March 28, 2024, 09:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628722 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: June 03, 2009, 08:23:48 AM »

i have a feeling that the reason the time-line is so out of wack is 'cause moms really don't know.  i have no issue with my belief that she was prob high as a kite and really doesn't know when any of it happened...and BTW, who goes to K-MART when they can't find their kid?  was she following ca's advice on 'missing children'  and decided that shopping was the best course of action?  and now that i'm on a roll (yum, i love rolls) if she were really concerned with her so friends being mad at her...if she really CARED about them....why didn't she say hey, we can't hang, ya might go back to the pokie...as we can all deduce, she didn't really care about Nevaeh being mad at her....in fact, i really don't think she cared about Nevaeh.

i might be struck by lighting any minuet....ughhh
I agree..for whatever reason...momma <<term used loosely>>> has no idea when her child went missing...on an interview, she says that the child that N was playing with came in to tell mom that N was playing in the street/parking lot...she was very specific that the exact time was 6 something...sorry don't remember the exact time myself....but who looks at the clock before you go out to tell your child to get out of the road?    I can't stand this woman...and after hearing interviews that she did on a radio station defending her friendship with the SO s, I can't stand her even more...no pleading for her daughter who is missing, just defending her SO friends....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: June 03, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »

Alright, I am going to start this morning off by being nice.

Mr. Easter, I will apologize to you,  I would just like to say that I am so very sorry that you are one pathetic SOB that has to prey on children and pervert the world with your nasty habbits.

Jennifer Buchana, here is some free advice - get over yourself.  The day that you decided to get pregnant is the day you relenquished all rights to be selfish and self centered.  Do your daughter a favor and pull that empty head of yours out of your butt.  If there is any justice in this world, when Nevaeh is returned you will not be able to destroy her life any longer by her being associated with you - or the SO's who's "friendships" you value more than your daughters safety and life.

Ya, that about does it for my niceness this morning.  I have a very low tollerance for stupidity, and this case just oozes with it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »

Alright, I am going to start this morning off by being nice.

Mr. Easter, I will apologize to you,  I would just like to say that I am so very sorry that you are one pathetic SOB that has to prey on children and pervert the world with your nasty habbits.

Jennifer Buchana, here is some free advice - get over yourself.  The day that you decided to get pregnant is the day you relenquished all rights to be selfish and self centered.  Do your daughter a favor and pull that empty head of yours out of your butt.  If there is any justice in this world, when Nevaeh is returned you will not be able to destroy her life any longer by her being associated with you - or the SO's who's "friendships" you value more than your daughters safety and life.

Ya, that about does it for my niceness this morning.  I have a very low tollerance for stupidity, and this case just oozes with it!

You go girl Dolce!  the gloves are off now with this weirdo SO loving self centered mother!

the father of Nevaeh was on NG last night...
also, I believe that searchers and tips and the general public have not been as helpful in finding this child, per someone saying this on the NG show last night, because of this mother and her incredible support of sex offenders! this is all her fault that the public is disgusted and are turning their backs...and again, who suffers? this missing child that is who!
I wish they would put a muzzle on this mother!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: June 03, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »

I have seen Nevaeh's art work before. I think the teacher (could be wrong) when
Nevaeh first went missing. All the black crayon she used struck me right a way.
This poor child depicted her mother as a very dark person and I think she was very scared of her, or her friends. Mommy dearest said she walked to K-Mart
several times by way of wooded path. I hope they searched that very well. The
foyledge looks very thick there and mommy might have had help. I'm sorry to
say this but its the way I feel.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:50 AM »

Yep, she is making it hard to remember that this is about Nevaeh, not her mom.    I saw the father's interview.  He could not explain why he did not have custody.   Father and his gf had prepared her a room and thought she would be living with him.     

Chi-M
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: June 03, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »

I have seen Nevaeh's art work before. I think the teacher (could be wrong) when
Nevaeh first went missing. All the black crayon she used struck me right a way.
This poor child depicted her mother as a very dark person and I think she was very scared of her, or her friends. Mommy dearest said she walked to K-Mart
several times by way of wooded path. I hope they searched that very well. The
foyledge looks very thick there and mommy might have had help. I'm sorry to
say this but its the way I feel.
That jumped out at me also, also at five years old your drawing is a little clearer than what Nevaeh drew, I'm no doctor but the drawings are very bothersome. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: June 03, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

The drawings are very bothersome..the small child and mother are not connected or near each other in the pic.  The child is below the Mom and the Mom is then scribbled through over and over while the child is circled.  Said to me she wanted nothing to do with Mom....she knew Mom needed to be scribbled out of the pic.

Someone posted the FBI was at JB apt last night.  Did they take her in for more questioning or what became of that?  Anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: June 03, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »

And interesting to note..in the next pic Love Is:  Granmom, Aunt Kathy and fruit.

Mom is not even listed on the love is pic.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: June 03, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »

Apparently ( unconfirmed atm) LE has called off searches but still taking tips. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: June 03, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »

We do not know when the pic was drawn, in what context it was drawn, who was drawing it with her, why they had her draw it. In a therapy session this is confidential, in school this is confidential. Neveah has privacy rights. She should not have her personal thoughts thrown out there for the world to analyze. It is inappropriate. JMHO

This little girl had her mom taken away and sent to jail.  For a little one she was gone an awful long time. Of course she is going to be upset with her, but you know that is her right and it is her personal feelings. Think about if she is alive and brought back home, is it right everyone knows about these pics, if she indeed drew them? It is not fair to this little girl and to be honest it makes me upset they are out there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: June 03, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

The drawings are very bothersome..the small child and mother are not connected or near each other in the pic.  The child is below the Mom and the Mom is then scribbled through over and over while the child is circled.  Said to me she wanted nothing to do with Mom....she knew Mom needed to be scribbled out of the pic.

