April 27, 2024, 12:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240104 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

I've been thinking... scary, I know.  And please forgive me if this has been hashed and rehashed as sometimes I skip ahead  .  BUT what I can't get over is the coincidence of ZFG visiting sawgrass apartments.  Do we know if slore knew of the ZFG (that has filed the lawsuit) before Caylee went missing?  Maybe she sent ZFG a postcard inviting her to visit sawgrass apts.  I get those things in the mail all of the time that look like they were printed up on someone's computer. 

Now I'm straw grasping, we need documents! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »

I've been thinking... scary, I know.  And please forgive me if this has been hashed and rehashed as sometimes I skip ahead  .  BUT what I can't get over is the coincidence of ZFG visiting sawgrass apartments.  Do we know if slore knew of the ZFG (that has filed the lawsuit) before Caylee went missing?  Maybe she sent ZFG a postcard inviting her to visit sawgrass apts.  I get those things in the mail all of the time that look like they were printed up on someone's computer. 

Your idea is as good as any. We are all just batting around ideas and fighting the doldrums of waiting...waiting....waiting.... Surely to goodness somebody KNOWS why we aren't getting any docs. Just wish they would clue us in. I hope it's worth the wait.   
Actually, your idea wasn't a bad one. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

Your idea is as good as any. We are all just batting around ideas and fighting the doldrums of waiting...waiting....waiting.... Surely to goodness somebody KNOWS why we aren't getting any docs. Just wish they would clue us in. I hope it's worth the wait.   
Actually, your idea wasn't a bad one. 

Yes, since we have time on our hands all we can do is speculate. I always wondered if there wasn't a person at sawgrass(either employee or tenant)that notified KC that her alter ego had been to the apt office. Maybe somebody that knew KC was associated with that name. Another idea is that since KC and TL were apt hunting for a new place for him to live then maybe they crossed paths......just a thought since we don't have new docs to chew on.......
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:33 PM »

I hope it is okay to link to this website, there is many things on it, but the discussion of Casey/Zenaida has my jaw hitting the desk. I just thought it was very interesting reading.   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1

You know that you probably just started me on my obsession with the Annie/Zannie caper again...
I couldn't help myself, I found it interesting. There is a part in there discussing that Caylee isn't really dead, I have no idea how that would fly, but would explain why their PI is still looking in Puerto Rico. I don't know, curious what other people think about this. At this point, nothing, nothing would surprise me with what the defense will do.
I was just reading that....then who are the ashes that Cindy wears around her neck?

Anyone seen Lee lately?   Monkey Devil!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1104 on: June 02, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »

Does SA really wear a necklace with Caylee's ashes?

Thanks Sassy and Fannie and everyone I have missed you guys so much!
From what I understand both her and George have cremetorial jewelry (sp?)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 02, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »

Intersting, and the ZFG in the civil suit could answer that question for sure.  Maybe something that should be submitted to Morgan.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: June 02, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »

I hope it is okay to link to this website, there is many things on it, but the discussion of Casey/Zenaida has my jaw hitting the desk. I just thought it was very interesting reading.   http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1

You know that you probably just started me on my obsession with the Annie/Zannie caper again...
I couldn't help myself, I found it interesting. There is a part in there discussing that Caylee isn't really dead, I have no idea how that would fly, but would explain why their PI is still looking in Puerto Rico. I don't know, curious what other people think about this. At this point, nothing, nothing would surprise me with what the defense will do.
I was just reading that....then who are the ashes that Cindy wears around her neck?

good one!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 02, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Yes, since we have time on our hands all we can do is speculate. I always wondered if there wasn't a person at sawgrass(either employee or tenant)that notified KC that her alter ego had been to the apt office. Maybe somebody that knew KC was associated with that name. Another idea is that since KC and TL were apt hunting for a new place for him to live then maybe they crossed paths......just a thought since we don't have new docs to chew on.......
Or to be really really out there, maybe someone who knew Casey as "Zani" worked at the apts and told her "Hey I saw someone with the same name at the complex yesterday".  I know I am totally reaching here...but its fun with nothing else to do.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1108 on: June 02, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »

Guess who?

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: June 02, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

I think that too.  Annie just doesn't sit well with me.  And all of their "friends" that knew each other.  I often "show" apartments in my complex to potential renters.  I get a "finders fee" if you will and it is deducted off of my rent.  I'm not however employed by the owner or the management company, ie no $ changes hands & no paper trail.  HHHHMMMMMMMM.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »

Guess who?

