March 19, 2024, 04:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628232 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »

Why do I have the feeling the SO abused this child..and Mom and SO came up with a plan to sell her to someone?  The things they have done for cash before ..robbery, home invasions and selling drugs.  Now if Mom is pregnant again..well she doesn't need a spare so SO may have convinced her to sell the child to someone.

Only bringing this up as a last hope..that way the little girl might actually be alive with someone that wanted her.

Did this scum of the earth mother work?   There is a distinct reason I'm asking and that is finding out how this mother's living expenses were paid.   I do think there was abuse in that home & the mother knew it, I just don't think the final resolution was selling this precious little girl...sigh.   I want to hang her by her hair for being involved with a SO period much less exposing her daughter to one - selfish, stupid scummy twit!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

"Almost 100 percent sure she got snatched. I know she would have put up some kind of fight because she is loud. I think someone put a hand over her mouth, took her in the back," and then this from the grandma "If anybody has her and she's still alive, just bring her back to me," said Nevaeh's grandma, Sherry Buchanan. "That's all I ask of you and I won't ask any questions. I just want to hold her and keep her near to me, and if she's not let me lay her down and be peaceful with the good Lord up above."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19556544/detail.html

Mom and grandma already have the funeral planned sounds like.

Baby hasn't even been gone 48 hours.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »

Why do I have the feeling the SO abused this child..and Mom and SO came up with a plan to sell her to someone?  The things they have done for cash before ..robbery, home invasions and selling drugs.  Now if Mom is pregnant again..well she doesn't need a spare so SO may have convinced her to sell the child to someone.

Only bringing this up as a last hope..that way the little girl might actually be alive with someone that wanted her.

Did this scum of the earth mother work?   There is a distinct reason I'm asking and that is finding out how this mother's living expenses were paid.   I do think there was abuse in that home & the mother knew it, I just don't think the final resolution was selling this precious little girl...sigh.   I want to hang her by her hair for being involved with a SO period much less exposing her daughter to one - selfish, stupid scummy twit!

Nope, she is unemployed. She said in an article a page or two back that I posted that she used to work last year for "retired nuns". Whatever that means.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

"Almost 100 percent sure she got snatched. I know she would have put up some kind of fight because she is loud. I think someone put a hand over her mouth, took her in the back," and then this from the grandma "If anybody has her and she's still alive, just bring her back to me," said Nevaeh's grandma, Sherry Buchanan. "That's all I ask of you and I won't ask any questions. I just want to hold her and keep her near to me, and if she's not let me lay her down and be peaceful with the good Lord up above."

She knows this babygirl was murdered & the grandmother is covering for her knowing her low life daughter was involved with a SO whom SHE shouldnt have allowed to be near her granddaughter, period.    Can we get any more outraged by these cases!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2009, 02:22:14 PM »

"We're all in a waiting game right now," said Buchanan, who has been unemployed since losing her job caring for elderly nuns last year.

- was the quote Cap

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: May 26, 2009, 02:22:21 PM »

Capp

From what I understand Mom doesn't have a job in the past year..she used to take care of elderly nuns..and lost that job..be interesting to know what happened there too.

She was probably helping RSO boyfriend sell the drugs.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 26, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »

She knows this babygirl was murdered & the grandmother is covering for her knowing her low life daughter was involved with a SO whom SHE shouldnt have allowed to be near her granddaughter, period.    Can we get any more outraged by these cases!!

Nope...I personally am so outraged I don't know LE hasn't kept Mom, RSO nad Grandmom in custody until they find this child.  They have child neglect on the Mom and Grandmom..and the RSO should not have even been around this family.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »

Klaas is going to be posting my article on this case, should come with a warning, I could not say exactly what I wanted to there, so I will here.

This mother is lying. This Mother knows what happened to her child and where she is. This mother should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for her daughter even being in the same zip code as this pedophile.
If Im wrong, I will apologize, about the Mom knowing already part, but I do not believe I am.[/b]

Watch her video. I will not give up, its way too soon. Who the eff says that? I'll tell you who, somebody that knows this child is not going to be found, or at least hopeful if she is, is does not come back to her or the Kennedy freak.

B

I am cheesily bumping my original post for 2 reasons.

1. I meant it, and I want the person that has been commenting anonymously on my site all day to see it. Over my dead bippy will I post this woman is being framed. This woman is going to jail. You dont fail a polly on one set of questions because of any reason other than your being deceptive, as in, YOU DO know what happened to your daughter and YOU DO know where she is now.

2. So Grand Pubah Red, my dear friend, sees it again when they arrest this Byochnock and next time when he says to me "but how do you just know that stuff about people automatically?" I'll say show me footage of a Mom speaking about her missing child and as Mom's we just know.

Lastly, I hope LE is also searching any abandoned cars or tow yards. I think this *Mom* may be trying to tip someone off.
My heart breaks for this baby. My heart breaks that I see freaks like this with their junkie bf's and Mom's.

What's missing from the Gram's apartment? Something definately is. That's what they need to be looking for.
B    
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: May 26, 2009, 02:29:35 PM »

Klaas is going to be posting my article on this case, should come with a warning, I could not say exactly what I wanted to there, so I will here.

