March 29, 2024, 01:16:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Tyson's 4 YO Daughter," Exodus". Found Hanging From Cord-(Has Passed On)  (Read 2256 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 25, 2009, 09:10:40 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521777,00.html
Mike Tyson's Daughter Found Hanging From Cord

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter is on life support and in very critical condition after her brother found her hanging Monday morning from a treadmill cord in their Phoenix home, police said.

While the girl's mother was cleaning in the house, Tyson's daughter was playing separately in a playroom.

The mother sent the girl's 7-year-old brother to look for the 4-year-old girl. The boy found his sister in distress and got his mother, police said.

The mother found her daughter on a treadmill with her neck on what was described as a cable attached to the treadmill, police said.

She took her daughter off the cable, called 911, and began CPR.

The girl was take to St. Joe's Hospital after she was found around 10:30 a.m local time, MyFOXPhoenix.com reported.

Tyson was not home at the time.

Initial reports indicate it was, a "tragic accident," police said.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 12:22:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »

Shep on Fox News just had a reporter on that said the child has died. Apparently she was taken off life support  .....will get a link as soon as available.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »

Mike Tyson's Daughter Dies
Posted May 26th 2009 7:09PM by TMZ Staff

I was just advised by investigators that Exodus Tyson was pronounced deceased at 11:45 AM today at the hospital. Our sympathies go out to the family.

Paramedics were called to Tyson's Phoenix home at around 10:30 Monday morning when his 7-year-old son found the young girl hanging from a treadmill by its power cable.

Tyson's reps have no comment at this time.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/26/mike-tysons-daughter-dies/

Mike Tyson's Daughter Dies After Accident
http://wbztv.com/sports/nationalsports/mike.tyson.daughter.2.1020230.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 09:19:43 PM »

so sad....I need to let my DIL know about this...she has one of those tread mills....scares me....

Prayers to the Tyson family...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:44:56 PM »

Such a tragedy, and to think Mike Tyson was attempting to get his life together - now he will be devastated & a hot mess.

I must say this equipment or a room with this type of equipment in it should be locked with small children in the house, any number of accidents can occur on them.  I must also ask where the mom was that her young brother found her, o that poor boy!

My thoughts & prayers will be with the family.   Pass the word around to make others aware of the risks of any and all electronic gym equipment & young children.   A cord such as this tragedy, a running treadmill, weights all of it can be a danger unsupervised.

Poor baby! 
an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 10:52:55 PM »

How very very tragic.  This poor family.  My prayers go out for the family.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 12:20:37 AM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/6443032.html
Mike Tyson's family asks for privacy after daughter's death
By JONATHAN J. COOPER ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER
May 27, 2009, 7:17A
PHOENIX — The death of Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter in a bizarre accident adds an awful chapter to the boxer’s troubled life.

Exodus Tyson died at a hospital Tuesday, a day after her neck apparently got caught in a cord dangling from a treadmill at her Phoenix home, police said.

Police said Exodus either slipped or put her head in the loop of a cord hanging under the console and suffocated. She was pronounced dead just before noon after being on life support, said police Sgt. Andy Hill, who called the injury a “tragic accident.”

“There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus,” the family said in a statement. “We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal.”

Tyson, who has been living in Las Vegas, flew Monday to Phoenix, where he was seen entering the hospital.
<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.