Ya, that isn't one of his better photos.  Makes me laugh every time I see it...those deer in the headlight eyes!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

6/15-7/15 Casey never called 911; Cindy concerned about Caylee's whereabouts
7/15 Cindy's 911 call displays hysteria; Casey said she had nothing to say to dispatcher, no upset or worry
7/17 Cindy begins national TV pleas to find Caylee, defend Casey; Casey never made a public plea of her own
9/18 Casey's dictorial & cocky 911 call regarding protesters; C & G go outside armed with bat in hand
11/08 Cindy sarcastic about possible remains found at JBP; Casey no reaction & asks to go back to her cell
11/08 Cindy reports false sighting at the mall playing; no reaction from Casey
12/11 Casey reacts to remains found near home; C & G retreat to the Ritz in 1st time silence & seeks privacy
          Note:  Bozo was in court that morn until approx 9:20AM for a status hearing, Casey waived not to appear;
          requesting records to investigate Sgt Allen & Det Melich;  request for continuance for discovery reasons;
          new status hearing date set 1/15

12/14 Casey's defense in emergency hearing requesting access to remains crime scene; denied
12/15 C & G begin requesting full immunity thru their attorney & release statement
           http://www.wftv.com/news/18282364/detail.html
12/08 Casey does not demand to find the real killer; C & G does not demand to find the real killer
12/19 Official announcement that remains found are that of Caylee Marie Anthony
12/08 Cindy admits to detectives she "sent someone" to Suburban woods & nothing was found; attempt to cover Casey
           NOTE:  Without knowledge that Hoover possessed video of DC digging & probing
2/10 Cindy finally hosts her Caylee memorial production; Casey does not request to attend, releases statement:
This is a statement by my client and she’s authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow’s memorial.

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can’t be there for Caylee’s funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.   I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.   I know they cremated her. I still don’t want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee’s service, but I can’t stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them

While it will be disputed what Casey's reaction to learning about remains being found close to her home yet to be identified means, it is interesting to note her parents reaction & conduct at the same time - they sought privacy and went silent for the 1st time & thru their attorney began requesting full immunity on 12/15, 4 days prior to medical examiner's confirmation.

As a timing issue, it is also interesting also to denote that Baez was in court until approx 9:20 the day the remains were found since he claims that he was at the jail requesting to see his client as they moved her to the medical facility.  I'm looking forward to seeing what his actual arrival time to the jail was.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 02, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »

Guess who?

Ya, that isn't one of his better photos.  Makes me laugh every time I see it...those deer in the headlight eyes!   

I just heard JSM scream all the way from Tx.    Monkey Devil!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: June 02, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »

Does SA really wear a necklace with Caylee's ashes?

Thanks Sassy and Fannie and everyone I have missed you guys so much!
From what I understand both her and George have cremetorial jewelry (sp?)

now i remember...and doesn't LA have a bracelet

Regrets, I've had a few......
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1115 on: June 02, 2009, 02:40:08 PM »

Anyone know if Rev. Grund intends to  show up at any more of the hearings?  I hope so.  I would pay admission if Jesse showed up with him.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1116 on: June 02, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »

Baez Files New Motion To Seal Jail Video
Posted: 12:36 pm EDT June 2, 2009
Updated: 1:42 pm EDT June 2, 2009

Attorney Jose Baez filed another motion Monday regarding blocking released of the video. Baez filed the same motion last week, but the filing came so late that the judge didn't have time to read it.

Tuesday afternoon, Eyewitness News obtained depositions by Casey Anthony's defense team of the two corrections officers who were with Casey at the time of the remains discovery. Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Casey was brought in front of the camera and told the remains were found just to see her reaction.

DEPOSITIONS RELEASED: Tammy Uncer
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19634495/detail.html

DEPOSITIONS RELEASED: Billy Richardson
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19634517/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Attorney Files New Motion
http://www.wftv.com/video/19634335/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19633820/detail.html

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1117 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »

Guess who?

When I first saw this pic a week ago I thought it was that Austrian man that held his daughter in his basement, and fathered a bunch of her kids    Why does George look older in this pic, shouldn't he look younger? This pic screams Freak to me. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 02, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »

Anyone know if Rev. Grund intends to  show up at any more of the hearings?  I hope so.  I would pay admission if Jesse showed up with him.
I would love to see Tony and his new girlfriend in the audience as well.  Maybe Casey would then "Moo" for us. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

Baez Files New Motion To Seal Jail Video
Posted: 12:36 pm EDT June 2, 2009
Updated: 1:42 pm EDT June 2, 2009

Attorney Jose Baez filed another motion Monday regarding blocking released of the video. Baez filed the same motion last week, but the filing came so late that the judge didn't have time to read it.

Tuesday afternoon, Eyewitness News obtained depositions by Casey Anthony's defense team of the two corrections officers who were with Casey at the time of the remains discovery. Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Casey was brought in front of the camera and told the remains were found just to see her reaction.

DEPOSITIONS RELEASED: Tammy Uncer
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19634495/detail.html

DEPOSITIONS RELEASED: Billy Richardson
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19634517/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Attorney Files New Motion
http://www.wftv.com/video/19634335/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/19633820/detail.html

Thank you, thank you CC!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.