March 19, 2024, 03:16:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628205 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 29, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

Jess...that is a huge relief to me...
now, where is she?

I wonder if this mother has this child tucked away or hidden somewhere at another location and this is all a hoax....or a way to get back at Kennedy since they had a falling out...or to collect money as other families of missing children have gotten...far fetched but it happens folks...
A year or so ago, Shannon Matthews, <<<9 yrs old at the time,>>>  mother had her hid away for over 30 days I believe, all in order to collect money! Mother had an accomplice and they are both in jail now where they belong...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #941 on: May 29, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »

Jess...that is a huge relief to me...
now, where is she?

I wonder if this mother has this child tucked away or hidden somewhere at another location and this is all a hoax....or a way to get back at Kennedy since they had a falling out...or to collect money as other families of missing children have gotten...far fetched but it happens folks...
A year or so ago, Shannon Matthews, <<<9 yrs old at the time,>>>  mother had her hid away for over 30 days I believe, all in order to collect money! Mother had an accomplice and they are both in jail now where they belong...

You know, cookie, you and I are thinking alike.  I was talking to my mother today about this case.  And I said, you know, what if the very foundation of what we "think" we know--that Nevaeh went "missing" at around 6--is not true?  We got that from the "mother."  She's a bundle of lies.  While it may sound far fetched, just think, Casey Anthony took LE to Disney to show her office, that's how convinced she was of her ability to deceive.  And motive?  Same as Casey Anthony's. I don't know.  Take a step back and analyze the "facts."  Missing at 6, while this part is still fuzzy, perhaps no call to LE until 8ish.  I can travel pretty far in a car in 2 hours.  And the statements she's made, like "I think she's in a car somewhere" and "I think whoever has her left Monroe county. . ."  Anything is possible I suppose.  At least it keeps our hope alive.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: May 29, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

Jess...we could be onto something...

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #943 on: May 29, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

and she would know the focus would be on her SO friends -- it would explain her lack of appropriate emotion etc.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: May 29, 2009, 10:42:59 PM »

This just in:

"Blood found on a silver-multi tool knife is also not that of Nevaeh Buchanan's."

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/New-Developments-in-Search-for-Nevaeh/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

Perhaps we are heading in the right direction.  Please say a prayer for Nevaeh tonight. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 29, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »

This just in:

"Blood found on a silver-multi tool knife is also not that of Nevaeh Buchanan's."

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/New-Developments-in-Search-for-Nevaeh/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

Perhaps we are heading in the right direction.  Please say a prayer for Nevaeh tonight. 

will do...as I do each night....

This mother  just may be faking this whole thing for whatever reason...or she may have harmed Nevaeh? hate to think along those lines but something is not right about this mom as we all know...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 29, 2009, 10:50:55 PM »

and she would know the focus would be on her SO friends -- it would explain her lack of appropriate emotion etc.

Yes...exactly...and saying that she didn't want to pass judgment on them because they are SO s,...she would let them take the heat/blame off of her, knowing the focus would be on them,  but it still would look like to her SO friends that she was defending them to the LE and the public...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: May 30, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »

I would love it if you all  are right! How wonderful it would be to hear they found her and is alive and well!

Can someone do a criminal report on Savannah Grey? (is that her name?) It would make sense she would know the mom if the mom is talking to Kennedy everyday.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #948 on: May 30, 2009, 12:14:47 AM »

EverySunset, your post is excellent.  This is the type of passion we need.  We just need to find a way to organize and focus it.  We can't do it one by one.  We need to all get together somehow and come up with a plan and then execute on it.  We need to mobilize people from every corner of the country simultaneously.  We have to be loud and persistent.  There are powerful people in big places that I'm sure will be willing to help us and give us the press and media attention we need. I have a few strong connections in my state that I will be calling upon.   We just need to do it as a GROUP to make sure we're not ignored.  Just like the squeaky wheel. . . and for a more colorful metaphor, we need to be a boil on our lawmakers' collective a$$es.

As to what to do with the pedos, I hear Gitmo will be vacant soon.  Why not there?

I'm definitely in JessStar! Will help anyway I can. I, also, didn't mean to imply that ALL SO's are dangerous. Obviously a 19 yo having consensual sex with his 17 yo gf is not violent. I agree with the crimes they commit need to be more detailed, so we know who & what we are dealing with. I do not want to ruin a young man who had consensual sex with his GF & I DO want to be fully aware of predators of any kind. I think we all deserve this much. Bless you monkeys for caring like you do.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 30, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

MONROE COUNTY, MI (WTOL) - The DNA doesn't match.

