March 28, 2024, 05:22:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628803 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: June 04, 2009, 11:05:07 PM »

The reports say she was at the edge of the river there so maybe she wasn't submerged.  

With the way it looks on NG...it appears like that area is the closest between the river and the road.  Maybe someone drove up to that barricade, threw her over the barricade and down that embankment but she didn't roll all the way into the river.  

They sure didn't want her found.  They were banking on her going all the way into the river and never come back up with that cement.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: June 04, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »

Relative Says Body of Missing Michigan Girl, 5, Found

RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP, Mich. —  The body of a missing 5-year-old girl from Monroe has been found near the River Raisin in southeast Michigan, one of the girl's relatives told a newspaper Thursday night.

Police officers have spoken to the family and a relative told The Monroe Evening News that the child found earlier Thursday was Nevaeh Buchanan. Her body was found about seven miles from where she last was seen May 24 in the parking lot of her apartment complex in nearby Monroe.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Department, which has been leading the investigation, could not immediately confirm the discovery Thursday night. A news conference was planned for Friday morning.

An area near the river in Raisinville Township, about 35 miles south-southwest of Detroit, was cordoned off as police conducted their investigation Thursday night.

Ryan Bickley, 15, told The Associated Press that his father, Guy Bickley, 51, discovered the body encased in cement Thursday morning while fishing the River Raisin.

The teen said his father and grandfather were fishing from shore when Guy Bickley spotted a block of poured cement and noticed a bad aroma that he likened to a decomposing body. He said as his father moved closer to the cement block, the smell "overwhelmed them."

His father then chipped away a piece of the cement, revealing what appeared to be human skin. The men immediately notified police.

There have been no arrests in the case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525171,00.html
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: June 04, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

a cement of block must be very heavy for only one person.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: June 04, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

May Navaeh receive justice....omg...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 04, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »

I am exhausted and spent, and cannot take another scrap of bad news. I am going to be and try to sleep. I am going to count my blessing and not my lack. I am going to ask God for understand what we can do to stop this insanity and save our children . And I am going to ask him to give me the determination and the strenth to do whatever I can.

Good Nite Monkey and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: June 04, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

This is very sad news....I don't mean to be insensitive, but QuikCrete can be mixed on site...just pour out power, add water and stir a little bit.  It's possible one person could have done this by digging the shallow grave, putting in the body, pouring out powder in the grave and adding water.  I don't believe she was 100% totally encased in concrete.  By what I read about the body being found, the father and son stopped because it was an odd site.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1586 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:01 PM »

Good Nite All!  I don't think I can take much more of the craziness in the world.

I think I worry more for my granddaughter than I did for my own kids.  My how things have changed over the years.

Precious Nevaeh may you rest in peace!  You are home now our sweet angel!  You and Caylee can watch over each other!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: June 04, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

My dearest Monkeys-

I have no words, just prayers.
Tomorrow, I will go back to being an angry Mo Fo, and relentless on these sick freaks.

As I retire this evening, I am going to think of this child in the way that she would have been, had she been any of ours; safe and happy.

Blink  

Rest sweet child
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: June 05, 2009, 12:00:17 AM »

I am exhausted and spent, and cannot take another scrap of bad news. I am going to be and try to sleep. I am going to count my blessing and not my lack. I am going to ask God for understand what we can do to stop this insanity and save our children . And I am going to ask him to give me the determination and the strenth to do whatever I can.

Good Nite Monkey and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
Good Night Fannie Mae

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: June 05, 2009, 12:02:53 AM »

My dearest Monkeys-

I have no words, just prayers.
Tomorrow, I will go back to being an angry Mo Fo, and relentless on these sick freaks.

As I retire this evening, I am going to think of this child in the way that she would have been, had she been any of ours; safe and happy.

Blink  

Rest sweet child

I hear ya Blink.
I hug my Kids everyday and do whatever it takes to keep them safe.
Tonight I am going to hug them a little tighter and a little longer.
Goodnight everyone.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: June 05, 2009, 12:29:53 AM »

A little girl gone ...
Who's name is HEAVEN, backwards!
GODSPEED

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1591 on: June 05, 2009, 12:39:20 AM »

Neveah Hinojosa - I give Her " Her Father's Name" because I feel that Her Mother is not worthy at this moment. till she proves my mind different.

For Neveah

A Sweet Child that Should Be Embraced for All her Gifts and Graces that She Offered - Freely she lived  without Questions .. Just Trust she gave, as a child would, to those - she had in her life - that let her down..

For the Sweet Girl who is no Longer here - Yet will forever Be A Angel with the most " colorful" wings in Heaven..that Nature could create.
God Bless You Neveah

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ex3n6nFJbSo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ex3n6nFJbSo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

I post this Vid for Neveah because - she is not Only Ariel - Wide Eyed and Wanting to Explore ~ as any 5 yr would .. She is Precious and Pure. 
Neveah is part of Our World
She will always Be a Part of Our World and Hearts  - Neveah's precious Smile
another innocent child taken
A child's heart and spirit can never be forgotten ~ Never.

I am speechless
No words

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: June 05, 2009, 12:40:27 AM »

Just wanted to say that this is so sad, poor poor baby, May God Bless Nevaeh and keep her safe in his arms.....

Oh and in this video it says the body was without clothes......that tells me something.......I hope they find this sorry excuse for a person if they havent already and lock them away forever!!!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/subindex/news

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 05, 2009, 12:41:00 AM »

Relative Says Body Found Could be Nevaeh

Last Update: 6/05 12:25 am 

RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - The body of a missing 5-year-old girl from Monroe was found Thursday near the River Raisin near Dundee, according to one of the girl's relatives.

