April 27, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240175 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »

Thanks 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »

Conway must have sat the two of them down and flat out told them shape up or I'm shipping out. Must have told them also all about Lyons, and that she will do everything in her power to help Casey, even if it means that they will go down in the process. Whatever was told to them, they are scared, and it's about time.

Yes ... it is about time.  Caylee deserved better.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

I just watched that "incident" segment of the hearing, there is a quick slight gulp in the throat & eye bulge from Casey proceeding to wide opened blank stare - usually when one is speaking and does that its an indication of lying/concealing....so what I can glean from that is she knows Bozo is lying for her.  The rest of her reactions range from being emotionally detached with the ability to crack comments, write notes (one can imagine), flirt & laugh despite the conversation being about Caylee's murder to being  full of disdain for her predicament.  The note she passed to Lyons was either asking who was behind her to the right or making a crack about who was behind her to the right side of the aisle judging by the look Lyons takes in that direction & nods yes -- my guess Rev Grund, and Im sure she & her parents were extremely uncomfortable with that presence....its gonna get much worse than that so they better purchase some big girl & boy panties at Target, maybe a case of depends.

Again, I'm confused, the incident comment, what could this possibly mean? That there was an incident and somehow Caylee got in the way and was killed, the incident with Cindy choking Casey, what incident?
sniped

Bozo is dancing around the fact that Caylee was murdered by referring to it as an "incident -- he even at one point reduced it to  as her "disappearance" -- helloooo she isnt nor ever was missing, she was murdered.   He said incident more than once, I do not think it is an accidental comment I think the entire defense team has collectively discussed not saying "murder" strategically, sort of like ignoring the elephant in the room, so to speak -- let's not forget they insist on putting forward that Casey is innocent & last she knew someone took Caylee so in essence they are discussing the case from their client's perspective (lie) that all she knows is to the point Caylee was "taken."  Rolling Eyes  Not only that but because there is no obvious cause of death known such as a gunshot, stabbing, they are going to refuse to call it a murder.   I denoted Casey's split second reaction above & its most definitely there.

As far as Lyons or LKB allowing Bozo to continue, it doesnt matter if these two amazons are for all intensive purposes better lawyers because the bottom line is regardless of logic it is the defendant's call.  The only ways Bozo is leaving is if all of a sudden Casey grows a brain & realizes he's a joke of an attorney or the bar suspends, removes or disbars him for misconduct.   You can by the way Bozo introduced Lyons to the Court - he refused to call her lead attorney but said "newest member."   Outside the court as bullish as Lyons is she reduced her title of lead attorney on paper as being co-counsel on a team.   If anything Bozo will have this beast walking away if he refuses to take her advice & it doesnt seem like Casey would object to that.

I have a few other points of observation on my mind & a few things to denote about Cindy but I'll put that in a separate post after I catch up, I'm 3 pages behind.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »

Thanks Capp, and by one of the looks Casey gave Lyons  the beast will go, and the bozo will stay.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  I just got done catching up--wow, some serious brain action going last night!  Won't be here much today, Belly Dancing Recital at 2 pm--gonna take until then to wedge myself into the "appliance" (ie spanx). 
Had to comment on the Burly addition--(only time I'm going to be mean, I swear.)
She'd better not wear schoolbus yellow, small children might try to board her.
Ok, got it out of my system.  Have a great day.  Keep fighting the good fight.
 Oh, and I do believe that G & C are facing a day of reckoning and the realization has just kicked in.  You know what they say about Karma...
Good Luck with your recital. I hope you don't as nervous as I do on skating competition day. I bet when that new attorney walks back, she has a beeping sound like a forklift. Sorry off topic. Good luck today.  an angelic monkey
Thanks, JSM. I'm off now.  I'm skeered.  I'd rather be here, watching the wheels on the bus go round and round....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  I just got done catching up--wow, some serious brain action going last night!  Won't be here much today, Belly Dancing Recital at 2 pm--gonna take until then to wedge myself into the "appliance" (ie spanx). 
Had to comment on the Burly addition--(only time I'm going to be mean, I swear.)
She'd better not wear schoolbus yellow, small children might try to board her.
Ok, got it out of my system.  Have a great day.  Keep fighting the good fight.
 Oh, and I do believe that G & C are facing a day of reckoning and the realization has just kicked in.  You know what they say about Karma...
Good luck on your recital  an angelic monkey  Let's hope the women stick to black and brown
Thanks, No Rose.  Here I go...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

