March 28, 2024, 06:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628817 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #780 on: May 28, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »

We want her back

Clutching toy motorcycles, stuffed animals and a tiny guitar, Sherry Buchanan tearfully spoke about her missing granddaughter as family members and friends continued their vigil, waiting for the return of Nevaeh.
Ms. Buchanan said the granddaughter she has raised named her favorite stuffed animals, such as Herbie, Tank and Harley.
"These motorcycles, she would ride them on my table," Ms. Buchanan said outside her apartment to a group of television and newspaper reporters. "Whoever has her, please bring her back so she could be with her babies."
Outside the Charlotte Arms apartment building where Nevaeh was last seen riding a friend's scooter, a makeshift memorial was created under a tree. Hearts and ribbons adorn the tree and other mementos were placed at the base.
Resident Dorothy Morse said her son, 8-year-old John Morse, played with Nevaeh just a day or so before she came up missing.
"Nothing's ever happened like this before," said Ms. Morse, who's lived at the complex since 2005. "It's a tragic thing."
Hundreds of searchers have gathered to look for the little girl and candlelight vigils have been held. On Wednesday night, hundreds of people turned out for a prayer session at the apartment complex on N. Macomb St.
"We love her, we miss her, we want her back," said Diana Lawson, a great aunt who lives in the same building. "I've been asking God for a sign to let me know where she's at."
Shane Hinojosa of Toledo, the girl's father, hasn't seen his daughter in three years because of a dispute with the family. However, he's been staying in a tent at the apartment complex and stood by Ms. Buchanan's side on Wednesday.
"I have no hard feelings for this family," he said. "We just want Nevaeh back."
Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's mother, was questioned at length by investigators Wednesday, but not as a suspect, they said. They were trying to learn more about her and her daughter's lives.
Norman Dewilde, Nevaeh's uncle, said he has been impressed with the way the community has shown its support the past several days. After searches, vigils, prayer sessions and reward money available, Mr. Dewilde said the family is grateful.
"You can't ask more out of this community," he said. "Everybody has been 100 percent supportive."
Mr. Dewilde said since the disappearance he has noticed parents holding on to their children's hands tighter.
"You can see kids right with their parents," he said. "This has made people aware. It's definitely made the community watch their kids closer and be more aware."

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/705279946

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: May 28, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

'We're back to square one,' investigator says
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 28. 2009 11:18AM
George Kennedy, the registered sex offender who has been considered a person of interest in the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, reportedly was with two people at the time the girl vanished and they confirmed to investigators that he was with them, police officials said.

Mr. Kennedy, 39, remains in the Monroe County jail for violating probation. He has been called a person of interest.

Two other people also considered persons of interest in the case have been cleared.

"We're back to square one," one police investigator told The Evening News.

According to those close to the investigation, Nevaeh came up missing from the parking lot of her apartment complex at Charlotte Arms between 6 and 6:15 p.m. Two people said Mr. Kennedy was with them between 4 and 7 p.m. They passed polygraph tests.

What has not been explained is blood found on a multipurpose tool recovered from the console in Mr. Kennedy's van. The tool is equipped with a knife blade, but the dried blood was mostly on the exterior.

There was what appeared to be blood on an article of clothing and a towel that were removed from Mr. Kennedy's room at the Motel 7, according to police. Investigators said they are awaiting DNA results to determine who the blood belongs to. Investigators were expecting those results by this weekend.

In other developments, investigators said at least one playmate who told the FBI that "Daddy George" killed Nevaeh did so during a second interview the day after Nevaeh disappeared.

The child and another playmate initially told an FBI agent who specializes in interviewing children that they did not see anything unusual the day of the disappearance.

But on the second day, the youngster said "Nevaeh's dead" and that she was stabbed in the stomach and dragged into the woods near the apartment complex. However, some investigators are skeptical of the story because the child could have said it under pressure.

Two children, in fact, who were near Nevaeh were interviewed the day of the disappearance and both said they did not see anything strange.

Regarding a transient police detained Sunday night, investigators said he was held for questioning after searchers discovered a child's bare footprint near Heck Park where the man was located. Nevaeh was last seen without shoes and socks. That man has since been released along with a second person of interest.
Maj. Daniel Motylinski this morning cautioned the public against making any rush to judgment regarding guilt or innocence of anyone connected with the case. The investigation has produced numerous pieces of evidence and dozens of interviews.