Someone posted the FBI was at JB apt last night.  Did they take her in for more questioning or what became of that?  Anyone?
I saw that also, don't know anymore.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 03, 2009, 11:58:52 AM »

Oh good grief! I have tried to keep up reading on Neveah's thread, and for a moment I thought I had mistakenly gotten off on Haleigh's thread. There are crazy, disfuctional people with children at every turn.

God Bless little Neveah.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: June 03, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »

Case could 'take weeks or ... years'
by Ray Kisonas , last modified June 03. 2009 11:13AM
As police continue to search for clues into the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan, an FBI agent said missing child cases can take weeks or longer to solve.
Assistant Special Agent Ed Hanko said there is no typical timeline to these types of cases.
"With things like this … it could take weeks or it could take years," Mr. Hanko said. "You just don’t know."
He added that the FBI is continuing to fully staff the task force. The Michigan State Police of the Monroe post and the Monroe Police Department also will continue to assist.
Police are continuing to follow tips that now have exceeded 800. In the last scheduled press briefing, Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said the task force is looking to question as witnesses the occupants of two vans in the area of Hollywood Elementary School the day the 5-year-old disappeared.
He said investigators are looking for a green, box-style minivan and a silver minivan that was occupied by a woman and two small children. They were believed to be in the vicinity between 6 and 7 p.m. when Nevaeh was last seen riding a friend’s scooter 10 days ago.
Investigators also questioned the driver of an ice cream truck that was in the area, but Sheriff Crutchfield declined to reveal any details.
In the meantime, a small group of volunteers continues to search for Nevaeh. The sheriff said he appreciates the public’s efforts, but he has asked volunteers to not walk through areas where police also are searching. However, no official searches have been planned after investigators repeatedly went through the Charlotte Arms apartment complex, quarries and other areas in the county.
The sheriff added that a final scheduled press briefing is not an indication that the investigation has stalled.

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090602/NEWS01/706039976

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: June 03, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

Oh good grief! I have tried to keep up reading on Neveah's thread, and for a moment I thought I had mistakenly gotten off on Haleigh's thread. There are crazy, disfuctional people with children at every turn.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to be like Haleigh's case 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: June 03, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »

Thanks Toler
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: June 03, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »

We do not know when the pic was drawn, in what context it was drawn, who was drawing it with her, why they had her draw it. In a therapy session this is confidential, in school this is confidential. Neveah has privacy rights. She should not have her personal thoughts thrown out there for the world to analyze. It is inappropriate. JMHO

This little girl had her mom taken away and sent to jail.  For a little one she was gone an awful long time. Of course she is going to be upset with her, but you know that is her right and it is her personal feelings. Think about if she is alive and brought back home, is it right everyone knows about these pics, if she indeed drew them? It is not fair to this little girl and to be honest it makes me upset they are out there.

I thought those pics came from her school teacher, not therapy.  And yes, those pics should be private..yet at the same time they let us know, that if this little girl is found alive..she should under no circumstances be returned to Grandmom and Mom.  Those pics are worth a thousand words.

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1376 on: June 03, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to be like Haleigh's case 

NR I have felt that in my gut but am holding out hope it will not

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: June 03, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

Good morning monkey friends -

Don't know if you all had seen this yet - LE has posted an additional $20,000 reward for Neveah's recovery:

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090602/NEWS01/706039968/-1/NEVAEH

. . . I don't recall hearing about anything like this for other recent missing kiddos - what do you suppose that it means? In her drug-addled circle of acquaintances/connections, perhaps that will entice someone to talk; seems as though few if any of them are employed, yet maintain a drug/party lifestyle . . . JB included. On that note: where would SHE be getting the money for drugs (as has been widely reported/suspected, but do we know for fact?) . . . doesn't appear to me that she has a job . . .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »

Good morning monkey friends -

Don't know if you all had seen this yet - LE has posted an additional $20,000 reward for Neveah's recovery:

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090602/NEWS01/706039968/-1/NEVAEH

. . . I don't recall hearing about anything like this for other recent missing kiddos - what do you suppose that it means? In her drug-addled circle of acquaintances/connections, perhaps that will entice someone to talk; seems as though few if any of them are employed, yet maintain a drug/party lifestyle . . . JB included. On that note: where would SHE be getting the money for drugs (as has been widely reported/suspected, but do we know for fact?) . . . doesn't appear to me that she has a job . . .

Recently there was the kidnapped boy in California.  The FBI and local LE together put up $50,000 reward.  He was found in Mexico unharmed and it was suspected his kidnapping had something to do with drugs but possibly a mistaken identity.  I thought it was very unusual and I think $20,000 in this case is also unusual.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1379 on: June 03, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

Hi all. From what I understand from the locals, JB was definitely taken in for questioning last night again by 4 FBI agents.  The agents showed up after media left the complex.  Apparently a warrant was also served, and they confiscated her computer.  Unconfirmed reports are that JB is back home now.  But again, that's unconfirmed.

I agree with those who think this is going to be another Haleigh Cummings case.  Unless JB proves to be not as strong as Misty and breaks, this case will be around for a while.  I have a hard time believing this was an unplanned abduction by an unknown person.  I hear from the locals that it would be very uncharacteristic for this apartment complex to NOT be crawling with people outdoors on a warm Sunday evening, especially memorial day weekend.  If this was a true abduction, someone would have seen something.  JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.