March 28, 2024, 03:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628653 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: May 29, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »

In a nutshell.     No results back on the blood evidence. Still waiting for results.

No comment on the "letter"
No comment on the blood evidence
No comment on any other samples taken besides from George Kennedy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: May 29, 2009, 11:32:00 AM »

One reporter asked if Jennifer B was a POI and after a very, long pause, the sherrif said NO COMMENT...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 29, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »

Thanks NoRose - I was watching then got interrupted so I missed some of it. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: May 29, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Would exposing a child to a bunch of ROS be considered child endangerment under the law?

If not, it certainly should be.

I tried not to be judgmental about this mother as well but she has made that just about impossible.

Rational people do not expose children to ROS.  They certainly do not select one for a "father figure" and his contact was in violation of his parole and therefore illegal in the first place.

If it turns out one of them did something with her daughter, will she be judgmental then?  There is a big difference in being judgmental and using discernment and discretion in ones associates.  ROS have already been judged and found GUILTY so there is nothing left to judge.

Far too late.

It's another parent from hell.

JMO
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:59:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: May 29, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Would exposing a child to a bunch of ROS be considered child endangerment under the law?

If not, it certainly should be.

I tried not to be judgmental about this mother as well but she has made that just about impossible.

Rational people do not expose children to ROS.  They certainly do not select one for a "father figure" and his contact was in violation of his parole and therefore illegal in the first place.

If it turns out one of them did something with her daughter, will she be judgmental then?  There is a big difference in being judgmental and using discernment and discretion in ones associates.  ROS have already been judged and found GUILTY so there is nothing left to judge.

Far too late.

It's another parent from hell.

JMO

Oh my God! is this mother<<term used loosely>> for real???
judgmental?? It is this mothers responsibility to protect her child!!   this mother just needs to shut her mouth and go crawl back into the hole that she came out of! the more I hear of her, the angrier I become!
she needs to be charged if indeed these 2 had anything to do with her child's disappearance...come to think of it...she needs to be arrested anyway....for contributing ....jmo....
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:06:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 29, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

All the missing children cases are tragedies.  They break our hearts into a million pieces and steal a little bit of our being.

But for many reasons, this particular one is just totally infuriating!

Who encourages their child to be around RSO's?  Not one but TWO?
Has her calling one of them daddy? 

I have often used the example of opening your door to somebody wearing a mask and holding a gun as an example of the right to "discriminate" and use your own judgment.  This woman is a good example of why we do have the right to discriminate on the basis of behavior.  No, not on race or religion, etc. but based on past behavior.  People may not can help what they are but they can sure help what they do.  If they can't, they are subhuman and an animal and should be locked up permanently.

And, yes, people are going to judge her for sure for what she did.  That's the way that works.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 29, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

Anna I am with you on this one. She is making it difficult. At least she is talking, that way opinions can be formed on what she says and not rumor.

She didn't want to be judgemental...Isn't this the type of attitude people have when they themselves have broken the law? They didn't like being judged so they don't judge others, especially in the criminal arena.

This person honestly is ignorant to life. In listening to her you can tell she really believes this way. She honestly believes George would not have hurt her daughter because he was a father figure to her. This one takes the cake for being one of the most ignorant around us. Sadly, there are many, many more people like this and many, many, more sex offenders who will be there to take advantage of that ignorance. 

Leroy, I too like the idea of having the RSO list include what they did, It would be valuable information however mom's like this one would not check. it is not the complete answer and I doubt would have any impact with this situation. They also need to use common sense with the rules of who goes on the thing.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 29, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/brads_edge/090528_nevaeh_mom    Phone interview with mom, try not to break anything while listening 

Baby Momma is a few bricks short of a load.....wondering why people are  even concerned aboout her being friends with a RSO..she is not a judgemental person...what a fool.

My question, Why didn't the judge take the baby permanently away from her when she left the car running with her 14 month daughter in it, while she robbed a car dealership? The Granmom says she has only had custody for 11 months..

I don't think I can stand to listen to this bimbo anylonger..she is as dumb as a box of rocks.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 29, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »

One reporter asked if Jennifer B was a POI and after a very, long pause, the sherrif said NO COMMENT...
[/quote

I am glad I am nowhere near there, and she does not know it, but so is she. I heard that interview, and well, I just want her to go smoke her crack rock, croak, and leave us to bring her baby back to God. Skank, waste of air.

sorry-
B
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: May 29, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »

(NECN/WJBK) - Police in Monroe, Michigan, have identified a second so-called "person of interest" in the disappearance of a five-year-old girl.

Monroe police identified Roy Smith, a registered sex offender, as a new "person of interest," although no details were released.

Smith and another registered sex offender, who is also a "person of interest," George Kennedy, was reportedly the child's mother's boyfriend, but relatives say he was just a friend.

Both Smith and Kennedy were arrested on unrelated charges.

About 70 federal agents joined local police in the search for Nevaeh Buchanan, who last was seen Sunday evening in the parking lot of an apartment building in Monroe, 40 miles south of Detroit.

Neighbors have erected a makeshift memorial near where she was last seen to show their support.