That's the preliminary finding of the Michigan State Police Crime Laboratory. The blood was collected as evidence from person of interest George Kennedy's motel room.
Search continues for Nevaeh Buchanan

Posted: May 29, 2009 08:21 PM MDT

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman L. Crutchfield says the DNA recovered from the evidence failed to match that of Nevaeh Buchanan.

According to the search warrant, shorts and a towel were found in Kennedy's motel room with blood on them. In addition, there was blood staining on the wall above the bathroom sink in the hotel room at Motel 7 on South Dixie Highway, where 39-year-old Kennedy had been living for about a month.

That led to hundreds of people holding out hope that the little girl will somehow be found safe.

"It's a relief. She might still be alive," says Carla Elliotte, Nevaeh's paternal grandmother.

"We just need to bring it to an end," says Rev. Dale Hayfrd of Crosswalk Community Church. "Somehow we need to find her wherever she's at."

Hundreds of volunteers search down secluded paths surrounded by trees, long grass, shrubbery and more.

So far, they've found nothing.

"Just a lot of bugs. We ran into a skunk and I had a snake hiss at me," says searcher Darlene Richards.

"You don't know where to look. Everybody says they look everywhere, but you can never look too much," Gloria Sucharski recounts.

Fields are searched too. Volunteers don't want to overlook any evidence of Neveah.

"Until I hear otherwise," says Tiffany Sucharski, "I think she's still alive and I will keep searching for her."

"We are all here trying to relieve this family of pain and suffering. We want to find this little child," says Scott Demick.

After three hours searching, there's still no sign of Navieah.

But they will be back tomorrow.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=10448102
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: May 30, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

This solves the "two inmates" question from yesterday.  They were "trustees" helping with equipment, not Kennedy or Smith. 

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090530/NEWS02/905309997

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 30, 2009, 09:44:57 AM »

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/New-Search-for-Navaeh-Saturday/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

New Search for Navaeh Saturday

Last Update: 8:24 am 

MONROE (WXYZ) - Investigators continue to interview people and search an apartment complex where a 5-year-old Monroe girl disappeared six days ago.

Sources say evidence that was sent to the lab for testing is not linked to the missing girl.

Blood found on a silver-multi tool knife was not Nevaeh Buchanan's.

George Kennedy and Roy Smith, both convicted sex offenders and friends of the child's mother, are considered "persons of interest" in the case.

Action News spoke with Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, who says she's not pointing the fingers at anyone but says Kenndey was like a father to Nevaeh.

She says Nevaeh did not really know 48-year-old Roy Smith, the other person of interest.

When asked if she thought that Kennedy or Smith would be capable of doing anything against Nevaeh she said, "Anyone is capable of doing anything."

Roy Smith is listed on the National Sex Offender Registry. His record from the Michigan Department of Corrections dates back almost three decades with convictions for criminal sexual conduct, larceny and breaking and entering.

In the search warrant and affidavit connected to Nevaeh's disappearance, investigators call Smith an associate of the child's mother. He is behind bars on a parole violation.

He also owned the van in which investigators found the bloody multi-tool after Nevaeh disappeared.

39-year-old George Kennedy is also a registered sex offender and is currently behind bars on an unrelated parole violation.

Investigators say Kennedy is a friend of Nevaeh's mother.

After the child disappeared on Sunday, police searched a room at the Motel 7 in Monroe where Kennedy had been staying.

Investigators seized shorts, a towel with blood stains, samples of blood from the wall above the bathroom sink, photos of a white female similar to Nevaeh and hairs from the toilet and bathroom floor.

So far, no arrests have been made and no charges are pending.

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield told reporters that they are still following up on tips in the search for Nevaeh Buchanan. Crutchfield also told reporters that they there is no indication that Nevaeh is not alive.

Investigators have combed through the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex, the home of 5-year-old Nevaeh. They continue to go door to door re-interviewing residents at the complex.

The Monroe County Sheriff and the FBI urged the public to keep coming forward with tips and information.

Candles burned Wednesday night at a community vigil for the missing girl.

Meantime, Nevaeh's family is pleading for her safe return. On Wednesday, investigators searched two quarries near the little girl's home.

Several law enforcement agencies including the FBI, Michigan State Police and Monroe City Police Department have joined forces to help support the Monroe County Sheriff's Department. A task force has been created and is working the case around the clock. More than 100 investigators are involved in the task force.

At this point, investigators have looked into hundreds of tips.

If you have any information or tips related to the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan, call the Task Force Hotline at 734-243-7070.

