March 19, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628174 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #660 on: May 27, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »

I can't stand my ex husband but I will say, he fought tooth and nail against any limitations to his custody of the children. He had no money, no lawyer and a record of domestic violence but he stood his ground. If you want something bad enough you can figure out a way to get it. 

I don't feel badly for the dad. He left his daughter 3 years ago. He has no right to say anything as he was not protecting her either. Children are a responsibility whether you are 17 or 86 when you have them. They need their parents to love them and care about them everyday, not just when something goes wrong. 3 years! Where were you 3 years ago? That was the last time he saw this little girl! I think the fact this little girl didn't have a father figure in her life made her more vulnerable to this man. 

She may not have had a father figure in her life, but it was her mother that put this pervert in the position of becoming one. I blame the mother just as much as the pervert. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 27, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:41:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 27, 2009, 09:29:46 PM »

Tracygirl,
I tend to agree.  Just knowing there is a father involved who may well kick your butt soundly might make a cowardly RSO at least ponder the possibility.

It also gives the child someone else to go to in times of trouble.

The mother obviously doesn't understand pedophiles at all.  It doesn't matter if someone else was present or not, they are still what they are.  And it is what they are, not just something they do from time to time.

Too bad no DP.  My state has it and sure isn't slow to use it, either.  But if convicted, I think this guy may well learn of something worse while in prison as people who hurt and kill children are on the bottom rung of the prison food chain.  He may come to wish they had the DP after all.  But that is still too good for him, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 27, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
OMG
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:41:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #664 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

This poor baby didn't have a chance with the adult cards she was delt

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:25 PM »

I feel sorry for her also.  I heard she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit.  Did this time.  Daughter went looking for Naveah about 30 minutes prior to grandmother coming home from work.  Grandmother does not deserve any of this. QUOTE

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.570

Respectfully...I completely disagree..Grandmother was also friendly with RSO ..and she and her own son had words over rather George should be anywhere near Nevaeh..but she didn't listen to her son..instead she and her daughter thought he was fine.  There will be a special place in Hell just for Mom's and Grandmom's like this.  And I bet she is saying now she was not in the habit of having her daughter babysit..but she had custody of the child..she knew what her daughter was, she knew what George was, and her daughter says this child has been in her own care most of the time.

Respectfully, that's not my statement, I thought the information that grandmom wasn't in the habit of having her daughter babysit was interesting. I'm not sure what to believe about whome at this point...other than the pervert SO.

Sorry Toler..I thought that was your statement and you were making refenece to a quote ...my bad.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:38 PM »

I asked earlier but I don't think anybody answered,  is the new baby that mom's pregnant with, this POS's ? 

This is just frying me. All of them should be brought up on charges.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 27, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »

Amber Alert: News 11 obtains disturbing search warrant

Posted: May 27, 2009 06:22 PM MDT

Updated: May 27, 2009 06:50 PM MDT

MONROE, Mich (WTOL) - WTOL has obtained a search warrant in the case of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

Motel room

This is the search warrant for the room at the Motel 7 where George Kennedy was staying for the past month. According to the mother of Nevaeh, Kennedy is her ex-boyfriend. News 11 uncovered earlier this week that Kennedy is a registered sex offender.

According to the search warrant, shorts and a towel were found with blood on them. In addition, there was blood staining on the wall above the bathroom sink in the hotel room. Property was searched and some was seized from the room. The Monroe County sheriff has named Kennedy a person of interest.

Vehicle search

The warrant also covered a search of a vehicle believed to be driven by Kennedy. In the center console of the van, a JVC radio face case was found to have "contained a silver multi-tool, which appeared to have blood on the exterior." A preliminary examination confirmed the blood found to be human.

Playmate interviews

Two children, a boy and a girl, believed to be playing with Nevaeh on Sunday were questioned. Below are just a couple details of that interview.

According to details in the search warrant, the girl reported seeing Neveah go into the woods to meet "Daddy George."

The boy said Nevaeh was kidnapped by a "bad man" and that the bad man stabbed her in the stomach. A forensic interviewer said the boy was unable to convey that he actually witnessed the events. It is possible this could be due to trauma.
Polygraph test

One last detail we learned today is that George Kennedy failed a polygraph test.

Kennedy has been named a person of interest by the Monroe County sheriff. He remains in custody on a parole violation.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386

OMG....I knew this POS Mother knew exactly who had taken the child, because  I said the little girl who came into get her would have said who she left with..this FSOB did nothing, friggin nothing..to save her daughter

She knew all along. I am sitting here with tears running down my face.  There are so many wonderful people who would take these angels and give them love, safety and show them love.  Why do these heinous people continue to harm the precious angels of this world.  I really hope that they all rot in he77!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 27, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »

New video

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584582/index.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

While I agree the mother was worse than foolish to ever be involved with any RSO, to me the bottom line is still the one who did the actual deed of killing this child, if this is what happened as the LE seem to believe.