One of the things about Linda, is the more one criticizes her clothing, shoes and jewelry on the forums, the more crazy the outfits become. I noticed that during Phil Spector's first trial when I was posting on IS board. She's a piece of work. I'm wondering how Linda and Andrea are going to get along? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!  We are finishing up the posters for Adji tonight, so if there is anything you would like me to put on it for you please do not forget to leave your messages and wishes in his thread here.  Thanks to everyone’s sweet words we are up to 3 posters, I have a few blanks left, so feel free to chime in!!  Thanks again!!  I will post pictures once this is all completed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.new#new

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd like to witness from a distance ..  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! They have been forwarned at my job, I will take my vacation during this trial. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »

Hello all! Hope everyone is having a great saturday! Smile I have  been looking at old interviews and news clips and i ran across this one...interesting..maybe there is more reason Bozo dont want the tape to be released than 'cruel to Casey' ....Does anyone remember when the Judge filed his claim with the  bar against Bozo? Hmm wonder IF he is on that tape and its something he doesnt want the public to see??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uji2s7R8wK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uji2s7R8wK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Live each day as if it were your last!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »

Thank you so very much for your help, CBB and JSM, I appreciate you kindness. You are both two extraordinary Monkeys!
Aww, that's sweet sweet morgan. CBB gets the credit, she knows how to post a link.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!  We are finishing up the posters for Adji tonight, so if there is anything you would like me to put on it for you please do not forget to leave your messages and wishes in his thread here.  Thanks to everyone’s sweet words we are up to 3 posters, I have a few blanks left, so feel free to chime in!!  Thanks again!!  I will post pictures once this is all completed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.new#new

Thanks, will be looking forward to the pictures  an angelic monkey
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »

Hello all! Hope everyone is having a great saturday! Smile I have  been looking at old interviews and news clips and i ran across this one...interesting..maybe there is more reason Bozo dont want the tape to be released than 'cruel to Casey' ....Does anyone remember when the Judge filed his claim with the  bar against Bozo? Hmm wonder IF he is on that tape and its something he doesnt want the public to see??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uji2s7R8wK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uji2s7R8wK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha sorry mods! i messed that 1 up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uji2s7R8wK8

Live each day as if it were your last!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »

I think that may be the case 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »

JSM...I don't think the Ant's were offered ammunity. They asked for it and they didn't get it that I know of. 

When that Lyons woman came busting in with Bozo I almost cracked up. My grandmother had a sister about her size that smoked cigars.  After the funeral one of my aunts and myself were in the kitchen and she came in the door with this big black dress and a pill box hat with a black veil down to her nose and a big old cigar in her mouth. We had to go in the woods we were laughing so hard.
  I can't picture the pill box hat on Lyons, but I sure can picture a cigar hanging out of her big mouth 

I have been here albeit lurking. We have just finished hanging the last of the patio lights outside. We have so many we are going to look like a red-neck bar on a Saturday night. All that is missing is the Budweiser sign!   Monkey Devil!

Good luck, Monk on the belly dancing! I would be afraid of getting mine going. It would probably knock me down!!!

Much interesting stuff today on the thread. I am going to read the links after I get settled down again. Thanks, smart monkeys.