"We are looking at everything," Maj. Motylinski. "Nothing has been determined."

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/705289985
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 28, 2009, 12:08:37 PM »

New Information In Michigan Missing Girl Investigation

Thursday, May 28, 2009 @10:59am CST

(Monroe, MI) -- Police near Detroit say there is a chance a missing five-year-old girl is dead.
Nevaeh Buchanan was last seen Sunday, and investigators say two of her friends told police she was taken into the woods by George Kennedy.

Kennedy has dated the girl's mother and is a registered sex offender.

A search of his room at a local hotel reportedly turned up blood stains in the bathroom and on clothing found in the room.

Dive teams from two counties have been searching local quarries looking for the girl.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=70202
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: May 28, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

I'm mixed up with all this, they think she could be alive, they think she could be dead, George has an alibi, his motel room and what they found in there, is that just normal for him to live like that?  Are these playmates embellishing their story, did they really see anything? Did an adult put words into these little kids mouths?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

Police: No Reason to Believe Abducted Michigan Girl is Dead; Blood-Stained Evidence Found
Thursday, May 28, 2009

There is no reason to believe an abducted missing 5-year-old Michigan girl is dead, despite finding new evidence in a registered sex offender's apartment, police said. ....

More:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522537,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »

There's a lot of speculation going on.  I just read where they named a second person of interest, a Roy Smith who is identified as "an associate of Nevaeh's mother Jennifer" whatever that means.

Perhaps more disturbing, however, is their revelation that they found a letter written to Kennedy by Nevaeh's mother Jennifer that "has raised some questions."  I don't want to perpetuate any rumors, but I've been monitoring other sites, and there are few people who claim to be either close to the investigation or know someone who is that claim to know what that letter said. They actually broke the news about its discovery last night.  They claim the letter said that if Kennedy would not continue to pay for her drugs or her drug debt, that she was not going to allow him to have her daughter anymore. 

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19578836/detail.html

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: May 28, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »

Man had past contact with girls
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 27. 2009 10:53AM
The man being held by police during the ongoing investigation of the missing 5-year-old Monroe girl had been convicted of forcibly having sex with a teenager when he was 28.
George Kennedy, now 39, is still being held in the Monroe County jail on a parole violation charge, although police have said he is not considered a suspect in the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan, who remains missing. Mr. Kennedy had been friends with Nevaeh’s mother, Jennifer Buchanan.
He has pleaded no contest to several charges that involved sexual advances and had reported contacts with girls between the ages of 11 and 15 while he lived in Maybee.
Ms. Buchanan said she knew about Mr. Kennedy’s past, but she did not let him spend time with Nevaeh alone. She said she and Mr. Kennedy were just friends.
"He was not my boyfriend," Ms. Buchanan said. "He was never left alone with her."
In police reports obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, Mr. Kennedy was convicted of criminal sexual conduct after a girl told Michigan State Police detectives that he forcibly had sex with her inside a car behind a gas station in Newport. But she reported the incident to police three years later because she said she was afraid of what her family might think, reports said.
The incident was reported in 2001 during another investigation involving Mr. Kennedy and several other girls who lived in the same neighborhood. They told police they were sexually harassed by Mr. Kennedy. The girls, some as young as 11, and Mr. Kennedy lived in the Maybee area at the time.
One of them was 13 years old at the time and told detectives that he forced her into a kiss when she went to his home to retrieve her brother. According to police reports, Mr. Kennedy made advances toward the girl and, at one point, "forced himself on her" and kissed her with his "tongue down her throat."
He allegedly offered the girl marijuana if she would have sex with him. She refused, according to police reports, which said he called her 12 times; the girl told police she was afraid of him.
Another alleged victim, who was 15 at the time, said Mr. Kennedy grabbed her by the buttocks and made sexual advances.
According to court records, Mr. Kennedy pleaded no contest to charges of accosting a minor, criminal sexual conduct, fourth degree, and home invasion, which involved a separate case where he allegedly broke into a home in the Willow Green mobile home park.
In 2002 he received a sentence of 2 to 15 years and was released in April, 2003, after serving 13 months. He had numerous conditions upon his release, including having no romantic relationship with a person associated with a child.
He had numerous other restrictions including having to register as a sex offender, which he had. He also was required to stay 1,000 feet from schools, child care centers, parks, public pools and playgrounds and must not have child’s clothing, toys or games.
Mr. Kennedy was not allowed to have Internet access nor a cellular telephone. Last month, Monroe police arrested him for violating his parole after he was caught with a cell phone. He was lodged in the county jail, then later released.

