March 28, 2024, 01:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628760 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: May 31, 2009, 10:47:41 PM »

Well I could do that. I could Poke her and ask her to be my Friend.
But I have on my Myspace that I am a MONKEY ... That I am a Scared Monkey ..
She May figure it out when she see's Sandra Cantu, Adji Desir and Caylee Anthony photo's  .. hmmm but I seriously don't think she is that Bright.  Shocked

Its worth it ..to me .. I will poke her and see if she responds. If she doesn't respond .. OH Well .. 
I tried.

FWIW - on Monday, May 25th, I sent her a "friend request" and my approval is still waiting.  My page is private so that may be why.  I believe LE is the one that has been logging into her account.

Sorry Deenie - I got in your quote.....in red above was my reply.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: May 31, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »

A fire ring behind Mr. Easter’s small, one-story duplex was about a yard in diameter. Next to it was a pile of ashes on a yellow plastic tarp, and a grate. A large, sealed package of chicken pieces was on the back deck, as were several baskets of flowers.

This guy might just be off a bit mentally.  My other thought as to the chicken is too horrid to type out right now.
Well, my daughter and I were completely thrown by the sealed package of chicken pieces. 

Dinner? 

My question is, if the bag was sealed how do *they * know it was chicken pieces???  And if they could see that it was chicken pieces, what is so weird about that??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:12 PM »

Posted on the Monroetalks.com board:

Just was watching channel 13 and during commercial (10:50) it said that there had been a confession in the case of Nevaeh Buchanan!!!!!  Watch channel 13 at 11pm.

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.3285
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: May 31, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #3290 on: Today at 10:54:54 PM »Reply Just was watching channel 13 and during commercial (10:50) it said that there had been a confession in the case of Nevaeh Buchanan!!!!!  Watch channel 13 at 11pm.

POSTED AT MONROETALKS.COM

I will be watching channel 13

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

Thanks Leroy!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1185 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

Well I will Be ... I wrote MOM and it went .. no pop up of  " you need to be a friend first " to send Mail - yadda" - myspace. 

Deenie she may see you are a member here and appreciate your wisdom.
No ..you know why TG .. My myspace name is not my SM name.
My SM name is my Dog's name lol -I joined SM after I got my Puppy right after Caylee was reported Missing and put into the Media - I joined WS for Caylee prior to me knowing that SM existed. I have never belonged to any type of site like WS/SM before. I Joined WS but I was banned after 3 posts - Um Cough. (which to this day I can't figure out = I have NO regrets!!)  It was a good thing though Because I Joined SM and find my friends here.
 WS is a great Bunch - Just not my Kind Smile 

My puppy Deenie will be One June 2nd 09. I brought her home about 3wks after Caylee was reported Missing. End of July 08/1st week of Aug or so.   My Myspace name is a name that I have had for years prior to joining SM. A Nickname I have had forever. 
so no she can't find me here .. not by my SM name.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys-

. . . Surely seems as though we are all thinking similarly here re: the seemingly (trying to be diplomatic) drug-addled, highly unintelligent, self-involved, criminally-inclined young woman who gave birth to little Neveah. She appears to have NO idea what being a PARENT entails, most especially the myriad of responsibilities that come with the decision to bring a child into this world. She is now one of many high-profile representatives of the frightening epidemic of irresponsible narcissism - the "ME ME ME" syndrome that has infected our country.

In reading/ participating in this forum, I get the feeling that most of us here are "older & wiser" - not necessarily 20-somethings - compassionate citizens with children of our own. (I am 48, with a grown son). It seems, from the tone & comments here, that we are becoming collectively frightened and appalled to see the irresponsible mentality of so many in this next generation that is having kids. I understand that every generation shakes it's head at the next - 'shocking' Elvis, rock 'n roll, and all that . . . but somehow, this feels like far more destructive and unconscionable behavior (to me, anyway). Perhaps I am just showing my age. Big Gigantic Sigh.

Just had to get that off my chest & share it.   
Thanks, fellow monkeys. You are all great.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: May 31, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »

Claim of confession by Easter just a rumor.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1188 on: May 31, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »

Thanks Leroy!
Klaas I can't get it to Load - go to Toledo Blade News
Its Ohio - I am thinking they have the News more so than Detroit ..

Monroe is practically Ohio.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:15 PM »

Claim of confession by Easter just a rumor.

Thanks Leroy
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1190 on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »

Well I could do that. I could Poke her and ask her to be my Friend.
But I have on my Myspace that I am a MONKEY ... That I am a Scared Monkey ..
She May figure it out when she see's Sandra Cantu, Adji Desir and Caylee Anthony photo's  .. hmmm but I seriously don't think she is that Bright.  Shocked

Its worth it ..to me .. I will poke her and see if she responds. If she doesn't respond .. OH Well .. 
I tried.

FWIW - on Monday, May 25th, I sent her a "friend request" and my approval is still waiting.  My page is private so that may be why.  I believe LE is the one that has been logging into her account.