This mother is lying. This Mother knows what happened to her child and where she is. This mother should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for her daughter even being in the same zip code as this pedophile.
If Im wrong, I will apologize, about the Mom knowing already part, but I do not believe I am.[/b]

Watch her video. I will not give up, its way too soon. Who the eff says that? I'll tell you who, somebody that knows this child is not going to be found, or at least hopeful if she is, is does not come back to her or the Kennedy freak.

B

1. I meant it, and I want the person that has been commenting anonymously on my site all day to see it. Over my dead bippy will I post this woman is being framed. This woman is going to jail. You dont fail a polly on one set of questions because of any reason other than your being deceptive, as in, YOU DO know what happened to your daughter and YOU DO know where she is now.

2. So Grand Pubah Red, my dear friend, sees it again when they arrest this Byochnock and next time when he says to me "but how do you just know that stuff about people automatically?" I'll say show me footage of a Mom speaking about her missing child and as Mom's we just know.

Lastly, I hope LE is also searching any abandoned cars or tow yards. I think this *Mom* may be trying to tip someone off.
My heart breaks for this baby. My heart breaks that I see freaks like this with their junkie bf's and Mom's.

What's missing from the Gram's apartment? Something definately is. That's what they need to be looking for.
B    

Deasr Blink bumping this because I agree..this Mom, Grandmom and RSO know exactly wht happened and where she is....all they haven't done is drawn a map.

Oh..and did I mention they are TRASH..PURE TRASH!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 26, 2009, 02:30:37 PM »

Nope...I personally am so outraged I don't know LE hasn't kept Mom, RSO nad Grandmom in custody until they find this child.  They have child neglect on the Mom and Grandmom..and the RSO should not have even been around this family.

My Darling Gypsy, because they will learn more from her NOT in custody, they have already estblished that or she would be with 3 hots and a cot right now. She's gonna eff up now. I am witholding saying something really nasty about her that's why I quoted you cause I would never soil on your posts my dear friend, and you always straighten me out when I need it Smile
B
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #310 on: May 26, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

B

B     

Deasr Blink bumping this because I agree..this Mom, Grandmom and RSO know exactly wht happened and where she is....all they haven't done is drawn a map.

Oh..and did I mention they are TRASH..PURE TRASH!

I agree on all points. And I still want to slap the mom. Twice.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 26, 2009, 02:41:14 PM »

I woulod dearly love to know the questions that the RSO and the babymomma couldn't answer without lying..err..failed.

Gonna go read over at Blink on Crime..then I'll be back.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 26, 2009, 02:48:41 PM »

Click on the YouTube video at this link...

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090526/NEWS02/905269997

She definetly lies about the last time she saw George!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2009, 02:53:08 PM »

Capp

From what I understand Mom doesn't have a job in the past year..she used to take care of elderly nuns..and lost that job..be interesting to know what happened there too.

She was probably helping RSO boyfriend sell the drugs.

That is exactly what Im eluding too.  Was she receiving unemployment or was this "job" under the table.   Taking care of elderly nuns, why does that just frighten me to no end - was she indeed fired.   I'm still catching up on this one as I keep up with several cases BUT the bit that I have seen...its way too obvious, I hope they nab her, the grandmother & the SO swiftly.

Why do some of these bottom feeder women continue to defy logic...its a known fact at every single turn on TV, in the papers, spread across the internet that peds REPEAT, they are not "curable" UGH!!!   Why do legislators & judges insist on minimizing this epidemic & giving these predators light sentences - build facilities and lock them up for good enough already!   Our children are priority not these dirty bag scums!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #314 on: May 26, 2009, 03:09:37 PM »

Blink, I just want you to know that I almost always automatically come to my conclusions in almost every case I have followed over many years. I just get a feeling, and that's that, I'm with you all the way with this scum mother.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: May 26, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »

Yep..and she hasn't slept or eaten..but look at all the eye makeup she has on...just another slore.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 26, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »

Yep..and she hasn't slept or eaten..but look at all the eye makeup she has on...just another slore.

Do the names Casey & Cindy ring a bell?   Susan Smith?  Scott Peterson?  Yup

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: May 26, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »

I see a hardened person, someone uneducated and a rough. Certainly drugs and bad choices have come into play in her life. I don't know if all of that means she has a hand in this. I do think she knows what happened or what could have happened. It was telling to me when she said, she couldnt' put it past the man she knows.

I need more information I guess. Don't hate me, jmho. I do hope and pray they find this little girl soon and she is ok.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #318 on: May 26, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

Do the names Casey & Cindy ring a bell?   Susan Smith?  Scott Peterson?  Yup
You took the words right out of me  I was just going to comment on the hasn't slept or eaten remark.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #319 on: May 26, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »

Monroe County officials appeal to public for leads in case of missing girl
By TOM TROY and MEGHAN GILBERT - BLADE STAFF WRITERS

Law enforcement officials in Monroe County vowed Tuesday morning to work around the clock until a missing five-year-old girl is found.

That vow was made during a mid-morning press conference near where Nevaeh Buchanan disappeared Sunday evening while playing in the parking lot of her apartment complex.

Lt. Todd Opperman, of the Monroe County Sheriff’s department, said investigators are busy interviewing hundreds of people and they "need to speak with anyone with specific knowledge of what happened in the complex between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m."

(more at link including video of mom and grandma)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.