March 18, 2024, 11:07:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628162 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

Maybe someday it will change  DOTTIE.     
I'm with you all the way on your last post.  Just saw this on another site, I thought she may be overweight and not pregnant, but I guess she is pregnant.    ( Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. )  Gee, lets guess who the daddy is.

NASTY

According to an article I posted earlier today George was her Ex and she was dating his brother now.  So the genetics would not be far off.

do you think that Monster could have done this to Neveah because he was mad cause Jennifer was dating his brother now? revenge as well as his sick twisted mind? 
God...I can't even begin to imagine how this sick individual might think....

What I think is that this Monster Daddy George was afraid of losing access to Nevaeh..who it appears he was fixated on.  If Mom is dating brother then he is out of the picture.  I think he felt the time to act was now..I think he had fantaized for while about this...and knew MOM was a dumb b*tch..and knew the time to strike was now.

And since I think I read where they recently broke up, within a month, I would say that RSO is the new babydaddy...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #721 on: May 27, 2009, 10:59:29 PM »

I'm with you all the way on your last post.  Just saw this on another site, I thought she may be overweight and not pregnant, but I guess she is pregnant.    ( Mom won't tell who father is, I heard she will not state who it is. )  Gee, lets guess who the daddy is.

NASTY

According to an article I posted earlier today George was her Ex and she was dating his brother now.  So the genetics would not be far off.

do you think that Monster could have done this to Neveah because he was mad cause Jennifer was dating his brother now? revenge as well as his sick twisted mind? 

I think you may have nailed it. Remember the cousin saying they had an argument (mom and the RSO boyfriend) just before Nevaeh went missing.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: May 27, 2009, 10:59:46 PM »

When do we all march on Washington? visit Michelle? I am serious about this!

Maybe an event that includes a visit to the capitol in a show of force, Cookie I love ya & Im with ya but right now Im fuming so much I cant think straight....give me a chance to cool down - Im gonna try to get in touch with Mark Klaas, Mark Lunsford & John Walsh, whoever I can not only for support but to ask them how they were successful in making a difference.   We have to keep in mind that some states are more laxed than others & much of this is at the state level - Im thinking we need a day that many show up in all the key states that have the highest rates of these crimes & legislation that is not strong enough.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #723 on: May 27, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »

NASTY

What I think is that this Monster Daddy George was afraid of losing access to Nevaeh..who it appears he was fixated on.  If Mom is dating brother then he is out of the picture.  I think he felt the time to act was now..I think he had fantaized for while about this...and knew MOM was a dumb b*tch..and knew the time to strike was now.

And since I think I read where they recently broke up, within a month, I would say that RSO is the new babydaddy...

Another baby that won't have a chance. imo

I am so mad, I could punch a wall. My pillow is going to do double duty tonight.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #724 on: May 27, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »

I knew that Dolce -- forgive the longtime lurker here
Its all good.  I love Blink and wish to play her on TV one day.  Glad you have come out of lurk-dom to comment on this horrific case.  I am still in shock and pissed as heck!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #725 on: May 27, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »

I am in Cookie...where do I sign up?

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #726 on: May 27, 2009, 11:06:48 PM »

NASTY

Another baby that won't have a chance. imo

I am so mad, I could punch a wall. My pillow is going to do double duty tonight.

my most heartsick worry at this moment is that very sentiment... will anyone who can make a difference see that the unborn child is removed from this environment where he/she has no chance?  Will anyone say THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and give the new child a real chance at life ::sigh:: I am so sad

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #727 on: May 27, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

Unfreakin believable!  Not only a sexual predator, one with known violence toward women, parole knew of his relationship, knew of his violent tendencies yet, even with noted docs in his recent record.........recomendation: continue parole

NoRose, I swear we share a brain. 

I came back to find out if they found Neveah yet, leaving when news broke about what was found in this monster's motel room.   He knew Jennifer was a low class worthless piece of crap slore that he could manipulate and sure enough she proved him right...you have to be rather brainless to allow a man like this with a violent & predator background around your children, any children for that matter.   I am outraged that this stupid beeotch KNEW (I said it) who did it and she was hiding the truth - I think she should get charged with child neglect,  lying to law enforcement, obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact.  To think this witch made that myspace page asking for helping finding Neveah yet with her smiling mug instead of her daughter all the while KNOWING what that scum did!    The grandmother, wtf is wrong with her, she knew George was a SO, she knows her daughter is a felon hot mess why would she prevent the bio dad from seeing Neveah & yet hand Neveah to this worthless POS...look what she did!!! The parole officer turning a blind eye, our justice system letting monsters like this out...This is beyond outrageous!   Ive said it way too many times ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....when just when will we see the protection of our children come first!!    I am beyond livid that the actions of these monsters traumatized Neveah's friends as well, by the grace of God thank you that he didnt nab all of them.

