March 19, 2024, 04:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628230 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 27, 2009, 08:51:59 AM »

so, according to the mother's brother, the grandmother DID know that Kennedy was a SO...! he said that he and his mother had argued about it and that the grandmother didn't like it but the mom is an adult...something like that...As a grand mother, I would have been on that phone so fast to the police reporting that! she could have called anonymously...if she was worried about making her daughter mad....the grand mother failed this little girl as well...

I also found it telling that the mother said at one time that she normally talked to Kennedy every morning...but when Neveah went missing, she had not talked to Kennedy in 4 days...did they get into a fight? did he take Neveah as revenge? Was he planning for the 4 days to take Neveah and that is why he didn't talk to the bio mom for 4 days beforehand? he probably dropped by, asked Neveah if she wanted to go for ice cream and just like that...she is gone...of course she would have gone with him...he was mom's friend....a safe person right?

the bio dad seems like he is a nice enough guy....too bad he had not been in this little girls life for the last 3 yrs for whatever reasons....hopefully he will get a second chance to be a dad and perhaps get her away from this "mother'...<term used lightly in this case>

I'm having a hard time with the bio dad....just cant come up with ONE reason why you would not continue to fight for rights to your child.  The courts just dont "turn you down" for custody, especially when the mom is in jail.  He has ghosts in the closet which is fine but fix them, come clean, quit blaming it on everyone else - take responsibility for your own actions!

I am harsh on him because I have a piece of junk father who took the *easy* road and gave up on me too.  I just dont think its right.  Lucky for me, my mom married an awesome guy who would do anything for me to this day!

Leroy,,,,am with you on this father business...no excuses as far as I am concerned...as a mom, I know that I would do whatever I needed to do to stay in my kids lives...too many parents do take the easier way out and just walk away, blaming it on the other parent that they lost contact with their child...yeah right....
on the videos, he seems to be a nice enough guy, but I agree he needs to accept responsibility for his own actions...absolutely!
I am glad that your mom married a good guy after your bio dad...I also had a wonderful step father...after a few others who weren't so good.... mom was a slow learner....

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2009, 08:54:50 AM »

nothing new I see...darn it...
one question, how does the mom know that she failed the lie detector test in one area? in other cases on here, the results were not released that fast if at all...right? or would they have told her that she failed one question? that seems odd to me....is it?? the truth never lies as they say, no matter how tired she was, if she was telling the truth, she would have passed the whole test jmo...

I dont believe they told her specifically they told her she failed one question. I believe they told her her response indicated deception, and they told her that it was related to her daughters whereabouts. The polly is not administered to reflect deception on one questions per se in the first place. That doesn't mean LE didnt say that to her to progress a conversation though. They are working for Neveah, not her.
B
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »

one question, how does the mom know that she failed the lie detector test in one area? in other cases on here, the results were not released that fast if at all...right? or would they have told her that she failed one question? that seems odd to me....is it?? the truth never lies as they say, no matter how tired she was, if she was telling the truth, she would have passed the whole test jmo...

I dont believe they told her specifically they told her she failed one question. I believe they told her her response indicated deception, and they told her that it was related to her daughters whereabouts. The polly is not administered to reflect deception on one questions per se in the first place. That doesn't mean LE didnt say that to her to progress a conversation though. They are working for Neveah, not her.
B

Thanks B.....

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:40 AM »

Yes thanks Blink and <<hugs>> to you Cookie!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 27, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »

Yes thanks Blink and <<hugs>> to you Cookie!

thanks...right back at cha!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #485 on: May 27, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »

Jennifer Buchanan failed part of a lie detector test

By Laura Rice
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 8:14 p.m.

MONROE, MI -- A five year old Monroe, Michigan girl has been missing since Sunday evening.

Authorities have not named a suspect but little Nevaeh Buchanan's family believes her mother Jennifer could be involved.

"I hope that it wasn't her. I hope she was not involved but my gut tells me if she wasn't immediately involved, she knows something," said Carla Elliotte, Nevaeh's grandmother.

