March 19, 2024, 02:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628196 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: May 27, 2009, 08:57:13 PM »

Fact Finder: The adults in Nevaeh Buchanan's life
By David Custer
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 2:03 p.m.

TOLEDO -- "This is what happens when they give children to bad people, I guess," said the birth father, Shane Hinojosa, of Nevaeh Buchanan.

The estranged father is aiming his frustration at the girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan and her friend, George Kennedy.

”I don't want to think about the bad, I want to think about the good,” were the words out of Jennifer’s mouth Monday after her child went missing.

We did some research and found that there isn't a lot of good to be found when you search the pairs’ backgrounds.

Jennifer Buchanan has a conviction of First Degree Home Invasion on the Michigan Department of Corrections website dating back to 2006.

George David Kennedy, who Jennifer says she met passing on the street, has his own convictions of home invasion and criminal sexual conduct in the 4th degree.

As part of his supervision conditions: He must be supervised around minors, and he can't even have child clothing, toys or games.  As of Wednesday afternoon he was currently a person of interest being held on a parole violation.

”I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, “There was always another parent with her and him.”       

Nevaeh's birth father, 22-year-old Shane Hinojosa, who accused the pair of being bad people, openly admitted he hasn't seen his daughter in three years.  He’s now living in Toledo and a search of his past only revealed some recent traffic violations.  He plead guilty to all of them.  He became the girl's father when he was 17-years-old.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=305099
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #641 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »

OMG, JSM came in here just to see if there was any news. I have chill bumps on my arms and feel like I could throw up at any moment. I was about to eat a sandwich but I think I will drink my supper tonight. This is so awful. I feel so sorry for the Dad, even if he wasn't in her life for whatever reason, she was still his child.

Since I am so far behind can any monkey tell me does Michigan have the death penalty? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

I don't blame the bio dad for being angry at the mom for her association with a SO...he is right to be angry at her in my opinion...I am mad at her and it isn't even my kid!
but.....he bares some responsibility as well....he was not an involved father...no excuses...none...
perhaps if he were in her life, he would have done something about the mom being friends with a SO?
there is enough blame to go around...however, the mom bears the most blame for keeping this creepy perv around....

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #643 on: May 27, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

Klaas.... O/T
Remains found near river not Peterson or Stebic
JOLIET, Ill. | Authorities say DNA tests show a headless, armless skeleton found along the Des Plaines River last week was from an unidentified male. more>>>>>>
http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/05/27/updates/breaking_news/doc4a1dc63a97c19078124581.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: May 27, 2009, 09:03:39 PM »

I don't blame the bio dad for being angry at the mom for her association with a SO...he is right to be angry at her in my opinion...I am mad at her and it isn't even my kid!
but.....he bares some responsibility as well....he was not an involved father...no excuses...none...
perhaps if he were in her life, he would have done something about the mom being friends with a SO?
there is enough blame to go around...however, the mom bears the most blame for keeping this creepy perv around....

I do feel sorry for the bio dad....neither he nor Nevaeh deserved any of this....especially Nevaeh...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #645 on: May 27, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

NO DP in Michigan 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #646 on: May 27, 2009, 09:10:44 PM »

In the watching the video on wxyz they show a suitcase with pictures in it and I can make out Kennedy's face.  I hope that he has  no pictures of other children or lord forbid trophies. 

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Desperate-Search-Continues-for-Missing-Girl/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

this is really disturbing....
I hate to imagine how many photos were in that suitcase, and of how many kids 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: May 27, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

OMG, JSM came in here just to see if there was any news. I have chill bumps on my arms and feel like I could throw up at any moment. I was about to eat a sandwich but I think I will drink my supper tonight. This is so awful. I feel so sorry for the Dad, even if he wasn't in her life for whatever reason, she was still his child.

Since I am so far behind can any monkey tell me does Michigan have the death penalty? TIA JSM
This is beyond disgusting, and when I read there were photos of another little girl that he had in his motel room that looked like Nevaeh, it was obvious to me what he did. The fantasy became to much, and he acted on it 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 27, 2009, 09:15:18 PM »

Klaas.... O/T
JOLIET, Ill. | Authorities say DNA tests show a headless, armless skeleton found along the Des Plaines River last week was from an unidentified male. more>>>>>>
http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/05/27/updates/breaking_news/doc4a1dc63a97c19078124581.txt

Yeah thanks Nut.  I posted in the Peterson thread and Blind did a front page on it a little while ago.  I'm disappointed that it wasn't Lisa or Stacy, I was hoping that one of them would have closure.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 27, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »

