April 16, 2024, 05:02:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 630808 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »

Well, well, well ...lookie here...I say lookie here folks...
What cha say, they were partners in crime @ the home invasion?? Wink Imagine that....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »

What cha say, they were partners in crime @ the home invasion?? Wink Imagine that....

I'm confused on that because I thought the court records showed two different offense dates for the home invasions.....IIRC they both happened in Aug. but in different years - George prior to Jenny's.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2009, 12:16:35 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

Girl's mom says stress led to failed question on polygraph test
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 26. 2009 11:47AM

The mother of the missing 5-year-old girl said late this morning that she failed one question during a polygraph exam Monday, but it was due to stress and lack of sleep.
Jennifer Buchanan said she was held for many hours without food during questioning by investigators and that she felt like she was being treated as a suspect in the case of her missing daughter, Nevaeh.
"I guess I failed one question," Ms. Buchanan told The Evening News. "But I haven’t slept since she’s been missing. I haven’t eaten. I felt I was being held against my will. It was horrible."

Monroe County Sheriff’s Maj. Dan Motylinski confirmed that Ms. Buchanan failed a portion of the polygraph test. He also said that George Kennedy, a man being held in jail on unrelated charges, also failed parts of the polygraph test.
However, Maj. Motylinski said neither Ms. Buchanan nor Mr. Kennedy is considered a suspect in the girl’s disappearance. He said they were being questioned along with many others in an ongoing effort to find the girl.
"At this point they are not suspects," he said. "It’s part of the investigation. (Mr. Kennedy) is in custody and is being held on other charges."
Mr. Kennedy, 39, is a registered sex offender and is being held for violating his probation.
Maj. Motylinski said Ms. Buchanan was not held against her will and that she was being questioned as part of the investigation.
But Ms. Buchanan was upset about her treatment. She said the stress of not knowing where her daughter is and not being allowed to look for her has been overwhelming and that led to a problem with the lie detector test.
"I wanted to be out there trying to find my daughter," she said. "I understand they have to look at me but I don’t know where she is."
Ms. Buchanan said she fears the worst has happened to Nevaeh but remains hopeful her daughter will return to her safely.
"My gut feeling is she’s in someone’s vehicle right now," she said. "I’m not trying to think of the worst but I have to prepare for the worst."
Maj. Motylinski said the investigation today is refocusing on the apartment complex, which will be searched again. Residents of the complex also will be re-interviewed. He said police are following up on leads and any tips that come in.
The Amber Alert remains in effect.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call 243-7070 or 240-7530.
Gee, I wonder what that one question would be, I have a guess, but I'll drop it. Jenny and Mr. Kennedy reportedly met at the probation office, another love match, that should never have happened. I'm furious over this, and I will say one thing, there are people that don't think to much about a registered SO. Their thinking is, well he spent time in jail, paid his dues, blah, blah. I know this from personal experience, something that I tried to change on a visit to Wisconsin. One person, is up in arms, after I made copies to show what this man in the neighborhood did. This man does odd jobs, and more for a neighbor with a ten year old boy. But don't worry she says, the probation officer told me he won't rape a child again. I'm serious when I say, most of the people that know, don't care. So it is very difficult to help change things, when you have people with this mind set. Even after a call to the probation office, they don't care either.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »

Are you kidding me? It was HORRIBLE FOR HER?

How HORRIBLE is what your daughter is going through? OR has gone through?

GAH! I want to slap this woman.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2009, 12:19:53 PM »

I'm confused on that because I thought the court records showed two different offense dates for the home invasions.....IIRC they both happened in Aug. but in different years - George prior to Jenny's.

OK.......dates not the same. His 2nd degree Home invasion was in 2000. Hers was 1st degree in 2006. Forgive me for being presumptuous re: these dirtbags

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »

OMG - mom told reporter that Neveah was "that comfortable" with George Kennedy that she would have left with him...said they have known him for a long time.

She referred to him as a friend not her boyfriend.

I would like to knock this woman out....how does your 5 year old daughter become that close to an SO!!!!!!!!
That is just sick.  This mother knows way way more than she is saying and of course it seems she is trying to set this Kennedy guy up IMO.

That is my gut feeling too.....I haven't decided whether he is involved.

However, I still do not like the guy and think he should still be sitting his a$$ in jail!!! 
He is the perfect fall guy for her regardless if he is involved or not.  No one has an ounce of sympathy for a SO in regular society.  I am very interested in hearing the results of her lie detector testing.
I am a bit perterbed at this father figure, living less than an hour away and not having interaction with this child for nearly 3 years?  Why?  What has he done to warrant that he needed to give up custody to the Grandmother?  What is in his closet...

Good Morning fellow Monkeys

Just a hunch..but in an earlier article I read "he said he and her Mom had issues".   I think that means he was paying child support to the Grandmom who had custody and then when he would come to see her get a lot of excuses and not be able to see her?  Eventually got worn down by this Mother and Grandmom and just signed over parental rights to Grandmother?  This happens quite often when b*tch Mom's get custody and $$$ and then do not let the child's father see the baby..always an excuse.