Sorry Deenie - I got in your quote.....in red above was my reply.
No Worries Leroy 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:18 PM »

Deenie - I can't get the Toledo Blade site to open.  Looks like a rumor about the confession.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:33 PM »

Presser tomorrow at 11am.....family received donated "find Nevaeh" t-shirts and are selling them for $5 a piece. 

Friend of Easter at the apartments said she saw Nevaeh riding her bike at 6pm and Easter came to the apartments to see her at 8pm. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: May 31, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

No further charges pending against Easter....sherrifs office DENIES any confession in this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: May 31, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

No further charges pending against Easter....sherrifs office DENIES any confession in this case.

Thanks again Leroy.  Funny, I didn't hear anything at all about a confession until right before this broadcast, LOL

(almost as if they created their own news    )
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1195 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

Press Charges against Nevaeh Buchanan’s Mother!
Posted on May 28th, 2009 in Amber Alerts, Neveah Buchanan, Neviaeh Amyah Buchanan

My God!

I am outraged!  Please, somebody, please press charges against Nevaeh Buchanan’s mother!  How dare she allow that beautiful five year old girl in the presence of a sex offender.  The mother’s brother stated that he told her about this man’s history!  This is disgusting!

The details are coming in and it looks grim, very grim.  My heart goes out to Nevaeh and I am praying for her safety, but a bloody knife???? Oh my gosh!  This woman should be given the death penalty in my opinion.  She is no better than Casey Anthony- bringing your child in the presence of convicted sex offenders is the same thing as killing them yourself.

Nevaeh Buchanan Latest News

Columbus Dispatch

2nd sex offender linked to search

Detroit Free Press - ‎1 hour ago‎
And while her mother, Sherry Buchanan, took over custody of Nevaeh while Jennifer spent 11 months in jail, Jennifer Buchanan said the promise of a future ..

2nd sex offender linked to search

Detroit Free Press - ‎1 hour ago‎
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • May 28, 2009 Investigators in Monroe have another person of interest in the case of missing …

No reason to believe Nevaeh’s dead

WUPW - ‎1 hour ago‎
Task force officials aggressively searching for Nevaeh Buchanan, the 5-year-old Monroe, Mich., girl abducted Sunday evening, said Thursday they have no …

Disturbing Evidence Found in Case of Missing Michigan 5-Year-Old …

ABC News - ‎5 hours ago‎
By LEE FERRAN Monroe County Police spokesman Major Dan Motylinski would not confirm the report by abc’s Detroit affiliate WXYZ, which saw the warrant, …

Daddy George sought in missing girl case

United Press International - ‎5 hours ago‎
MONROE , Mich., May 28 (UPI) — Two playmates of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan have told police they saw her lured into some woods and stabbed, …

Police: No Reason to Believe Abducted Michigan Girl is Dead; Blood …

FOXNews - ‎6 hours ago‎
There is no reason to believe an abducted missing 5-year-old Michigan girl is dead, despite finding new evidence in a registered sex offender’s apartment, …

Search for Nevaeh intensifies

WUPW - ‎May 27, 2009‎
Over 100 members comprised of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies has been formed to allow a constant and open line of communication as the …

Hopes dim for missing girl

United Press International - ‎May 27, 2009‎
MONROE, Mich., May 27 (UPI) — Three days after a 5-year-old Michigan girl vanished, the chance of finding her alive appears small, an FBI agent said …

Police continue search for missing Michigan girl

The Associated Press - ‎May 27, 2009‎
MONROE, Mich. (AP) — The search for a missing 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her apartment complex was expanded Wednesday to more than 100 searchers. …

Police continue search for missing Michigan girl

The Associated Press - ‎May 27, 2009‎
MONROE, Mich. (AP) — More than 100 searchers are trying to find a 5-year-old Michigan girl who disappeared three days ago and might have been kidnapped. …

Searching for Nevaeh

WUPW - ‎May 26, 2009‎
A shrine of stuffed animals and missing posters adorned a tree in the Charlotte Arms Apartments Tuesday evening in Monroe, Mich., the last place anyone saw …

Amber Alert for missing 5-year-old

Wood TV8 - ‎May 25, 2009‎
Monroe police have issued an Amber Alert for a missing 5-year-old girl. Neviaeh Amyah Buchanan was last seen around 8:15 pm Sunday at 1166 N. Macomb Street …

Charity collects for Nevaeh Buchanan search

Toledo Free Press - ‎1 hour ago‎
MONROE, MICH. — The Salvation Army of Monroe County and its Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) team are providing support services to response teams and …

Second convicted sex offender ‘person of interest’ in girl’s …

Toledo Blade - ‎1 hour ago‎
MONROE — Monroe County authorities said Thursday that a second man — a Monroe resident who’s also a convicted sex offender — is a second “person of …

Latest information on the search for 5-year-old Naveah

WTOL - ‎1 hour ago‎
By Joe Stoll - bio | email MONROE, MI (WTOL) - Day and night searches have turned up no solid signs of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan. …

