March 28, 2024, 01:48:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628759 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »

She was discharged from probation in  01/26/2009. Perhaps her mom just gave her Nevaeh back.
Ok, that is interesting.  So Jennifer has only had sole custody for roughly 4 months.  I hope we do not have another Casey Anthony on our hands here.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »

OMG - mom told reporter that Neveah was "that comfortable" with George Kennedy that she would have left with him...said they have known him for a long time.

She referred to him as a friend not her boyfriend.

I would like to knock this woman out....how does your 5 year old daughter become that close to an SO!!!!!!!!
That is just sick.  This mother knows way way more than she is saying and of course it seems she is trying to set this Kennedy guy up IMO.

That is my gut feeling too.....I haven't decided whether he is involved.

However, I still do not like the guy and think he should still be sitting his a$$ in jail!!! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »

All Judicial systems need to invoke MY RULE .... ONE STRIKE/YOU ARE OUT! Forever............PERIOD! It would not stop the madness, but it would keep those who offended and were caught off the streets.

AMEN!  If there is one issue that the entire medical/mental community agrees on, it's that this vermin cannot be rehabbed, ESPECIALLY once they've offended.  And the likelihood they will reoffend is terribly high.  So I don't understand the policy behind sentences that are less than life sentences.  It seems like common sense to me.  They should be locked up forever, at a minimum.  Just think of John Cooey.  He plead with the state to lock him up forever.  He came right out and told them he couldn't control his impulses.  The state didn't listen.  And we all know how that worked out.

To the extent the legislators and courts are using the constitution as the basis for refusing tougher sentences, let's amend it.  It's been done before.  Anyone up for that fight?  I am. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »

There is updated video to the right here:
Mom and Dad are taking polys.

Mom sure uses strange language huh?

Hope she comes home safe and "in one piece".
Thinks she was taken quickly and some kind of "foul play" involved.
I heard her "snatched" in another interview...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Search-for-Missing-Monroe-Girl-Continues/4Ldub80-Dk-TIHIpUo57Mg.cspx

::shakes head::
That is very disturbing and no way a grief stricken mother would use that terminology.  Its as if she has detached herself emotionally from this completely, she would have to in order to stomach saying such things.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »

She was discharged from probation in  01/26/2009. Perhaps her mom just gave her Nevaeh back.
Ok, that is interesting.  So Jennifer has only had sole custody for roughly 4 months.  I hope we do not have another Casey Anthony on our hands here.

According to what I've seen, the mother did not have custody--the grandmother did.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »

All Judicial systems need to invoke MY RULE .... ONE STRIKE/YOU ARE OUT! Forever............PERIOD! It would not stop the madness, but it would keep those who offended and were caught off the streets.

AMEN!  If there is one issue that the entire medical/mental community agrees on, it's that this vermin cannot be rehabbed, ESPECIALLY once they've offended.  And the likelihood they will reoffend is terribly high.  So I don't understand the policy behind sentences that are less than life sentences.  It seems like common sense to me.  They should be locked up forever, at a minimum.  Just think of John Cooey.  He plead with the state to lock him up forever.  He came right out and told them he couldn't control his impulses.  The state didn't listen.  And we all know how that worked out.

To the extent the legislators and courts are using the constitution as the basis for refusing tougher sentences, let's amend it.  It's been done before.  Anyone up for that fight?  I am. 

ITA with both of you!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2009, 10:08:26 AM »

Search Continues for 5 Year Old Nevaeh Buchanan Still Missing in Monroe, MI … Mother Knew Friend George Kennedy was Convicted Sex Offender

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/26/search-continues-for-5-year-old-nevaeh-buchanan-still-missing-in-monroe-mi-mother-knew-friend-george-kennedy-was-convicted-sex-offender/

If this was the case, maybe one might have thought twice when you would allow your daughter, Jennifer Buchanan, to associate with a convicted sex offender and expose 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan to such an individual. That is correct, two individuals have been taken into custody and questioned by police in the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan. One is a transient seen in the area. The other is George Kennedy, a convicted sex offender and friend of Nevaeh Buchanan’s mother, Jennifer Buchanan. Police are stating that both men are being questioned, but neither are suspects. Where have we heard that before?

How does a parent put their child at such risk and in harm’s way? Why do we feel that this missing persons case was over before it ever began?

Who the hell was looking out for 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan?

Sadly, not even the grandma that had custody of the child. She cared enough to gain guardianship but didn't care enough to keep sex offenders out of the child's life?
...and she gave Nevaeh back to the mother!  I know that the mother did not have "custody" on paper, but she did in the physical if Nevaeh was staying with her.  This entire case stinks!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2009, 10:09:23 AM »

--snipped--

He was sentenced in March 2002 to serve two to 15 years in prison, but was released on parole in July 2007. His parole is scheduled to end in July.

--snipped--

Regardless of whether George had anything to do with Nevaeh's disappearance, this right here is ridiculous!!!!  These SO's aren't are getting off way to easy....even if he would have served the entire 15 years!  When will our justice system learn    

SELF EDIT

I could not agree with you more. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2009, 10:10:09 AM »

Detained 2 friends of her Mothers. One a convicted SO, the other, picked up in Heck Park, who just "happened" to know the couple.

