April 27, 2024, 02:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240143 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1040 on: June 02, 2009, 09:50:07 AM »

I agree, norose! Is Cook County on a fault line by any chance?   

Ahem... we affectionately call it Crook County.     

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: June 02, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »

Good Morning, while you guys are looking for that video, I remember that one well, and it was some kind of lover's spat that's for sure. Baez was not happy with his honey that day    I'm trying to find a pic of the Wilderbeasts other sister Jennifer. I've come across some, but there is no way they are her sister. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1042 on: June 02, 2009, 10:01:05 AM »

It was bugging me why we were so interested in that video from Sept 18 with Casey and Baez. I went back and looked and found the link that started us looking.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13142837#post13142837       Post #211

It started with Jesse post #249 on Pg 13    Thread#133

The conversation continues for several pages.

I knew last night there was a good reason for looking for video. There was an actual video that was in a news cast from that day at noon on wftv. We also saw some kind of ruckus on the scam cam that day at the same time. The link to the video has either been achived or deleted. I am praying for archived. Still working on it with a fresher mind today. Sort off........More coffee...
I remember that day....I laughed and laughed as Baez flung the car door open for Casey.  Boy oh boy was he PISSED!!!  Princess Evil Slore called the PoPo's because she felt HER life was threatened due to Georges inability to man up and get protesters off their driveway.  "I need the police here now"  were her EXACT words........where were those police when Caylee was knapped??????  Oh ya, they must have been at Fusian with her hiding in the shot girls shorts.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1043 on: June 02, 2009, 10:08:48 AM »

I dont understand what the big deal is with the Richardson/Unser depos...
first of all Casey had a radio so it wasnt as if she didnt know what was going on the day they found Caylees remains, secondly, any normal person who had a child missing and there was news on tv would want to be in front of a tv to see what was going on, instead of only being able to listen by radio. I dont see why Richardson and Unser thought it was cruel to put her in the medical area with a tv on. I think they did her a favor by letting her watch.
i have always thought that casey's reaction could not really be indicative of anything because:

whether or not she knew it was caylee yet, the remains were so close to her home, it could be argued that she just figured that the "murderer" had put her there, and that could explain away the weirdo behavior.

also since she did have that little radio, she did have some time to figure out how to "act" and I have always said that acting is a no-brainer talent. 

I think you are right about her reaction. The only way that it might be indicative is if they had take a video or pic the day they were searching at JBP and she walked casually away from the TV. I never really cared whether I saw the video or not. It has been well described and JB making such a too-do about it only brings more interest and curiousity about it. However, I think there is something on the tape with JB, and he is trying to get the whole thing chit canned. JMO
I believe you are right, Fanny.  I have always thought that this was more about protecting ol' Bozo's ever increasing behind, not about Casey.  I also think that this may be what Stan "the Man" Strickland may have filed the complaint about.
You make a good point there Monkalicious.  I have to disagree however with the reaction portion.  This is the first ever emotion to be seen from Casey over Caylee.  We have seen panic for herself with the 911 call in about the protestors, we have seen anger over not receiving attention where she gets angry during the jailhouse calls...but when they thought a body had been found at Blanchard park, for a good 30 mins we all thought that LP had found Caylee....she watched the TV with no reaction at all, no tension of "OMG it could be Caylee"...........that is what a person who's child is missing would have thought, they would be praying "Please God no!!"  rather she was passive and did not really care.
Body found in the woods near her house, she goes into hypervenelating asking for setative and becomes extremely emotional.  OK I can rationalize that out to the fact that it was close to the house odds are its Caylee....but what about the Blanchard Park incident???  Where was that panic then???? 
Please explain that one, and I am happy to agree with the theory that she was "acting" the part.  If it was about acting, well she would have gone Marylin Monroe on us during the Blanchard Park televised faux find.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 02, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

DOLCE, I didn't want to stack quotes.   

I agree with you on the facts about her reation at the JBP search, and I wish there was a video of that to compare to the one where the actually found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! That's why I really didn't have any interest in her reaction, besides the description from the jail personnel. She is emotionless, unless it is about Casey. Bozo is sweating bullets to keep it out, so there is something there that he  really does not want us to see. Say him, for instance. He is much like her in so many ways.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1045 on: June 02, 2009, 10:36:17 AM »

To all the Monkeys, for all the love they give everyday to the missing (and sometimes forgotten)

Let The Love Flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJEY0iZCY0

Thank you all Monkeys for caring!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thank you, very nice...  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1046 on: June 02, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »

This is snipped from the article that Trimm posted.  (And Lyon will not come alone.

