March 28, 2024, 03:50:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628779 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: May 31, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »

Also, Nevaeh's father said that the money they make of the T-Shirts is going to be used to buy more T-Shirts because "alot of people are going to want them".

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: May 31, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

You know, when I watched the short video posted above showing more pics etc. of little Neveah, the thing that really hit me - and that I wanted to run by you all - was the photos of the smiling little girl in the arms of her Uncle Michael (Jennifer's brother); we have also seen him on camera numerous times crying & heartbroken, trying to find his little niece. If I am remembering correctly, there have also been reports that he was one of many to warn JB against her relationship with Kennedy. He certainly appears to be a very loving and involved person in her life . . . so why would JB say that Kennedy was the only father figure Neveah had in her life? Has her uncle always been around, especially when mom was in jail? Why would she make that statement, especially if it is incriminating (since GK is an SO) - and appears to be untrue?

Does this woman just really not have any involvement in her daughter's life whatsoever? Was she speaking from an intoxicated fog? Everything she says has something wrong with it. Good heavens.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1202 on: May 31, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »

http://www.primewriter.com/blog/?p=2192

that was the source from above... I tried to include it but do not see it
Catbert - this is why " even me Not knowing all the Facts" yet knowing MOM is a SO magnet and or has SO's as common friends - is why I say that NEV is .... sadly to be yet another Jessica Lunsford.  It is a RED Alert Amber - Bec this Baby is surrounded by SO's.
I so wish that the laws of Amber Alert would have colors - used. That if a child is in danger within a SO it would be a certain Color.. If a Child was to be abducted by a Parent and or it was a case of Parental abduction it had had a Certain Color. Not that a Parent cannot be a SO. Prob does not make sense. I just feel that so many People are NUMB by any alert - ( due to so many false reports) that they just don't pay attention any more.

Sad but true.  It's like a Tornado Warning ..anymore. Just a Blip on your TV screen. No Tornado in 5 yrs of seeing that Blip ..no need to take cover or worry or give it a 2nd thought. Majority of people not all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1203 on: May 31, 2009, 11:30:55 PM »

Also, Nevaeh's father said that the money they make of the T-Shirts is going to be used to buy more T-Shirts because "alot of people are going to want them".
Isn't that Special

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1204 on: May 31, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys-

. . . Surely seems as though we are all thinking similarly here re: the seemingly (trying to be diplomatic) drug-addled, highly unintelligent, self-involved, criminally-inclined young woman who gave birth to little Neveah. She appears to have NO idea what being a PARENT entails, most especially the myriad of responsibilities that come with the decision to bring a child into this world. She is now one of many high-profile representatives of the frightening epidemic of irresponsible narcissism - the "ME ME ME" syndrome that has infected our country.

In reading/ participating in this forum, I get the feeling that most of us here are "older & wiser" - not necessarily 20-somethings - compassionate citizens with children of our own. (I am 48, with a grown son). It seems, from the tone & comments here, that we are becoming collectively frightened and appalled to see the irresponsible mentality of so many in this next generation that is having kids. I understand that every generation shakes it's head at the next - 'shocking' Elvis, rock 'n roll, and all that . . . but somehow, this feels like far more destructive and unconscionable behavior (to me, anyway). Perhaps I am just showing my age. Big Gigantic Sigh.

Just had to get that off my chest & share it.   
Thanks, fellow monkeys. You are all great.
TAMS
Welcome Welcome
Your Officially a Monkey
 sunny

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1205 on: May 31, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

I will follow Nev's case Surely I will. I must move though into a different train of thought - I get too emotional and my Brain and heart over~flows...and I get too upset.  Soooo that is why I am thankful for Musings. I love You all for your Works and Hearts and for Being Monkeys.

I must though leave - for Now. 
Can't be a permanent Musketeer - You have to Break away- for Sanity reasons.

For the Love of Babies - Yes Smile

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1206 on: June 01, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »

Great article from the Toledo Blade that sums up a lot of recent events. 

Monroe County detectives question man in missing girl case
Information sought from 2 boys on playground

BY TAHREE LANE
BLADE STAFF WRITER

MONROE — A week after the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, Monroe County sheriff’s detectives have arrested a third man on unrelated charges and located two boys they hoped would have information in the case.

Arrested was James Easter, 64, who had been questioned by police, then dropped off at his Oak Street home about 5 a.m. Saturday.

About 15 minutes later, he had built a fire in his backyard and was burning “things,” said Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield.

“We extinguished the flames. That elevated him a little bit [in terms of interest],” said Sheriff Crutchfield.

Mr. Easter was charged Sunday on a misdemeanor arson count. He was being held in the county jail in lieu of a $250 bond He is slated to appear Monday in Monroe County District Court.

