April 27, 2024, 01:28:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240122 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: June 02, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »

Is this THE Lois and Dakota of Murt fame? The same Lois who USES her granddaughter as a pawn to be "involved" in this case? It is not mother and daughter.... it is her gdaughter whom she has custody of and she let that little girl sing on the webcam in front of 1000's of viewers on Murts site. Dakotas the girl who was hospitalized when they found out decomp was in trunk and Dakota had correspondence with KC and Cindy even took Dakota school shopping! Then Lois is talking in Murts cam ad naseum while LP is at Blanchard Park diving for Caylee.... saying how Dakota will be so upset if they find Caylee.... well shouldn't she have been HOME when Dakota got there instead of sitting on the webcam in Murts van?? If this IS the SAME Lois then she is not there to do "good will" she is there to make a scene and is no way innocent, shes trying to start something. IMO she is lower than low for getting her g'kid involved in all of this, especially after the g'kid is already fragle WTH
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1181 on: June 02, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

I'm so worked up I can't see the video, the one I watched, was a car hitting a Dairy Queen 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: June 02, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »

I've been knocked out of the cage for the last 45 minutes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1183 on: June 02, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »

I don't see the video / and yes, I went to the link 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: June 02, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »

Well, jump in, sh!t is hitting the fan.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: June 02, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 

Bet Cindy hid her Chili and bread pudding recipes in the safety deposit box!  I so needed this insanity cloud that follows the Ants.  I really hope they charge the Milstupids with the flashing lights also if it is true.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 02, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

Is this THE Lois and Dakota of Murt fame? The same Lois who USES her granddaughter as a pawn to be "involved" in this case? It is not mother and daughter.... it is her gdaughter whom she has custody of and she let that little girl sing on the webcam in front of 1000's of viewers on Murts site. Dakotas the girl who was hospitalized when they found out decomp was in trunk and Dakota had correspondence with KC and Cindy even took Dakota school shopping! Then Lois is talking in Murts cam ad naseum while LP is at Blanchard Park diving for Caylee.... saying how Dakota will be so upset if they find Caylee.... well shouldn't she have been HOME when Dakota got there instead of sitting on the webcam in Murts van?? If this IS the SAME Lois then she is not there to do "good will" she is there to make a scene and is no way innocent, shes trying to start something. IMO she is lower than low for getting her g'kid involved in all of this, especially after the g'kid is already fragle WTH

yep-One and the same
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: June 02, 2009, 05:30:40 PM »

I don't see the video / and yes, I went to the link 
Me either, there was a car that crashed into a Dairy Queen, probably was Dennis 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1188 on: June 02, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »

OH.....did we forget to tell you that you were put on a 'time out'??  Just kiddinggggggggggg.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 02, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 

Bet Cindy hid her Chili and bread pudding recipes in the safety deposit box!  I so needed this insanity cloud that follows the Ants.  I really hope they charge the Milstupids with the flashing lights also if it is true.

And I'm the dumb one thinking the Anthonys changed 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: June 02, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »

I just think it's such a shame that G&C feel the need to take down these memorials. What is their reasons I would love to know? I think it makes them look really bad and makes me wonder what they're thinking that they don't want a cross to mark the spot where Caylee's little body laid to rest for 6mos. That is putting it nicely, of course, but I hate to use the word d*mped. I'm not sure about down there in FL, but up north here you frequently see crosses on the side of the road where someone died in a car accident. It's pretty common to see, and I don't see what is wrong with it? Anyway, this is the last thing I think they should be caught doing. It's not as if people are trying to put the memorial on their front lawn. If they are going to go to these lengths the least they could do is give an explanation. The memorial isn't for them or about them, so why do they tear it down?? I just want to know? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: June 02, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

I just think it's such a shame that G&C feel the need to take down these memorials. What is their reasons I would love to know? I think it makes them look really bad and makes me wonder what they're thinking that they don't want a cross to mark the spot where Caylee's little body laid to rest for 6mos. That is putting it nicely, of course, but I hate to use the word d*mped. I'm not sure about down there in FL, but up north here you frequently see crosses on the side of the road where someone died in a car accident. It's pretty common to see, and I don't see what is wrong with it? Anyway, this is the last thing I think they should be caught doing. It's not as if people are trying to put the memorial on their front lawn. If they are going to go to these lengths the least they could do is give an explanation. The memorial isn't for them or about them, so why do they tear it down?? I just want to know? 
These people are evil and insane, there is no explanation for their behavior.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: June 02, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »

G&G should also be charged with tresspassing as they can sure read all those signs as well.  Also, since all the items are on private property if I was the landowner I would also charge them with theft. 

