March 19, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628189 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #420 on: May 26, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   
I feel you 100% dear friend.  My husband keeps telling me to brace myself that we are seeing a whole new generation of parents coming into play as well as entering the very worst economic crisis in our history.  (Isn't he just full of pleasantries?)
Hey little Mama, I just wanted to say that no matter what the economy is, skanky parents will either not watch their children out of sheer lazyness, out of lack of care, or will leave their kids in the care of others that shouldn't be around children. Personally from what I have seen of this case, the mom is a POS that hung around with a SO. This case has nothing to do with the economy, just with an unfit parent and a justice system that needs some correcting. WTH was this SO out in the first place and why was he around children, more to the point why did the POS mother allow her child around this person? I agree with your husband, the economy his horrible, but that didn't lead to this child's disappearance. Luv you sweety. JMO JSM

JSM.. I LOVE YOU...BUT ..SHE WAS IN THE CARE OF NOT SKANKY PARENTS..BUT HER CUSTODIAN WAS HER GRANDMOTHER..WHO WOULD LEAVE HER WITH HER JAIL BIRD DAUGHTER ....THE WHOLE FAMILY IS SKANKY..AND I AM STILL TAKING UP FOR BABYDADDY...YES, BECAUSE I DO FEEL DUE TO PAYING SUPPORT TO GRANDMOM..HE COULD NOT AFFORD $% TO GO AGAINST HER.  HOPE GRANDMOM IS HAPPY NOW!
I'm sorry if I upset you Gypsy. To me skank is skank, whether Grandma or Mother. I just meant the last person to see this child supposedly was the mother, therefore I put 100% at the disappearance of the child totally upon her mother. That being said, the grandmother had custody of the baby I put her at as much fault for letting the jail bird daughter have the little girl as much as I do the mother. I was not trying to defend the grandmother in any way. My post was solely about the mother. Sorry if I offended anyone with my post. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: May 26, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

I've been curious why Kmart kept coming up, I found this, now I understand.  One of the news reports from Monroe said that prior to the little girls riding where she was taken from, the girls had been riding and playing behind that KMart. Also, there is a path from the Kmart to the apartment buildings and a lot of the children in the area play between the two.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #422 on: May 26, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »

Newest search update video:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19572031/index.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 26, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

Okay then...but she is only the egg donor (bio Mom) ..not the legal Mom..her mother took custody..what does that tell us.. we all know that a grandmother only takes custody when the parent/child is unfit..to keep the child in the family.  In this case ..I am ready to say to keep the money from bio Dad flowing in...until bio dad wised up and said I am being used..I do not think bio dad was allowed to be a part of this child's life due to the maternal family...after a while we all get tired of fighting a legal system that is definitely biased for the "bio Mom", no matter how despicable and unlawful she is.
I was going to lurk, but just had one more thing to say Gypsy. I'm new to this case. I'm not caught up on the family semantics, but if the dad is on the up and up and the Grandma fought against him for visitation with Nevaeh, then I say go Daddy. Since I am new and had to skim most of this thread, may I ask one question. Where was the little girl born? Did he move out of state or did the mother after the baby was born and/or they split up? Were they married?

I may have my facts wrong, but wasn't he 17 when the baby was born and she was older? Thanks for any answers you can give me. I may have things mixed up. JSM tends to do that at times.  TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 26, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »

That link led to another case, try this one:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19572031/index.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 26, 2009, 08:08:27 PM »

Thanks Karma - I was struck by the age of the grandmother, I didn't think she would be that old (unless she's much younger than she looks).  How could she not know about Kennedy's criminal background if other family members knew?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 26, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »

Thank-you
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 26, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

All I get from that link is why a city official pays $100 a year for taxes for 9 years. Is it on the same link? TIA JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 26, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

According to that video, the mother had some sort of relationship with George's brother as well 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »

Dolce, I know what you mean. I have been silently stewing in my own juice all day about this and the other cases we have been following. When is it going to stop??? At least slow down? I feel like getting in my car and driving up there and knocking a few heads together. Stupidity at the least, to put a child in this situation. Clear utter stupidity, and there are so many more that we have no knowledge of, and are probably in the same situation if not more.  Fanny is fuming on two thread now and worrying about the other ones!!!!   
I feel you 100% dear friend.  My husband keeps telling me to brace myself that we are seeing a whole new generation of parents coming into play as well as entering the very worst economic crisis in our history.  (Isn't he just full of pleasantries?)
Hey little Mama, I just wanted to say that no matter what the economy is, skanky parents will either not watch their children out of sheer lazyness, out of lack of care, or will leave their kids in the care of others that shouldn't be around children. Personally from what I have seen of this case, the mom is a POS that hung around with a SO. This case has nothing to do with the economy, just with an unfit parent and a justice system that needs some correcting. WTH was this SO out in the first place and why was he around children, more to the point why did the POS mother allow her child around this person? I agree with your husband, the economy his horrible, but that didn't lead to this child's disappearance. Luv you sweety. JMO JSM

JSM.. I LOVE YOU...BUT ..SHE WAS IN THE CARE OF NOT SKANKY PARENTS..BUT HER CUSTODIAN WAS HER GRANDMOTHER..WHO WOULD LEAVE HER WITH HER JAIL BIRD DAUGHTER ....THE WHOLE FAMILY IS SKANKY..AND I AM STILL TAKING UP FOR BABYDADDY...YES, BECAUSE I DO FEEL DUE TO PAYING SUPPORT TO GRANDMOM..HE COULD NOT AFFORD $% TO GO AGAINST HER.  HOPE GRANDMOM IS HAPPY NOW!
I'm sorry if I upset you Gypsy. To me skank is skank, whether Grandma or Mother. I just meant the last person to see this child supposedly was the mother, therefore I put 100% at the disappearance of the child totally upon her mother. That being said, the grandmother had custody of the baby I put her at as much fault for letting the jail bird daughter have the little girl as much as I do the mother. I was not trying to defend the grandmother in any way. My post was solely about the mother. Sorry if I offended anyone with my post. TIA JSM 

JSM...Nope, you did not offend me..I am sorry about that if it came across that way.

I think this child was surrounded by people that didn't GAF about what happened to her except for the money.

I also believe that there have been words between Skanky Mother and Skanky Grandmother about the new baby on the way...Skanky Grandmom is not about to take on another grandchild from Skanny mother...not because she suddenly became righteous...no we are looking at another situation entirely. She wasn't getting $$$ for current baby...and would not be getting any support from future daddy..since he couldn't be part of a relationship that included a minor child.    So the current child had to go..that way he is in compliance,  and all is well in crazy town.  I know stupid and horrific..but when I look at the characters involved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2009, 08:18:29 PM »

LOL....thanks Capp
That case is our good ole city council member,Joann Watson who got busted paying only $68.00 a year for the taxes on her house here in Detroit.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #431 on: May 26, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »

That's weird,both links link to the Watson video.
Try this one.......

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19572769/index.html

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #432 on: May 26, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

Thanks Karma - I was struck by the age of the grandmother, I didn't think she would be that old (unless she's much younger than she looks).  How could she not know about Kennedy's criminal background if other family members knew?
Hi Klaas
I was bothered by that also.Jenny's brother knew George was a SO and even said he argued with her about it.
Gramma does look a lot older than Jenny but maybe she had a really hard life?
I found it odd that Nevaeh calls Gramma,Mama.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2009, 08:29:29 PM »

According to that video, the mother had some sort of relationship with George's brother as well 
Hi No Rose
The clickondetroit video?
I saw that in one of their headlines(about George and his brother being questioned)but the article never did explain that.I must have missed it being on the video link.

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #434 on: May 26, 2009, 08:34:25 PM »

Hi Klaas
I was bothered by that also.Jenny's brother knew George was a SO and even said he argued with her about it.
Gramma does look a lot older than Jenny but maybe she had a really hard life?
I found it odd that Nevaeh calls Gramma,Mama.

I  think that a lot of it is the lighting and the video.  I find it very hard to believe that she did not know of Kennedys past.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »

JSM...Nope, you did not offend me..I am sorry about that if it came across that way.

I think this child was surrounded by people that didn't GAF about what happened to her except for the money.

