March 19, 2024, 05:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628236 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #620 on: May 27, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »

This mother and grandmother knew.  They knew!!  They were not pleading to the community to help finder, they were pleading to this FSOB to confess so that they could give her a burrial.  I am in such shock right now.

Yep.
No matter how much you know or think you know, you just never are really prepared to hear the ending or confession or outcome. 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #621 on: May 27, 2009, 08:11:14 PM »

This mother and grandmother knew.  They knew!!  They were not pleading to the community to help finder, they were pleading to this FSOB to confess so that they could give her a burrial.  I am in such shock right now.

Yep.
No matter how much you know or think you know, you just never are really prepared to hear the ending or confession or outcome. 

Amen, Dolce.

I am heartbroken.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #622 on: May 27, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »

Yep.

Amen, Dolce.

I am heartbroken.

Amen is right.  I was just hoping for a Bryant Rodgriquez.  Seems unlikely now. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 27, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

Yep.

Amen, Dolce.

I am heartbroken.

I am heartbroken...and very angry at these two slore women ..the so-called Mom and Grandmom.....how dare they allow that sweet little girl to be family friends with an RSO.  The mother's brother, the grandmom's son, Nevaeh's uncle...told them that George was not an appropriate person to be around that child..and these stupid fools didn't listen.  I really hope that Grandmom and Mom now get to be jail cellmates.  They deserve to be prosecuted for gross child neglect and endangerment and accomplices and cover up.....and this B*TCH is pregnant again right..it has to be either the RSO's or his brother..whom she also dated.   Pure filth!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 27, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »

Yep.

Me too, absolute shock.  I am physically sick in my stomach, this hurts me so bad.

Me too. this one is a tough one...
I feel real anger and almost hatred towards this mother for subjecting her child to this monster...she is as guilty as he is in some ways....she contributed to this....by having that jerk around her child...jmo...I am really really sick to my stomach as well....

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »

I feel sorry for her also.  I heard she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit.  Did this time.  Daughter went looking for Naveah about 30 minutes prior to grandmother coming home from work.  Grandmother does not deserve any of this. QUOTE

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.570
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »

Kennedy's Van was also searched. Inside, investigators found fishing weights and a silver multi-tool with blood on it.  Since I know nothing about fishing, is fishing weights something you could put on a body to weigh a person down in a body of water?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

Desperate Search Continues for Missing Girl

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Action News has obtained new documents related to the investigation into the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

The new evidence includes a search warrant police used to gather evidence from the residence of 39-year-old George Kennedy. He's a friend of the little girl's mother and a registered sex offender.

Kennedy is currently being held on an unrelated parole violation.

After Nevaeh disappeared on Sunday, police searched a room at the Motel 7 in Monroe where Kennedy had been staying.

Investigators seized shorts, a towel with blood stains, samples of blood from the wall above the bathroom sink, photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh and hairs from the toilet and bathroom floor.

Kennedy's Van was also searched. Inside, investigators found fishing weights and a silver multi-tool with blood on it.

So far, no arrests have been made and no charges are pending.

Meantime, Nevaeh's family is pleading for her safe return. Investigators continued their search for the little girl on Wednesday, searching two quarries located near her home.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Department also held a news conference Wednesday to provide an update on the child's disappearance.

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield told reporters that the case is being investigated as a child abduction case.

Several law enforcement agencies including the FBI, Michigan State Police and Monroe City Police Department have joined forces to help support the Monroe County Sheriff's Department. A task force has been created and is working the case around the clock. More than 100 investigators are involved in the task force.

During Wednesday morning's news conference, Sheriff Crutchfield provided an update on the steps that have been taken so far in trying to locate the missing 5-year-old.

Investigators performed an extensive search of the apartment complex and of the surrounding areas. All residents of the complex have been interviewed, and all vehicles entering and leaving the complex have been stopped and searched.

At this point, investigators have looked into hundreds of tips.

If you have any information or tips related to the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan, call the Task Force Hotline at 734-243-7070.

Tuesday evening, hundreds of people turned out to help in a massive search effort for Nevaeh.

Action News has learned police are testing evidence that could be linked to the disappearance the little girl.

Nevaeh was last seen Sunday in the parking lot of the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex on Macomb.

Loved ones say Nevaeh was playing on a scooter with a friend when she went missing. The little girl's friend says she went to tell Nevaeh's mom, and when they went to out to check on her she was gone.

Nevaeh has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt with red and white stripes and blue jean shorts.

Her scooter was also found laying in the parking lot of the complex.

If you have any information regarding Nevaeh's disappearance please call 911 immediately.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Desperate-Search-Continues-for-Missing-Girl/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

If you go to the link there is a video to the right that shows the inside of his room as reporters were let in.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #628 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »

Yep.

Amen, Dolce.

I am heartbroken.

I am heartbroken...and very angry at these two slore women ..the so-called Mom and Grandmom.....how dare they allow that sweet little girl to be family friends with an RSO.  The mother's brother, the grandmom's son, Nevaeh's uncle...told them that George was not an appropriate person to be around that child..and these stupid fools didn't listen.  I really hope that Grandmom and Mom now get to be jail cellmates.  They deserve to be prosecuted for gross child neglect and endangerment and accomplices and cover up.....and this B*TCH is pregnant again right..it has to be either the RSO's or his brother..whom she also dated.   Pure filth!

