March 18, 2024, 07:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628120 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #380 on: May 26, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »

Here is what I've found on Polliwog Pond....

No, Polliwog is a wooded area at the end of Michigan Ave. there are trails that run through there all the way to the quarry behind Holiday Inn. It is very thick in some spots. I rode my mountain bike through some of it trying to look around, it's fairly close to the apartment complex this all began.

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.255

Well if that is the case then it makes sense that it would be roped off given that the LE has been trying to clear the quarry.  Those trails and woods would be a prime area to look at.  JMO

Thank you for all the good info, Leroy.

Dolce, my stomach is rolling too and I don't have a belly full of baby goodness like you do.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 26, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »

I have not seen any real mention of tracking dogs being brought in, does anyone know if this has been done?  The info in regards to the search itself seems to be pretty tight lipped, but the media coverage given to the mother has been a lot...is she calling the attention to herself??

I did read they had dogs searching near the quarries
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 26, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »

I have not seen any real mention of tracking dogs being brought in, does anyone know if this has been done?  The info in regards to the search itself seems to be pretty tight lipped, but the media coverage given to the mother has been a lot...is she calling the attention to herself??

Yes they do have several dogs searching....they mentioned that the dogs were used to search the banks of the quarry. 

Naturally the mom is a big target of the reporters, however i'm not sure mom isn't doing exactly that!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: May 26, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »

Yes they do have several dogs searching....they mentioned that the dogs were used to search the banks of the quarry. 

Naturally the mom is a big target of the reporters, however i'm not sure mom isn't doing exactly that!

Meant to add that I think daddy is definetly calling attention to himself.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #384 on: May 26, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

from WS

Originally Posted by badme102  View Post
WDIV report at 6PM

Local gathering at KMART on Monroe Avenue. It's a citizens search. They are searching the roads, ditches, woods, etc...

LE says the search is very much still on..More than 100 LE personnel on the ground.

Family members are exhausted and are headed to the citizen search at Kmart.
Releasing new photos and videos of Nevaeh. She graduated from preschool last week.

Nevaeh is shy and would not leave with a stranger. Some think she would scream if she was in danger.

George Kennedy still being questioned by LE.

My comment: Just seeing the hordes of people gathered at Kmart on the news is just amazing.

Grandma Sherry B has had custody of Nevaeh pretty much since she's been born because Jennifer was incarcerated for a while. Nevaeh calls her "Mommy" (the Grandma)

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 26, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

I cannot find any live links, anyone find any?    I do not think the police helicopters & taping off has anything to do with the family PI organized search & not at this hour...hmmm    I can't say either way but my  gut radar just went up.

I've been looking everywhere for a live feed and cant find one.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 26, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »

from WS

WDIV report at 6PM

Local gathering at KMART on Monroe Avenue. It's a citizens search. They are searching the roads, ditches, woods, etc...

LE says the search is very much still on..More than 100 LE personnel on the ground.

Releasing new photos and videos of Nevaeh. She graduated from preschool last week.

Nevaeh is shy and would not leave with a stranger. Some think she would scream if she was in danger.

My comment: Just seeing the hordes of people gathered at Kmart on the news is just amazing.

Grandma Sherry B has had custody of Nevaeh pretty much since she's been born because Jennifer was incarcerated for a while. Nevaeh calls her "Mommy" (the Grandma)

Oh, well isn't that special!!!!  arghhhh....

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: May 26, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »

they just showed live coverage at the Kmart...hundreds have shown up.  There is a wooded area behind Kmart that they will be searching.

A make-shift memorial has also been started in front of the apartment complex.

4 choppers circling railroad tracks right now 3 blocks from apartments.  news crews are heading over there.

Thanks, Leroy! What channel?

It was on channel 13 in Toledo.  Heres the link to the website but they dont update it very often.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/index

Thanks.

Perhaps the grandma once she got custody refused to let him see Nevaeh, he is young and probably didn't have much money for a lawyer to fight for visitation??

He did mention "issues".