What happened to this baby? I implore this woman to do the right thing now, when she should have before and failed Neveah. Who knew that Heaven, spelled backwords is her name, would end up there prematurely. God Bless this child.
B
I didn't realize the other person picked up and questioned just happened to know the couple 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2009, 10:11:44 AM »

While it would never work in baseball, I have to agree with you here Nutt.  There is nothing to off set the behavior at this time...for some of this pond scum jail is a bed to sleep in and 3 square meals a day and a chance for some social interaction and "networking".  I have a punishment in mind, and it would require barrowing Cindy Anthony's hammer and a vice.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »

Detained 2 friends of her Mothers. One a convicted SO, the other, picked up in Heck Park, who just "happened" to know the couple.

What happened to this baby? I implore this woman to do the right thing now, when she should have before and failed Neveah. Who knew that Heaven, spelled backwords is her name, would end up there prematurely. God Bless this child.
B
I didn't realize the other person picked up and questioned just happened to know the couple 

Me either NoRose.....I've only heard him referred to as a transient.  But if he did know them, then yes that is a really odd kwinky dink.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »

OMG - mom told reporter that Neveah was "that comfortable" with George Kennedy that she would have left with him...said they have known him for a long time.

She referred to him as a friend not her boyfriend.

I would like to knock this woman out....how does your 5 year old daughter become that close to an SO!!!!!!!!
That is just sick.  This mother knows way way more than she is saying and of course it seems she is trying to set this Kennedy guy up IMO.

That is my gut feeling too.....I haven't decided whether he is involved.

However, I still do not like the guy and think he should still be sitting his a$$ in jail!!! 
He is the perfect fall guy for her regardless if he is involved or not.  No one has an ounce of sympathy for a SO in regular society.  I am very interested in hearing the results of her lie detector testing.
I am a bit perterbed at this father figure, living less than an hour away and not having interaction with this child for nearly 3 years?  Why?  What has he done to warrant that he needed to give up custody to the Grandmother?  What is in his closet...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2009, 10:16:14 AM »

Kennedy is also forbidden to have children's clothing, toys or games, and he must stay at least 1000 feet from schools, childcare centers, parks, pools, playgrounds and arcades, records say.
That is part of the probation of Kennedy, the part of having no children's clothing, toys or games, is that a normal part of probation in cases like this?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »

According to what I've seen, the mother did not have custody--the grandmother did.
If Nevaeh was with her mother, regardless of what a piece of paper says, she was in custody of Nevaeh..and since the grandmother was not in sight, she had sole custody.  Nevaeh was taken on her watch.  Pretty cut and dry IMO

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

They have released an updated pic of her here

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/photos.aspx?id=304361

Sorry - i dont know how to post pics.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »

They have released an updated pic of her here

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/photos.aspx?id=304361

Thanks.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »

By Hubert Wiggins
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:50 a.m.

MONROE, MICHIGAN -- The FBI joined local authorities in Monroe,Michigan for the search of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.  The girl was reported missing around 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 24.  The Monroe County Sheriff's office issued an Amber Alert at 8:15 p.m.  Authorities have questioned 39-year-old George Kennedy, an acquaintance of the missing girls mother Jenny.  Kennedy was also arrested for a parole violation.  From 2 p.m. to 9p.m. Monday, May 25 Jenny Buchanan was questioned by the police.  At the conclusion of the interrogation Buchanan was told that she was free to go.  Family members said the police told them they were looking into several leads but as of Monday, May 25 no arrests had been made.  Dale Hayford, pastor of a local Monroe church organized a search.  "I have been in Monroe all of my life I; I do not remember anything like this happening ever before, it has drawn the people together," Reverend Hayford said.  The missing girl's paternal grandmother Carla Elliotte made an emotional appeal for the return of her missing grandchild.  "Please just bring her home, she's an innocent little girl, you don't even know her, just bring her home," Mrs. Elliote said.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=304280

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2009, 10:20:54 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

By Hubert Wiggins
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:50 a.m.

MONROE, MICHIGAN -- The FBI joined local authorities in Monroe,Michigan for the search of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.  The girl was reported missing around 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 24.  The Monroe County Sheriff's office issued an Amber Alert at 8:15 p.m.  Authorities have questioned 39-year-old George Kennedy, an acquaintance of the missing girls mother Jenny.  Kennedy was also arrested for a parole violation.  From 2 p.m. to 9p.m. Monday, May 25 Jenny Buchanan was questioned by the police.  At the conclusion of the interrogation Buchanan was told that she was free to go.  Family members said the police told them they were looking into several leads but as of Monday, May 25 no arrests had been made.  Dale Hayford, pastor of a local Monroe church organized a search.  "I have been in Monroe all of my life I; I do not remember anything like this happening ever before, it has drawn the people together," Reverend Hayford said.  The missing girl's paternal grandmother Carla Elliotte made an emotional appeal for the return of her missing grandchild.  "Please just bring her home, she's an innocent little girl, you don't even know her, just bring her home," Mrs. Elliote said.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=304280

Is this as per Jennifer's report of the situation or what LE has said to the press?  I recall in the Haleigh case that Misty came out saying she had passed while LE had another take on the situation completely.  Interested to see what is said in an updated presser.  Hopefully with the aid of the FBI heads and tails can be made of some of this.  Waterboarding seems apropriate at this point IMO.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2009, 10:27:48 AM »

Dolce - thanks for posting the pics. 

Here is another video...notice Jennifer is pretty calm but her cousin can hardly speak.  Also I dont understand the bike story....if she cant ride it in the parking lot or the street, where else was she supposed to ride a bike at????!!!!

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/video.aspx?id=304361

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.