Yes, the parents contributed but the largest blame for me still goes to the pervert who did this.  I only wish he could get the death penalty to be sure he can never do this again to any other child. 

We are all ultimately the ones responsible for what we do.  And just because the opportunity arises, that's no excuse, IMO.  I'd fry them all if there were DNA evidence to prove they were guilty.  No lethal injections, either.  Old Sparky would be just fine for them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »

I asked earlier but I don't think anybody answered,  is the new baby that mom's pregnant with, this POS's ? 

I was hoping someone knew the answer to this as well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: May 27, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »

cookie 3 times per year my children have to visit their dad out of state for 2 weeks. In that two weeks I am a wreck and have no idea what to do with myself. I don't understand how one just moves on and away from their kids. This young man is learning a lesson the hardest way possible. I hope they find this little girl and he takes advantage of a 2nd chance.

Is sad she would refer to this RSO as Daddy George.. I am curious to know how he got the mom to trust him so much.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #672 on: May 27, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

While I agree the mother was worse than foolish to ever be involved with any RSO, to me the bottom line is still the one who did the actual deed of killing this child, if this is what happened as the LE seem to believe.

Yes, the parents contributed but the largest blame for me still goes to the pervert who did this.  I only wish he could get the death penalty to be sure he can never do this again to any other child. 

We are all ultimately the ones responsible for what we do.  And just because the opportunity arises, that's no excuse, IMO.  I'd fry them all if there were DNA evidence to prove they were guilty.  No lethal injections, either.  Old Sparky would be just fine for them.

I would actually like to see him rot as a community prison bitch

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: May 27, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »

Fact Finder: The adults in Nevaeh Buchanan's life
By David Custer
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 2:03 p.m.

TOLEDO -- "This is what happens when they give children to bad people, I guess," said the birth father, Shane Hinojosa, of Nevaeh Buchanan.

The estranged father is aiming his frustration at the girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan and her friend, George Kennedy.

”I don't want to think about the bad, I want to think about the good,” were the words out of Jennifer’s mouth Monday after her child went missing.

We did some research and found that there isn't a lot of good to be found when you search the pairs’ backgrounds.

Jennifer Buchanan has a conviction of First Degree Home Invasion on the Michigan Department of Corrections website dating back to 2006.

George David Kennedy, who Jennifer says she met passing on the street, has his own convictions of home invasion and criminal sexual conduct in the 4th degree.

As part of his supervision conditions: He must be supervised around minors, and he can't even have child clothing, toys or games.  As of Wednesday afternoon he was currently a person of interest being held on a parole violation.

”I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, “There was always another parent with her and him.”       
Nevaeh's birth father, 22-year-old Shane Hinojosa, who accused the pair of being bad people, openly admitted he hasn't seen his daughter in three years.  He’s now living in Toledo and a search of his past only revealed some recent traffic violations.  He plead guilty to all of them.  He became the girl's father when he was 17-years-old.
http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=305099

That has got to be another lie of Jennifer's.  The sentence doesn't even make sense unless you are to believe that George played with lots of kids often, and always one of the parents was on hand.  It is a lie..she was no where near that child on Sunday when she let her play alone outside with other children.

The more Jennifer talks the more angry she makes me..............

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 27, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

I am without words. These poor children.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:42:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 27, 2009, 09:40:02 PM »

I am really past mad now.  Watching the video his parole officer KNEW he had been breaking parole continuously.  THEY KNEW HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN WITH A CHILD!!!!  The parole officer's supervisor KNEW yet they both let him stay out?  They should be flogged in public.

I am also sick to my stomach that the police took sheets as well as carpet and part of the floor from the hotel room.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584582/index.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 27, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »

cookie 3 times per year my children have to visit their dad out of state for 2 weeks. In that two weeks I am a wreck and have no idea what to do with myself. I don't understand how one just moves on and away from their kids. This young man is learning a lesson the hardest way possible. I hope they find this little girl and he takes advantage of a 2nd chance.

Is sad she would refer to this RSO as Daddy George.. I am curious to know how he got the mom to trust him so much.

I know Tracy...it boggles my mind about these drop out parents...
I hope with all my heart that he gets a second chance...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 27, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »

I was hoping someone knew the answer to this as well.

We don't know
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:04 PM »

Sex and drugs...both meant more then her own daughter.  This is a woman the let her 14 month old alone in a running car while she tried to rob a car dealership.  I don't know why in the world they did not remove this child from the family then..other then I think that is when Grandmom got custody...the father tried for custody then..but he was no match for Grandmom.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

Yes, I hope they are all charged with something, including the mother.  But I still hold the POS who did it as ultimately to blame.  Seems they just lurk and wait and pounce on one child or another when the opportunity presents itself.  He would have preyed on some child no matter what I think.

That's why they shouldn't be allowed to live.  They are predators.  Need to be removed from society as are totally incurable.  And sooner or later they always repeat and strike again.

I know that those who oppose the DP say it is not a deterrent but the old adage that it sure deters the one it is used on still applies in my mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.