Second sex offender is person of interest

Monroenews.com - ‎1 hour ago‎
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 28. 2009 5:10PM Police said a second registered sex offender from Monroe is a person of interest in the investigation of …

New Developments in Missing Girl Case

WWJ - ‎2 hours ago‎
Monroe (WWJ/AP) - A second person of interest has been added to the case of the 5-year-old missing Monroe girl. Nevaeh Buchanon was last seen Sunday evening …

Another Man Named Person Of Interest

WDIV - ‎3 hours ago‎
MONROE, Mich. — A second man is being questioned in connection with the disappearance of a missing 5-year-old Monroe girl. Roy Smith is a convicted sex …

New Developments in Search for Nevaeh

WXYZ - ‎6 hours ago‎
MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - During a Thursday morning news conference, Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield told reporters that they are still following up …

Nothing found at quarry

Monroenews.com - ‎6 hours ago‎
hey send this kennedy guy over here to new jersey, we will take care of him, italian necktie and he will end up in newark bay floating past the statue of …

‘We want her back’

by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 28. 2009 11:17AM — Evening News photo by KIM BRENT Family members of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, including (from left) …

Divers find no clues at quarries

by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 28. 2009 11:17AM - Evening News photo by KIM BRENT Search and rescue teams search the quarry and banks behind Heck Park …

Investigators refocusing efforts to find Nevaeh

At a briefing this morning, Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said the search for Nevaeh Buchanan will focus again on interviews and searches at the …

New Information In Michigan Missing Girl Investigation

MyStateline.com - ‎7 hours ago‎
(Monroe, MI) — Police near Detroit say there is a chance a missing five-year-old girl is dead. Nevaeh Buchanan was last seen Sunday, and investigators say …

‘Looking in all directions’ for missing girl

Toledo On The Move - ‎33 minutes ago‎
AP Video By Amulya Raghuveer Monroe County authorities now say they have a second “person of interest” in the case of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan. …

UPDATED: Search of hotel room reveals bloody evidence

Toledo On The Move - ‎7 hours ago‎
AP Video By Amulya Raghuveer The family of Nevaeh Buchanan will pick up the search for the child Thursday morning around the Port of Monroe. …

Authorities Still Searching For Missing Girl

10TV - ‎15 hours ago‎
By Stephanie Mennecke Columbus, Ohio — ONN affiliate WTOL obtained a search warrant in the case of Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, of Monroe County, Michigan. …

Officials looking for missing MI girl

WFIE-TV - ‎May 27, 2009‎
MONROE CO., MI (NBC) - Sheriff officials near Detroit are still looking for a five-year-old girl who disappeared Sunday. Authorities in Monroe said Nevaeh …

Quarry, lake being searched as efforts continue to find Monroe …

Toledo Blade - ‎May 27, 2009‎
MONROE - A quarry and a man-made lake, both privately owned, are being searched as a task force of more than 100 local, state, and federal law enforcement …

Monroe County Sheriff: Nevaeh is still missing, and there have …

http://www.primewriter.com/blog/?p=2192

Interesting

WTOL - ‎May 27, 2009‎
At a news conference on Wednesday morning, the Monroe County sheriff said more than 100 investigators are working on this case, which is being treated as an …

Fact Finder: The adults in Nevaeh Buchanan’s life

Toledo On The Move - ‎22 hours ago‎
AP Video By David Custer TOLEDO — “This is what happens when they give children to bad people, I guess,” said the birth father, Shane Hinojosa, …

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1196 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

Deenie - I can't get the Toledo Blade site to open.  Looks like a rumor about the confession.
Klaas I think that People are Swarming around the Toledo Blade - It is a very reputable long standing News paper ..within Toledo Ohio. It is like the Detroit News and or Free Press.
Maybe that is why neither you nor I can get into it at this time.

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1197 on: May 31, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »

http://www.primewriter.com/blog/?p=2192

that was the source from above... I tried to include it but do not see it

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: May 31, 2009, 11:19:09 PM »

Tams,
I see this even in our generation. We are teaching our children so many things that are just not consistent with reality. Our little girls we call them princess, decorate their rooms with pretty pink pillows, dress them in tiara's but neglect to tell them there are real dangers. Mothers are not teaching the lessons we learned while growing up.  Am I wrong to beleive we need to teach our children? I am not blaming any mom's of missing children, I can't seem to do that without hard facts, but what I am saying is, we have to raise our children according to the world we live in, a dangerous and unforgiving one.
sorry venting as well. I just got in trouble again with my husbands ex for having another talk with the girls about how to be safe and what to do if someone approaches you. Apparently I am scaring them! (gee sorry I burst the perfect little bubble with reality!)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: May 31, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »

Thanks again Leroy.  Funny, I didn't hear anything at all about a confession until right before this broadcast, LOL

(almost as if they created their own news     )

Exactly!  I am so disappointed in the news coverage of this case! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.