April 26, 2024, 11:21:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240086 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1260 on: June 02, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »

I hate Ohio!!!! It's hailing again.....
Quit cursing God Fanny. Those maters aren't gonna make it til summer.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: June 02, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

if I can stay in the cage how far back do i need to go for thew anthony palooza? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1262 on: June 02, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »

Casey Anthony: Did George, Cindy chase two mourners at high speed?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 2, 2009 4:58:33 PM

Two mourners say George and Cindy Anthony chased them out of the Anthonys' neighborhood last night, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

WESH anchor Jim Payne billed the report as "an exclusive story" and highlighted a photo "that could lead to a criminal complaint against the Anthony family."

The women said they saw Cindy Anthony taking down a memorial cross they had erected to honor Caylee Anthony, WESH's Bob Kealing reported. The women said they put up the cross at a memorial site that was cleaned up last week. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The women "say they were actually chased out of the Anthonys' neighborhood last night at a high rate of speed by George and Cindy Anthony and another couple," Kealing said.

WESH showed a picture -- taken by the women -- of George Anthony in his car at the memorial. The women said they were chased because they took the photo, Kealing said.

The two women were talking to detectives and filling out a complaint, Kealing said outside the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Kealing said he was trying to get a comment from the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-did-george-cindy-chase-two-mourners-at-high-speed.html
LOLOLOL!
I love this comment on Hal's blog.........

Flowers-in-the-attic-George and Windy can't keep a low profile to save their lives, can they? I am lost for any effective verbiage about this one except to say there's more where this came from and we still haven't seen anything yet. Have you no dignity asked the pig?

Posted by: chat lunatique

Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: June 02, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »

there have been some rumors floating around about the milsteads house in foreclosure---a poster on a different forum (lives on hopesprings drive) thinks the milsteads are living with the anthony's--and finds it odd that she NEVER sees lee

i did get her ok to tell that  but she didnt want her name mentioned
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 02, 2009, 07:19:41 PM »

if I can stay in the cage how far back do i need to go for thew anthony palooza? 

About page 59. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1265 on: June 02, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

Shoot,the links to Tammy U and Richard's Baez depos wont work for me....are the PDF's coming up for you all?I just get blank white pages.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 02, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

What the hell is wrong with that LE officer?? The Ant's and Milsteads have been slamming them and talking about set up, railroading, lying, fabricating evidence, etc. and this officer feels the Ant's have been through enough?? What happened to LE standing together? What happened to upholding the law no matter who is involved and leaving your own personal feelings out of it? If I were chasing someone down with lights flashing, my azz would be in jail now! But no not the Ant's they are at home, giggling and having a BBQ. Thanks LE, this is why Caylee wasn't found last August! Don't do anything to the Ant's down in Florida, apparently they have a free pass to do what they want. JMO 

Oh Boo..you are soooo right on!!!  And remember LE didn't want anyone to look.  (supposedly that was an unofficial order)  Wonder if this trouper is Cain's brother.

In a way I am glad it is Lois...maybe she won't drop the charges like the protesters did.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1267 on: June 02, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

Guess who?

Sweet mystery of life, at last Ive found you.......la la la  (sorry Trimm need some doc dumps to keep my mind busy)

Monkey Devil!

He looks like Mr. Tudball................ 

Remember Mrs. Ah-Whig-gins boss on Carol Burnett? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 02, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »

Shoot,the links to Tammy U and Richard's Baez depos wont work for me....are the PDF's coming up for you all?I just get blank white pages.

They come up for me on this link.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19634517/detail.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: June 02, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »

What the hell is wrong with that LE officer?? The Ant's and Milsteads have been slamming them and talking about set up, railroading, lying, fabricating evidence, etc. and this officer feels the Ant's have been through enough?? What happened to LE standing together? What happened to upholding the law no matter who is involved and leaving your own personal feelings out of it? If I were chasing someone down with lights flashing, my azz would be in jail now! But no not the Ant's they are at home, giggling and having a BBQ. Thanks LE, this is why Caylee wasn't found last August! Don't do anything to the Ant's down in Florida, apparently they have a free pass to do what they want. JMO 

I'm starting to remember why I had to take a break from this case. I too am sick and tired with the ants getting away with murder and LE looking like the keystone cops!!

Oh Boo..you are soooo right on!!!  And remember LE didn't want anyone to look.  (supposedly that was an unofficial order)  Wonder if this trouper is Cain's brother.

