March 19, 2024, 02:57:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628201 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #340 on: May 26, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

"We're all in a waiting game right now," said Buchanan, who has been unemployed since losing her job caring for elderly nuns last year.

- was the quote Cap
Is this suposed to make me pitty her?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #341 on: May 26, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »

There is an evening foot search being organized by the P.I.
I called to confirm the info I saw posted.
It's 6 P.M. tonight at the K-mart Parking lot.
They are asking you to bring flashlights and to dress for the rain.

Thank-you
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #342 on: May 26, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »

"He was basically the only male figure in her life because her (expletive) father wanted to disappear," she said. She said he acted like she was joking when she called him to tell her Neveah had disappeared. He helped search until investigators took him into custody for a parole violation, she said.

Jennifer Buchanan said she has passed out hundreds of flyers about the girl's disappearance since Sunday, and was planning to post flyers in Flat Rock and Temperance later today.
--snip--
http://www.freep.com/article/20090526/NEWS05/90526013/1007/NEWS05/Search+goes+on+for+missing+5-year-old+Monroe+girl
Is it a competition to see who can do more for the child??  Too little too late if you ask me, but nice try in giving a hoot now that she is missing.  What are these people doing?  Mixing Haleigh and Caylee cases??  Good God when will this end...

Did you see the mall sighting? Can you say AIRPORT lady?

It has the making of both combined, I agree.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: May 26, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »

Klaas is going to be posting my article on this case, should come with a warning, I could not say exactly what I wanted to there, so I will here.

This mother is lying. This Mother knows what happened to her child and where she is. This mother should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for her daughter even being in the same zip code as this pedophile.
If Im wrong, I will apologize, about the Mom knowing already part, but I do not believe I am.[/b]

Watch her video. I will not give up, its way too soon. Who the eff says that? I'll tell you who, somebody that knows this child is not going to be found, or at least hopeful if she is, is does not come back to her or the Kennedy freak.

B

I am cheesily bumping my original post for 2 reasons.

1. I meant it, and I want the person that has been commenting anonymously on my site all day to see it. Over my dead bippy will I post this woman is being framed. This woman is going to jail. You dont fail a polly on one set of questions because of any reason other than your being deceptive, as in, YOU DO know what happened to your daughter and YOU DO know where she is now.

2. So Grand Pubah Red, my dear friend, sees it again when they arrest this Byochnock and next time when he says to me "but how do you just know that stuff about people automatically?" I'll say show me footage of a Mom speaking about her missing child and as Mom's we just know.

Lastly, I hope LE is also searching any abandoned cars or tow yards. I think this *Mom* may be trying to tip someone off.
My heart breaks for this baby. My heart breaks that I see freaks like this with their junkie bf's and Mom's.

What's missing from the Gram's apartment? Something definately is. That's what they need to be looking for.
B     

Deasr Blink bumping this because I agree..this Mom, Grandmom and RSO know exactly wht happened and where she is....all they haven't done is drawn a map.

Oh..and did I mention they are TRASH..PURE TRASH!

I agree on all points. And I still want to slap the mom. Twice.
I agree with each of you, put me in line to slap as well.  Something about these people are off.  This Mom has done a lot thus far to try and point her finger in every which way but her own. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: May 26, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

Click on the YouTube video at this link...

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090526/NEWS02/905269997

She definetly lies about the last time she saw George!!!

Yep..and she hasn't slept or eaten..but look at all the eye makeup she has on...just another slore.
Must not be too worried if she has a steady hand to put all that gunk on her eyes...also must not be too worried about crying.  Sorry, this is ick, just ick!  I compare all parents to Beth Twitty, and I am sorry this Jennifer smells funny!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 26, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

Ya know, our local news needs to be on top of this stuff....there has been no mention of this at all!!!  Had they mentioned it, I bet alot of people would show up from the surrounding areas.

Thanks Pink for this info.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: May 26, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »

"He was basically the only male figure in her life because her (expletive) father wanted to disappear," she said. She said he acted like she was joking when she called him to tell her Neveah had disappeared. He helped search until investigators took him into custody for a parole violation, she said.

Jennifer Buchanan said she has passed out hundreds of flyers about the girl's disappearance since Sunday, and was planning to post flyers in Flat Rock and Temperance later today.
--snip--
http://www.freep.com/article/20090526/NEWS05/90526013/1007/NEWS05/Search+goes+on+for+missing+5-year-old+Monroe+girl
Is it a competition to see who can do more for the child??  Too little too late if you ask me, but nice try in giving a hoot now that she is missing.  What are these people doing?  Mixing Haleigh and Caylee cases??  Good God when will this end...