We would never have Skype either if it weren't for my son. It is very simple to download, however. You can even use a web cam if you want to see the other person. I notice they are using it a lot on some of the news channels, especially Fox News Net. Really clear pics too!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

Thanks JSM, I just wondered, it doesn't seem ethical, but who knows?

Subdivision (i) proscribes exploitation of the client and the lawyer-client relationship by means of commencement of sexual conduct. The lawyer-client relationship is grounded on mutual trust. A sexual relationship that exploits that trust compromises the lawyer-client relationship. A sexual relationship between a lawyer and a client that exists before commencement of the lawyer-client relationship does not violate this subdivision if the lawyer and client continue to engage in sexual conduct during the legal representation. For purposes of this subdivision, client means an individual, not a corporate or other non-personal entity, and lawyer refers only to the lawyer(s) engaged in the legal representation and not other members of the law firm.

It appears to be a violation if it exploits the lawyer client client relationship. In other words I guess it's up for debate and depends on if the client feels she was used afterwards.

http://ablelegalforms.com/flalawyerethics484.html
Thank-you, I doubt if Casey will feel used.
Yeah I doubt it too. She is the user, not the usee (if that is a word).

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »

I suspect CinCin's capacity for melo-dramatic theatrics will rival Ms. Lyon's during her time on the stand.  Between CinCin, George & Ms. Lyon, the air should be electric. All others should go to court wearing football helmets. lol  It's going to be interesting.
Electric is putting it mildly. Nuclear explosion is what comes to my mind. I wouldn't want to be in the courtroom when that woman goes after Cindy.

I'd like to witness from a distance ..  Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! They have been forwarned at my job, I will take my vacation during this trial. 

Good plan.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »

Thanks JSM, I just wondered, it doesn't seem ethical, but who knows?

Subdivision (i) proscribes exploitation of the client and the lawyer-client relationship by means of commencement of sexual conduct. The lawyer-client relationship is grounded on mutual trust. A sexual relationship that exploits that trust compromises the lawyer-client relationship. A sexual relationship between a lawyer and a client that exists before commencement of the lawyer-client relationship does not violate this subdivision if the lawyer and client continue to engage in sexual conduct during the legal representation. For purposes of this subdivision, client means an individual, not a corporate or other non-personal entity, and lawyer refers only to the lawyer(s) engaged in the legal representation and not other members of the law firm.

It appears to be a violation if it exploits the lawyer client client relationship. In other words I guess it's up for debate and depends on if the client feels she was used afterwards.

http://ablelegalforms.com/flalawyerethics484.html
Thanks N2W, so if there was a relationship prior to him becoming her attorney, there is no impropriety? Interesting. I know there was talk earlier about how KC found Baez and some monkeys thought she knew him before this started. If that is true, he can't get in trouble. That's the way I am reading it. JSM is not so smart when it comes to legal mumble jumble.  Monkey Devil!

You're not the only one that has trouble interpreting legal mumbo jumbo. As far as starting a sexual relationship after the lawyer is retained is not clear to me. I know the atty can't trade his legal services for sex and he can be sanctioned for that. And I think it would be depend on the client making a complaint against the atty because how can you prove they are having sex if the client doesn't admit it? I'm not making much sense but unless two people admit to it, its hard to prove they are involved in sexual relations.
That makes sense he can't trade sex for services, that would be prostitution. I guess it would be pretty hard to prove unless the client admitted to it. Thank N2W

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

Thanks Capp, and by one of the looks Casey gave Lyons  the beast will go, and the bozo will stay.

The BEAST!!!! That fits perfectly.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2009, 01:02:51 PM »

Thank you so very much for your help, CBB and JSM, I appreciate you kindness. You are both two extraordinary Monkeys!
Aww, that's sweet sweet morgan. CBB gets the credit, she knows how to post a link.  an angelic monkey
JSM, yes, CBB did give the actual link but your directions were equally effective.  Don't you dare sell yourself short.  I stand by my statement that you are both extraordinary Monkeys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.