In a way I am glad it is Lois...maybe she won't drop the charges like the protesters did.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: June 02, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

sorry, I blew that post

I'm starting to remember why I had to take a break from this case. I too am sick and tired with the ants getting away with murder and LE looking like the keystone cops!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1271 on: June 02, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

HAHAHAHA CBB!!!
I can't sit at puter anymore tonight. Did my lawn today and I am tired  I'll leave it on for a while to peek in now and then.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 02, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »

I'm posting as usual, but something weird keeps happening. sorry
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 02, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »

Okay, JSM just got back into the cage. I see the Ants and Fat pigs Milsteads chased Lois and co for putting up a cross and taking a picture.

I only wish it wasn't Lois et al that did this little caper.

JSM said a few days ago if I lived near, I would put a bear or something, if it went missing I would go back and do it again. I even said I would stake out or use CCTV to find out where my memorial went. Turbo was so smart to even say put GPS in the bear. Also if it is true, rosary beads were broken all over the place, then I am really pizzed. It burned my butt when I saw KC wearing those rosary beads as a necklace in her little slore blue dress picture and the one that the lady made for her when Caylee was missing.

That being said, Lois or not, the Anthonys and their Fat Pig house guests have no business whatsoever chasing people down the street.

I wonder what's gonna happen when the $$$ dries up and the Ants lose their house? Will they put up tents on the Suburban Drive property and become squatters?

TIA for the rant. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: June 02, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »

there have been some rumors floating around about the milsteads house in foreclosure---a poster on a different forum (lives on hopesprings drive) thinks the milsteads are living with the anthony's--and finds it odd that she NEVER sees lee

I wonder what the Millstupids did with their cute little sweet talkin' daughter?   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1275 on: June 02, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »

I am so sick of George and Cindy Anthony and their antics. Now the Milsteads moving in?? That makes me laugh! Cindy's perfect white house all befuddled with Cheeto stains, Dennis or Sheri leaving the toilet seat up, drinking straight out of the milk carton. Oh yeah, Lee is now living in his car, you bet your bippy!! The Milsteads will keep up with the steady stream of encouragement to get the Ant's out there front and center. Kinda like the Ant's are their little grinder monkeys (no offense to Grinders in here), begging for money. Too funny Cindy, YOU are the one being used. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: June 02, 2009, 07:30:33 PM »

Thanks for telling me what a HHR is    So the four of them are living together. What are they on a long slumber party, like a bunch of teenagers? What's next TPing the neighbor's trees, throwing eggs at cars, cruising through town and doing Chinese Fire Drills? Waiting for one of them to fall asleep, and then put the person's hand in water to see if they pee their pants. I so hope if they do that, Cindy is the one they play the prank on 
  Monkey Devil! Sorry No Rose, I had to laugh at the slumber party comment.

What is up with Lois? That woman is a crazy loon. JMO JSM

Can you imagine super-cleanfreak Spindy living with those two slovenly piggish looking Millstupids??? No dam*ed wonder she looked so stressed in court the other day. Looks like the Ants are down to the last people that will associate with them. I wonder how long this ugly coping rooming arrangement will last???? 
I can't imagine what it would be like living with that fat pig Milstead in my apartment, much less Cindy in her all white living room. I bet that was the reason for Cindy's breakdown. I hate them all.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1277 on: June 02, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »

HAHAHAHA CBB!!!
I can't sit at puter anymore tonight. Did my lawn today and I am tired  I'll leave it on for a while to peek in now and then.

Sit back and enjoy your trimmed yard, Nut! 

See Ya' later!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1278 on: June 02, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »

I am so sick of George and Cindy Anthony and their antics. Now the Milsteads moving in?? That makes me laugh! Cindy's perfect white house all befuddled with Cheeto stains, Dennis or Sheri leaving the toilet seat up, drinking straight out of the milk carton. Oh yeah, Lee is now living in his car, you bet your bippy!! The Milsteads will keep up with the steady stream of encouragement to get the Ant's out there front and center. Kinda like the Ant's are their little grinder monkeys (no offense to Grinders in here), begging for money. Too funny Cindy, YOU are the one being used. 

You know the A's are stupid enough to let the Milstead's scam them out of their home!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: June 02, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »

Maybe the Milsteads ate Lee for dinner?  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.