I also believe that there have been words between Skanky Mother and Skanky Grandmother about the new baby on the way...Skanky Grandmom is not about to take on another grandchild from Skanny mother...not because she suddenly became righteous...no we are looking at another situation entirely. She wasn't getting $$$ for current baby...and would not be getting any support from future daddy..since he couldn't be part of a relationship that included a minor child.    So the current child had to go..that way he is in compliance,  and all is well in crazy town.  I know stupid and horrific..but when I look at the characters involved.
I'm glad I didn't offend you Gypsy, but with new baby on the way, the skanky Jen and baby daddy goes to jail, would the state not give the grandma any money? Especially if the grandma was poor? My question is, why would the grandma not try and get both children from the skanky mom in order to get tax credit, food stamps, etc? Why get rid of one over the other when the grandma could have double?

I know in Texas in order to qualify for CHiPS and other aid and if you don't have a court order of custody, and make so much money you don't get jack crap from the goverment. Thanks for answering me, I'm glad I didn't offend you. TIA JSM

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 26, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

I would be willing to bet that the bio dad has not contributed a dime and probably did not try all that hard to see this child...He was only 17 at the time of her birth...has not seen her for 3 yrs...We don't know that the grand mother tried to keep him from seeing his child do we? or that he paid any money towards the care of this child? I am not beating up the gramma too much yet....she seems rather elderly...maybe she is not in the best of health...but she did step up to the plate to take care of this child while the mom was in jail...Perhaps she was gone when Nevaeh was reported missing....? dunno..and perhaps the bio mom kept the info about George being a SO from the gramma cause she knew that gramma would not approve? it could be possible....the bio mom is the one responsible for bringing this SO around her daughter....

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 26, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »

I would be willing to bet that the bio dad has not contributed a dime and probably did not try all that hard to see this child...He was only 17 at the time of her birth...has not seen her for 3 yrs...We don't know that the grand mother tried to keep him from seeing his child do we? or that he paid any money towards the care of this child? I am not beating up the gramma too much yet....she seems rather elderly...maybe she is not in the best of health...but she did step up to the plate to take care of this child while the mom was in jail...Perhaps she was gone when Nevaeh was reported missing....? dunno..and perhaps the bio mom kept the info about George being a SO from the gramma cause she knew that gramma would not approve? it could be possible....the bio mom is the one responsible for bringing this SO around her daughter....

I thought Grandmom knew he was a RSO, from the on camera interviews.  I thought she is the one, that said she thought he was okay and spoke with him everyday.

I could be wrong here..but I thought Grandmom knew all about this RSO in her daughter's life.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 26, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »

I thought Grandmom knew he was a RSO, from the on camera interviews.  I thought she is the one, that said she thought he was okay and spoke with him everyday.

I could be wrong here..but I thought Grandmom knew all about this RSO in her daughter's life.

Gypsy...how are ya?
the mom I know for sure said that she talked to him everyday, not sure about the gramma...had not heard that...If she did know, then shame on her as well!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »

Okay I'm back with not much to report.  Nothing happening anywhere that I saw...only two news vans at the complex....and after I turned around to go back to the complex one of the news vans was pulling out so I decided to follow him....he ended up getting on the highway back towards Toledo. 

I saw several cops but only driving around town....one did pull over and start talking to some kids that were walking down the road.

Kmart had alot of cars in the lot but no news vans or police cars.  Nothing at Motel either.

I followed Michigan Ave. to find the pond....road was closed due to the bridge being out...a cop car had just turned down there though so I went a street over which also dead ends as Michigan does and there was nothing.

I did see people searching a creek across the street from the apartment complex. 

Daddy's tent is still up (hope we dont get those storms!) and there were about a dozen people just standing around but I did not see him.

A fairly large river, River Raisin runs through Monroe...there were people walking on the banks of it but they looked like teenagers.  There also seemed to be a lot of teens walking the railroad tracks but not any LE.

The only place I didn't get to is the rail road tracks near Telegraph (got stuck by a train and didn't know the backroads). 

I found it a little odd that there was not one helicopter either...though it was getting dark so that could be why.

I didn't take any pics since there wasn't really anything that we haven't seen. 

Hoping this wont be necessary but tomorrow night, if I can get someone to cover me, I will go back up there but this time I would like to help search.

That's it -- sorry to keep ya'll in suspense for not really anything.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.