March 19, 2024, 12:27:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628176 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »

Unfreakin believable!  Not only a sexual predator, one with known violence toward women, parole knew of his relationship, knew of his violent tendencies yet, even with noted docs in his recent record.........recomendation: continue parole
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »

This poor baby didn't have a chance with the adult cards she was delt

Not in today's world she sure didn't.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 27, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »

more than likely if one of the  children actually came to Jennifer to tell her that Neveah was riding her scooter/bike in the road...what the child probably actually said was that Neveah went into the woods with Daddy George ....and possibly that he had stabbed her in the stomach.....so she knew right away who had this child and she kept her mouth shut about it...the child who told her about Neveah was probably distressed about Neveah and what he/she had witnessed....mom knew...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:43:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 27, 2009, 09:47:24 PM »

While I agree the mother was worse than foolish to ever be involved with any RSO, to me the bottom line is still the one who did the actual deed of killing this child, if this is what happened as the LE seem to believe.

Yes, the parents contributed but the largest blame for me still goes to the pervert who did this.  I only wish he could get the death penalty to be sure he can never do this again to any other child. 

We are all ultimately the ones responsible for what we do.  And just because the opportunity arises, that's no excuse, IMO.  I'd fry them all if there were DNA evidence to prove they were guilty.  No lethal injections, either.  Old Sparky would be just fine for them.

I would actually like to see him rot as a community prison bitch

AIDS, TB, Hep C are rampant in prison and can also be a DP of sorts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 27, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

I asked earlier but I don't think anybody answered,  is the new baby that mom's pregnant with, this POS's ? 

This is just frying me. All of them should be brought up on charges.

I was hoping someone knew the answer to this as well.

We don't know

Thanks ladies.   I'm almost speechless about this and now she's going to get another child in her custody, possibly that sack of poo's, so she can bundle the litlle one up for visits with addy in prison. UGH  and what's more, these trashy filth will prolly sue the pants off the state of Mich. and move up to the big house on the block
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 27, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »

OMG!  Not another case with the Parents from Hell!

These kids have no one to turn to and nowhere to go when neither parent is worth a damn to start with.

They think no one cares and basically they are right because no one in their lives does.  Sure there are people out there who would but no one the child can turn to for help.

Lots of people just shouldn't have children in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 27, 2009, 09:51:06 PM »

Unfreakin believable!  Not only a sexual predator, one with known violence toward women, parole knew of his relationship, knew of his violent tendencies yet, even with noted docs in his recent record.........recomendation: continue parole

heads need to roll! people need to lose their jobs at the very least if not charged themselves in you ask me!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: May 27, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »

I am really past mad now.  Watching the video his parole officer KNEW he had been breaking parole continuously.  THEY KNEW HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN WITH A CHILD!!!!  The parole officer's supervisor KNEW yet they both let him stay out?  They should be flogged in public.
I am also sick to my stomach that the police took sheets as well as carpet and part of the floor from the hotel room.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584582/index.html

No friggin way..please don't tell me not even LE stood in the gap for this child.  Why in the world do people take jobs if they aren't even going to perform them.  If I was a Michigan taxpayer I would be writing some letters right now.  These people need to be fired and punished immediately!

This is just too, too sad..that child was let down by so many adults..and she was a precious little 5 year old....dear God..what is the human race becoming?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #688 on: May 27, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Dear God, there is nothing to say, imagine what these children witnessed, let alone what this maniac did to poor little Nevaeh. The little girl tried to help....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:43:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 27, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

I asked earlier but I don't think anybody answered,  is the new baby that mom's pregnant with, this POS's ? 

This is just frying me. All of them should be brought up on charges.
I would love to know this answer also.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:23 PM »

If the mother knew anything at all and didn't tell, she obstructed justice and endangered a child, etc. and should be brought up on charges herself.

LE is not protecting children from these predators.  Who is going to do so?  Just no one?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 27, 2009, 09:55:09 PM »

According to the video 2 or 3 of Kennedy's PO's wanted him back in prison, but their area manager said no? What? He was told he was involved with a woman who had a daughter, he was acting violently and was being defiant, and he said no? WTH?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 27, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »

Nancy Grace covered this briefly and I have been just sick since seeing the photo of this beautiful and innocent child, Nevaeh.  When she said bloody knife, I think she said hunting knife, the familiar sinking feeling that we know what likely happened came over many of us I am sure.