As I said a while back in the Sandra thread, you can't legislate against stupidity.  Some people just can't see the writing on the walls.  Any why anyone would endanger their own children like this, I can't understand.  I can't imagine why no one called child protective services, or why or how this dirty SOB's probation officer didn't know he was hanging around little children in violation of his parole.  This mother knew, and that tears my soul apart.  Thinking back--quotes like "she felt comfortable with him" and "she would have gotten in a car with him." She knew.  She damn well knew.  This is just unbelievable.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

I feel sorry for her also.  I heard she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit.  Did this time.  Daughter went looking for Naveah about 30 minutes prior to grandmother coming home from work.  Grandmother does not deserve any of this. QUOTE

I blame the grand mother for allowing the SO to be around her grand daughter when she knew that he was a SO....She should have called the police to let them know that a sex offender was hanging around her daughter who has a 5 yr old child...he would have been picked up for breaking the rules of his probation and perhaps we wouldn't be looking for this child now...jmo...grandma could have called  LE about this guy and remained anonymous...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »

This is going to be a sad ending for another innocent child....You know what is sad to me right now? Children should be able to survive having an ignorant parent..Sadly that is not the case. Pedophiles they know this. They know who to target for the best outcome. He knew this little girl had a mom that was ignorant about his past, a mom that allowed her daughter to be outside unattended, he knew the dad was never going to be around and any little girl wants the attention of a daddy. It was a perfect situation for him. He set this up. There are always going to be parents like this, parents who do not watch, listen and learn about threats to their child, parents who refuse to beleive bad things can happen to them, parents who refuse to fully protect thier child. In thinking about this, one way to make sure a child survives this type of parent is to have stronger laws and stiffer sentances  as well as meganslaw to be updated with information regarding the crime the person is  said to have commited. Unless things such as this happens, little children will be at risk.
Just my opinion....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 27, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »

Respectfully...I completely disagree..Grandmother was also friendly with RSO ..and she and her own son had words over rather George should be anywhere near Nevaeh..but she didn't listen to her son..instead she and her daughter thought he was fine.  There will be a special place in Hell just for Mom's and Grandmom's like this.  And I bet she is saying now she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit..but she had custody of the child..she knew what her daughter was, she knew what George was, and her daughter says this child has been in her own care most of the time.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: May 27, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »

This is going to be a sad ending for another innocent child....You know what is sad to me right now? Children should be able to survive having an ignorant parent..Sadly that is not the case. Pedophiles they know this. They know who to target for the best outcome. He knew this little girl had a mom that was ignorant about his past, a mom that allowed her daughter to be outside unattended, he knew the dad was never going to be around and any little girl wants the attention of a daddy. It was a perfect situation for him. He set this up. There are always going to be parents like this, parents who do not watch, listen and learn about threats to their child, parents who refuse to beleive bad things can happen to them, parents who refuse to fully protect thier child. In thinking about this, one way to make sure a child survives this type of parent is to have stronger laws and stiffer sentances  as well as meganslaw to be updated with information regarding the crime the person is  said to have commited. Unless things such as this happens, little children will be at risk.
Just my opinion....

excellent points Tracygirl...completely agree with you on this!
even though parents are ignorant or uncaring in some cases does not give sex offenders the right to harm a child..no way, no how...stricter laws indeed!
when do we organize a march to Washington to visit Michelle Obama? she is the closest person to the President that we will ever get to...she is a mom...

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: May 27, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »

Respectfully...I completely disagree..Grandmother was also friendly with RSO ..and she and her own son had words over rather George should be anywhere near Nevaeh..but she didn't listen to her son..instead she and her daughter thought he was fine.  There will be a special place in Hell just for Mom's and Grandmom's like this.  And I bet she is saying now she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit..but she had custody of the child..she knew what her daughter was, she knew what George was, and her daughter says this child has been in her own care most of the time.

Respectfully, that's not my statement, I thought the information that grandmom wasn't in the habit of having her daughter babysit was interesting. I'm not sure what to believe about whome at this point...other than the pervert SO.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 27, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

Hey Toler...
I knew that it was not your statement ....my comments were directed at the link and to whoever would listen...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 27, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

In the watching the video on wxyz they show a suitcase with pictures in it and I can make out Kennedy's face.  I hope that he has  no pictures of other children or lord forbid trophies. 

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Desperate-Search-Continues-for-Missing-Girl/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 27, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »

Why is the safety and well being of children not a priorty consideration when mothers enter into relationships?
_______

Amber Alert update: Boyfriend of mother questioned
Posted: May 25, 2009 02:26 AM PDT
Updated: May 25, 2009 03:25 PM PDT

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=10417904

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 27, 2009, 08:54:51 PM »

In the watching the video on wxyz they show a suitcase with pictures in it and I can make out Kennedy's face.  I hope that he has  no pictures of other children or lord forbid trophies. 

this is really disturbing....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 27, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: May 27, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

Hey Toler...
I knew that it was not your statement ....my comments were directed at the link and to whoever would listen...

Hi cooks 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.