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 02, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »

Well QM maybe because of who it is putting it up? This Lois used Cindy to buy her g'daughters school clothes. Chatted nice to CA to find out the "scoop" if possible. Virtually pimped her g'daughter on these leeches and hoped Dakota would score a ticket to the Caylee Memorial.... need I say more? Its not as if The Ants don't know these people. I hate the Ant's as much as anyone but I really think Lois is just instigating to get herself some camera time or a piece of $$ pie IMO
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: June 02, 2009, 05:38:09 PM »

Posted on June 2nd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All NewsRead 706 times.Breaking News – BNN received a tip this morning, and news is still coming in, but to put it in the words of Nancy Grace “BOMBSHELL”. We have been able to verify the basic story.

A small group of people have been trying to maintain a memorial to Caylee Anthony, and systematically the memorial disappears. I believe it was Brad Conway who went on national TV claiming that his clients George and Cindy Anthony had absolutely nothing to do with these events. He may want to re-think this position!

Last Friday a group of three friends, Lois Peter, her daughter Dakota Peter, and family friend Denise Hill took a small homemade wooden cross to the site and installed it. On Saturday it was gone. They installed a new one, On Sunday they returned and it was once more gone. Yet another cross was put up. The the three friend decided to wait and watch from a distance, to see if they could find out who was removing the memorial. They gave up their vigil at around midnight.

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.

Our band of Nancy Drew’s actually spotted the Anthony vehicle at the memorial site, and by the time they got back to the Anthony abode George was carrying something into the garage and the memorial was gone.

It is what happened next that blows this into the ‘BOMBSHELL’ sector. Both the Anthony’s and the Milsteads then got into their vehicles and chased the women through the area. The Anthony’s and Milsteads made at least two attempts to stop the women by blocking cul-d-sac’s with their vehicles.

At approximately 10:45pm the ladies put out a 911 call. Before anyone could respond they saw a State Troopers vehicle parked and pulled up behind it, the Anthony’s peeled off, but the Milstead’s with ’strobe lights’ flashing also pulled over. As an aside, this part is very believable, Mr. Milstead’s rap sheet does involve a similar incident where he was busted for impersonating a police officer by using flashing strobe lights and pulling someone over.

Weird turns to weirder, the State Trooper could have cared less, in fact he told them “don’t you think the Anthony’s have been through enough”?  He then took the drivers license and walked back to the Milsteads vehicle with it. It is not clear what took place in that discussion, did he show the license to them?

Again, this is raw data, but you can bet HLN will be on this like white on rice! Jan and I just got off the phone with the ladies, they were en route to the memorial site for an interview with WESH, which should have started about 20 minutes ago.

We are waiting for the photo’s, we should have an update in a couple of hours.

Simon And Jan Barrett

If you wish to comment on this story please go to our new Forum Section.

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
            Click Below To Rate This Post:
 (12 votes, average: 3.75 out of 5)
 Loading ...No user commented in " Caylee Anthony – What the Anthony’s and Milstead’s Do After Dark " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

Monkey Devil!  Better watch out!  Milstupid will come looking for you!   Monkey Devil!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: June 02, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

maybe the late nights made Cindy look so tired in court the other day.   
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: June 02, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »

HHR is George's car. They are flashing a picture of him in his car at night time. Supposidly one of the ladies took a photo of him.

Kealing now reporting from the Sheriff's office

the woman kept puttin up crosses at suburban drive and they kept disappearing...last night they waited around to see who was taking them . One lady saw Cindy taking the cross throw it in the back of the car, and Cindy and  George drive off.  The women were pursued out of the neighborhood by the Milsteads and the Ant's.  The ladies then got out of the neighborhood and called 911.

Sheriff's Office confirms a call came into 911 from the women.

Conway says he does not know anything about an incident last night 
Of course Conway doesn't know anything.  He only does and says what Cindy wants him to know and say.  Unbelieveable, then again not so much.....the Milsteads are just plain creepy and the Anthony's are getting there.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1197 on: June 02, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from protecting her and continue to prevent them from seeking justice for Caylee at all, much less as their burning purpose as should be the case.

There is something about Caylee's family that prevented them from holding Casey accountable for crimes of theft, for her many lies and deceptions, partying instead of parenting, etc.

There is something about Caylee's family that caused them to lie to their relatives and friends and the outside world long before Caylee went missing.

