March 19, 2024, 01:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628187 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1160 on: May 31, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »

on second thought Deenie I think that was MySpace
Catbert I read somewhere I can't say - I do not remember - that MOM has a Myspace and is a Charmer  - Do you have it her Myspace link? I saw on a site that that MOM is quite the CRUMB of la Creme ... ( I am being nice) ..   

http://www.myspace.com/407347679

found it Deenie --

Cat
Myspaces are truly Incite within a Persons Personality

That is why I asked you for the Link - and to see that " Nev's Mom" is private yet just logged into as of Today - and has a Title which is shown to all - regardless that she is Private or not-It is seen.  Yet her Daughter is Missing and her expression is -$$$ MSS BOSS ...
Knowing that a Single Myspace can receive millions of Hits within hours- for Free Advertising - and or a Child that is Missing... UM it seems sort of strange that Mom is Private. Don't you think 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1161 on: May 31, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »

Monroe County detectives arrest 3rd person of interest in missing girl case
Man was observed burning items in back yard

The playground at Hollywood Elementary School is adjacent to the missing girl's apartment complex.
( THE BLADE/AMY E. VOIGT )

Zoom | Photo Reprints

BY TAHREE LANE
BLADE STAFF WRITER
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090531/NEWS02/905319973/-1/RSS10
MONROE — A week after the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, Monroe County sheriff’s detectives have arrested a third man on unrelated charges and located two boys they hoped would have information in the case.

Arrested was James Easter, 64, who had been questioned by police, then dropped off at his Oak Street home about 5 a.m. Saturday.

About 15 minutes later, he had built a fire in his backyard and was burning “things,” said Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield.

“We extinguished the flames. That elevated him a little bit [in terms of interest],” said Sheriff Crutchfield.

Mr. Easter was charged Sunday on a misdemeanor arson count. He was being held in the county jail in lieu of a $250 bond He is slated to appear Monday in court on the charge.

The front and back doors at Mr. Easter’s Oak Street home were smudged, apparently from having been dusted for fingerprints. A small sticker on the back door read “5-30-09” and “Michigan State Police Laboratory.”

Evidence technicians have searched the site and are evaluating the items, said Sheriff Crutchfield.

A fire ring behind Mr. Easter’s small, one-story duplex was about a yard in diameter. Next to it was a pile of ashes on a yellow plastic tarp, and a grate. A large, sealed package of chicken pieces was on the back deck, as were several baskets of flowers.

Unopened bags of potting soil and peat humus were piled on white plastic chairs. The yard also had a separately fenced vegetable garden, a shed with a camper top for a roof and gardening tools, a dog and a bird cage, canning jars, and four tires.

Michael Buchanan, Nevaeh’s uncle, said he doesn’t believe there’s a link between Mr. Easter and the girl’s disappearance.

With other relatives, Mr. Buchanan, 26, maintained a vigil in a community room next to the Charlotte Arms complex’s still-covered swimming pool. Mr. Buchanan notes on a Monroe County map areas that have been searched.

The sheriff’s office said yesterday afternoon it had identified boys Ryan and Dillon who were at the Hollywood Elementary School playground between 6 and 7 p.m., about the time Nevaeh went missing.

A chain link fence separates the playground from a grassy area at the rear of the apartment complex. The back door of the unit where the Buchanans live opens onto the grassy stretch.

“Our intent [to interview them] is solely as witnesses. We’d like to know what they may have seen,” the sheriff said.

A week has passed since the child disappeared while playing at the apartment complex where she lived with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, 24, and grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, who has legal custody.

Sherry Buchanan said yesterday she was leaving work May 24 when she received a call from Jennifer Buchanan, saying she couldn’t find Nevaeh.

Since then, police have received nearly 800 tips. About 100 law enforcement officials, including 20 to 30 who took to the streets Sunday, checking out tips.

Sherry Buchanan said police yesterday took a hand print of Neveah, her hair brush, and her favorite stuffed dog. She warned parents and caregivers to keep a close eye on their young ones.