"I want my baby back. She's in my heart still yet," says Nevaeh's grandmother, Sherry Buchanan.

"They're praying that if something did happen, she's in heaven and mommy's taking care of her," says Patricia Blakemore.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/05/29/Registered-sex-offender/1243590660.html

Who is this Patricia Blakemore and who's mommy's is taking care of her if she is in heaven?   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: May 29, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

What can we do so children can survive having parents like this? Something needs to be done or we will spend the rest of our lives on this site. No offence, you all are awesome, but this subject is not one I want to spend the rest of my life thinking about. I don't want to think of another child  being raped and/or killed. We all know things need to change, we can't simply say it, we need to start doing something.

Should we start a thread and get the serious discussion started? This is going to be a huge effort and not one easily accepted. No one is going to want to listen to us. The ground work is  going to take some time and consideration. Lets do this today, lets start today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: May 29, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »

[/quote

I am glad I am nowhere near there, and she does not know it, but so is she. I heard that interview, and well, I just want her to go smoke her crack rock, croak, and leave us to bring her baby back to God. Skank, waste of air.

sorry-
B
Yes, and I don't necessarily see her as stupid about the SO, her drugs and lifestyle were more important, what did she care if there was some sort of deal she had with George. I'm not sure if this will be the case, but I sure won't be surprised at all.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 29, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »

(NECN/WJBK) - Police in Monroe, Michigan, have identified a second so-called "person of interest" in the disappearance of a five-year-old girl.

Monroe police identified Roy Smith, a registered sex offender, as a new "person of interest," although no details were released.

Smith and another registered sex offender, who is also a "person of interest," George Kennedy, was reportedly the child's mother's boyfriend, but relatives say he was just a friend.

Both Smith and Kennedy were arrested on unrelated charges.

About 70 federal agents joined local police in the search for Nevaeh Buchanan, who last was seen Sunday evening in the parking lot of an apartment building in Monroe, 40 miles south of Detroit.

Neighbors have erected a makeshift memorial near where she was last seen to show their support.

"I want my baby back. She's in my heart still yet," says Nevaeh's grandmother, Sherry Buchanan.

"They're praying that if something did happen, she's in heaven and mommy's taking care of her," says Patricia Blakemore.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/05/29/Registered-sex-offender/1243590660.html

Who is this Patricia Blakemore and who's mommy's is taking care of her if she is in heaven?    

I think she is the sister of Shirley, the aunt of J and great aunt of Nevaeh.  She is the one yesterday I saw in a clip say that she has been thinking about a few things that have happened over the years and she isn't so sure her neice isn't involved.

The momy I assume would then be Shirley and Pat's Mom..the great grandmother to Nevaeh.

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: May 29, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »

Thanks Gypsy DD.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: May 29, 2009, 12:58:47 PM »

[/quote

sorry-
B
Yes, and I don't necessarily see her as stupid about the SO, her drugs and lifestyle were more important, what did she care if there was some sort of deal she had with George. I'm not sure if this will be the case, but I sure won't be surprised at all.

Yep..I agree..I do believe there is something to the letter and her not allowing Nevaeh near George if George didn't do what she said..pay her drug debts and keep the drugs rolling in..tit for tat.  I think George was allowed to be around Neveah in exchange for drugs and sex.  Ugly horrid thought..but that is truly what I believe..that babymoron was too stupid and too addicted and too lazy  or just didn't give fluck to know that letting an RSO hug, fondle and kiss a five year old would lead this.  And the GrandMom Shirley is a peice of work too in my opinion..she knew Neveah was around these peop;e and she did nothing..and she has custody.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 29, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »

OOPS..so NRCG..I didn't mean to end up in your quote...sorry.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: May 29, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

What can we do so children can survive having parents like this? Something needs to be done or we will spend the rest of our lives on this site. No offence, you all are awesome, but this subject is not one I want to spend the rest of my life thinking about. I don't want to think of another child  being raped and/or killed. We all know things need to change, we can't simply say it, we need to start doing something.

Should we start a thread and get the serious discussion started? This is going to be a huge effort and not one easily accepted. No one is going to want to listen to us. The ground work is  going to take some time and consideration. Lets do this today, lets start today.

that would be a great idea....there are other groups that have formed and have tried to get the word out...don't see why we can't either!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: May 29, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »

Buchanan said investigators pulled the letter from her garbage after she ripped it up before sending it to Kennedy, who was in jail at the time. She said the letter said nothing about her daughter, or Kennedy spending time with her.
Sure, and I'm a size four 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: May 29, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »

You said, "tried to form", are they still active? I am curious to know what they have done and didn't do,  maybe we can avoid mistakes being made.

I will start a thread, what forum do you all think it should go under?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: May 29, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

Buchanan said investigators pulled the letter from her garbage after she ripped it up before sending it to Kennedy, who was in jail at the time. She said the letter said nothing about her daughter, or Kennedy spending time with her.
Sure, and I'm a size four 

The police took a note out of the gargage that she wrote while he was in jail? In jail, like in the past week? I am confused on the time frame of when they knew eachother. I thought they met after he  was released from jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.