The front and back doors at Mr. Easter’s Oak Street home were smudged, apparently from having been dusted for fingerprints. A small sticker on the back door read “5-30-09” and “Michigan State Police Laboratory.”

Evidence technicians have searched the site and are evaluating the items, said Sheriff Crutchfield.

A fire ring behind Mr. Easter’s small, one-story duplex was about a yard in diameter. Next to it was a pile of ashes on a yellow plastic tarp, and a grate. A large, sealed package of chicken pieces was on the back deck, as were several baskets of flowers.

Unopened bags of potting soil and peat humus were piled on white plastic chairs. The yard also had a separately fenced vegetable garden, a shed with a camper top for a roof and gardening tools, a dog and a bird cage, canning jars, and four tires.

Michael Buchanan, Nevaeh’s uncle, said he doesn’t believe there’s a link between Mr. Easter and the girl’s disappearance.

With other relatives, Mr. Buchanan, 26, maintained a vigil in a community room next to the Charlotte Arms complex’s still-covered swimming pool. Mr. Buchanan notes on a Monroe County map areas that have been searched.

The sheriff’s office said yesterday afternoon it had identified boys Ryan and Dillon who were at the Hollywood Elementary School playground between 6 and 7 p.m., about the time Nevaeh went missing.

A chain link fence separates the playground from a grassy area at the rear of the apartment complex. The back door of the unit where the Buchanans live opens onto the grassy stretch.

“Our intent [to interview them] is solely as witnesses. We’d like to know what they may have seen,” the sheriff said.

A week has passed since the child disappeared while playing at the apartment complex where she lived with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, 24, and grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, who has legal custody.

Sherry Buchanan said yesterday she was leaving work May 24 when she received a call from Jennifer Buchanan, saying she couldn’t find Nevaeh.

Since then, police have received nearly 800 tips. About 100 law enforcement officials, including 20 to 30 who took to the streets Sunday, checking out tips.

Sherry Buchanan said police yesterday took a hand print of Neveah, her hair brush, and her favorite stuffed dog. She warned parents and caregivers to keep a close eye on their young ones.

“I hope it has awakened Monroe County,” she said.

Meanwhile, people touched by the drama, from teenagers to senior citizens, came from Ann Arbor, Bowling Green, and elsewhere, offering to join the hunt.

Dan Pletz sat on the back of his open hatchback car in the parking lot of a K-mart store in Monroe, circling sections of an area map and suggesting where people could search. He advised them to stay together and not to touch anything suspicious but to call the tip hotline, 734-243-7070.

“We had a couple of psychics yesterday tell us about an area, and we searched it but didn’t find anything,” he said.

Tim Dunn drove from Bowling Green to help. The owner of the Dunn Funeral Home and president of Bowling Green Youth Baseball, he said he knows some Monroe coaches.

He explained his motivation for making the 40-mile trip by pulling out a school photo and putting it next to one of the missing girl from the newspaper. The photo he held was of a pretty, smiling girl with long brown hair wearing a white shirt, hands folded under chin. It’s the youngest of his four children but is strikingly similar to the image of Nevaeh.

Four teenagers offered to help, promising to search a wooded area near one of their homes.

A man who owns an airplane says he would search from the air.

And Amy Matthews of Ann Arbor, part of an Internet community called Peace4themissing, said she has a small granddaughter. “To me, I felt it was my duty to come and help.”

Two people of interest remain in the county jail for parole violations: George Kennedy, 39, who is a friend of Nevaeh’s mother, and Roy Lee Smith, 48.

The men know each other, and both are convicted sex offenders.
Contact Tahree Lane at: tlane@theblade.com
or 419-724-6075.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090531/NEWS02/905319973/-1/RSS10

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: June 01, 2009, 02:05:17 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:27:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: June 01, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »

snip from the article above Toledo Blade

Sherry Buchanan said police yesterday took a hand print of Neveah, her hair brush, and her favorite stuffed dog. She warned parents and caregivers to keep a close eye on their young ones.

appears to me that she was the one who was not awake...she has friendships with SO s and helloooo....her 5 yr old daughter disappears!
I am sorry but this woman has a lot of gall....in my opinion

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »

Wow - watch this video.....at the end they talk about Nevaeh's paternal Grandma, Carla Elliot and how she collected $2,000 in donations and now she and the money have disappeared!!!  They have filed a police report and her son said he hopes she " burns in he!!)  Also, good video of search at Eaters house.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10453871

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: June 01, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »

Wow - watch this video.....at the end they talk about Nevaeh's paternal Grandma, Carla Elliot and how she collected $2,000 in donations and now she and the money have disappeared!!!  They have filed a police report and her son said he hopes she " burns in he!!)  Also, good video of search at Eaters house.

oh my God! is this the same grandmother who said that if Nevaeh had been with them, Nevaeh would not be missing now????  and now she takes off with donations to find her grand daughter?? she is trash if she really took off with this money!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 01, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »

oh my God! is this the same grandmother who said that if Nevaeh had been with them, Nevaeh would not be missing now????  and now she takes off with donations to find her grand daughter?? she is trash if she really took off with this money!