“I hope it has awakened Monroe County,” she said.

Meanwhile, people touched by the drama, from teenagers to senior citizens, came from Ann Arbor, Bowling Green, and elsewhere, offering to join the hunt.

Dan Pletz sat on the back of his open hatchback car in the parking lot of a K-mart store in Monroe, circling sections of an area map and suggesting where people could search. He advised them to stay together and not to touch anything suspicious but to call the tip hotline, 734-243-7070.

“We had a couple of psychics yesterday tell us about an area, and we searched it but didn’t find anything,” he said.

Tim Dunn drove from Bowling Green to help. The owner of the Dunn Funeral Home and president of Bowling Green Youth Baseball, he said he knows some Monroe coaches.

He explained his motivation for making the 40-mile trip by pulling out a school photo and putting it next to one of the missing girl from the newspaper. The photo he held was of a pretty, smiling girl with long brown hair wearing a white shirt, hands folded under chin. It’s the youngest of his four children but is strikingly similar to the image of Nevaeh.

Four teenagers offered to help, promising to search a wooded area near one of their homes.

A man who owns an airplane says he would search from the air.

And Amy Matthews of Ann Arbor, part of an Internet community called Peace4themissing, said she has a small granddaughter. “To me, I felt it was my duty to come and help.”

Two people of interest remain in the county jail for parole violations: George Kennedy, 39, who is a friend of Nevaeh’s mother, and Roy Lee Smith, 48.

The men know each other, and both are convicted sex offenders.
Contact Tahree Lane at: tlane@theblade.com
or 419-724-6075.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1162 on: May 31, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »

Catbert I read somewhere I can't say - I do not remember - that MOM has a Myspace and is a Charmer  - Do you have it her Myspace link? I saw on a site that that MOM is quite the CRUMB of la Creme ... ( I am being nice) ..   

found it Deenie --

Cat

That is why I asked you for the Link - and to see that " Nev's Mom" is private yet just logged into as of Today - and has a Title which is shown to all - regardless that she is Private or not-It is seen.  Yet her Daughter is Missing and her expression is -$$$ MSS BOSS ...
Knowing that a Single Myspace can receive millions of Hits within hours- for Free Advertising - and or a Child that is Missing... UM it seems sort of strange that Mom is Private. Don't you think 

Deenie - I agree

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 31, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »

Posted at Monroetalks.com

monroe evening blogs have said tv and search crews are at stoney point
alos Easter is being held on a misdemeanor 250 bond
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 31, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »

A fire ring behind Mr. Easter’s small, one-story duplex was about a yard in diameter. Next to it was a pile of ashes on a yellow plastic tarp, and a grate. A large, sealed package of chicken pieces was on the back deck, as were several baskets of flowers.

This guy might just be off a bit mentally.  My other thought as to the chicken is too horrid to type out right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: May 31, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090531/NEWS01/905319997/-1/NEVAEH

For those of you that are wondering about the news crews in Stony Pointe..........
Yes, Fox 2 was out in here with us covering our search for Neveah. They werent out there for very long and only interviewed a couple people. We decided to check the Escape Route (fire road) for any clues of Neveah. As far as my knowledge, we did not find anything.
I was out there first hand and thought everyone wanted to know what up.

-- Posted by Dave on Sun, May 31, 2009, 9:35 pm EST
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1166 on: May 31, 2009, 09:49:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I just watched the video for Nevaeh
My heart is breaking I hope she is alive

Dear God please show us the way to protect our little angels from the evil ones of the world. Give us strength to stand among them and show them we will not let them have our precious gifts from you. Please let us protect them all send down your angels to surround them in your name.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1167 on: May 31, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

This guy might just be off a bit mentally.  My other thought as to the chicken is too horrid to type out right now.
Well, my daughter and I were completely thrown by the sealed package of chicken pieces. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1168 on: May 31, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090531/NEWS01/905319997/-1/NEVAEH

For those of you that are wondering about the news crews in Stony Pointe..........
Yes, Fox 2 was out in here with us covering our search for Neveah. They werent out there for very long and only interviewed a couple people. We decided to check the Escape Route (fire road) for any clues of Neveah. As far as my knowledge, we did not find anything.
I was out there first hand and thought everyone wanted to know what up.