I am with you on this one Pink....probably the father did not want to pay custody to the Grandma..and probably was given alot of BS and no Nevaeh when he showed up for visitation..and due to the support payments didn't have the cash to fight the Grandma about visitation.  It was probably made clear to him that Grandma would win out in the end.............Grandma..BS..I am one..and I do not consider this one part of my league!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #388 on: May 26, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   
I feel you 100% dear friend.  My husband keeps telling me to brace myself that we are seeing a whole new generation of parents coming into play as well as entering the very worst economic crisis in our history.  (Isn't he just full of pleasantries?)
Hey little Mama, I just wanted to say that no matter what the economy is, skanky parents will either not watch their children out of sheer lazyness, out of lack of care, or will leave their kids in the care of others that shouldn't be around children. Personally from what I have seen of this case, the mom is a POS that hung around with a SO. This case has nothing to do with the economy, just with an unfit parent and a justice system that needs some correcting. WTH was this SO out in the first place and why was he around children, more to the point why did the POS mother allow her child around this person? I agree with your husband, the economy his horrible, but that didn't lead to this child's disappearance. Luv you sweety. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 26, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

JSM - I agree with you!

My question is, what happens IF Jenny is prego and IF it is George's??  Obviously that would be proof that he violated his parole (which we know he already has) and I would hope he wouldn't EVER be able to have contact with that baby.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #390 on: May 26, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

JSM - I agree with you!

My question is, what happens IF Jenny is prego and IF it is George's??  Obviously that would be proof that he violated his parole (which we know he already has) and I would hope he wouldn't EVER be able to have contact with that baby.
I was just wondering the same thing 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #391 on: May 26, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »

This thread is going so fast I can't keep up  SORRY IF this has already been posted>>>..

Here we go with 'sightings'

FBI: Missing Michigan child may have been seen in Columbus
Tuesday,  May 26, 2009 4:59 PM
The FBI said today that a 5-year-old girl missing from her Michigan home may have been seen yesterday at Easton Town Center.

An Amber Alert was issued on Sunday evening for Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan after she disappeared while playing at a park near her home in Monroe, Michigan.

According to the FBI, investigators received a tip that a girl matching the physical description of Nevaeh was seen at a store at Easton about 5 p.m. yesterday. A young girl who looked similar to Nevaeh was observed in the company of a heavy-set white female in her 50s, who allegedly told a store clerk that the young girl's name was Nevaeh, or "Heaven" spelled backwards. The tipster contacted authorities upon hearing about the missing girl.

Authorities are seeking help in determining the identity of the girl at Easton or the woman who was with her.

Anyone with information about the case was asked to contact the Columbus FBI office at 614-744-2168, or the Monroe County Sheriff's Office at 734-243-7070.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2009/05/26/missing.html?sid=101

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 26, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

JVM will have this on her show (Nut - I see you here...dont shoot the messenger...lol)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #393 on: May 26, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »

JSM - I agree with you!

Thanks Leroy. If she is pregnant, personally my feeling is he should never see the light of day again. PAROLE VIOLATION!

And I think if something horrible happened to this Neveah, the mother is to blame for negligence if not more and she shouldn't be able to see the baby except for jail visitations for the rest of her life. I am harsh, but parents need to learn the consequences of their actions. Whether she harmed Nevaeh or put her in harms way. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #394 on: May 26, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »

I did read they had dogs searching near the quarries
Any news on the rail road tracks?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2009, 07:04:59 PM »

JSM - I agree with you!

Thanks Leroy. If she is pregnant, personally my feeling is he should never see the light of day again. PAROLE VIOLATION!

And I think if something horrible happened to this Neveah, the mother is to blame for negligence if not more and she shouldn't be able to see the baby except for jail visitations for the rest of her life. I am harsh, but parents need to learn the consequences of their actions. Whether she harmed Nevaeh or put her in harms way. JMO JSM

Right - at some point its one in the same    

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

from WS

WDIV report at 6PM

Poor little thing needed a real mommy and not just somebody to call  Mommy. Someone should have been out with a five yr old at 6:30 at night or anytime!! Mommies, watch their kids, care for their kids, keep RSO's away from them. Yeah, it's alot of work, and a big responsibility. Seems like Nevaeh was another "hot potato" to be tossed back and forth and nobody wanted to be in charge or have the reponsiblity until she's gone. Now they all want to get their airtime to let the world know how upset they are!!! Phooey!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #397 on: May 26, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »

A mall sighting 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #398 on: May 26, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »

Ok so she is calling Grandma "Mommy".  Real Mom has been out of prison for roughly 4 months now consecutively.  Mom conveniently has a SO for a boy toy.  Mom is now throwing poo at birth father.  Mom is "ready for her close up". 

My God the similarities are so obvious in this its pathetic.  Is there an "Idiots Guide" out there for people to purchase telling you how to act in these situations if you are bass ackwards stupid?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 26, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »

A mall sighting 

Sure - cuz that's exactly where you would take a child that you just abducted    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.