March 18, 2024, 10:07:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628144 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #700 on: May 27, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »

Going to take a break because I can't wrap my head around all this.  It's just too horrible to try to absorb.

Start killing these bastards the same way they kill and they might think twice.  At least it would seem more like justice.

I agree Anna.  I am heartsick.  I hate the way these things always end.  You go from hoping and praying the child is found safely to hoping and praying that they didn't suffer.  I can't take this anymore.  We need to take the bull by the horns people.  Everyone who said that gov't isn't working is RIGHT.  This mfrs need to die.  Plain and simple.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #701 on: May 27, 2009, 10:10:45 PM »

Disturbing news report on the search warrant. The video also reveals that probation was well of his contact with children and yet never took him into custody for violating his parole NUMEROUS times. They also make notes that he has anger issues, violent.
Other items, mom is MIA for the past 24 hours and family react.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19584582/index.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #702 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

Unfreakin believable!  Not only a sexual predator, one with known violence toward women, parole knew of his relationship, knew of his violent tendencies yet, even with noted docs in his recent record.........recomendation: continue parole

NoRose, I swear we share a brain. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: May 27, 2009, 10:17:43 PM »

Unfreakin believable!  Not only a sexual predator, one with known violence toward women, parole knew of his relationship, knew of his violent tendencies yet, even with noted docs in his recent record.........recomendation: continue parole

an angelic monkey
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:22 PM »

According to the video 2 or 3 of Kennedy's PO's wanted him back in prison, but their area manager said no? What? He was told he was involved with a woman who had a daughter, he was acting violently and was being defiant, and he said no? WTH?

Why was he even walking the streets after the first violation?  Why did his PO not put his arse back in jail?  Is the system so flawed that a PO can not do this?  What is the point of parole if you can basically do anything you want until something very terrible happens?

Why are they even out on parole in the first place?  One strike rule and maybe our children have a chance.  Take a look at any of these cases and the amount of SO's in any of the neighbourhoods. These people can not be rehabilitated and do not deserve another  chance to harm another child.

I'm on a roll, I'm so mad............we are so bassackward here in the US. Gazillions of dollars are spent housing petty criminals, that undoubtedllyget a magna cum laude education in crime while incarcerated. The prisons are broken, there are thousands and thousands of ppl. in for selling weed. The govt. sticks it's big nose in everything else why not that. Legalize it, take control, just like liquour, free up those cells for ppl. who need them for life, real lifetime, not a few yrs. life.
Why is that when the prisons are over crowded these smarmy cretons get sprung before some guy that's in for selling a single rock of crack?  Honestly, I'd rather let out them than a SO.  Drug addicts are generally adult, whyever and however, they CHOOSE to get high, the NAVEAH's  out there will not get to choose whether or not the SO becomes a part of her life, and ultimately destroys her innocence and her future.

I know many will not agree with my views so I better close with JMHO     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: May 27, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »

According to the video 2 or 3 of Kennedy's PO's wanted him back in prison, but their area manager said no? What? He was told he was involved with a woman who had a daughter, he was acting violently and was being defiant, and he said no? WTH?

Why was he even walking the streets after the first violation?  Why did his PO not put his arse back in jail?  Is the system so flawed that a PO can not do this?  What is the point of parole if you can basically do anything you want until something very terrible happens?

Why are they even out on parole in the first place?  One strike rule and maybe our children have a chance.  Take a look at any of these cases and the amount of SO's in any of the neighbourhoods. These people can not be rehabilitated and do not deserve another  chance to harm another child.

I'm on a roll, I'm so mad............we are so bassackward here in the US. Gazillions of dollars are spent housing petty criminals, that undoubtedllyget a magna cum laude education in crime while incarcerated. The prisons are broken, there are thousands and thousands of ppl. in for selling weed. The govt. sticks it's big nose in everything else why not that. Legalize it, take control, just like liquour, free up those cells for ppl. who need them for life, real lifetime, not a few yrs. life.
Why is that when the prisons are over crowded these smarmy cretons get sprung before some guy that's in for selling a single rock of crack?  Honestly, I'd rather let out them than a SO.  Drug addicts are generally adult, whyever and however, they CHOOSE to get high, the NAVEAH's  out there will not get to choose whether or not the SO becomes a part of her life, and ultimately destroys her innocence and her future.