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/705279968/-1/NEVAEH

He was brought in because he had a cell phone not because he was near or dating a woman with a child.  What is wrong with ths picture?

Anyone else notice the ages of the girls he's been charged with molesting?  From watching Criminal Minds and CSI, pedofiles stay within a certain age range.  The youngest here was 11.  It's a huge stretch to 5 years old.  I'm not defending the SO but maybe he didn't take her.  Just a thought.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 28, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »

There's a lot of speculation going on.  I just read where they named a second person of interest, a Roy Smith who is identified as "an associate of Nevaeh's mother Jennifer" whatever that means.

Perhaps more disturbing, however, is their revelation that they found a letter written to Kennedy by Nevaeh's mother Jennifer that "has raised some questions."  I don't want to perpetuate any rumors, but I've been monitoring other sites, and there are few people who claim to be either close to the investigation or know someone who is that claim to know what that letter said. They actually broke the news about its discovery last night.  They claim the letter said that if Kennedy would not continue to pay for her drugs or her drug debt, that she was not going to allow him to have her daughter anymore. 

I should have mentioned that the police also noted that Roy Smith is a convicted sex offender.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 28, 2009, 01:09:54 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:53:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

Sad part, that would not surprise me in the least, I actually was thinking something similar.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: May 28, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »

Police tie 2nd sex offender to missing 5-year-old Nevaeh
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • May 28, 2009

Updated at 12:10 p.m.
Investigators in Monroe have another person of interest in the case of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, the owner of the van driven by her mother's boyfriend -- and a convicted sex offender himself.

Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Russ Marlan said Roy Smith, 48, of Monroe may have been taken into custody Wednesday. Paroled in February 2008 on a third-degree charge of criminal sexual conduct, Smith apparently owned the van driven by George Kennedy, the registered sex offender who befriended the little girl's mother. Kennedy is being held on allegations he violated his parole by his contact with Nevaeh and her family.

"We don't want the public to become myopic with George Kennedy," Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said at an 11 a.m. news conference today, stressing the task force is still following all tips in their search for Nevaeh. "A child is still missing and we're still following up on leads."

An additional 10 FBI agents have been called in today to help reinterview residents and people who may have been visiting the Charlotte Arms Apartments Sunday.

The last to see Nevaeh were two playmates, ages 6 and 8, riding bikes and scooters in the parking lot of the complex at about 6:30 p.m.

The 6-year-old girl told investigators that she last saw Nevaeh going into the woods to meet "Daddy George," according to a search warrant FBI agents used to search the man's hotel room Wednesday. The little boy told an FBI agent that Nevaeh was "kidnapped" and a "bad man stabbed Nevaeh in the stomach with a knife," according to the search warrant.

He told investigators he tried to help Nevaeh but could not. He was unable to convey clearly that he actually saw the events, "possibly due to developmental level or trauma," investigators wrote.

In the hotel room, investigators discovered Wednesday a pair of shorts and a towel with bloodstains, bloodstains on the wall and photos of a girl who looked similar to Nevaeh, according to the search warrant's return. Still in the hotel room today sit three miniature motorcycles -- just like Nevaeh's toys her grandmother held Wednesday.

Kennedy, 39, was convicted in March 2002 of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and home invasion, according to his Michigan Department of Correction records.

Part of his parole agreement includes orders that an adult must be present when he’s with a child under the age of 17, and he’s not allowed to have a romantic relationship with a person associated with a child. Kennedy is also forbidden to have children’s clothing, toys or games, and he must stay at least 1,000 feet from schools, child care centers, parks, pools, playgrounds and arcades, records say.

He was sentenced in March 2002 to serve two to 15 years in prison, but was released on parole in July 2007. His parole is scheduled to end in July.

The girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, said she didn’t want to discuss a statement by her mother that she met Kennedy at a parole office while there after a drug problem led to her conviction on a charge of home invasion in the city of Monroe in 2006.

And while her mother, Sherry Buchanan, took over custody of Nevaeh while Jennifer spent 11 months in jail, Jennifer Buchanan said the promise of a future with her daughter kept her going.

“My daughter, I mostly thought about my daughter,” she said, adding that she, her mother and Nevaeh have lived together ever since. “She was the one that helped me turn around. I cherished every moment I was with her.”