Funny the father is 22 and not able to see his daughter but a 39 year old sex offender can see her everyday..and Grandma Shirley felt that was okay.

I think the mother is a piece of work..and Grandmom too.....didn't want babydaddy
in the picture other then for the bucks..but S.O.'s are fine to be around the little girl....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »

," Ms. Buchanan told The Evening News. "But I haven’t slept since she’s been missing. I haven’t eaten. I felt I was being held against my will. She needs to be locked up, all I'm going to say.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »

Who lets her child play outside in a parking lot with nails, glass and rocks with no shoes and socks? I guess the same kind of parent that let's RSO's around their child.

I am on a facebook that a local posted that they apartment complex is right next to a playground.

6:30 on memorial day and NO ONE saw anything?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »

," Ms. Buchanan told The Evening News. "But I haven’t slept since she’s been missing. I haven’t eaten. I felt I was being held against my will. She needs to be locked up, all I'm going to say.

As long as I can still slap her. Twice.

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

I know it's already been commented on but...

"My gut feeling is she’s in someone’s vehicle right now," she said. "I’m not trying to think of the worst but I have to prepare for the worst."

Where does a mother get these type of gut feelings...a car...why not something else...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

Where does a mother get these type of gut feelings...a car...why not something else...
Maybe a mother who knows exactly where her child is.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

Girl's mom says stress led to failed question on polygraph test
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 26. 2009 11:47AM

Ms. Buchanan said she fears the worst has happened to Nevaeh but remains hopeful her daughter will return to her safely.

Gee, I wonder what that one question would be, I have a guess, but I'll drop it. Jenny and Mr. Kennedy reportedly met at the probation office, another love match, that should never have happened. I'm furious over this, and I will say one thing, there are people that don't think to much about a registered SO. Their thinking is, well he spent time in jail, paid his dues, blah, blah. I know this from personal experience, something that I tried to change on a visit to Wisconsin. One person, is up in arms, after I made copies to show what this man in the neighborhood did. This man does odd jobs, and more for a neighbor with a ten year old boy. But don't worry she says, the probation officer told me he won't rape a child again. I'm serious when I say, most of the people that know, don't care. So it is very difficult to help change things, when you have people with this mind set. Even after a call to the probation office, they don't care either.

I'm just arriving to follow this case & have to catch up a bit more but the statement this woman made that I put in bold has me quite alarmed.  We have to be aware that she may very well be leading people down the wrong path by stating her daughter is in "someone's vehicle" and the end is even more disturbing...does she know her daughter is dead & setting up for when she has to pretend to be shocked & outraged?  She seems awfully defensive for a devastated mom & making excuses already, hmmm.   Seems to be a very worried mom would be focused on her child not how she was being treated or even care that she failed a question on a poly.   It rings of Susan Smith and others trying to fool law enforcement & the public.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2009, 12:37:27 PM »

That is a very curious quote. . .Especially because the sentence it is linked with supposes the worst.  She knows something.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

OK.......dates not the same. His 2nd degree Home invasion was in 2000. Hers was 1st degree in 2006. Forgive me for being presumptuous re: these dirtbags

I still say something is up with this...too many inconsistencies for me.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »

She's also used the terms "snatched" and there had to have been "foul play involved". One other one....I will have to look back at what I posted.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 26, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

Who lets her child play outside in a parking lot with nails, glass and rocks with no shoes and socks? I guess the same kind of parent that let's RSO's around their child.

I am on a facebook that a local posted that they apartment complex is right next to a playground.

6:30 on memorial day and NO ONE saw anything?

Exactly, yet she is concerned about her riding her bike in the street    

I'm not buying it.....and I may have to change my thoughts on George too.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #276 on: May 26, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

She's also used the terms "snatched" and there had to have been "foul play involved". One other one....I will have to look back at what I posted.

here it is:

Mom sure uses strange language huh?

Hope she comes home safe and "in one piece".
Thinks she was taken quickly and some kind of "foul play" involved.
I heard her "snatched" in another interview...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2009, 12:53:31 PM »

By the video it sure looks like mom is pregnant, has there been any acknowledgement of this?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »

By the video it sure looks like mom is pregnant, has there been any acknowledgement of this?

Not that I can find but I agree with you that she does look pregnant....pretty far along too.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

I'm just arriving to follow this case & have to catch up a bit more but the statement this woman made that I put in bold has me quite alarmed.  We have to be aware that she may very well be leading people down the wrong path by stating her daughter is in "someone's vehicle" and the end is even more disturbing...does she know her daughter is dead & setting up for when she has to pretend to be shocked & outraged?  She seems awfully defensive for a devastated mom & making excuses already, hmmm.   Seems to be a very worried mom would be focused on her child not how she was being treated or even care that she failed a question on a poly.   It rings of Susan Smith and others trying to fool law enforcement & the public.

Right Cappy.  And my gut feeling tells me that if she would have been supervising her child, this wouldn't be happening!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.