I know many will not agree with my views so I better close with JMHO     

MizJay...I agree with all of your views in this post...matter of fact, hubby and I have talked about this many many times...drug users/abusers make their own choices to use drugs...they mostly harm themselves of their own free will...jmo...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »

Maybe someday it will change  DOTTIE.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #707 on: May 27, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »

I'm with you all the way on your last post.  Just saw this on another site, I thought she may be overweight and not pregnant, but I guess she is pregnant.    ( Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. )  Gee, lets guess who the daddy is.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:41 PM »

I'm with you all the way on your last post.  Just saw this on another site, I thought she may be overweight and not pregnant, but I guess she is pregnant.    ( Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. )  Gee, lets guess who the daddy is.

According to an article I posted earlier today George was her Ex and she was dating his brother now.  So the genetics would not be far off.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #709 on: May 27, 2009, 10:38:27 PM »

NASTY

According to an article I posted earlier today George was her Ex and she was dating his brother now.  So the genetics would not be far off.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #710 on: May 27, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

This mother and grandmother better be put on trial with this piece of sh*t.  They knew and they did nothing but cover and cover and lie!!!!  This b*tches story has changed and now this...I am infuriated!!!  She is no mother, she does not deserve such a title...the title of trash is not even fitting.  I am spitting nails.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:44:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: May 27, 2009, 10:43:32 PM »

I came back to find out if they found Neveah yet, leaving when news broke about what was found in this monster's motel room.   He knew Jennifer was a low class worthless piece of crap slore that he could manipulate and sure enough she proved him right...you have to be rather brainless to allow a man like this with a violent & predator background around your children, any children for that matter.   I am outraged that this stupid beeotch KNEW (I said it) who did it and she was hiding the truth - I think she should get charged with child neglect,  lying to law enforcement, obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact.  To think this witch made that myspace page asking for helping finding Neveah yet with her smiling mug instead of her daughter all the while KNOWING what that scum did!    The grandmother, wtf is wrong with her, she knew George was a SO, she knows her daughter is a felon hot mess why would she prevent the bio dad from seeing Neveah & yet hand Neveah to this worthless POS...look what she did!!! The parole officer turning a blind eye, our justice system letting monsters like this out...This is beyond outrageous!   Ive said it way too many times ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....when just when will we see the protection of our children come first!!    I am beyond livid that the actions of these monsters traumatized Neveah's friends as well, by the grace of God thank you that he didnt nab all of them.

I better not find out that the mother knew George was going to do this to Neveah because she is pregnant with his kid that will just send me over the top!   OK I have to go cry & then I need to put my head together to think what other avenues we can urge our legislators to reconsider their way liberal thoughts on this issue & prevent more murders of our precious babies.  Frankly, I don't know what to do about stupid beeotches...that's a whole nother beast.   Tks for letting me vent, Im fuming!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: May 27, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »

This poor baby didn't have a chance with the adult cards she was delt

Not in today's world she sure didn't.
No only did this FSOB take the life of Nevaeh (as it is coming out to be) but he has also dulled the chances for these two children who witnessed this horrific event of ever having a normal life.  These kids are going to have to endure this image in their minds for the rest of their life. 
I hate this mother, almost as much as I hate Casey Anthony.  She knew and this is how she has decided to honor her daughter??? Makeup clad interviews.....GMAFB!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #713 on: May 27, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

This is all so sick, there just isn't much more I can comment on, I'm just sick about what happened to Nevaeh, and what her friends may have all seen.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #714 on: May 27, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »

No only did this FSOB take the life of Nevaeh (as it is coming out to be) but he has also dulled the chances for these two children who witnessed this horrific event of ever having a normal life.  These kids are going to have to endure this image in their minds for the rest of their life. 
I hate this mother, almost as much as I hate Casey Anthony.  She knew and this is how she has decided to honor her daughter??? Makeup clad interviews.....GMAFB!!!

I agree Blink and now another child will enter this world? Do you think anyone will take this child out of this environment and give it a chance?

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: May 27, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

I agree Blink and now another child will enter this world? Do you think anyone will take this child out of this environment and give it a chance?
I am not Blink, but I do adore her....does that count?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: May 27, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

NASTY

do you think that Monster could have done this to Neveah because he was mad cause Jennifer was dating his brother now? revenge as well as his sick twisted mind? 
God...I can't even begin to imagine how this sick individual might think....

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #717 on: May 27, 2009, 10:49:33 PM »

I knew that Dolce -- forgive the longtime lurker here

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 27, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »

When do we all march on Washington? visit Michelle? I am serious about this!

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #719 on: May 27, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »

When do we all march on Washington? visit Michelle? I am serious about this!

Oh I am too -- I will be there an angelic monkey

I am sad an heartsick

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.