Yep, same woman!  I am trying to find the video of her from one day last week.  Carla works at the same place as a good friend of mine -- my friend has today off though or I would call to see what they have heard there.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1212 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

appears to me that she was the one who was not awake...she has friendships with SO s and helloooo....her 5 yr old daughter disappears!

Morning cookie, morning monkeys,

cookie, that is Sherry, the grandma being quoted. Not the mom, Jennifer.

I agree though, Jennifer has said a lot of strange statements and did put her child at risk hanging around SO's. "He was like a father figure to her."  - makes my skin crawl.

Her talking about "death" in the first hours after her child being missing and all the odd use of adjectives such as "snatched", inconsistent stories and using past tense when talking about Nevaeh has my hinky meter high and my blood boiling.

Back to Nevaeh before my head explodes.

There is a new search starting at 10AM this morning. Kmart parking lot. They are sending searchers out all day...there was crews going out as late as 7pm last night from the parking lot. That community has really come together to help find this little angel. It's inspiring and it gives me hope that she will be found and brought home.

There is an 11:00 AM (MI) time daily press briefing. Expect lots of no comments. (jmo)
http:///wtol.com   
and
http://wxyz.com

Has been covering them live. They usually have a live banner across the top.  I don't know if they will today. If you plan on watching, I'd start checking at least 10 minutes before 11 for the stream link. The press conferences have been starting at 11 on the dot and been pretty brief. If you click late, you will have missed it.

New Article
Nevaeh Buchanan missing one week
http://tinyurl.com/mb2prl

Hopefully today is the day god guides the searchers or LE to Nevaeh and they can bring her home.

Thank you monkeys for caring about Nevaeh and carrying about all the missing people (children and adults) we read about here on a daily basis. I am so proud to be a monkey and post with you all.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1213 on: June 01, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »

carrying = caring. grrrrr no edit. Wink

Morning Leroy.

I saw that last night. If that is true, it's disgusting. Shame on her. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: June 01, 2009, 09:38:03 AM »

carrying = caring. grrrrr no edit. Wink

Morning Leroy.

I saw that last night. If that is true, it's disgusting. Shame on her. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Good Morning Pink!  yea, if this is true, her son is right and she really should burn in he!!.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: June 01, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »

Morning cookie, morning monkeys,

cookie, that is Sherry, the grandma being quoted. Not the mom, Jennifer.

I agree though, Jennifer has said a lot of strange statements and did put her child at risk hanging around SO's. "He was like a father figure to her."  - makes my skin crawl.

Her talking about "death" in the first hours after her child being missing and all the odd use of adjectives such as "snatched", inconsistent stories and using past tense when talking about Nevaeh has my hinky meter high and my blood boiling.

Back to Nevaeh before my head explodes.

There is a new search starting at 10AM this morning. Kmart parking lot. They are sending searchers out all day...there was crews going out as late as 7pm last night from the parking lot. That community has really come together to help find this little angel. It's inspiring and it gives me hope that she will be found and brought home.

There is an 11:00 AM (MI) time daily press briefing. Expect lots of no comments. (jmo)
http:///wtol.com   
and
http://wxyz.com

Has been covering them live. They usually have a live banner across the top.  I don't know if they will today. If you plan on watching, I'd start checking at least 10 minutes before 11 for the stream link. The press conferences have been starting at 11 on the dot and been pretty brief. If you click late, you will have missed it.

New Article
Nevaeh Buchanan missing one week
http://tinyurl.com/mb2prl

Hopefully today is the day god guides the searchers or LE to Nevaeh and they can bring her home.

Thank you monkeys for caring about Nevaeh and carrying about all the missing people (children and adults) we read about here on a daily basis. I am so proud to be a monkey and post with you all.

oops...my bad...that was the grandmother speaking not the mom...
but she also knew about the SO being around her grand daughter so my statement isn't too far off except that it pertains to both of them...

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: June 01, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »

but she also knew about the SO being around her grand daughter so my statement isn't too far off except that it pertains to both of them...

It sure does!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:31 AM »

Good Morning, so now the other grandma took off with donated money? 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1218 on: June 01, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »

It sure does!

Me three!

Wink

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1219 on: June 01, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »

Good Morning, so now the other grandma took off with donated money? 

WTOL is suppose to have an interview with her claiming it's all I lie.

We will see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.