in their own lives and dysfunction that no one really looked out for or cared for Caylee.  And to me..it sounds like the Mother knows something of that case..how many children are found in cars for Pete's sake?

Well, mom is sure out there with a bunch of clues, she is probably either drugged or dumb and doesn't even realize what she is all saying.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »

"He was basically the only male figure in her life because her (expletive) father wanted to disappear," she said. She said he acted like she was joking when she called him to tell her Neveah had disappeared. He helped search until investigators took him into custody for a parole violation, she said.

Jennifer Buchanan said she has passed out hundreds of flyers about the girl's disappearance since Sunday, and was planning to post flyers in Flat Rock and Temperance later today.

"We're all in a waiting game right now," said Buchanan, who has been unemployed since losing her job caring for elderly nuns last year. "I don't see her just running off. She's never done that before."

She said she believes she passed a lie detector test she took Monday, calling claims by Neveah's father's side of the family that she flunked "just all lies." Then she added that she hadn't slept in 24 hours before taking the test.

"I may be the last person to see her and she was in my care, but she's been in my care," Jennifer said after the news conference.

Neveah's father, Shane Hinojosa, 22, of Toledo, said he hasn't seen his daughter in three years. With his mother and fiancee, he slept in a tent in a grassy area of the apartment complex Monday night, awaiting word about Neveah.

"I'm sick to my stomach," said the unemployed landscaper and maintenance worker. "I haven't seen her in so long and this is the way I have to see her -- it hurts so bad."

Monroe resident Christine Pritchett, 35, who lives a few blocks down from the apartment complex, drove over to see if she could help look for Neveah. She was surprised to find no one organizing search parties.

"I'm amazed there's no one here to help," said the mother of three, ages 10, 12 and 15. "Everyone's just standing around. I'd walk all night if it was my kid."

from page 2 of this article
http://www.freep.com/article/20090526/NEWS05/90526013/1007/NEWS05/Search+goes+on+for+missing+5-year-old+Monroe+girl

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 26, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »

"He was basically the only male figure in her life because her (expletive) father wanted to disappear," she said. She said he acted like she was joking when she called him to tell her Neveah had disappeared. He helped search until investigators took him into custody for a parole violation, she said.

Jennifer Buchanan said she has passed out hundreds of flyers about the girl's disappearance since Sunday, and was planning to post flyers in Flat Rock and Temperance later today.

"We're all in a waiting game right now," said Buchanan, who has been unemployed since losing her job caring for elderly nuns last year. "I don't see her just running off. She's never done that before."

She said she believes she passed a lie detector test she took Monday, calling claims by Neveah's father's side of the family that she flunked "just all lies." Then she added that she hadn't slept in 24 hours before taking the test.

"I may be the last person to see her and she was in my care, but she's been in my care," Jennifer said after the news conference.

Neveah's father, Shane Hinojosa, 22, of Toledo, said he hasn't seen his daughter in three years. With his mother and fiancee, he slept in a tent in a grassy area of the apartment complex Monday night, awaiting word about Neveah.

"I'm sick to my stomach," said the unemployed landscaper and maintenance worker. "I haven't seen her in so long and this is the way I have to see her -- it hurts so bad."

Monroe resident Christine Pritchett, 35, who lives a few blocks down from the apartment complex, drove over to see if she could help look for Neveah. She was surprised to find no one organizing search parties.

"I'm amazed there's no one here to help," said the mother of three, ages 10, 12 and 15. "Everyone's just standing around. I'd walk all night if it was my kid."

from page 2 of this article
http://www.freep.com/article/20090526/NEWS05/90526013/1007/NEWS05/Search+goes+on+for+missing+5-year-old+Monroe+girl

Inconsistent statement in bold - glaring!  Here we go with the mudslinging...   I dont know why but I'm getting a gut feeling this one will be solved in a relatively short period of time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 26, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

I think there will be a resolution soon also, Capp. And look at the way mommy goes after daddy right away. Low class twit.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: May 26, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

Monroe, UNITED STATES (USA), Mon 25 May 2009, 19:29 GMT
THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL IN MICHIGAN...
INVESTIGATORS SAY NEVAEH AMAYA BUCHANAN WAS LAST SEEN PLAYING IN THE PARKING LOT OF HER APARTMENT COMPLEX SUNDAY NIGHT.
AN AMBER ALERT WAS ISSUED AFTER HER MOTHER COULD NOT FIND HER DAUGHTER.
SHE IS THREE-FOOT-TEN AND APPROXIMATELY FORTY-FIVE POUNDS.
BUCHANAN WAS LAST SEEN WEARING BLUE JEAN SHORTS WITH NO SOCKS OR SHOES
BUCHANAN says: "I just hope she comes home...safe. Alive. That's my biggest fear, is her not coming home at all - and somebody finding her body somewhere."VELLIQUETTE says: "Every hour that goes by is absolutely critical. We need to find her. And we want to find her safe."
POLICE ARE URGING THE PUBLIC TO CONTACT THEM WITH ANY TIPS OR LEADS.

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1243279741-2/mi-missing-girl-amber-alert.html

And another quote from her mother...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: May 26, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »

Why do I have the feeling the SO abused this child..and Mom and SO came up with a plan to sell her to someone?  The things they have done for cash before ..robbery, home invasions and selling drugs.  Now if Mom is pregnant again..well she doesn't need a spare so SO may have convinced her to sell the child to someone.

Only bringing this up as a last hope..that way the little girl might actually be alive with someone that wanted her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.