-- Posted by Dave on Sun, May 31, 2009, 9:35 pm EST

I can believe that Fox 2 was there - and I also can believe that Monroe County Sheriff's dep's  have "closed off" certain People/area's within this Case -NO Media - due to they LE are trying to " get to the bottom of what the hell is going on "  first and they do not need Media stirring up what little they have to go on.

You have to remember People this is a very distant small city in the middle of no where -again like Haleigh .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: May 31, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

found it Deenie --

Cat

Maybe someone should try to message her or let her know to update the front page. She may not be thinking of it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 31, 2009, 10:02:03 PM »

Oh sorry where are my manners!

Hi Deenie! Good to see you!
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1171 on: May 31, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

Ok TG I sent a friendly suggestion

but honestly IMO she knows exactly what she is doing

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1172 on: May 31, 2009, 10:22:50 PM »

Oh sorry where are my manners!

Hi Deenie! Good to see you!
HI TG  Good to see YOU too

I just wanted to add about the Media that will be and or is Covering Nev's case - All the Media that is within Metro Detroit all our Stations are housed in either DT Detroit in the warehouse district or are in buildings near. They report and Deal with Detroit the inner city every day. To the point where I don't even watch it anymore. I live just two song's away on the radio from Downtown. I think though that the Reporters and local News are so numb by having to report daily " tragedy" that happens DT Detroit daily- that they may need to Check themselves when going into this Case " Media wise" - they are not in the City and they are pushing for information of a Community that is very small scale. It's a very Tender Issue when a Child is Missing. Its not Every Day News.
The Metro Detroit News needs to report Nev's story -  Yes. But they have to remember where they are reporting from and who they are talking too. Jmo.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: May 31, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

Ok TG I sent a friendly suggestion

but honestly IMO she knows exactly what she is doing

Well at least she has been told. It is up to her to do her part. Thanks for doing it!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1174 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »

found it Deenie --

Cat

Maybe someone should try to message her or let her know to update the front page. She may not be thinking of it.
Well I could do that. I could Poke her and ask her to be my Friend.
But I have on my Myspace that I am a MONKEY ... That I am a Scared Monkey ..
She May figure it out when she see's Sandra Cantu, Adji Desir and Caylee Anthony photo's  .. hmmm but I seriously don't think she is that Bright.  Shocked

Its worth it ..to me .. I will poke her and see if she responds. If she doesn't respond .. OH Well .. 
I tried.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »

Well, my daughter and I were completely thrown by the sealed package of chicken pieces. 

Dinner? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1176 on: May 31, 2009, 10:38:55 PM »

Well I will Be ... I wrote MOM and it went .. no pop up of  " you need to be a friend first " to send Mail - yadda" - myspace. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

Well I will Be ... I wrote MOM and it went .. no pop up of  " you need to be a friend first " to send Mail - yadda" - myspace. 

Deenie she may see you are a member here and appreciate your wisdom.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1178 on: May 31, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Dinner? 

I thought dinner as well -- he was detained all night and the chicken at some point was set out to thaw

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: May 31, 2009, 10:45:19 PM »

Well I could do that. I could Poke her and ask her to be my Friend.
But I have on my Myspace that I am a MONKEY ... That I am a Scared Monkey ..
She May figure it out when she see's Sandra Cantu, Adji Desir and Caylee Anthony photo's  .. hmmm but I seriously don't think she is that Bright.  Shocked

Its worth it ..to me .. I will poke her and see if she responds. If she doesn't respond .. OH Well .. 
I tried.

FWIW - on Monday, May 25th, I sent her a "friend request" and my approval is still waiting.  My page is private so that may be why.  I believe LE is the one that has been logging into her account.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.