WATCH TEAM 7 COVERAGE IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE RIGHT

Police officers have spoken to the family and a relative told The Monroe Evening News that the child found earlier Thursday was Nevaeh Buchanan. The body was found about seven miles from where the girl last was seen May 24 in the parking lot of her apartment complex in nearby Monroe.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Department, which has been leading the investigation, would not comment on the case Thursday night. A news conference was planned for Friday morning.

An area near the river in Raisinville Township, about 35 miles south-southwest of Detroit, was cordoned off as police conducted their investigation Thursday night.

At the 108-unit apartment complex where Nevaeh lived with her mother and grandmother, about 100 people showed up Thursday night to pay tribute to the missing girl, talking quietly, many clutching candles and standing beneath a towering tree that stood encircled by a yellow ribbon. Beneath it, a makeshift shrine covered by a tent was surrounded by burning candles and included scores of stuffed animals. One large pasteboard had a drawing of Nevaeh's face, encircled by a heart: "Nevaeh, we will find you." Another read: "We miss you. Please come home."

"I came here to pay my respects," said 23-year-old Lena Worrell, a nurse from Monroe. Worrell, who said she attended elementary school with the girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, held a wax paper cup with a candle inside.

Sherry Buchanan, Nevaeh's grandmother, stood amid a cluster of family and friends but declined to comment.

Ryan Bickley, 15, told The Associated Press that his father, Guy Bickley, 51, discovered the body encased in cement Thursday morning while fishing the River Raisin.

The teen said his father and grandfather were fishing from shore when Guy Bickley spotted a block of poured cement and noticed a bad aroma that he likened to a decomposing body. He said as his father moved closer to the cement block, the smell "overwhelmed them."

His father then chipped away a piece of the cement, revealing what appeared to be human skin. The men immediately notified police.

A task force of federal, state and local law enforcement personnel have been working 24 hours a day to find Nevaeh. Neighbors, friends and family members also have organized groups to look for the girl.

George Kennedy, 39, a registered sex offender, was one of at least two men previously identified by police as a "person of interest." Kennedy told The Blade of Toledo, Ohio, in an interview published Thursday he went to look for Buchanan after hearing from her mother she had gone missing.

Kennedy, a registered sex offender, is in custody on a parole violation. He is a friend of Nevaeh's mother.

James Easter, 64, said he was held by interrogators for 12 hours, answering questions, according to The Detroit News. Easter was arrested over the weekend on unrelated arson charges, and he was released on $250 bail after his arraignment Monday.

District Court Judge Jack Vitale said the county prosecutor and county sheriff had cleared Easter from Nevaeh's case.

There have been no arrests in the case.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Relative-Says-Body-Found-Could-be-Nevaeh/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 05, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »

Sorry forgot to let you know there is a new video up on the link, as well Grandma says she has not gone to ident the body , police are telling her DNA needs to come back first?

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Relative-Says-Body-Found-Could-be-Nevaeh/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 05, 2009, 12:51:16 AM »

Fox is reporting that she was in  shallow grave and then quick crete was poured over her.
Kennedy and Smith are known to have fished where Neveah was found and that Kennedy is supposed to have relatives on the street. 
IIRC Kennedy spoke of his g/f's parents in one article and that he traded vehicles with someone .  I think the g/f's parents may be the ones they are referring to.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/subindex/news
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 05, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »

Fox reporting no obvious signs of trauma and naked. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: June 05, 2009, 12:54:18 AM »

This is very sad news....I don't mean to be insensitive, but QuikCrete can be mixed on site...just pour out power, add water and stir a little bit.  It's possible one person could have done this by digging the shallow grave, putting in the body, pouring out powder in the grave and adding water.  I don't believe she was 100% totally encased in concrete.  By what I read about the body being found, the father and son stopped because it was an odd site.

Cement needs time to dry before it is placed in water. What if the perp couldnt get back to the site when it got dry to throw her in? Like for example ( ahem) if the Feds were watching him he would have to be lying low if he wasn't already sitting in a room surrounded by them ( ahem). Wasn't GK a fisherman?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1598 on: June 05, 2009, 12:59:33 AM »

I listened to the POS Mom on our local radio - Jennifer

She On live radio Metro Detroit - HER worth is ~ along with her common sense - Is pretty much a used Nail File.
Meaning " Worthless".
I did not comment here - after hearing her interviewed by D&D on WCSX - 
I was so Raging  - I felt it was best for me not to post here.
No Matter now though. Seems it has all come to an End.

I thought Casey Anthony was my most hated. I have no clue what Jennifer Buchanan has to do with Neveah's death .. But I can say that I have never heard such a Lack there of " voice, Compassion coming out of a Mother's mouth - that had a Child Missing -  as I have heard from Jennifer Buchanan.

She is a Brick on Legs - No Emotion, Not One Ounce of Compassion, Worry,  - NUMB  - NUMB beyond Humanity - NUMB.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 05, 2009, 12:59:57 AM »

Cement needs time to dry before it is placed in water. What if the perp couldnt get back to the site when it got dry to throw her in? Like for example ( ahem) if the Feds were watching him he would have to be lying low if he wasn't already sitting in a room surrounded by them ( ahem). Wasn't GK a fisherman?

Leslee - that QuickCrete sets up really fast when you add some water to it.  Doesn't need hardly any drying time at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.