April 27, 2024, 03:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240161 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 02, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »

Hey My Monkey Pals!!!  Have a rare day off so I wanted to do a drive by and say Hello.  How are the babies Dolce?

Hi, JuJu. I am catching up a little bit here myself. Good to see you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1081 on: June 02, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »

The "other" video I was refering to was the one taken of the two of them after finding Caylee's remains. The one where he was warned about touching her was much earlier. You could be right, and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. It just seems odd to me that he is making such an ado about nothing...Casey's reaction could be explained as just the way any mother would act under the circumstances. You are probably right, just a stall tactic on Bozo's part.
No, I know which one you are talking about.  I am just raising the point that there are far worse videos and instances out there that could raise a question of his integrity with his client such as the reports where he was asked not to hug her and then when Dom Casey came out claiming a licorice showdown.  I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying that I, personally, find it very stupid that he would even try this sort of tactic.  If he is, he surely is dumber than we all thought as there are much large fish to fry in his weenie roast and this video in question is just another stone to throw in the pond. 
Oy veh!  Cracker Jacks anyone??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: June 02, 2009, 01:31:36 PM »

I hope it is okay to link to this website, there is many things on it, but the discussion of Casey/Zenaida has my jaw hitting the desk. I just thought it was very interesting reading.   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 02, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »

Thanks CC, for that pic of Caylee, I don't think I've seen that pic before  an angelic monkey

I don't think I have ever seen that one either. She looks so happy and carefree.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 02, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »

This may have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19633820/detail.html

Baez Files New Motion To Seal Jail Video
Posted: 12:36 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will try again to get a judge to seal the jail video of Casey's reaction when she was told that a child's remains had been found on December 11. The remains were later identified as Caylee Anthony's.

Attorney Jose Baez filed another motion Monday, which included depositions with two corrections officers who were with Casey at the time of the discovery.

Baez filed the same motion last week, but the filing came so late that the judge didn't have time to read it.

Thanks QM.
Adding to the list the depositions from the witnesses is ridiculous at this point as we all have already had our hands on it.  Retract it or not, its out there, no take backs.  Are we suposed to ignore the nurses audio and depos?  I really do not need to hear any other witness who says the same thing to believe it any more than I already do. 
Come one Baez, are you serious??  Find the Nanny if what you and Lyons says is true that Casey is innocent, get the real murderer...give us a picture, give us a clue atleast of what she looks like other than "a 10" to Casey. 
How about doing your job instead of playing hopscotch around the facts and details...trial is aproaching and you still have your hand in your pants.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 02, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »

I hope it is okay to link to this website, there is many things on it, but the discussion of Casey/Zenaida has my jaw hitting the desk. I just thought it was very interesting reading.   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1

You know that you probably just started me on my obsession with the Annie/Zannie caper again...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 02, 2009, 01:42:29 PM »

You know that you probably just started me on my obsession with the Annie/Zannie caper again...

Hi all.    NoRose - that is an interesting website.   She gives credit to SM and Blink, too.    Thanks for sharing it.   an angelic monkey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 02, 2009, 01:44:17 PM »

Very interesting.  (Blink is given her credit as well)  I have always wondered about that ID that the officer snatched.  I wonder if that is not the ACE in the prosecutions back pocket??

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1088 on: June 02, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

Do No Evil 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: June 02, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

Hey My Monkey Pals!!!  Have a rare day off so I wanted to do a drive by and say Hello.  How are the babies Dolce?
Great to see you JuJu!  What do you think of the latest addition to Baez's Mod Squad? 
Babies are good, just keeping me hot!   

Bless Your Heart, I know how it is to be pregnant with 1 in the summer, I can't imagine 2!!!  I hate to tell you this but you won't ever be able to get cool....I haven't even after 27 years...lol.  Don't know about the new guy.......please fill me in, have not been able to check in for quite a while........cliff notes .....PLEASE!!!    an angelic monkey

Regrets, I've had a few......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: June 02, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

I couldn't help myself, I found it interesting. There is a part in there discussing that Caylee isn't really dead, I have no idea how that would fly, but would explain why their PI is still looking in Puerto Rico. I don't know, curious what other people think about this. At this point, nothing, nothing would surprise me with what the defense will do.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 02, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »

I will say it has successfully got me craving Pizza Hut. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 02, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

I couldn't help myself, I found it interesting. There is a part in there discussing that Caylee isn't really dead, I have no idea how that would fly, but would explain why their PI is still looking in Puerto Rico. I don't know, curious what other people think about this. At this point, nothing, nothing would surprise me with what the defense will do.

Well, I did learn that there was an asterisk where the lawyer's name should have been, so now my interest is peaked even more. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 02, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »

Well, I did learn that there was an asterisk where the lawyer's name should have been, so now my interest is peaked even more. 
You have to wonder what's up with that, and who this lawyer is. I know this is one of your big questions, but darn the secrecy around this has me just as curious.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: June 02, 2009, 01:54:09 PM »

Hi, JuJu. I am catching up a little bit here myself. Good to see you.  an angelic monkey

We miss you, JuJu - but I'm glad you are back to work again!     an angelic monkey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 02, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

Great to see you JuJu!  What do you think of the latest addition to Baez's Mod Squad? 
Babies are good, just keeping me hot!   

Bless Your Heart, I know how it is to be pregnant with 1 in the summer, I can't imagine 2!!!  I hate to tell you this but you won't ever be able to get cool....I haven't even after 27 years...lol.  Don't know about the new guy.......please fill me in, have not been able to check in for quite a while........cliff notes .....PLEASE!!!    an angelic monkey
The new DP attorney is a lady who makes Linda K. Biden look like a hotty  (Ya that ick!)  This DP attorney has a book coming out, so it could just be self promo.  She is a bit of a lobbiest of sexual preditor and murderers rights...its quite SICK.  She has an army of college students following her wideload as well.
Baez is up to his same bs smoke and mirrors.  Rev. Grund sat on Caylees side this last court appearance and had a bit to say about Baez and his inability to look him in the eye. 
Cindy and George made their appearance at court as well, but very emotional, not the normal hard stone faced grandparents....we are all speculating.
We are waiting on the final hearing in the civil suit to see if the Anthony's are ordered by the judge to answer the questions they refused in the depositions.  The first court date was cancelled due to the Anthony's lawyer throwing out his back...conveniently though he did make it to court 4 days later. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »

I was just reading that....then who are the ashes that Cindy wears around her neck?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 02, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

I was just reading that....then who are the ashes that Cindy wears around her neck?
The longer this goes on, the more bizarre this all gets 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 02, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »

Hope all is well JuJu  an angelic monkey
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »

Does SA really wear a necklace with Caylee's ashes?

Thanks Sassy and Fannie and everyone I have missed you guys so much!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.