March 29, 2024, 01:27:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628909 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: May 31, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »

Rumors go from his mom to an eldery person he takes care of to his girlfriend. No one seems to know, but everyone purports to, if you know what I mean.
The rumors and drama are hot and heavy on Monroe Talks 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1101 on: May 31, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »

Yes they are. They had me sooooo worked up last night you wouldn't believe it. If you saw any of my posts you'd probably pick it up.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: May 31, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »

Thanks for the updates. Glad the bones story seems to be false. That was too horrific! Geez why do people post or say this stuff if it is not true.

How do they know the names of the little boys but can't seem to find them?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: May 31, 2009, 01:43:10 PM »

Thanks for the updates. Glad the bones story seems to be false. That was too horrific! Geez why do people post or say this stuff if it is not true.

How do they know the names of the little boys but can't seem to find them?
I know  don't make sense to me.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 31, 2009, 02:17:38 PM »

B/c only first names were given by the tipster. Last names are not known.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 31, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:18:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 31, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »

Rose, it's amazing isn't it. It's all hype. I don't understand it. I'm holding out hope for this child in a big way. LE said earlier they still believe she's alive. I hope and pray they are right. They never said why they believe that except to say the fact that after such an extensive search not a trace of her has been found is very positive. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: May 31, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10449158

Nevaeh update from Sheriff Crutchfield

Posted: May 30, 2009 09:02 AM PDT

Updated: May 31, 2009 10:45 AM PDT

Posted by Katie Warchol

We now know more about the search warrant executed yesterday at a home on Oak Street in Monroe, MI.

The Monroe County Sheriff says the man who lives at the home, James Easter, was arrested on unrelated charges, but is now considered a person of interest in the disapeparance of Nevaeh Buchanan.

The sheriff wouldn't say much about the search warrant, but said neighbors told them Easter was dropped off at his house early yesterday morning. Neighbors then told police they saw him a short time later burying something in his backyard. Easter is being held in the Monroe County Jail awaiting arraignment this afternoon.

Sheriff Crutchfield says his agency is also interested in finding and interviewing two boys seen playing at Hollywood Elementary playground the night of Nevaeh's disappearance. He said their names are Ryan and Dillon, between 7 and 10-years-old and were playing in the park from 6 to 7 p.m. last Sunday.

The sheriff's department has received 750 tips to date and has followed up on a majority of those tips. If you have any more information that might help police, you're asked to call 734-240-7700.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1108 on: May 31, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »

B/c only first names were given by the tipster. Last names are not known.
How would this tipster know if they were not at the park themselves?  I am confused!

I am also not turning my eye from this mother, not one bit, she is up to something and she is hinky hinky!!  She knows much more than she is putting on, and her MySpace page just makes me want to vomit. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1109 on: May 31, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

Posted by Katie Warchol

We now know more about the search warrant executed yesterday at a home on Oak Street in Monroe, MI.

The Monroe County Sheriff says the man who lives at the home, James Easter, was arrested on unrelated charges, but is now considered a person of interest in the disapeparance of Nevaeh Buchanan.

The sheriff wouldn't say much about the search warrant, but said neighbors told them Easter was dropped off at his house early yesterday morning. Neighbors then told police they saw him a short time later burying something in his backyard. Easter is being held in the Monroe County Jail awaiting arraignment this afternoon.

Sheriff Crutchfield says his agency is also interested in finding and interviewing two boys seen playing at Hollywood Elementary playground the night of Nevaeh's disappearance. He said their names are Ryan and Dillon, between 7 and 10-years-old and were playing in the park from 6 to 7 p.m. last Sunday.

The sheriff's department has received 750 tips to date and has followed up on a majority of those tips. If you have any more information that might help police, you're asked to call 734-240-7700.