I better not find out that the mother knew George was going to do this to Neveah because she is pregnant with his kid that will just send me over the top!   OK I have to go cry & then I need to put my head together to think what other avenues we can urge our legislators to reconsider their way liberal thoughts on this issue & prevent more murders of our precious babies.  Frankly, I don't know what to do about stupid beeotches...that's a whole nother beast.   Tks for letting me vent, Im fuming!

I am with you.

I think sex offenders of children need to be put away for life.
(I can always dream)

I would be less happy but at least satisfied for now if:

RSO's that are sentenced time. Should serve their WHOLE time.

RSO's on parole who violate, should have to serve the rest of their sentence.
Parole is not a RIGHT, it's a contract you enter into with rules that must be followed, if you violate it. TOO BAD, so sad. Game over. No exceptions, no excuses.

All children RSO's should be tracked by GPS as condition of their parole for at least five years.

That's a start.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #728 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

It will change--we're here to make sure of it.  Start rallying support from whatever state you're in.  We need the power of the people.  Keep the message alive.  Mobilize friends, family, coworkers, anyone who will listen. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »

Maybe an event that includes a visit to the capitol in a show of force, Cookie I love ya & Im with ya but right now Im fuming so much I cant think straight....give me a chance to cool down - Im gonna try to get in touch with Mark Klaas, Mark Lunsford & John Walsh, whoever I can not only for support but to ask them how they were successful in making a difference.   We have to keep in mind that some states are more laxed than others & much of this is at the state level - Im thinking we need a day that many show up in all the key states that have the highest rates of these crimes & legislation that is not strong enough.

what ever we can do to help get this thing rolling...I just want to do something for these kids...

I am in pain right now for all of these kids that are being hurt ...I can't shake it or get out of my funk tonight...
think I will go for tonight...talk to you all tomorrow...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: May 27, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »

We need federal support--the power of the federal government.  State governments delegate this to people at the local level.  They're state employees, but they're still local.  State governments lack the resources and experience to handle these crimes.  You give me the date and time, and I will stand proudly next to you and pound on the White House door myself.  But we need to organize the entire nation.  I've already asked the people of Monroe for their support.  Tell everyone you know--mobilize them to care.  Remember the Million Man March?  We can do it, folks.  Keep up the energy--get the word out--and when we're ready, we go to the media--let the media know we're coming--and we do it.  Then we do it again, and again, and again, and we don't stop until we get what we want.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: May 27, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:46:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: May 27, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »

Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster.  Hold the phone fellow monkeys-
Edit to add link MB. http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994
Kennedy has alibi.

by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 27. 2009 10:49PM

The registered sex offender who many believe is a prime suspect in the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan has two solid alibis who told investigators that he was with them at the time the girl vanished, sources told The Evening News.

George Kennedy, 39, is in the Monroe County jail on a probation violation. He was not referred to as a suspect by police hierarchy but instead was called a person of interest.

It now appears that it he might not be involved with the girl's abduction. In fact, two other people who were considered persons of interest in the case have been cleared.

"We're back to square one," the source said.

According to those close to the investigation, Nevaeh came up missing from the parking lot of her apartment at Charlotte Arms between 6 and 6:15 p.m. Two people said Mr. Kennedy was with them between 4 and 7 p.m. They also passed polygraph tests.

What cannot be explained is whose blood was found on a multipurpose tool that was recovered from the counsel in Mr. Kennedy's van. Also there was what appeared to be blood on an article of clothing or a towel that were removed from his room at the Motel 7. Investigators said they are still waiting for DNA results to determine who the blood belongs to.

In other developments, it was learned that a playmate told FBI investigators that "Daddy George" killed Nevaeh during a second interview. The problem with the statement is the child initially told the FBI interrogator who specializes in interviewing children that he did not see anything unusual on the day of the disappearance.