Klaas.... O/T
Thank-you for that 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: May 27, 2009, 09:16:20 PM »

Amber Alert: News 11 obtains disturbing search warrant

Posted: May 27, 2009 06:22 PM MDT

Updated: May 27, 2009 06:50 PM MDT

MONROE, Mich (WTOL) - WTOL has obtained a search warrant in the case of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

Motel room

This is the search warrant for the room at the Motel 7 where George Kennedy was staying for the past month. According to the mother of Nevaeh, Kennedy is her ex-boyfriend. News 11 uncovered earlier this week that Kennedy is a registered sex offender.

According to the search warrant, shorts and a towel were found with blood on them. In addition, there was blood staining on the wall above the bathroom sink in the hotel room. Property was searched and some was seized from the room. The Monroe County sheriff has named Kennedy a person of interest.

Vehicle search

The warrant also covered a search of a vehicle believed to be driven by Kennedy. In the center console of the van, a JVC radio face case was found to have "contained a silver multi-tool, which appeared to have blood on the exterior." A preliminary examination confirmed the blood found to be human.

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.

Polygraph test

One last detail we learned today is that George Kennedy failed a polygraph test.

Kennedy has been named a person of interest by the Monroe County sheriff. He remains in custody on a parole violation.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

This is beyond disgusting, and when I read there were photos of another little girl that he had in his motel room that looked like Nevaeh, it was obvious to me what he did. The fantasy became to much, and he acted on it 

he is one sick ba$++++....
he needs to have his nut sack cut off with that bloody knife that they found...or have the fishing weights attached to it until it falls off... if it takes a few months till it happens...oh well...sorry ...but I am so angry right now...grrrrrrrr

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »

NO DP in Michigan 
What is the Ohio connection Nutt? Just that the dad lived there? I am so far behind on this case. Thanks for answering me about the DP in Michigan. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 27, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

I can't stand my ex husband but I will say, he fought tooth and nail against any limitations to his custody of the children. He had no money, no lawyer and a record of domestic violence but he stood his ground. If you want something bad enough you can figure out a way to get it. 

I don't feel badly for the dad. He left his daughter 3 years ago. He has no right to say anything as he was not protecting her either. Children are a responsibility whether you are 17 or 86 when you have them. They need their parents to love them and care about them everyday, not just when something goes wrong. 3 years! Where were you 3 years ago? That was the last time he saw this little girl! I think the fact this little girl didn't have a father figure in her life made her more vulnerable to this man. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: May 27, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

NO DP in Michigan 
What is the Ohio connection Nutt? Just that the dad lived there? I am so far behind on this case. Thanks for answering me about the DP in Michigan. TIA JSM
Never mind, it looks like this had to have happened from what Northern Rose posted in Michigan. I truly am beginning to wonder what is wrong with this world. TIA JSM 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »

This is going to be a sad ending for another innocent child....You know what is sad to me right now? Children should be able to survive having an ignorant parent..Sadly that is not the case. Pedophiles they know this. They know who to target for the best outcome. He knew this little girl had a mom that was ignorant about his past, a mom that allowed her daughter to be outside unattended, he knew the dad was never going to be around and any little girl wants the attention of a daddy. It was a perfect situation for him. He set this up. There are always going to be parents like this, parents who do not watch, listen and learn about threats to their child, parents who refuse to beleive bad things can happen to them, parents who refuse to fully protect thier child. In thinking about this, one way to make sure a child survives this type of parent is to have stronger laws and stiffer sentances  as well as meganslaw to be updated with information regarding the crime the person is  said to have commited. Unless things such as this happens, little children will be at risk.
Just my opinion....

excellent points Tracygirl...completely agree with you on this!
even though parents are ignorant or uncaring in some cases does not give sex offenders the right to harm a child..no way, no how...stricter laws indeed!
when do we organize a march to Washington to visit Michelle Obama? she is the closest person to the President that we will ever get to...she is a mom...

ITA with both you. This is sickening and frightening. These predators need to be stopped. I would go to DC for this cause, for sure. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: May 27, 2009, 09:25:04 PM »

NO DP in Michigan 
Never mind, it looks like this had to have happened from what Northern Rose posted in Michigan. I truly am beginning to wonder what is wrong with this world. TIA JSM 

JSM the bio-dad is currently living in Toledo Ohio.  Nevaeh was from Monroe County Michigan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 27, 2009, 09:26:35 PM »

Authorities Still Searching For Missing Girl
Wednesday,  May 27, 2009 8:53 PM
By Stephanie Mennecke

Columbus, Ohio —
It's been three days since Nevaeh Buchanan went missing from Monroe County, Michigan. Authorities have been following numerous leads including some in Central Ohio.