If he has to have others help him with his transportation, then how was he able to get Nevaeh from her place to his??  Where was Jennifer again?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: May 31, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »

Rose, it's amazing isn't it. It's all hype. I don't understand it. I'm holding out hope for this child in a big way. LE said earlier they still believe she's alive. I hope and pray they are right. They never said why they believe that except to say the fact that after such an extensive search not a trace of her has been found is very positive. 
Yes, but my question is are all three men POI? Do all three men know each other? I know Kennedy and Smith know each other. I sure hope LE talks to these two boys, hopefully they saw something, anything.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: May 31, 2009, 03:43:42 PM »

Stopping by with prayers for Neveah.  This case appears to be reeling out of control with rumors & many POI's but I just can't help but get the feeling that LE has had a definite direction all along being patient waiting for what they need.  All I do know that is factual is this mother has contradicted herself a thousand ways to Sunday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: May 31, 2009, 03:48:30 PM »

I did hear that they have taken Easter's truck in and are going over it. Just saw this on another site, so he must have his own transportation 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: May 31, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »

Posted by Katie Warchol

If he has to have others help him with his transportation, then how was he able to get Nevaeh from her place to his??  Where was Jennifer again?

I think it was LE that dropped him off at his house after questioning him.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: May 31, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »

It's simple, it is a small town, lol. When something big happens in a small town, it means there is finally something to do. Gossip runs wild in a small town too, espcially if there is a "good" side and a "bad" side. There is something to be said to living in an urban area, lol.

I have been thinking about the little boys, I suppose it could have been another kid that said they saw them but didn't know anything more then their name. Seems like they would have said something before an all out search for them was announced.

When searching for Sandra  LE kept saying they have no reason to believe she is not alive anymore, it is I suppose a standard line.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 31, 2009, 05:25:04 PM »

Yes, but my question is are all three men POI? Do all three men know each other? I know Kennedy and Smith know each other. I sure hope LE talks to these two boys, hopefully they saw something, anything.

Latest news was that Kennedy and Smith may actually be cleared as POIs shortly.  Not sure if it's true or not, but that's what I read here.  There's a lot of misinfo being reported. 

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19613009/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: May 31, 2009, 05:31:06 PM »

Latest news was that Kennedy and Smith may actually be cleared as POIs shortly.  Not sure if it's true or not, but that's what I read here.  There's a lot of misinfo being reported. 

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19613009/detail.html
Thanks, but I sure hope Kennedy isn't back out on the streets, because he violated several things with his probation.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: May 31, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »

I did hear that they have taken Easter's truck in and are going over it. Just saw this on another site, so he must have his own transportation 

His truck was what initially led to him being identified as a POI.  Volunteer searchers saw him drop something off at a UAW and, from what I understand, they included childrens' clothing. No confirmation that they bore any resemblance to what Navaeh was wearing, or how much clothing was dropped off.  So they got his plate number and called it in.  That's what led to his initial questioning.  Police took him in to the station and questioned him for hours.  They later released him--i.e., they took him home.  After they dropped him off, neighbors called about him BURNING something in his back yard, NOT BURYING something in his back yard as the Toledo station reported.  The Sheriff said that this morning.  Police immediately rushed to the area, cordoned it off, and conducted an extensive search.  He was ultimately taken into custody on an arson charge and bags of evidence were taken from his home.  Law Enforcement confirmed yesterday that human remains were NOT taken from home.  We'll have to see what he is arraigned on--it was supposed to happen this afternoon but I haven't heard anything yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: May 31, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »

His truck was what initially led to him being identified as a POI.  Volunteer searchers saw him drop something off at a UAW and, from what I understand, they included childrens' clothing. No confirmation that they bore any resemblance to what Navaeh was wearing, or how much clothing was dropped off.  So they got his plate number and called it in.  That's what led to his initial questioning.  Police took him in to the station and questioned him for hours.  They later released him--i.e., they took him home.  After they dropped him off, neighbors called about him BURNING something in his back yard, NOT BURYING something in his back yard as the Toledo station reported.  The Sheriff said that this morning.  Police immediately rushed to the area, cordoned it off, and conducted an extensive search.  He was ultimately taken into custody on an arson charge and bags of evidence were taken from his home.  Law Enforcement confirmed yesterday that human remains were NOT taken from home.  We'll have to see what he is arraigned on--it was supposed to happen this afternoon but I haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks, he dropped off items and some children's clothing at a UAW. United Auto Workers, maybe they have a thrift store of some kind? But why would anyone be concerned with this man dropping off items? Unless it was neighbors of his, and they found it strange him dropping off children's clothes, since he lives alone. Does anyone know if Easter has kids/grandkids?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1119 on: May 31, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »

He might have grand kids good question, NoRose.

just an FYI
on yesterday's search invite that I sent out on facebook
Michelle Bart posted on it.
:/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.