April 27, 2024, 01:43:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240125 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 02, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »

Watching the report on WESH they don't mention the State trooper or Lois and Dakota like the online blog did

The news report is putting them in a very bad light. I'm happy to see that..maybe the people here w/their heads in the sand about "poor grandparents" will get a clue.

I find it very interesting that it's Lois making the complaints. Not that I don't put it past George and Cindy to pull this sh*t, but that Lois chickie is all about getting her 15 minutes of fame.

Well she's probably had more than 15mins by now!
Why can't someone take the high road and do the right thing? From all I've read about this story they both were wrong (starting with taking the memorial down). They are both telling two totally different stories & Geo saying he was almost run down? Don't think I believe that. If it were true why didn't HE call the police right then & there? If he felt he was in danger that is what should have been done. That didn't happen, so I don't know! Hope a neighbor witnessed something so we could get the truth.

P.S. Dakota shouldn't have been there if they knew they were going to "stake" out the place. That put her in danger regardless of who did what first! She should have been home in bed! Uggh, I feel like I'm going back and forth here!!!!
Regardless of what happened after the fact remains the same that they have been removing Caylee's memorial. That's the worst of all of it I think, JMO though! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: June 02, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »

Women Allege Anthonys Chased Them From Caylee Memorial
Posted: 5:56 pm EDT June 2, 2009Updated: 6:09 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A group of women filed complaints with the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying George and Cindy Anthony chased them away from Caylee's memorial as they were trying to honor her memory.

Lois Peter says every time they left crosses at the site of Caylee Anthony's memorial on Suburban Drive, they were taken away.

"We found broken rosaries in the woods. We found broken crosses in the woods. It wasn't just taken away, it was destroyed," she said.

Monday night, Lois, Denise Hill and two others from St. Cloud put two more crosses at the site and then staked it out to find out who was taking them. According to Lois, George and Cindy Anthony chased them away.

"We went down there to see what they were doing and then we saw Cindy and George Anthony taking our cross," Hill said.

After they snapped a picture, the St. Cloud residents say Dennis Milstead, of KidFinders, confronted them.

"It was a picture. Seriously. Take my camera. I didn't know what they were going to do to us. Yeah, it was scary," Peters said.

Tuesday, they complained to the Orange County Sheriff's Office that Milstead and the Anthonys chased them down Chickasaw and Lee Vista.

"They were in pursuit of us in high speed, Milstead had flashing lights on like he was trying to pull us over," Hill said.
(ILLEGAL)
The group said they called 911, but then hung up when they saw a state trooper at the intersection of Narcoosee and Lee Vista. Peter said he told them all to go home, but said she still plans on leaving crosses there.

"We've got the wood to build 30 more crosses. We will keep building them," she said.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the case is currently the subject of an ongoing investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19637576/detail.html

This sounds like Sindy's MO...Remember her back yard episode?  Wish God would have struck her with a bolt of lightening while she was doing this.

Glad they snapped that picture and that trouper needs to be reprimanded.  It is not for him to decide what the A's have been through or not...he is there to uphold the law.  And if he showed Milstupid her driver's license...Buh Bye.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: June 02, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »

I agree with Bluesy about the trooper - it is not for a parole officer to decide upholding the law based on emotion or personal opinion.  The law is the law, period.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1243 on: June 02, 2009, 06:46:19 PM »

Ugly grieving 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: June 02, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

I agree with Bluesy about the trooper - it is not for a parole officer to decide upholding the law based on emotion or personal opinion.  The law is the law, period.
And I'm darn sick of the Anthonys getting a pass for everything they do.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: June 02, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

http://law.onecle.com/florida/motor-vehicles/316.2397.html
(7) Flashing lights are prohibited on vehicles except as a means of indicating a right or left turn, to change lanes, or to indicate that the vehicle is lawfully stopped or disabled upon the highway or except that the lamps authorized in subsections (1), (2), (3), (4), and (9) and s. 316.235(5) are permitted to flash.

