March 28, 2024, 10:54:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628730 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1220 on: June 01, 2009, 09:59:40 AM »

I = a. My fingers are not awake yet. lol

doesn't help that I have a new keyboard and the keys are flat, the backspace key is half the size and I hate it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: June 01, 2009, 10:04:35 AM »

Good Morning, so now the other grandma took off with donated money? 

WTOL is suppose to have an interview with her claiming it's all I lie.

We will see.

would love to see her explain her way out of this one...
has this grandmother been in this child's life at all? has she seen her in the last 3 yrs? son has not so wondered if the grandmother had...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: June 01, 2009, 10:06:43 AM »

We will see.
Thanks
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1223 on: June 01, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I have a Question and it may sound hard hearted, but in my opinion......why do either side of this family need donations? They are not doing anything to help find this child. If the money is donated it should go to feed the searchers and buy water for searchers. Not line the pockets of the two sorry azz parents and grandparents. If T-shirts were donated why are they selling them. They should want to give them away to get her pic out there. Sorry for the rant...Any money donated should go to into an account to help search cost..... Not pay for hairdos and makeup and new clothes for the camera.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 01, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »

I have a Question and it may sound hard hearted, but in my opinion......why do either side of this family need donations? They are not doing anything to help find this child. If the money is donated it should go to feed the searchers and buy water for searchers. Not line the pockets of the two sorry azz parents and grandparents. If T-shirts were donated why are they selling them. They should want to give them away to get her pic out there. Sorry for the rant...Any money donated should go to into an account to help search cost..... Not pay for hairdos and makeup and new clothes for the camera.

agreed

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: June 01, 2009, 10:31:59 AM »

Hi Darla, I agree
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: June 01, 2009, 10:36:03 AM »

I agree Darla.  Or the money should go to the reward fund that is set up.

Bio dad is selling the donated t-shirts so that when they run out they can go buy more shirts.  if they already have $2,000 in cash donations (that gramma apparently ran off with) why would they not use that money to get more shirts??  Also, wonder what they planned on doing with the $2,000 anyways?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: June 01, 2009, 10:40:53 AM »

There are some interesting comments on Blink's blog about this case.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: June 01, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »

Pink posted this on the previous page and I'm just bringing it forward.  Thanks Pink!

There is an 11:00 AM (MI) time daily press briefing. Expect lots of no comments. (jmo)
http:///wtol.com   
and
http://wxyz.com

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1229 on: June 01, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »

have a Question and it may sound hard hearted, but in my opinion......why do either side of this family need donations? They are not doing anything to help find this child. If the money is donated it should go to feed the searchers and buy water for searchers. Not line the pockets of the two sorry azz parents and grandparents. If T-sh
Iirts were donated why are they selling them. They should want to give them away to get her pic out there. Sorry for the rant...Any money donated should go to into an account to help search cost..... Not pay for hairdos and makeup and new clothes for the camera.

Bio dad is selling the donated t-shirts so that when they run out they can go buy more shirts.  if they already have $2,000 in cash donations (that gramma apparently ran off with) why would they not use that money to get more shirts??  Also, wonder what they planned on doing with the $2,000 anyways?? 

My point exactly....he has not seen her in 3 yrs. Why doesn't he just go home and go back to work? Poor little kids are starting to be a money making business for parents. I guess after following so many in the last year and watching the Anthony's I have become jaded. I just don't get it. This egg donor is sitting up in her air conditioned apt. and sperm donor is whining ...getting thousands of dollars to live it up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: June 01, 2009, 10:46:43 AM »

Pink posted this on the previous page and I'm just bringing it forward.  Thanks Pink!

There is an 11:00 AM (MI) time daily press briefing. Expect lots of no comments. (jmo)
http:///wtol.com   
and
http://wxyz.com

Thanks, sometimes I don't know why they even bother, because LE can't say anything, and what's the point of no comment?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1231 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »

Just got this, another site that will be streaming live.

An update on the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan will happen at 11am.  Watch it live on clickondetroit.com

ps. I agree Darla!

There is a reward fund set up. It's up to 8-10 grand last count. (a legit one) I think the money should go for that or for water and stuff for the searchers.  jmo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: June 01, 2009, 10:51:52 AM »

We will see.

would love to see her explain her way out of this one...
has this grandmother been in this child's life at all? has she seen her in the last 3 yrs? son has not so wondered if the grandmother had...

There was an uproar late last night on the site the locals are on about someone who set up a fake donations site on Myspace.  They did not even spell Nevaeh's name correctly.  Wonder if this is connected?  I sure hope not.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1233 on: June 01, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »

have a Question and it may sound hard hearted, but in my opinion......why do either side of this family need donations? They are not doing anything to help find this child. If the money is donated it should go to feed the searchers and buy water for searchers. Not line the pockets of the two sorry azz parents and grandparents. If T-sh
Iirts were donated why are they selling them. They should want to give them away to get her pic out there. Sorry for the rant...Any money donated should go to into an account to help search cost..... Not pay for hairdos and makeup and new clothes for the camera.

My point exactly....he has not seen her in 3 yrs. Why doesn't he just go home and go back to work? Poor little kids are starting to be a money making business for parents. I guess after following so many in the last year and watching the Anthony's I have become jaded. I just don't get it. This egg donor is sitting up in her air conditioned apt. and sperm donor is whining ...getting thousands of dollars to live it up.

I'd like to hear more about dad. He hasn't been in her life for awhile. I think grandma Buchanan had a lot to do with why he hasn't seen her than him not wanting to see her.  jmo

He was a young when Jennifer was busted and granny b got guardianship. I imagine he didn't have a job let alone enough money to hire a lawyer to represent his interest to fight grandma b and it costs money to file a suit to file for custody too.... I haven't heard if he was a deadbeat...like I said, I'd like to hear more.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 01, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »

News conference link

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19621974/index.html
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 01, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »

i am just getting  a blank screen.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 01, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »

maybe refresh, I am getting the feed
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

800 tips

looking for occupants of a vehicle as possible witnesses

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1238 on: June 01, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »

800 tips

looking for occupants of a vehicle as possible witnesses

The vehicle is a green box-style minivan that was seen in the area of the Hollywood Park Playground (which, I believe, is right across the street from the apartment complex).  They want to speak with the occupant(s).  They are also following up (through the FBI) on a Columbus tip, but he wouldn't say what that tip was.

No real other new information as far as I could tell.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 01, 2009, 11:25:14 AM »

I'd like to hear more about dad. He hasn't been in her life for awhile. I think grandma Buchanan had a lot to do with why he hasn't seen her than him not wanting to see her.  jmo

He was a young when Jennifer was busted and granny b got guardianship. I imagine he didn't have a job let alone enough money to hire a lawyer to represent his interest to fight grandma b and it costs money to file a suit to file for custody too.... I haven't heard if he was a deadbeat...like I said, I'd like to hear more.

bio dad seems like he is a pretty strong character...don't see him letting grandma Buchanan intimidate him..jmo....also, in my opinion...a parent who does not see his child for 3 yrs for what ever reason, probably didn't call on Christmas or birthdays, and most likely did not send support money is a dead beat parent....
where there is a will there is a way...with the mother being in jail, that would have been the perfect opportunity for bio dad to get help with an attorney through the state and went in for custody....
I don't have much use for the parent who has not been in a missing child's life to suddenly be the concerned loving parent...Sandra Cantu's dad was kindof the same way...they go on to make other families and forget about the children that they had previously...until something like this happens...little bit hard for  me to appreciate their concern all of a sudden...actions speak louder than words to me...but that is just me....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.