April 27, 2024, 12:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240097 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2009, 12:15:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I think I'm awake now.I was hanging in the rafters till early this morning.We had some smart monkeys posting in the last cage.I had to go read back over a lot of it.   

Some pretty funny ones, too!  I love a good smartazz............   

Hi Trimm!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I think I'm awake now.I was hanging in the rafters till early this morning.We had some smart monkeys posting in the last cage.I had to go read back over a lot of it.   
Morning Trimm. I had to read back also. I was tired and left the cage early.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  I just got done catching up--wow, some serious brain action going last night!  Won't be here much today, Belly Dancing Recital at 2 pm--gonna take until then to wedge myself into the "appliance" (ie spanx). 
Had to comment on the Burly addition--(only time I'm going to be mean, I swear.)
She'd better not wear schoolbus yellow, small children might try to board her.
Ok, got it out of my system.  Have a great day.  Keep fighting the good fight.
 Oh, and I do believe that G & C are facing a day of reckoning and the realization has just kicked in.  You know what they say about Karma...
Good luck on your recital  an angelic monkey  Let's hope the women stick to black and brown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd like to witness from a distance ..  Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »

Thanks JSM, I just wondered, it doesn't seem ethical, but who knows?

Subdivision (i) proscribes exploitation of the client and the lawyer-client relationship by means of commencement of sexual conduct. The lawyer-client relationship is grounded on mutual trust. A sexual relationship that exploits that trust compromises the lawyer-client relationship. A sexual relationship between a lawyer and a client that exists before commencement of the lawyer-client relationship does not violate this subdivision if the lawyer and client continue to engage in sexual conduct during the legal representation. For purposes of this subdivision, client means an individual, not a corporate or other non-personal entity, and lawyer refers only to the lawyer(s) engaged in the legal representation and not other members of the law firm.

It appears to be a violation if it exploits the lawyer client client relationship. In other words I guess it's up for debate and depends on if the client feels she was used afterwards.

http://ablelegalforms.com/flalawyerethics484.html
Thank-you, I doubt if Casey will feel used.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

Hate to post and run.  Have a great weekend ...Hugs.

Here is a link that says it is not OK for lawyer/client sex.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-157196499.html
Thanks, have a great weekend 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd take a front row seat if I could!   

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »

Thank you so very much for your help, CBB and JSM, I appreciate you kindness. You are both two extraordinary Monkeys!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2009, 12:21:26 PM »

Subdivision (i) proscribes exploitation of the client and the lawyer-client relationship by means of commencement of sexual conduct. The lawyer-client relationship is grounded on mutual trust. A sexual relationship that exploits that trust compromises the lawyer-client relationship. A sexual relationship between a lawyer and a client that exists before commencement of the lawyer-client relationship does not violate this subdivision if the lawyer and client continue to engage in sexual conduct during the legal representation. For purposes of this subdivision, client means an individual, not a corporate or other non-personal entity, and lawyer refers only to the lawyer(s) engaged in the legal representation and not other members of the law firm.

It appears to be a violation if it exploits the lawyer client client relationship. In other words I guess it's up for debate and depends on if the client feels she was used afterwards.

Thanks N2W, so if there was a relationship prior to him becoming her attorney, there is no impropriety? Interesting. I know there was talk earlier about how KC found Baez and some monkeys thought she knew him before this started. If that is true, he can't get in trouble. That's the way I am reading it. JSM is not so smart when it comes to legal mumble jumble.  Monkey Devil!

You're not the only one that has trouble interpreting legal mumbo jumbo. As far as starting a sexual relationship after the lawyer is retained is not clear to me. I know the atty can't trade his legal services for sex and he can be sanctioned for that. And I think it would be depend on the client making a complaint against the atty because how can you prove they are having sex if the client doesn't admit it? I'm not making much sense but unless two people admit to it, its hard to prove they are involved in sexual relations.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »

Yeah, thinking back to Morgan's depos with Cindy and George....he has such a honey sweet voice and is in no way melodramatic...Can't even imagine how those two are gonna hold it togather when they are cross examined by Lyon.

Hiroshima all over again. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »

Thank you so very much for your help, CBB and JSM, I appreciate you kindness. You are both two extraordinary Monkeys!

You're very welcome! Be sure and select Part 2 to watch!   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »

Thank-you, I doubt if Casey will feel used.

Only if it is to her advantage to say she was used, lol
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

I'd take a front row seat if I could!   

Hi Miss CBB....I would join you with bells and whistles lol. I can't wait to see "Shroomhead explode.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

Yeah, thinking back to Morgan's depos with Cindy and George....he has such a honey sweet voice and is in no way melodramatic...Can't even imagine how those two are gonna hold it togather when they are cross examined by Lyon.

I know.I wish i could be there in person. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2009, 12:31:11 PM »

Conway must have sat the two of them down and flat out told them shape up or I'm shipping out. Must have told them also all about Lyons, and that she will do everything in her power to help Casey, even if it means that they will go down in the process. Whatever was told to them, they are scared, and it's about time.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »

JSM...I don't think the Ant's were offered ammunity. They asked for it and they didn't get it that I know of. 

When that Lyons woman came busting in with Bozo I almost cracked up. My grandmother had a sister about her size that smoked cigars.  After the funeral one of my aunts and myself were in the kitchen and she came in the door with this big black dress and a pill box hat with a black veil down to her nose and a big old cigar in her mouth. We had to go in the woods we were laughing so hard.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »

Cindy has her helmet head on every day...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2009, 12:36:38 PM »

JSM...I don't think the Ant's were offered ammunity. They asked for it and they didn't get it that I know of. 

When that Lyons woman came busting in with Bozo I almost cracked up. My grandmother had a sister about her size that smoked cigars.  After the funeral one of my aunts and myself were in the kitchen and she came in the door with this big black dress and a pill box hat with a black veil down to her nose and a big old cigar in her mouth. We had to go in the woods we were laughing so hard.

good description! I can totally picture that! what a crack up!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »

Lengthy -- but interesting to peruse:

http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBLawReg.nsf/gdad7bbda218afe885257002004833c5/ca758a1382421b60852574ba00649949?OpenDocument

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2009, 12:39:20 PM »

I can't picture the pill box hat on Lyons, but I sure can picture a cigar hanging out of her big mouth 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.