There is something about Caylee's family that made them refrain from calling the authorities when they feared for her well-being and had not seen her.  This went on for 31 days.

There is something about Caylee's family that resulted in them driving home a car that smelled of a decomposing human body -- when they knew Caylee had been missing for a month and their daughter was a spiteful b*tch and a liar -- and not contacting the authorities until they had located Casey and given her "a chance to explain."  (Call me ASAP.  Major prob.)

There is something about Caylee's family that has resulted in the craziest, most bizarre trainwreck of a missing-child-found-murdered case I can ever recall.  "Generational evil" as Turbo calls it, has resulted in a dark morass of mystery and relentlessly freaky cover-up behavior on the part of this family.

There is a HUGE, dark family secret IMO.  Maybe it involves incest.  Maybe Caylee's paternity.  Maybe involvement in or knowledge of her death or disposal.  Maybe unrelated crimes they are covering up.  Maybe something about money.  But I am convinced, there is SOMETHING.

Desi, your post is a masterpiece.  Everyone has acted exactly opposite, (in a backwards sort of way) since Caylee went missing.  This isn't a baby that was seen once a week or month or even out of state and seen at holidays and such.  This was a child that lived in the same home with Cindy and George since she was born.  The normal grandparent bond becomes very different.  I grew up with nephews living with us and they became like children to my parents.  None of there reactions have been even semi-normal from the beginning.  There is a very, deep, dark secret here and I think it is one of the reasons that the whole nation has been focused on this case.  Maybe the defense team, now the wilderbeast knows of this secret and think it can prevent Casey from being put to death.  Even if Casey is not given the death penalty, she will be found guilty and given life without parole, imo.  Unless they can prove that George or Cindy did the dirty deed.  The wilderbeast must think she can keep Casey from the death penalty by mitigating circumstances.  THE VERY, DEEP, DARK SECRET.  All I want is justice for Caylee.  I spent the weekend on the river with my daughter and my 4yr old grandson and 2 yr old granddaughter.  I was teased by my daughter for being over-protective with them around the docks.  I would of protected Caylee with my life.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: June 02, 2009, 05:45:15 PM »

maybe the late nights made Cindy look so tired in court the other day.   
Yeah they've been on a long slumber party, those four losers 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: June 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM »

Just read this on Sentinel blog.........

Breaking News  BNN received a tip this morning, and news is still coming in, but to put it in the words of Nancy Grace BOMBSHELL. We have been able to verify the basic story.
A small group of people have been trying to maintain a memorial to Caylee Anthony, and systematically the memorial disappears. I believe it was Brad Conway who went on national TV claiming that his clients George and Cindy Anthony had absolutely nothing to do with these events. He may want to re-think this position!
Last Friday a group of three friends, Lois Peter, her daughter Dakota Peter, and family friend Denise Hill took a small homemade wooden cross to the site and installed it. On Saturday it was gone. They installed a new one, On Sunday they returned and it was once more gone. Yet another cross was put up. The the three friend decided to wait and watch from a distance, to see if they could find out who was removing the memorial. They gave up their vigil at around midnight.
Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to stake it out. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony's house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead's are in fact staying with the Anthony's as they have been foreclosed on.
Our band of Nancy Drews actually spotted the Anthony vehicle at the memorial site, and by the time they got back to the Anthony abode George was carrying something into the garage and the memorial was gone.
It is what happened next that **** this into the BOMBSHELL sector. Both the Anthony's and the Milsteads then got into their vehicles and chased the women through the area. The Anthony's and Milsteads made at least two attempts to stop the women by blocking cul-d-sacs with their vehicles.
At approximately 10:45pm the ladies put out a 911 call. Before anyone could respond they saw a State Troopers vehicle parked and pulled up behind it, the Anthony's peeled off, but the Milstead's with strobe lights flashing also pulled over. As an aside, this part is very believable, Mr. Milstead's rap sheet does involve a similar incident where he was busted for impersonating a police officer by using flashing strobe lights and pulling someone over.
Weird turns to weirder, the State Trooper could have cared less, in fact he told them don't you think the Anthony's have been through enough? He then took the drivers license and walked back to the Milsteads vehicle with it. It is not clear what took place in that discussion, did he show the license to them?
Again, this is raw data, but you can bet HLN will be on this like white on rice! Jan and I just got off the phone with the ladies, they were en route to the memorial site for an interview with WESH, which should have started about 20 minutes ago.
We are waiting for the photos, we should have an update in a couple of hours.
Simon And Jan Barrett

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TO9HUB54LIRRHQSQG/p15#lastPost

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.