It is a suspicion, NBC24 was told, that is echoed even by Jennifer's relatives. The fact that she failed part of a polygraph test does not help her case.

"I'm sick. I don't want to believe that she had something to do with it but I think if she did she deserves what she gets. She needs to spend time in jail and this would never have happened if (Nevaeh) were in my custody a long time ago," said Shane Hinojosa, Nevaeh's father.

--snip--

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=304754
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading that it sounds as if Jennifer's mother may be thinking this, but it seems that it is the paternal side of Nevaeh's family, am I correct in my assumption?  I hope that this family stops acting like Ron and Crystal, but rather becomes a united front in the search for their lost daughter.  I trust that LE is doing the right thing and investigating into why the mother has not been truthfull. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »

B
I have taken a polygraph, it was for teaching purposes of the person administering the test.  I was told before hand what to answer truthfully and what to lie about within the test in order to test the testing administrator and his technique.  When I was deceptive he was really horrible about giving it away and would pause then re-ask the question two more times.  At the end of the test I heard his mentor tell him to not stop at the lies, but to rather procede and come back to ask the question not answered truthfully at another time during the test and with different wording noting each response. 
At the end of my test he did not conclude by telling me I was lying, but rather worded it with "you did good, we may have a few more questions" which was a textbook ending according to the instructor. 
That was all done here in Florida, so it could be different in MI, but I was under the impression that your answers were withheld until others were able to examine more closely.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:43 AM »

Reading that it sounds as if Jennifer's mother may be thinking this, but it seems that it is the paternal side of Nevaeh's family, am I correct in my assumption?  I hope that this family stops acting like Ron and Crystal, but rather becomes a united front in the search for their lost daughter.  I trust that LE is doing the right thing and investigating into why the mother has not been truthfull. 

Yep Ron and Crystal is exactly who came to mind!! 

You are right in your assumption that it is Shane's family saying this....not sure how to take the "is echoed even by Jennifer's relatives" part.....my guess is more on the cousin who seems more distraught and helpful in all this than Jenny herself.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2009, 09:14:17 AM »

MIZJAy ... a polliwog is a baby frog. Also known as a tadpole. They kinda look like a 'sperm' as depicted in some cartoons, lol. We used to find those in the quarry ponds too. You can see developmental stages of a frog here>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadpole
Nutt you have a way with words.  Mizjay don't feel bad, I thought a pollywog was a northern alligator.   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »

I have taken a polygraph, it was for teaching purposes of the person administering the test.  I was told before hand what to answer truthfully and what to lie about within the test in order to test the testing administrator and his technique.  When I was deceptive he was really horrible about giving it away and would pause then re-ask the question two more times.  At the end of the test I heard his mentor tell him to not stop at the lies, but to rather procede and come back to ask the question not answered truthfully at another time during the test and with different wording noting each response. 
At the end of my test he did not conclude by telling me I was lying, but rather worded it with "you did good, we may have a few more questions" which was a textbook ending according to the instructor. 
That was all done here in Florida, so it could be different in MI, but I was under the impression that your answers were withheld until others were able to examine more closely.

Thanks Dolce - I have never taken one.

What I find really strange is that the Jenny is the only one who has stated that she failed a question...and she quickly followed that up with an excuse.  However, I'm sure its standard for LE to not comment on the results to the public....then again, if that's the case then why would Jenny reveal that info??? 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:25 AM »

I'm not a Twitter and have no idea what a "hashtag" is (pretty sure i'm not one of those either), but this is from the MonoreTalks forum.  I think she will be updating during the press conference this morning.

Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #402 on: Today at 08:46:20 AM »Reply For those of you who Twitter ...

hashtag code on this topic will be #nevaeh

Nobody seems to be currently using that hashtag, so I'm coding the monroenews tweets that way. Logged Community Page reporter, The Monroe Evening News
Blogging at Monroe on a Budget - www.blogsmonroe.com/budget
Twitter - http://twitter.com/MonroeOnABudget

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:41 AM »

Cookie, from what I have heard, seen, and learned from being a guine pig with academy testings in various fields, with lie detector tests the administrator is not to tell you if you passed or failed or which questions were answered truthfully or not.  Nothing is suposed to be discussed with the person taking the test and all answers and monitored responses are to be relooked at by others.  This is why they are easily thrown out in court given its just a persons interpretation of the readings and signals.
I agree with you 100000%.  She is the Mother, she should be singing like a canary, tellin about the 5 cent bubble gum she took at age 5.  Truth is truth.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »

Yep Ron and Crystal is exactly who came to mind!! 

You are right in your assumption that it is Shane's family saying this....not sure how to take the "is echoed even by Jennifer's relatives" part.....my guess is more on the cousin who seems more distraught and helpful in all this than Jenny herself.
I am a bit suspicious of the Jennifer's mother as well.  I am sorry, but the woman speaks in the past tense.  It could just be her personality and the fact that she is quick to jump to conclussions, but seriously I have never seen a relative use the past tense when speaking of anyone even after recently being told they had passed...its not a normal response unless you have had time to digest it and realize that the person is gone.  I am not saying she had a hand in it, but she could be another Cindy Anthony and working on a cover for her daughter.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »

Thanks Dolce - I have never taken one.

What I find really strange is that the Jenny is the only one who has stated that she failed a question...and she quickly followed that up with an excuse.  However, I'm sure its standard for LE to not comment on the results to the public....then again, if that's the case then why would Jenny reveal that info??? 
My take on it is that possibly she was re-asked some of the same questions more than once and the test admin gave it away that he was having some discrepencies, the test admin told her she was not telling the truth, or they flat out told her at the end that some of her answers raised more questions rather than answers.  Its not really a pass or fail type thing, its more like either you do or you don't. 
Her coming out with this and then following with an excuse sounds like damage control before hand, trying to CYA before the police have a chance to expose it.  Her excuse however is not fitting.  If she were tired her testing levels would be more likely to show at her resting level and not at her hyped level normally reached upon telling a lie.  After hours and hours of questions the line where someone tells the truth versus when someone tells a lie is extremely evident as nerves are at their end.  Truth line would be normal and steady where as a lie would be extreme out of frustration or nerves from sitting there for 7 hours.....tired is not an excuse that would work here as it would work against her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

Thanks for the updates  an angelic monkey  In one of the above articles it said hunting knife with blood on it. Do we know where the knife was found? I thought yesterday it was a knife for fishing, that was found in a tackle box 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 27, 2009, 10:09:24 AM »

They are supposed to have the press conference live at 10:30am ET and this site will carry it:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19577617/index.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:54 AM »

Video with info on the knife etc:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 27, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »

Video with info on the knife etc:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video/videoplayer.swf"><param value="http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video/videoplayer.swf" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewjbk%2Fnews%2Fmetro%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D28103805847697948%3Frand%3D0%2E16257313977241594&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdetroit%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D127341295&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxdetroit%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2009%2F05%2F26%2Fneveaestill%5F20090526224545%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxdetroit%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Flocal%2FSearch%5FContinues%5Ffor%5FNeviah%5FB" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>

thanks....Klaas...
so, the mother is not helping in the search? why not?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:44 AM »

MIZJAy ... a polliwog is a baby frog. Also known as a tadpole. They kinda look like a 'sperm' as depicted in some cartoons, lol. We used to find those in the quarry ponds too. You can see developmental stages of a frog here>>

Nut  thanks.  Shoulda known that but who knows what critters they have waaaaay up north!   

Wonder if there will be word on the knife today?    I still can't believe the mother, why choose to get involved with a sleeze bucket like him?   Is it known that he is the new baby's daddy?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 27, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »

Nutt you have a way with words.  Mizjay don't feel bad, I thought a pollywog was a northern alligator.   

i also thought it might be some northern creature from thr lagoon!    Learn sumpin everyday here. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.