She will have several law students to help her. Casey's case has become something of a class project for The Center for Justice in Capital Cases, which Lyon formed at DePaul to train students and attorneys in death-penalty cases. Part of the center's mission statement includes "hands-on experience" for students.

They will provide endless hours of eager, free labor, performing tasks such as going over transcripts and motions, and contributing to closing arguments)  This is nothing more than a pet project for Andrea, and her little students. She doesn't give a rats azz about Casey or Caylee. This is part of her agenda to abolish the death penalty, nothing more, nothing less.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 02, 2009, 10:48:24 AM »

I missed something, did we decide the word "blooding" meant like a right of passage?  Like she earned it because she had defended so many people in line for death penalty???
I'm just jumping in, trying to catch up this morning, and I don't know if this has been answered.  (If so, please disreguard.)  Blooding, as I recall, is a rite of passage.  I remember reading about young people who followed fox hunts.  When the fox was killed, they were supposed to dip their finger in the blood and swipe it across their forehead, indicating that they had been in on the kill.  Pretty primitive, I know, but I think that's where it came from.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you that's what I thought.  Right up the old ick factor, huh????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: June 02, 2009, 11:00:24 AM »

To all the Monkeys, for all the love they give everyday to the missing (and sometimes forgotten)

Let The Love Flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJEY0iZCY0

Thank you all Monkeys for caring!

Jaggard, I totally missed this last night until Protecthelittlebabies commented on it this morning. I was digging through old threads and was not paying attention. But it absolutely came at a very good time this morning. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1049 on: June 02, 2009, 11:05:18 AM »

OT, as things are a little slow I attach this, I had to watch it a number of times as I laughed so hard, enjoy..

http://www.snotr.com/video/2630

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: June 02, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

Geraldo Says State Is Using Dirty Tricks and Damning Evidence in Anthony Case

Geraldo Rivera’s show on May 31, 2009 featured attorneys for Casey Anthony. Linda Kinney-Baden, in New York, and Jose Baez, from Florida, answered questions and discussed the latest motion filed by Baez regarding the video of Casey Anthony in the medical unit at the Orange County Jail on December 10, 2008 when the remains of a child were found near her home.

Geraldo started out stating “Prosecutors have become twisted in their relentless pursuit of her life.” He went on to say he believed this is an “unprecedented move for a case of this sort.” Stating that he thought “Casey is most probably responsible for her daughter’s death,” Geraldo said the State is using every “dirty trick in the book,” including “manipulating witnesses.” He further stated the prosecutors are “leaking damning videotape and every deposition they can get their hands on.” This was his lead into the real issue of this segment with Anthony’s attorneys; the filming of Ms. Anthony’s reactions. Geraldo said Casey was maneuvered into the medical wing of the jail so “they could videotape her reaction to finding remains.”

Geraldo questioned Baez on his opinion as to whether he believed he will be successful in keeping this video from being released. Jose Baez stated he is using the “mode to keep video sealed” via a “suppression motion.” He went on to state that he “was at the jail trying to see Casey and was prevented from seeing her while they conducted this sham job.” Geraldo interjected with, “They denied her her right to counsel.” Geraldo stated he spoke with Baez the morning the remains were found and after Baez visited Casey that day.

Baez told Geraldo he was told he could not see Casey “until she was taken to medical and cleared.” Baez stated that he waited a lengthy period of time before he was allowed to visit his client while she was in medical. He said, “She thought she was being taken for medical treatment.” Geraldo’s comment was, “It seems so cheap with them releasing interviews.”

Geraldo then turned to Linda Kinney-Baden for her views on where the defense stands on the issue of the videotape. Ms. Baden stated that, “interviews were accidentially released” which “taints jury pool.” Ms. Baden further stated that as per media reports, “she (Casey) has no privacy rights.” Baden was emphatic in stating it’s untrue that inmates have no privacy rights. She seemed angered about the fact that while taping, someone “zoomed in on her (Casey) face while talking with her attorney and presented that as evidence that they were going to set out to the public.” Baden called this “outrageous.”