Earlier Wednesday, authorities expanded their search for the girl, sending divers to search two Dixie Highway quarries Wednesday.

Jennifer Buchanan, 24, told the Free Press that she met with two FBI agents from noon until 5 p.m. Wednesday at the FOP Lodge in Monroe, reviewing her life history and that of her daughter.

The agents asked about "mine and my daughter's father's breakup, why did it happen, who came after him," she said. "Just in case, maybe they can check them out."

In a somber news conference Wednesday with loved ones standing nearby, FBI agent Andrew Arena acknowledged that the odds of finding the girl alive dwindle as the hours and days pass.

"But you never give up hope," he said.

Nevaeh is 3 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 45 pounds. She was wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt with red and white horizontal stripes and knee-length jeans.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Sheriff's Office at 734-243-7070. Donations to a reward fund, which now totals nearly $10,000, can be made by calling 800-681-0687.

Staff writers Zlati Meyer and Robin Erb contributed to this report.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090528/NEWS05/90528020/1001/NEWS/Police+seek+2nd+sex+offender+in+search+for+5-year-old+Nevaeh
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: May 28, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

New Developments in Search for Nevaeh

Last Update: 1:05 pm

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - During a Thursday morning news conference, Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield told reporters that they are still following up on tips in the search for Nevaeh Buchanan. Crutchfield also told reporters that they believe the little girl may still be alive.

Action News was on the scene Thursday morning as teams of investigators combed through the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex, the home of 5-year-old Nevaeh. They are going door to door re-interviewing residents at the complex.

During a news conference Thursday morning, the Monroe County Sheriff and the FBI urged the public to keep coming forward with tips and information.

Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield told reporters that multiple "persons of interest" are being questioned at this point.

Candles burned Wednesday night at a community vigil for the missing girl.

Police are now examining disturbing evidence taken from the motel room of a "person of interest" that may be linked to her disappearance.

The new evidence included in the search warrant came from the residence of 39-year-old George Kennedy. He's a friend of the little girl's mother and a registered sex offender.

Kennedy is currently being held on an unrelated parole violation.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/New-Developments-in-Search-for-Nevaeh/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 28, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »

So there were little motorcycle toys in the hotel room just like the ones the grandma was holding 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: May 28, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:54:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: May 28, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »

So there were little motorcycle toys in the hotel room just like the ones the grandma was holding 

Yes, so very sad.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: May 28, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »

Leads Lead To Nowhere For Missing Girl
Man Named Person Of Interest

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT May 28, 2009

MONROE, Mich. -- Five days after a 5-year-old girl went missing from a Monroe apartment complex, investigators continue to follow leads after numerous searches have not led them to a break in the case.

In another somber news conference Thursday, investigators said they will be turning their attention back to searching the Charlotte Arms apartment complex where Nevaeh Buchanan was last seen.

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said Thursday: "We have no indication that she is not still alive."

Nevaeh Buchanan went missing from the Monroe complex around 6:30 p.m. Sunday evening. An Amber Alert was issued a few hours later.

Police believe she was abducted and is in extreme danger.

More than 100 investigators and law enforcement staff members and family and friends have joined in the search for the child.

FBI, Police and Michigan State Police had narrowed their search to two Monroe quarries Wednesday, but did not find anything.

Family and friends have also organized several citizen searches in the past few days.

Another citizen search is organized for 3 p.m. Thursday at the apartment complex.

Monroe detectives remain tight-lipped about the investigation. However, the only concrete evidence they have released is that a man has been named a person of interest.

George Kennedy, who reportedly had a relationship with the girl's mother Jennifer Buchanan, has not been charged with anything, but remains in custody on suspicion of probation violation.

Family members said Kennedy, 39, has been dating Buchanan. But Buchanan denies that she dated Kennedy and said they have been friends for several years. She said she knew he had a criminal record and is on the sex offender list.

In 2002, Kennedy was sentenced to 15 years in prison for home invasion and third-degree criminal sexual conduct. He was released in 2007 and remains on parole until July 2009.

Police said Kennedy is being detained because he allegedly violated the terms of his parole by having a relationship with a woman who has a child under the age of 17.

Lead FBI Agent Andy Arena said investigators have seized "a number of pieces" of potential evidence and sent them to a crime lab since the girls' disappearance. He would not say what the pieces were or who has been questioned in connection with the case.

However, Local 4 has learned a knife and some articles of clothing in Kennedy's motel room had blood on it.

