April 26, 2024, 11:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240092 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1160 on: June 02, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

Hello everyone!  Life is settling down some so I hope to be here more often reading again. 

Making the news headlines, a photo of George in his HHR ...the story says that George and Cindy chased down a couple of ladies who had put a cross on the memorial site.  I hope that they are SO busted...but I have my doubts seeing as who else is involved in the story...I'm sure you know who I mean  Monkey Devil!

I'm confused, what's a HHR    Glad things are settling down for you  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 02, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

WELCOME mamacrazy30 
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: June 02, 2009, 04:55:20 PM »

local news - GA @ CA caught taking down Cross in middle of the night
At memorial site someone took picture of GA and CA taking down newly erected cross in the middle of the night. They report they were chased out of the neighborhood at high rate of speed by GA and CA. They are filing police report about incident.

Likely will be repeated and may show up on website after 5pm repeat. Reported by WESH:

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

« Reply #1163 on: June 02, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »

At memorial site someone took picture of GA and CA taking down newly erected cross in the middle of the night. They report they were chased out of the neighborhood at high rate of speed by GA and CA. They are filing police report about incident.

Likely will be repeated and may show up on website after 5pm repeat. Reported by WESH:

Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: June 02, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

Hello everyone!  Life is settling down some so I hope to be here more often reading again. 

Making the news headlines, a photo of George in his HHR ...the story says that George and Cindy chased down a couple of ladies who had put a cross on the memorial site.  I hope that they are SO busted...but I have my doubts seeing as who else is involved in the story...I'm sure you know who I mean  Monkey Devil!

I'm confused, what's a HHR    Glad things are settling down for you  an angelic monkey

Now a criminal complaint has been filed agaisnt George and Cindy!

First I read about it here:

http://www.bloggernews.net/121106

Then it was on the news at 4 on WESH, but i can't find it there yet

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: June 02, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

Thank-you     (Weird turns to weirder, the State Trooper could have cared less, in fact he told them “don’t you think the Anthony’s have been through enough”?  He then took the drivers license and walked back to the Milsteads vehicle with it. It is not clear what took place in that discussion, did he show the license to them?    Now my darn blood pressure is off the charts again. I'm so da_n sick of people giving them a pass. What if on their Dukes of Hazzard chase they hurt or killed someone, is it going to be oh well, they have been through enough? I have completely had it with this clan of insanity.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1166 on: June 02, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »

Posted on June 2nd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All NewsRead 706 times.Breaking News – BNN received a tip this morning, and news is still coming in, but to put it in the words of Nancy Grace “BOMBSHELL”. We have been able to verify the basic story.

A small group of people have been trying to maintain a memorial to Caylee Anthony, and systematically the memorial disappears. I believe it was Brad Conway who went on national TV claiming that his clients George and Cindy Anthony had absolutely nothing to do with these events. He may want to re-think this position!

Last Friday a group of three friends, Lois Peter, her daughter Dakota Peter, and family friend Denise Hill took a small homemade wooden cross to the site and installed it. On Saturday it was gone. They installed a new one, On Sunday they returned and it was once more gone. Yet another cross was put up. The the three friend decided to wait and watch from a distance, to see if they could find out who was removing the memorial. They gave up their vigil at around midnight.

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.

Our band of Nancy Drew’s actually spotted the Anthony vehicle at the memorial site, and by the time they got back to the Anthony abode George was carrying something into the garage and the memorial was gone.

It is what happened next that blows this into the ‘BOMBSHELL’ sector. Both the Anthony’s and the Milsteads then got into their vehicles and chased the women through the area. The Anthony’s and Milsteads made at least two attempts to stop the women by blocking cul-d-sac’s with their vehicles.

At approximately 10:45pm the ladies put out a 911 call. Before anyone could respond they saw a State Troopers vehicle parked and pulled up behind it, the Anthony’s peeled off, but the Milstead’s with ’strobe lights’ flashing also pulled over. As an aside, this part is very believable, Mr. Milstead’s rap sheet does involve a similar incident where he was busted for impersonating a police officer by using flashing strobe lights and pulling someone over.

Weird turns to weirder, the State Trooper could have cared less, in fact he told them “don’t you think the Anthony’s have been through enough”?  He then took the drivers license and walked back to the Milsteads vehicle with it. It is not clear what took place in that discussion, did he show the license to them?

Again, this is raw data, but you can bet HLN will be on this like white on rice! Jan and I just got off the phone with the ladies, they were en route to the memorial site for an interview with WESH, which should have started about 20 minutes ago.

We are waiting for the photo’s, we should have an update in a couple of hours.

Simon And Jan Barrett

If you wish to comment on this story please go to our new Forum Section.