Exceptions are police, fire, ambulance, and government vehicles.  Which certainly does NOT apply to the Mils-deads.  It is a non-criminal traffic offense, unless the driver ends up being accused of impersonating a law enforcement officer.

Hi Monkeys! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: June 02, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »

(7) Flashing lights are prohibited on vehicles except as a means of indicating a right or left turn, to change lanes, or to indicate that the vehicle is lawfully stopped or disabled upon the highway or except that the lamps authorized in subsections (1), (2), (3), (4), and (9) and s. 316.235(5) are permitted to flash.

Exceptions are police, fire, ambulance, and government vehicles.  Which certainly does NOT apply to the Mils-deads.  It is a non-criminal traffic offense, unless the driver ends up being accused of impersonating a law enforcement officer.

Hi Monkeys! 
Hi, hope you are feeling better  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 02, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »

Another point to make:    Why were both the Milsteads & Anthonys in separate vehicles paroling Suburban that comes to a dead end when they reside on Hopespring to begin with, why would it have taken both of them to be out surveilling around?   Where did George almost get "run over" doesnt sound like Lois & co visited Hopespring Dr so why did the Anthonys & Milsteads even cross paths with them at the same time?

Nice try George

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: June 02, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »

Thanks Capp...worried I was going to be on my own on this branch.  Wondering if that trouper saw Milstupid's flashing lights?  Hope so.  Maybe Dennis won't have to worry about where he lives...if he gets the 3 hots and a cot where he belongs.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 02, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Hi Desi!  Hope you are feeling better.   an angelic monkey

I feel a song coming on!

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you?   Monkey Devil!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: June 02, 2009, 06:55:23 PM »

O boy, I was otherwise occupied and came back to this!!!

OK, yea granted it involved Lois (still with Dakota in tow) BUT what did I say when news broke that the memorial was taken down?  Did I not specifically say hmm Joy?   KFN?    It is being reported that the Milsteads may be staying with the Anthonys now since their over 1/2 mil home was foreclosed on FINALLY although that has not been confirmed and sure enough the two duos are working in concert.  There is no disputing that was George in his HHR
http://www.wesh.com/video/19637161/index.html   working link to video

My main two things with this is that the Anthonys probably are behind taking down the memorial (technically maybe it was Dennis & Sherri Milstead that physically did it for them in the dark of night-OMG what next!) and more importantly their reckless driving & behavior could have hurt or killed someone in that neighborhood.  I might also add that it is NOT their right to take anything on someone else's private property regardless of the circumstances.    The owner denied taking it down, the county denied taking it down, the Anthonys denied taking it down but here they were going on nighttime missions to remove new memorials, why were they even going down that street to check it out the first night much less again?    They didnt have the decency to visit the memorial when the public erected out of respect for Caylee.

Are these the actions of grandparents respecting their granddaughters memory?  NO   Are these the actions of parents trying to save their sociopath monster?  YES   Are these the actions of individuals that genuinely respect the charity they want to represent, missing children?   NO  What spiteful, ugly people the Anthonys are, seriously it just is mind blowing!   And the Milsteads, felons & frauds that they are sheep that flock together, enough said!

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but didn't George say in one of his interviews that he doesn't think he could ever go down to Suburban Dr. where Caylee was found??

I guess he forgot to add...."unless Spindy tells me I have to"....

George.....how about showing some respect for your murdered grandchild, Caylee!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Justice for Caylee!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: June 02, 2009, 06:55:30 PM »

OK, I am alright now. Whew!

I have been dilligently reading the two depos released today, and was trying to find out what Richardson and Uncer really said. Seems like LKB drug out and fed words to Uncer to get her to say that she thought it was cruel/mean. I never did get to the part that Richardson said he did too or something. All I saw is that he said he thought she had enough. I didn't get to finish his depo and lost my place.... Hail and storm panic here. Sheesh, it took the first 30-50 pages just to get to the meat of it.