Geraldo’s legal analyst stated Casey’s contact with her attorney is “protective communications” and it’s “unethical” to tape. Her opinion was this “calls into question about the evidence in the case,” and the “Prosecutor must abide by the Constitution and uphold a person’s rights.”

Geraldo asked Baez to give his thoughts on the state charging Casey Anthony with Capital Murder. Baez stated he “does not think this is a death penalty case,” but “they (the prosecution) are aggressive with their public relations prosecution.” Due to the State’s tactics on this case, Jose Baez said they are, “mounting a strong defense and fight for her life.” Geraldo ended this segment with, “they are treating her as a serial murderer. I think it’s appalling.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKP2JqaeoA&feature=player_embedded

http://liftingtheveiloncrime.wordpress.com/
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: June 02, 2009, 11:18:15 AM »

I agree with you on the facts about her reation at the JBP search, and I wish there was a video of that to compare to the one where the actually found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! That's why I really didn't have any interest in her reaction, besides the description from the jail personnel. She is emotionless, unless it is about Casey. Bozo is sweating bullets to keep it out, so there is something there that he  really does not want us to see. Say him, for instance. He is much like her in so many ways.   
I agree!  You make a good point there too, he is a LOT like Casey.  They both think they are so sly, and really they can not keep their giggles to themselves!  We have the testimony from the jail personell of what occured, we heard it and we read it....so that means the visual is either that horrible of Casey, or something occured other than just a reaction. 
....on another note, I did not think that Baez was with her at that time and that was why he was protesting this so much.  He was so angered that the jail officials had removed her from her cell and taken her to psych in order to tell her, and without her lawyer present.........so how could his hand been down her shorts if he was not there?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 02, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

This is snipped from the article that Trimm posted.  (And Lyon will not come alone.

She will have several law students to help her. Casey's case has become something of a class project for The Center for Justice in Capital Cases, which Lyon formed at DePaul to train students and attorneys in death-penalty cases. Part of the center's mission statement includes "hands-on experience" for students.

They will provide endless hours of eager, free labor, performing tasks such as going over transcripts and motions, and contributing to closing arguments)  This is nothing more than a pet project for Andrea, and her little students. She doesn't give a rats azz about Casey or Caylee. This is part of her agenda to abolish the death penalty, nothing more, nothing less.

It is disgusting, just keep adding clowns to the circus.  So many hands in the pot something is bound to get eff'ed up.  Lovely........

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: June 02, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »

You need to send officers immediately phone call by Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJIFYUBeEs
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 02, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »

Who knew that Casey had a phobia of quarters and nickles.... 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: June 02, 2009, 11:37:38 AM »

Well she sure did not know how to keep them between her knees!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1056 on: June 02, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Casey sure didn't want to use her name in that call, did she?   

I suppose the prosecution could use this call to show that Casey understood what you're supposed to do when you need help. If you can call 911 when coins are being thrown, you can call 911 when "Zanny kidnaps your daughter".   Rolling Eyes
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: June 02, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »

I agree!  You make a good point there too, he is a LOT like Casey.  They both think they are so sly, and really they can not keep their giggles to themselves!  We have the testimony from the jail personell of what occured, we heard it and we read it....so that means the visual is either that horrible of Casey, or something occured other than just a reaction. 
....on another note, I did not think that Baez was with her at that time and that was why he was protesting this so much.  He was so angered that the jail officials had removed her from her cell and taken her to psych in order to tell her, and without her lawyer present.........so how could his hand been down her shorts if he was not there?

I agree as well about the reactions.  My thing is - at THAT time, no one really knew it was Caylee that was found.  Sure, it was assumed.  Sure it was highly likely. ONLY the person who placed her there would have known.  Especially compared to the reaction of the Blanchard Park find.

Baez is crying because he was not with her. Well Jose - This is not Star Trek and you cannot be beamed up to the jail.

I think that the reason Baez is making such a stink about this is because this is the first thing that LE has done that is even questionable and he feels like he might get a gold star on his report card if he can block the release.  Big Deal Dumba$$.  This little bit of tape will NOT negate the facts in this case.  Baez is just wasting time.  He thinks he is so smart - but he proves otherwise on a daily basis.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: June 02, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »

And he doesn't seem to realize that THE most telling thing is that he doesn't want it seen.

We need never bother to see it now, since he has revealed that it demonstrates Casey's guilt- otherwise what's to hide?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 02, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.