"As a matter of fact, I just got a tip five minutes ago," said Special Agent with the FBI Harry Trombitas Wednesday afternoon.

Trombitas said at least eight tips have come in from people claiming to have seen Nevaeh in Central Ohio. 

"We have received at least a half dozen or so other tips or other possible sightings in and around the Columbus area," said Trombitas. "We are in the process of working with Easton security to see if maybe the images were captured anywhere else on any of the other businesses."

FBI officials will look at surveillance video from stores at Easton as well as nearby businesses to see if their security cameras got a glimpse of the girl, a glimpse of hope Nevaeh's family is hoping for. 

"I don't want no one to give up. I would like it to go as far as possible. Don't stop looking, you know. I'm never going to lose hope," said Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's Mother.

Columbus Mother Sandra Nichols, whose been following the story said this scenario is a mother's worst nightmare.

"As a mom it was just heart wrenching because I just couldn't bear the thought of what I would do if my kids were to end up missing," said Nichols. "It would make me sick. I wouldn't know what to do."
ONN affiliate WTOL obtained a search warrant in this case.
The warrant was for a room at the Motel 7 in Michigan where George Kennedy was staying for the past month.  Kennedy, a registered sex offender, is the ex-boyfriend of Buchanan's mother.
According to the search warrant, shorts and a towel were found with blood on them, and there was also blood found on the motel wall.
An interview also revealed Nevaeh was heard saying she was going to the woods to meet quote "daddy George."

Navaeh is approximately three feet, eight inches tall and weighs 45 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information you are asked to call the Columbus FBI office at 614-744-2168 or the Monroe County Sheirff's office at 734-243-7070.

A $2,500 reward is being offered.   
Stay with ONN for the very latest on this story on Ohio this morning.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/onnnews/stories/2009/05/27/missing_girl_.html?sid=102
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »

Amber Alert: News 11 obtains disturbing search warrant

Posted: May 27, 2009 06:22 PM MDT

Updated: May 27, 2009 06:50 PM MDT

MONROE, Mich (WTOL) - WTOL has obtained a search warrant in the case of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

Motel room

This is the search warrant for the room at the Motel 7 where George Kennedy was staying for the past month. According to the mother of Nevaeh, Kennedy is her ex-boyfriend. News 11 uncovered earlier this week that Kennedy is a registered sex offender.

According to the search warrant, shorts and a towel were found with blood on them. In addition, there was blood staining on the wall above the bathroom sink in the hotel room. Property was searched and some was seized from the room. The Monroe County sheriff has named Kennedy a person of interest.

Vehicle search

The warrant also covered a search of a vehicle believed to be driven by Kennedy. In the center console of the van, a JVC radio face case was found to have "contained a silver multi-tool, which appeared to have blood on the exterior." A preliminary examination confirmed the blood found to be human.

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.
Polygraph test

One last detail we learned today is that George Kennedy failed a polygraph test.

Kennedy has been named a person of interest by the Monroe County sheriff. He remains in custody on a parole violation.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386

OMG....I knew this POS Mother knew exactly who had taken the child, because  I said the little girl who came into get her would have said who she left with..this FSOB did nothing, friggin nothing..to save her daughter

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 27, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

I can't stand my ex husband but I will say, he fought tooth and nail against any limitations to his custody of the children. He had no money, no lawyer and a record of domestic violence but he stood his ground. If you want something bad enough you can figure out a way to get it. 

I don't feel badly for the dad. He left his daughter 3 years ago. He has no right to say anything as he was not protecting her either. Children are a responsibility whether you are 17 or 86 when you have them. They need their parents to love them and care about them everyday, not just when something goes wrong. 3 years! Where were you 3 years ago? That was the last time he saw this little girl! I think the fact this little girl didn't have a father figure in her life made her more vulnerable to this man. 

I agree with you Tracy...but I still feel sorry for him...however, he started caring just a little too late didn't he? he could have done more for this little girl that is for sure..
I don't understand how a parent can just walk away from a child and not want to be with them!
if I don't see my grand daughters every day at least, I am having withdrawals...never, ever would I be away from her/them, no matter what...as a parent, I just don't understand parents who don't see their children for years!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.