March 18, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628139 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #920 on: May 29, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »

Has anyone seen any specific info as to cadaver work? I know I saw a blurb or 2 about the quarry, but honestly, if they are focused so closely I am surprised they aren't more prevalent.

B

Hmm, good point Blink.  You're starting my emotional roller coaster back up the hill again.   

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 29, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »

Wow, this case is really weird.  Locals are reporting newsbreaks saying that they are now going to search a park Nevaeh was seen at on Saturday night before she went missing.    I wonder if this little girl didn't wonder off and get lost?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: May 29, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »

Wow, this case is really weird.  Locals are reporting newsbreaks saying that they are now going to search a park Nevaeh was seen at on Saturday night before she went missing.    I wonder if this little girl didn't wonder off and get lost?

Sadly, her being lost in the woods was probably a better environment for her than the was she was in   

I am so infuriated with this mother!!!!  Regardless of the outcome of poor Nevaeh, I think Jennifer needs to be thrown back in jail and never allowed to see her daughter again!  Its obvious she cares more about herself than her daughter! 

(notice I will still refer to this little girl in the present tense unlike her mother!)  ARGHHHH!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 29, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

Sadly, her being lost in the woods was probably a better environment for her than the was she was in   

I am so infuriated with this mother!!!!  Regardless of the outcome of poor Nevaeh, I think Jennifer needs to be thrown back in jail and never allowed to see her daughter again!  Its obvious she cares more about herself than her daughter! 

(notice I will still refer to this little girl in the present tense unlike her mother!)  ARGHHHH!!!!

Something is really odd about that "mother" Leroy.  The Sheriff today paused when he was asked whether she was a POI.  Today in Monroe, everyone wore yellow in honor of Nevaeh.  Everyone, that is, but her mother.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 29, 2009, 06:12:59 PM »

and I'm so mad I really screwed up that last post   

At the risk of looking like Murt, I will not be going up there tonight to check things out!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 29, 2009, 06:23:09 PM »

I'm affraid this is starting to turn into a case like Haliegh Cummings where the very people that should have been taking care of her weren't.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 29, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

I'm affraid this is starting to turn into a case like Haliegh Cummings where the very people that should have been taking care of her weren't.

I couldn't agree more and its so sad.  I was talking to a friend last night about this and she had a daughter when she was 16....she is now 30 but stopped at a bar the other night around 5 or so and this guy came in with his 5 year old daughter.  The little girl had to go the bathroom so he sent her off by herself to go...my friend freaked out that he would allow his 5 year old to go to a bathroom, at a bar (dont get me started on that!) unattended.  Everyone at the bar told her she over-reacted about it    

What the heck is wrong with people these days?! 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 29, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »

I couldn't agree more and its so sad.  I was talking to a friend last night about this and she had a daughter when she was 16....she is now 30 but stopped at a bar the other night around 5 or so and this guy came in with his 5 year old daughter.  The little girl had to go the bathroom so he sent her off by herself to go...my friend freaked out that he would allow his 5 year old to go to a bathroom, at a bar (dont get me started on that!) unattended.  Everyone at the bar told her she over-reacted about it    

What the heck is wrong with people these days?! 

Criminals and deviants procreate.
People think nothing like this will ever happen to them, it happens to others.
Even for the good or "normal" parent, I have found it very difficult to engage some in maintaining open dialog with their childen about these possibilities. It is really straining to get into the mindset of the most insidious kind of criminal- the pedophile.

We won't know which class this falls in until she is found, but I really believe this child may have been abused in an ongoing basis, and may have even threatened to tell. He falls under aquaintance offender- the most common.

They are by far not the worst of the breed. The pedo that targets, plans, organizes their offenses and has no plans to return a child when they are finished acting out, are the ones that only being hyper-vigilant increases your chances of never being a victim of. It is simply necessary.

It can happen. It does happen. It will happen again. Protect our kids, that's our only shot.

B   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 29, 2009, 07:00:27 PM »

Blink - I agree with everything except I have my reservations about her being abused prior to this...I think the poor girl was better off with mommy in jail.

What a sad world we live in when my neighbor, who has been nothing but nice to me since I moved in, yet I get cranky with him because he tries to *make nice* with my dog. 

Its prolly a good thing I dont have kids...they would likely live a very sheltered life!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: May 29, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

They just said again on WXYZ that the blood on ANY of the items is not Nevaeh's

Savannah Grey...(???)...is saying the blood in the room is HERS, she is Kennedy's alibi...He was with her all day until about 7:30 PM. He left for 30 minutes to give a friend a ride. She says he came back around 8 PM and Smith came to pick Kennedy up at around 10:30.
Savannah, is George's girlfriend, my question is what the he!! was going on in that room for so much blood 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

How the heck is that an alibi? So Smith kidnaps the girl at 6:30, then the two meet back up at 10:30.

Blink you hit the nail, no one in "normal land" wants to hear this stuff. It is too dirty or to painful, or worse yet, may scare the little prince or princess, after all it will never would happens to them. Heck they don't want to hear anything to burst the perfect little family bubble they are trying to raise their kids in. I don't know what happened to my generation but it has become one of "ignorance is bliss" and raising children outside of the worlds reality.

I hope you join us Blink as we try to break through this and try to advocate for change and awareness. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 29, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

Savannah Grey...(???)...is saying the blood in the room is HERS, she is Kennedy's alibi...He was with her all day until about 7:30 PM. He left for 30 minutes to give a friend a ride. She says he came back around 8 PM and Smith came to pick Kennedy up at around 10:30.
Savannah, is George's girlfriend, my question is what the he!! was going on in that room for so much blood 

How much blood has never been released, has it?  That's a fact we don't know.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 29, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »

You're right, it's just on shorts, on wall above sink, knife and tool, and towels, I believe, that just seems so odd to me 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 29, 2009, 09:33:59 PM »

I onced cut the back of my ankle while shaving and blood was everywhere.  Honestly it looked liked someone assulted me, lol.
What do we know about this supposed girlfriend? Does she have a record?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 29, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

You're right, it's just on shorts, on wall above sink, knife and tool, and towels, I believe, that just seems so odd to me 

Just having visible blood on even a couple of those things woulsd seem like a lot to me. yucky
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 29, 2009, 09:38:22 PM »

I onced cut the back of my ankle while shaving and blood was everywhere.  Honestly it looked liked someone assulted me, lol.
What do we know about this supposed girlfriend? Does she have a record?
Just that her name is Savanah don't know anything else about her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 29, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »

I heard on some news tonight that the results from the blood tests would not be back for a couple of weeks and that is with a rush on the tests.....so how do they know that the blood is not from Nevaeh? God know I hope that it is not from her...but I don't think that the results would be back this soon...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 29, 2009, 10:08:13 PM »

I heard on some news tonight that the results from the blood tests would not be back for a couple of weeks and that is with a rush on the tests.....so how do they know that the blood is not from Nevaeh? God know I hope that it is not from her...but I don't think that the results would be back this soon...

I don't know, maybe blood type? Just a guess though.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 29, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »

Some news channels were behind the 8 ball on the announcement. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: May 29, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »

Some news channels were behind the 8 ball on the announcement. 

Posted a few minutes ago at monroenews.com

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman L. Crutchfield issued a news release Friday night with the following update on the Nevaeh Buchanan case.

"The Nevaeh Buchanan Task Force has received PRELIMINARY DNA results on blood evidence submitted to the Michigan State Police Crime Laboratory on person of interest, George Kennedy.

"The DNA recovered from the evidence FAILED to match that of Nevaeh Buchanan."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.