He made the stabbing statement the following day, which could make his story unreliable because he is a young child and could have felt pressure.  In fact two children who were near Nevaeh were interviewed on the day of the disappearance and both said they did not see anything strange.
Edit to add link per JessStar: Sorry, I always forget--the link--http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994
I'm back to praying for a safe return. I'm not giving up just yet.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:47:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 27, 2009, 11:33:35 PM »

Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster.  Hold the phone fellow monkeys--

Kennedy has alibi.

The registered sex offender who many believe is a prime suspect in the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan has two solid alibis who told investigators that he was with them at the time the girl vanished, sources told The Evening News.

George Kennedy, 39, is in the Monroe County jail on a probation violation. He was not referred to as a suspect by police hierarchy but instead was called a person of interest.

It now appears that it he might not be involved with the girl's abduction. In fact, two other people who were considered persons of interest in the case have been cleared.

According to those close to the investigation, Nevaeh came up missing from the parking lot of her apartment at Charlotte Arms between 6 and 6:15 p.m. Two people said Mr. Kennedy was with them between 4 and 7 p.m. They also passed polygraph tests.

What cannot be explained is whose blood was found on a multipurpose tool that was recovered from the counsel in Mr. Kennedy's van. Also there was what appeared to be blood on an article of clothing or a towel that were removed from his room at the Motel 7. Investigators said they are still waiting for DNA results to determine who the blood belongs to.

In other developments, it was learned that a playmate told FBI investigators that "Daddy George" killed Nevaeh during a second interview. The problem with the statement is the child initially told the FBI interrogator who specializes in interviewing children that he did not see anything unusual on the day of the disappearance.

He made the stabbing statement the following day, which could make his story unreliable because he is a young child and could have felt pressure.  In fact two children who were near Nevaeh were interviewed on the day of the disappearance and both said they did not see anything strange.

Sorry, I always forget--the link--http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994

And, btw, the part in red is mine.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: May 27, 2009, 11:36:21 PM »

Wow, talk about an emotional roller coaster.  Hold the phone fellow monkeys--
Edit to add link. MB http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994
Kennedy has alibi.

He made the stabbing statement the following day, which could make his story unreliable because he is a young child and could have felt pressure.  In fact two children who were near Nevaeh were interviewed on the day of the disappearance and both said they did not see anything strange.

George's bro have access to the hotel room?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:48:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 27, 2009, 11:40:19 PM »

Northern Rose wrote:  "George's bro have access to the hotel room?"

Good question.  I wonder where the SO was.  This just adds another layer of mystery.  The proof will come when the DNA results are back.  If the blood isn't Navaeh's, it's back to square one.  If it is, then we know the result and can focus on the who. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

Northern Rose wrote:  "George's bro have access to the hotel room?"

Good question.  I wonder where the SO was.  This just adds another layer of mystery.  The proof will come when the DNA results are back.  If the blood isn't Navaeh's, it's back to square one.  If it is, then we know the result and can focus on the who. 

If his alibi holds, who had access to the room?  What really is worrying me now is the pictures in the suicase that "looked" like Nevaeh.  Please god let there be no other child involved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994  Edit to add link.  MB
Kennedy has alibi.

MOM didn't call police until about 8pm.  How do we know for sure when Nevaeh went missing?  So he claims to have an alibi 4-7 how about 7-8?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:48:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 27, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/905279994  Edit to add link.  MB
Kennedy has alibi.

MOM didn't call police until about 8pm.  How do we know for sure when Nevaeh went missing?  So he claims to have an alibi 4-7 how about 7-8?

I thought the police were called around 6:15.  Amber alert wasn't issued until around 8.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:49:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: May 27, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »

We need federal support--the power of the federal government.  State governments delegate this to people at the local level.  They're state employees, but they're still local.  State governments lack the resources and experience to handle these crimes.  You give me the date and time, and I will stand proudly next to you and pound on the White House door myself.  But we need to organize the entire nation.  I've already asked the people of Monroe for their support.  Tell everyone you know--mobilize them to care.  Remember the Million Man March?  We can do it, folks.  Keep up the energy--get the word out--and when we're ready, we go to the media--let the media know we're coming--and we do it.  Then we do it again, and again, and again, and we don't stop until we get what we want.

I'm onboard with any march anywhere, letters, whatever it takes.  Even letting the dog run crazy for an hour hasn't cooled my anger down.  Even if by a snowballs chance in hell that this dude didn't do it, the laws need to change, he needs to be back in jail for parole violation.  Monkeys unite!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.