Nevaeh was last seen Sunday in the parking lot of the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex on Macomb.

Loved ones say Nevaeh was playing on a scooter with a friend when she went missing. The little girl's friend says she went to tell Nevaeh's mom, and when they went out to check on her she was gone.

Nevaeh has brown hair and eyes and was last seen wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt with red and white stripes and blue jean shorts.

Her scooter was also found laying in the parking lot of the complex.

If you have any information regarding Nevaeh's disappearance please call 911 immediately. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #952 on: May 30, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »

MONROE (WXYZ) - Investigators continue to interview people and search an apartment complex where a 5-year-old Monroe girl disappeared six days ago.    LE must believe that whatever happened to Nevaeh, happened at that complex, they continue to search and interview people there. I hope that if there is any crawlspace or any type of boiler room this has all been checked very closely 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #953 on: May 30, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

It's a wide-ranging, labor intensive search on hands and knees as Monroe County deputies crawl underneath pine trees. The goal is to search under every tree and bush, anywhere in any area a five-year-old girl could be concealed.

Nevaeh has not been seen since Sunday. Her mother, Jennifer, monitored the search team's progress on Friday.

Civilian search teams also covered miles in and around Monroe. Pastor Dale Hayford is is coordinating with police. "It's been out to the Port of Monroe area, the orchard area. I mean, we've been all over. There was 400 people today that came into the parking lot. They just kept coming and coming. So every area's been gone in to at least three times now," he said.

Police have also recovered a letter written by Nevaeh's mother addressed to Kennedy. Investigators believe Jennifer Buchanan tried to destroy the letter by tearing it. The letter was recovered torn in a dumpster search. Investigators will not disclose the nature of her message to Kennedy.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090528_nevaeh_day_5

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 30, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »

It's a wide-ranging, labor intensive search on hands and knees as Monroe County deputies crawl underneath pine trees. The goal is to search under every tree and bush, anywhere in any area a five-year-old girl could be concealed.

Nevaeh has not been seen since Sunday. Her mother, Jennifer, monitored the search team's progress on Friday.

Civilian search teams also covered miles in and around Monroe. Pastor Dale Hayford is is coordinating with police. "It's been out to the Port of Monroe area, the orchard area. I mean, we've been all over. There was 400 people today that came into the parking lot. They just kept coming and coming. So every area's been gone in to at least three times now," he said.

Police have also recovered a letter written by Nevaeh's mother addressed to Kennedy. Investigators believe Jennifer Buchanan tried to destroy the letter by tearing it. The letter was recovered torn in a dumpster search. Investigators will not disclose the nature of her message to Kennedy.

She should have burnt the letter if she didn't want it found. I can just imagine what is all in this letter 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 30, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »

She should have burnt the letter if she didn't want it found. I can just imagine what is all in this letter 

This is the letter everyone's been speculating about.  They asked the mom about it.  She said she wrote it to Kennedy when he was taken into custody.  She says it said nothing about her daughter or her--it simply said that she'd take care of his things for him while he was in the slammer.  Now, take that for what it's worth, since it's coming from the mom.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »

Thanks, and since I don't trust the mom at all, I don't believe that 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: May 30, 2009, 11:44:17 AM »

Thanks, and since I don't trust the mom at all, I don't believe that 

I'm skeptical as well.  However, if she misrepresented the contents of the letter eveyone has been asking LE about, she'd just be digging herself into a deeper deeper hole.  Imagine if she said the only thing it says is X, and it turns out to say Y and Z.  That would be pretty damning as far as state of mind is concerned (ie, her intent when she wrote what she wrote).  So I don't know--I go both ways on this one.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »

well, if the blood does not match Nevaeh, that has to be a huge relief to Kennedy as well...If this was not the day and age of DNA and being able to match blood and all, he would more than likely be convicted on this "evidence" alone....

Now what? where are we all on this? square 1?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: May 30, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

Some of the presser.    DNA blood analysis results back....DNA does not match Nevaeh Buchanan.

A lot of tips pouring in (over 700)

100 person task force and support staff

Will remain involved in this case until all leads and info is followed through.

LE is still hopeful. They will bring Nevaeh home one way or another.

Some blood is Mr,Kennedy's...some is unknown...but the blood is NOT Nevaeah's

GK is still POI in this case, when he says POI he means that they have other info that may lead to him being involved. (until evidence rules him in or out)
They have other POI's daily. They rule them in or out as evidence and info comes in.

Won't comment on what LE did or did not recover in the woods behind the complex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.