It happens far too often these days.  And I don't think it is at all because of more news coverage.  I really believe it happens more all the time.  We need to remove these predators from our society by whatever means we have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 27, 2009, 10:00:02 PM »

I am really past mad now.  Watching the video his parole officer KNEW he had been breaking parole continuously.  THEY KNEW HE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN WITH A CHILD!!!!  The parole officer's supervisor KNEW yet they both let him stay out?  They should be flogged in public.
I am also sick to my stomach that the police took sheets as well as carpet and part of the floor from the hotel room.

No friggin way..please don't tell me not even LE stood in the gap for this child.  Why in the world do people take jobs if they aren't even going to perform them.  If I was a Michigan taxpayer I would be writing some letters right now.  These people need to be fired and punished immediately!

This is just too, too sad..that child was let down by so many adults..and she was a precious little 5 year old....dear God..what is the human race becoming?

It's revolting that we "sad bloggers" sit here day after day beating our breasts over the parade of crimes against women and children. The law makers that we vote in, the judges seated, the attys that defend, all have access to brilliant medicalminds, pyschiatrists, pyschologists, money for research, studies, consultations, lobbyists , if WE all understand that these SO's cannot and willnot stop, why can't THEY man (and woman) up and take the right stand? I just don't get it.  The fear of violating the "rights" of one tramples the rights of many?  These ppl. should NEVER have rights or privledges ever again.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 27, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

According to the video 2 or 3 of Kennedy's PO's wanted him back in prison, but their area manager said no? What? He was told he was involved with a woman who had a daughter, he was acting violently and was being defiant, and he said no? WTH?

Why was he even walking the streets after the first violation?  Why did his PO not put his arse back in jail?  Is the system so flawed that a PO can not do this?  What is the point of parole if you can basically do anything you want until something very terrible happens?

Why are they even out on parole in the first place?  One strike rule and maybe our children have a chance.  Take a look at any of these cases and the amount of SO's in any of the neighbourhoods. These people can not be rehabilitated and do not deserve another  chance to harm another child.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 27, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »

Going to take a break because I can't wrap my head around all this.  It's just too horrible to try to absorb.

Start killing these bastards the same way they kill and they might think twice.  At least it would seem more like justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 27, 2009, 10:02:51 PM »

Nancy Grace covered this briefly and I have been just sick since seeing the photo of this beautiful and innocent child, Nevaeh.  When she said bloody knife, I think she said hunting knife, the familiar sinking feeling that we know what likely happened came over many of us I am sure.

It happens far too often these days.  And I don't think it is at all because of more news coverage.  I really believe it happens more all the time.  We need to remove these predators from our society by whatever means we have.

You just said what I have been thinking for the last several weeks. It is happening more often. Hardly a day goes by when abuse and murder under the most bizarre and horrific circumstances takes place with children as the victims. It is an epidemic!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 27, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »

It's revolting that we "sad bloggers" sit here day after day beating our breasts over the parade of crimes against women and children. The law makers that we vote in, the judges seated, the attys that defend, all have access to brilliant medicalminds, pyschiatrists, pyschologists, money for research, studies, consultations, lobbyists , if WE all understand that these SO's cannot and willnot stop, why can't THEY man (and woman) up and take the right stand? I just don't get it.  The fear of violating the "rights" of one tramples the rights of many?  These ppl. should NEVER have rights or privledges ever again.

totally with you on this MizJay!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 27, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

Why was he even walking the streets after the first violation?  Why did his PO not put his arse back in jail?  Is the system so flawed that a PO can not do this?  What is the point of parole if you can basically do anything you want until something very terrible happens?

Why are they even out on parole in the first place?  One strike rule and maybe our children have a chance.  Take a look at any of these cases and the amount of SO's in any of the neighbourhoods. These people can not be rehabilitated and do not deserve another  chance to harm another child.

the PO has no fear....it would seem anyways...they are blatant and obviously they know how far they can push the system...nothing happens to these idiots ...but meanwhile, plenty is happening to our innocent kids...I am so angry ...my blood is boiling

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 27, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »

After looking at the latest interview and the mother walking I think she is overweight, and not pregnant, at least let's hope so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.