Yes...I can not get on yet another rollercoaster, I still have not set foot off 3 others!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 26, 2009, 06:00:08 PM »

Yep..and she hasn't slept or eaten..but look at all the eye makeup she has on...just another slore.
Must not be too worried if she has a steady hand to put all that gunk on her eyes...also must not be too worried about crying.  Sorry, this is ick, just ick!  I compare all parents to Beth Twitty, and I am sorry this Jennifer smells funny!

Dolce..if my child was missing, I wouldn't be talking to reporters, sleeping, eating, showering or brushing my teeth..let alone worry about eye make up.  I'd be like a banshee screaming and I'd be out there walking every place I had ever been with that child...hoping to find one clue that would lead me to her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #348 on: May 26, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

Ya know, our local news needs to be on top of this stuff....there has been no mention of this at all!!!  Had they mentioned it, I bet alot of people would show up from the surrounding areas.

Thanks Pink for this info.

It sounds like it was tossed together last minute because the P.I. had gotten so many calls from people wanting to help search. He texted the info to people that had left their cell numbers. I don't think they planned early enough to make the afternoon news.

Hopefully, they find her tonight and another search won't be needed. If they do search again, hopefully it will be more organized and hopefully someone gets the word out to the local media.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: May 26, 2009, 06:05:26 PM »

Dolce..if my child was missing, I wouldn't be talking to reporters, sleeping, eating, showering or brushing my teeth..let alone worry about eye make up.  I'd be like a banshee screaming and I'd be out there walking every place I had ever been with that child...hoping to find one clue that would lead me to her.
[/quote]Damn straight!  You also would not be counting how many fliers you are passing out just to hold it against the father either.  This girl is nuts, she is guilty, and she is trying to switch focus from herself by bashing the father.  Now all I need to hear is "I don't know I was at work" and then see party photos of her dancing with a shot girl....thats really all this case is missing.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 26, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »

they just showed live coverage at the Kmart...hundreds have shown up.  There is a wooded area behind Kmart that they will be searching.

A make-shift memorial has also been started in front of the apartment complex.

4 choppers circling railroad tracks right now 3 blocks from apartments.  news crews are heading over there.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #351 on: May 26, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »

This mom had time to sign-in and update her status on her PRIVATE myspace. Not even a missing poster posted in place of her photo.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: May 26, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

Ok the mother has mentioned in her little presser that the person who "snatched" her daughter must have taken her behind the building as she would have been unable to see then.  The phrase "out of sight out of mind" sounds familiar...but anyway, looking at the photos of this place I do not see how what she is claiming is possible as someone would have seen something.  Sorry its not a normal sight to see a person hold a kid who is kick with their hand over the childs mouth, that does not scream "good time cookout" to me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2009, 06:08:52 PM »

--snip--

Yes...I can not get on yet another rollercoaster, I still have not set foot off 3 others!

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2009, 06:09:04 PM »

they just showed live coverage at the Kmart...hundreds have shown up.  There is a wooded area behind Kmart that they will be searching.

4 choppers circling railroad tracks right now 3 blocks from apartments.  news crews are heading over there.
Are these 4 choppers searching the railroad area or is there some sort of activity going on that there is need for the reporters to jump on it??  I am a bit confussed.  Thank you for the update BTW.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »

Thanks, Leroy! What channel?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »

This mom had time to sign-in and update her status on her PRIVATE myspace. Not even a missing poster posted in place of her photo.
By chance did she right a poem and mention she is currently watching American Psycho?  This mother shows traits of being very self centered...the make-up, the MySpace updates, and then the claims that the LE detained her and treated her like a suspect.  Well I am sorry, but the very last thing I would do if Lord forbid any of my children ever came up missing would be to bash those in charge of finding my child.....Jennifer I am going to start calling you Casey.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »

Maybe I'm a bad person for thinking this, but the bio dad is on my nerves....he hasn't seen his daughter in years yet he puts a tent out in front of the apartment complex and refuses to leave until she is found. 

Why NOW is he so freakin concerned!!!!!!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   
I feel you 100% dear friend.  My husband keeps telling me to brace myself that we are seeing a whole new generation of parents coming into play as well as entering the very worst economic crisis in our history.  (Isn't he just full of pleasantries?)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »

Thanks, Leroy! What channel?

It was on channel 13 in Toledo.  Heres the link to the website but they dont update it very often.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/index

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.