March 19, 2024, 03:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628204 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: May 26, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »

A mall sighting 

Sure - cuz that's exactly where you would take a child that you just abducted    
Yep 
onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: May 26, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »

I live an hour away from Monroe, about a half hour from Toledo.  My mom is watching the news and all my information is from my Monkey friends.  I can tell you, I have way more information on this case than she does at this point!  LOL

My question is, do we know how long it was from the point they knew Nevaeh was missing and reported at 8 p.m., to the time that the skeezer SO was picked up by LE?  Was it the next morning or the same night, etc? 

Thanks!

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 26, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   
I feel you 100% dear friend.  My husband keeps telling me to brace myself that we are seeing a whole new generation of parents coming into play as well as entering the very worst economic crisis in our history.  (Isn't he just full of pleasantries?)
Hey little Mama, I just wanted to say that no matter what the economy is, skanky parents will either not watch their children out of sheer lazyness, out of lack of care, or will leave their kids in the care of others that shouldn't be around children. Personally from what I have seen of this case, the mom is a POS that hung around with a SO. This case has nothing to do with the economy, just with an unfit parent and a justice system that needs some correcting. WTH was this SO out in the first place and why was he around children, more to the point why did the POS mother allow her child around this person? I agree with your husband, the economy his horrible, but that didn't lead to this child's disappearance. Luv you sweety. JMO JSM

JSM.. I LOVE YOU...BUT ..SHE WAS IN THE CARE OF NOT SKANKY PARENTS..BUT HER CUSTODIAN WAS HER GRANDMOTHER..WHO WOULD LEAVE HER WITH HER JAIL BIRD DAUGHTER ....THE WHOLE FAMILY IS SKANKY..AND I AM STILL TAKING UP FOR BABYDADDY...YES, BECAUSE I DO FEEL DUE TO PAYING SUPPORT TO GRANDMOM..HE COULD NOT AFFORD $% TO GO AGAINST HER.  HOPE GRANDMOM IS HAPPY NOW!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 26, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »

I live an hour away from Monroe, about a half hour from Toledo.  My mom is watching the news and all my information is from my Monkey friends.  I can tell you, I have way more information on this case than she does at this point!  LOL

My question is, do we know how long it was from the point they knew Nevaeh was missing and reported at 8 p.m., to the time that the skeezer SO was picked up by LE?  Was it the next morning or the same night, etc? 

Thanks!

IIRC he was taken into custody Sunday night...Jenny said she called him to let him know police wanted to talk to him. 

Funny enough that in an interview today, Jenny said she called him as soon as she found out Nevaeh was missing and he helped search.

So I guess it depends on who you ask....she is a liar that's for sure!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: May 26, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »

Okay, dinner is in the microwave and when I'm done eating, Leroy and I are gonna take a little drive.  We were supposed to get severe thunderstorms but it has cleared up. 

I need to see for myself about the railroad tracks and polliwog pond.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 26, 2009, 07:23:59 PM »

Okay, dinner is in the microwave and when I'm done eating, Leroy and I are gonna take a little drive.  We were supposed to get severe thunderstorms but it has cleared up. 

Thanks Leroy!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

Thanks Leroy!  Can't wait to hear your report.

onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: May 26, 2009, 07:26:27 PM »

Thanks for the info, Leroy!
Let us know what you find out.  Wish I wasn't working or I would take a drive too....

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #408 on: May 26, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »

Community comes together to find little girl

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ)- The desperate search continues for a missing 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her home in Monroe.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office issued an Amber Alert for Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan who was last seen Sunday in the parking lot of the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex on Macomb.

{coverage of the search on the video player, on the right at the link below)

http://is.gd/FMXR

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #409 on: May 26, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »

Thanks Leroy!

Take the digital camera. LOL

Thanks Leroy!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 26, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

Okay then...but she is only the egg donor (bio Mom) ..not the legal Mom..her mother took custody..what does that tell us.. we all know that a grandmother only takes custody when the parent/child is unfit..to keep the child in the family.  In this case ..I am ready to say to keep the money from bio Dad flowing in...until bio dad wised up and said I am being used..I do not think bio dad was allowed to be a part of this child's life due to the maternal family...after a while we all get tired of fighting a legal system that is definitely biased for the "bio Mom", no matter how despicable and unlawful she is.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: May 26, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

Okay then...but she is only the egg donor (bio Mom) ..not the legal Mom..her mother took custody..what does that tell us.. we all know that a grandmother only takes custody when the parent/child is unfit..to keep the child in the family.  In this case ..I am ready to say to keep the money from bio Dad flowing in...until bio dad wised up and said I am being used..I do not think bio dad was allowed to be a part of this child's life due to the maternal family...after a while we all get tired of fighting a legal system that is definitely biased for the "bio Mom", no matter how despicable and unlawful she is.
I can see that, seems that he was cleared much quicker than bio-mommy though.  I still can not get past the 7 hours worth of questioning and the fact that she fubbed on a question.  Honest people do not fubb on these tests.  Mothers of missing children do not dress up for the media.  Families of the missing do not talk of the missing in the past tense, even months and years later......let alone after only 48 hours missing. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 26, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

Okey dokey, I'm off...I'm gonna drive by the Railroad tracks, polliwog pond, the apartments, Kmart and George's house motel.

I'll let ya know what I see/find out!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: May 26, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

Okey dokey, I'm off...I'm gonna drive by the Railroad tracks, polliwog pond, the apartments, Kmart and George's house motel.

Feel free to take a digital camera or camera phone with you....if you feel like it of course..hint hint.  Smile  Thank you again for doing this for us.  I wish the media was covering this more.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 26, 2009, 07:39:59 PM »

Do me a favor and smack that mother & grandmother upside the head and say its from Capp, I'll bail ya out if need be.   J/K 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #415 on: May 26, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: May 26, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »

I can see that, seems that he was cleared much quicker than bio-mommy though.  I still can not get past the 7 hours worth of questioning and the fact that she fubbed on a question.  Honest people do not fubb on these tests.  Mothers of missing children do not dress up for the media.  Families of the missing do not talk of the missing in the past tense, even months and years later......let alone after only 48 hours missing. 

Absolutely correct Dolce!

Bio Mom and her Mother know exactly what happened...and they knew they could point the finger at the RSO...but since they both knew the RSO..and bio grandmom confirmed they talked everyday...well ..what were these supposed innocents thinking?  No more money from bio Dad ..new baby on the way..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #417 on: May 26, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

Can't wait for your report Leroy  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #418 on: May 26, 2009, 07:47:09 PM »

JSM - I agree with you!

My question is, what happens IF Jenny is prego and IF it is George's??  Obviously that would be proof that he violated his parole (which we know he already has) and I would hope he wouldn't EVER be able to have contact with that baby.
Thanks Leroy. If she is pregnant, personally my feeling is he should never see the light of day again. PAROLE VIOLATION!

And I think if something horrible happened to this Neveah, the mother is to blame for negligence if not more and she shouldn't be able to see the baby except for jail visitations for the rest of her life. I am harsh, but parents need to learn the consequences of their actions. Whether she harmed Nevaeh or put her in harms way. JMO JSM

Right - at some point its one in the same    
Thanks Leroy for all your updates. I just came to this cage last night and had to skim over things. I try not to be judgemental, but this time I am being very judgemental. My HINKY METER is ARISING. It didn't go off for me when I first saw Cindy and George Antony, now those two clowns have made me a cynical, judgemental freak. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 26, 2009, 07:47:29 PM »

Thanks Leroy..boots on the ground are the only way these investigations are solved and missing persons are found.

Godspeed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.