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
            Click Below To Rate This Post:
 (12 votes, average: 3.75 out of 5)
 Loading ...No user commented in " Caylee Anthony – What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

Do No Evil 
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: June 02, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »

What is wrong with these people.  This should really help with their donations.  Monkey Devil!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: June 02, 2009, 05:07:57 PM »

I'm confused, what's a HHR     Glad things are settling down for you  an angelic monkey

NR... It's a Chevy

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 02, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »

HHR is George's car. They are flashing a picture of him in his car at night time. Supposidly one of the ladies took a photo of him.

Kealing now reporting from the Sheriff's office

the woman kept puttin up crosses at suburban drive and they kept disappearing...last night they waited around to see who was taking them . One lady saw Cindy taking the cross throw it in the back of the car, and Cindy and  George drive off.  The women were pursued out of the neighborhood by the Milsteads and the Ant's.  The ladies then got out of the neighborhood and called 911.

Sheriff's Office confirms a call came into 911 from the women.

Conway says he does not know anything about an incident last night 

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: June 02, 2009, 05:10:22 PM »

that sure looks like Lois and Dakota in the video
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 02, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »

OMG I watched the video.  They even got a picture of Georgie boy driving.  Still never been to the memorial site Georgie?  The best part is the Milsteads also were involved in chasing these woman and trying to block a them in on a road.  I so hope they sue the pants off all 4 of them.  Conman only says he has no knowledge of Spindy and Georgie taking down previous memorials.  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really hope they get arrested and we get mug shots of the four of them.  I am sorry but that would be priceless.

For Sale - One newer model bass boar with fish sonar; bait not included.  Must sell for bail money.  Only serious offers. Call 1-800-Wha-bulance
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: June 02, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

Watching the report on WESH they don't mention the State trooper or Lois and Dakota like the online blog did

The news report is putting them in a very bad light. I'm happy to see that..maybe the people here w/their heads in the sand about "poor grandparents" will get a clue.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: June 02, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »

Thanks for sharing... AngoraMonkey.

GA & CA are ridiculous!!  If my grandchild was murdered I would be honored that so many people would be remembering my granddaughter by making memorials for her.  To take down a cross for Caylee just makes me furious!!!!!!!  They say they rely on their faith to get them through this whole ordeal, but yet they can tear down a cross??!!  LIARS!!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: June 02, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Now a criminal complaint has been filed agaisnt George and Cindy!First I read about it here:

Oh those Crazy Anthony's..a doc dump they knew was coming..so they have to get themselves back in the news too.

Read the docs..they amount to a hill of beans.  LKB is leading the witness and only taking questions so far..as if it was unusual to take someone to medical and watch their reactions...she asked if it was unusual to TU 's experience..not to the experience of the entire jail population and other corrections officers.  LKB fed the words into TU's mouth about cruel and mean..TU had already answered no to that question but LKB was like a dog with a bone..she just kept rephrasing it until she got her okay yes.

Never read where corrections officer said it was inhumane. 

On cross examine in a court room this will not hold water.  It was not inhumane..Casey was happy to go to medical, asked for a sedative, promised not to off herself, and then talked to Baez and called it a day. 

Interesting too is the fact that Baez has always said he was already there when they took her to medical..but that comes out that he was not there until around noon...

And yeah Baez lied about a lot of things so far..and he will continue to do so..he is not under oath..so what he says amounts to a molehill...no mountain of info here.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »

i don't know what they look like. 

Criminal Charges 

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: June 02, 2009, 05:18:54 PM »

i don't know what they look like. 

Criminal Charges 

lois is the one missing teeth---dakota is the little girl with blonde hair  shown entering the Police station
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: June 02, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

OMG....Lois strikes again and drags Dakota along. That poor kid.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 02, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: June 02, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

Casey Anthony: Did George, Cindy chase two mourners at high speed?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 2, 2009 4:58:33 PM

Two mourners say George and Cindy Anthony chased them out of the Anthonys' neighborhood last night, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

WESH anchor Jim Payne billed the report as "an exclusive story" and highlighted a photo "that could lead to a criminal complaint against the Anthony family."

The women said they saw Cindy Anthony taking down a memorial cross they had erected to honor Caylee Anthony, WESH's Bob Kealing reported. The women said they put up the cross at a memorial site that was cleaned up last week. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The women "say they were actually chased out of the Anthonys' neighborhood last night at a high rate of speed by George and Cindy Anthony and another couple," Kealing said.

WESH showed a picture -- taken by the women -- of George Anthony in his car at the memorial. The women said they were chased because they took the photo, Kealing said.

The two women were talking to detectives and filling out a complaint, Kealing said outside the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Kealing said he was trying to get a comment from the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-did-george-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.