Now we have the Millstupids and the Crazy Ants tangling with Lois and her compandre in the middle of the night, dragging Dakota along to boot. I knew the other day that it was the fearsome foursome from Hopespring Drive that cleared the memorial on Suburban. I ranted on how I hoped that it stank when they did it. The state trooper did not do his job if he had Dennis stopped with that light a-goin' and didn't do anything about it. Another LE is probably going to bite the dust. The evil goo just keeps on spreading...... 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1252 on: June 02, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 
  Monkey Devil! Sorry No Rose, I had to laugh at the slumber party comment.

What is up with Lois? That woman is a crazy loon. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 02, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »

OK, I am alright now. Whew!

I have been dilligently reading the two depos released today, and was trying to find out what Richardson and Uncer really said. Seems like LKB drug out and fed words to Uncer to get her to say that she thought it was cruel/mean. I never did get to the part that Richardson said he did too or something. All I saw is that he said he thought she had enough. I didn't get to finish his depo and lost my place.... Hail and storm panic here. Sheesh, it took the first 30-50 pages just to get to the meat of it.

Now we have the Millstupids and the Crazy Ants tangling with Lois and her compandre in the middle of the night, dragging Dakota along to boot. I knew the other day that it was the fearsome foursome from Hopespring Drive that cleared the memorial on Suburban. I ranted on how I hoped that it stank when they did it. The state trooper did not do his job if he had Dennis stopped with that light a-goin' and didn't do anything about it. Another LE is probably going to bite the dust. The evil goo just keeps on spreading...... 

Bozo played a big part in dragging that "cruel" word out of Uncer, but, she did admit it was cruel in the end. I just can't get over why she would let them suck that word out of her. She's been in corrections plenty long enough to know better. Seems she offerred way to much info that she didn't need to speak about as well. I'm disappointed. Seems like LE is it's own worst enemy at this point. This whole cruel thing is really being played up in the media and making LE look bad. Oh how I hate that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: June 02, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 
  Monkey Devil! Sorry No Rose, I had to laugh at the slumber party comment.

What is up with Lois? That woman is a crazy loon. JMO JSM

Can you imagine super-cleanfreak Spindy living with those two slovenly piggish looking Millstupids??? No dam*ed wonder she looked so stressed in court the other day. Looks like the Ants are down to the last people that will associate with them. I wonder how long this ugly coping rooming arrangement will last???? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1255 on: June 02, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well, there the A's going again!  Showing the world what A-holes they are!  I hope this time LE does something about them!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: June 02, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19637161/index.html

video of incident last nite   featuring Lois and Dakota
Thanks chekerd, that is the only video I could get to load on my computer. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

A group Baker Act ?
Lois too. She is just looking for this trouble.
Someone will get hurt and it could be the kiddo.
A group Baker Act sounds good to me.
No Rose, just got home and after reading about crazy Lois and not having time to read the depos that were released, makes me crazy.

Maybe I need the Baker Act. Just to get some sanity. Just kidding any guest that is up there reading.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: June 02, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19637161/index.html

video of incident last nite   featuring Lois and Dakota
Thanks chekerd, that is the only video I could get to load on my computer. JSM

your most welcome - JSM
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1259 on: June 02, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »

What the hell is wrong with that LE officer?? The Ant's and Milsteads have been slamming them and talking about set up, railroading, lying, fabricating evidence, etc. and this officer feels the Ant's have been through enough?? What happened to LE standing together? What happened to upholding the law no matter who is involved and leaving your own personal feelings out of it? If I were chasing someone down with lights flashing, my azz would be in jail now! But no not the Ant's they are at home, giggling and having a BBQ. Thanks LE, this is why Caylee wasn't found last August! Don't do anything to the Ant's down in Florida, apparently they have a free pass to do what they want. JMO 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.