Officials would not comment on the evidence Thursday. It has been sent to the MSP crime lab and could take several days to test the DNA.

Also, investigators told Local 4 a letter they found that Jennifer Buchanan sent to Kennedy has raised some questions. However, they would not provide any further details.

Investigators visited Kennedy's ex-wife's home in Maybe.

"He (Kennedy) prays on the fatherless. If he sees that your vulnerable that's what he's going to do," said Kennedy's former neighbor.

Investigators have stressed they are looking in all directions and are not concentrating solely on the one person of interest.

Another man, who was described only as a transient was also questioned in the case. He was released Tuesday afternoon.

Also, investigators have visited the homes of all the sex offenders in the area.

"If anybody has her and she's still alive, just bring her back to me," said Nevaeh's grandmother Sherry Buchanan. "That's all I ask of you and I won't ask any questions. I just want to hold her and keep her near to me, and if she's not, let me lay her down and be peaceful with the good Lord up above."

The girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told Local 4 her daughter lives with her and her mother, Sherry Buchanan, who has legal custody of the girl.

Jennifer Buchanan moved back into her mother's home in January after she was gone for two years.

On Sunday evening, Jennifer Buchanan said Nevaeh was outside playing with a friend, when the girl came into the home and said couldn't find Nevaeh. The child was last seen playing with her scooter.

Buchanan said she went outside and the girl was gone. Police found her scooter in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

"We need to speak with anyone who has specific knowledge of any of the events that occurred in the complex during the hours of 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.," said Monroe Lt. Todd Opperman.

A private group is offering a $2,500 reward. Investigators have received over 200 tips.

Family and friends organized a search Tuesday at the Monroe Kmart and another search at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the apartments where she was last seen.

A candlelight vigil at the complex followed.

"I've been up all hours of the night. I've searched woods, ditches, canals, Dumpsters and through the whole county," said the Buchanans' cousin Shahn Lawson.

Nevaeh Buchanan is 3 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 45 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red, white and blue shirt and denim short. Her mother said she did not have on socks or shoes.

Jennifer Buchanan said she is sure that someone snatched her daughter.

"Almost 100 percent sure she got snatched. I know she would have put up some kind of fight because she is loud. I think someone put a hand over her mouth, took her in the back," she said.

Fighting back tears, Jennifer Buchanan said she is sick to her stomach to even think about what could have come after that.

"Just bring her home. Take me in her place. Do whatever you have to do to me," Lawson pleaded to a Local 4 camera.

"I just want to plead to whomever has her, to bring her home so she can have her babies back," said Sherry Buchanan as she held up Nevaeh's favorite toys.

If you have any information, call 911 or the Monroe County Sheriff at 734-243-7070.

Stay with Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com for the latest.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: May 28, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for those articles.

And NRCG..I think if there is smoke there is fire..this monster George definitely had a relationship with little Nevaeh..the motorcycles, the bloody knife, shorts, towel, wall above the sink.  The mother would probably allow George to do certain things with Nevaeh short of intercourse..in return for drugs and sex herself.

Not surprised he is friends with another pedo....they all seem to have a closeknit network..they perform their horrid acts alone..but they love to share stories, pics and videos.....they have their own little sick society.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: May 28, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

I hope that Apt. building was searched completely. I live in Toronto and some years back a little girl went missing and LE searched the building twice and nothing
About 10 days later a man went into the building to check something in the boiler
room and she was in their. The room was at the very top of the building and was
not listed as a floor. The elevator went to the top floor and then a workman had to walk up 1 floor. The finally got the guy and he was a part time super there.
He had made friends with the little girl. It was the first DNA case up here. Sad
the little girls mom commited suicide after.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: May 28, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

I hope that Apt. building was searched completely. I live in Toronto and some years back a little girl went missing and LE searched the building twice and nothing
About 10 days later a man went into the building to check something in the boiler
room and she was in their. The room was at the very top of the building and was
not listed as a floor. The elevator went to the top floor and then a workman had to walk up 1 floor. The finally got the guy and he was a part time super there.
He had made friends with the little girl. It was the first DNA case up here. Sad
the little girls mom commited suicide after.
Sad, that is a good point, I sure hope they looked in every nook and cranny.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #799 on: May 28, 2009, 02:37:03 PM »

So if Kennedy has solid alliby's and the blood in her room comes back to him, then where does that leave us??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.