April 27, 2024, 04:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240178 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: June 02, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »

Just when you think the Anthonys cannot possibly get any more disgusting....... 
I really thought they had calmed down, but I guess that was no fun for them. I just don't get the point of getting rid of a cross 
I don't get it either No Rose...but Sindy has proven over and over that she has total disdain for any publice memorial for Caylee.

Throwing things out that were left at the house.
Removing the things at J Blanchard Park.
Getting Lee to remove things left at their home after Caylee was found.
Removing and 'donating' the memorial items left in the beginning on Surburban.
Removing them one more time the next day.
The mass removal recently and denying it.

Now they are making midnight runs every night busting things up and removing it.
It is like they want to remove every trace of Caylee...especially any showing of love for her.  I can't even fathom what goes on in her despicable head.

They are really evil people IMO
Really evil people indeed.  Cindy not only busted up the first cross, the one placed on their yard on Dec. 11 and yanked up by Lee, but she busted it up WITH A BASEBALL BAT, all the while screaming, "F*** YOU, YURI MELICH!  F*** YOU, JOHN ALLEN!" etc.

Poor Caylee's body (her remains) had been found at last.  And here was Caylee's grandmother, furiously cursing the people who had worked around the clock, giving of themselves and seeking the truth, who had been so patient with Cindy and George and all of their lying ways, who were dedicated to holding accountable whoever had harmed Caylee, trying so hard to find her little body... This despicable grandmother was cursing the very people she should have been on her knees thanking with tears of gratitude in her eyes -- and viciously destroying a cross while she was at it.  Right next to Caylee's beloved playhouse in the back yard. 
Really evil people, yes indeed. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 02, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »

Tune in to DANA PRETZER now!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: June 02, 2009, 08:59:35 PM »

Wonder what the Motley Crew has planned for this evening 
Gonna go out and paper Yuri's house maybe?  Or maybe egg Kathi B's car?  Ring John Morgan's doorbell and run like crazy?

What morons!  Acting like bad*ss high school punks.  For shame.

That's exactly what they are acting like, middle aged people going crazy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: June 02, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Well, this sure took the deposition news today off the radar!!

PS   I'm glad I reevaluated my first impression of what was cited by Bozo - these depositions are NOT that damning as the defense is claiming Uncer & Richardson's comments to be...not by a long shot.   Again, on privacy or medical records, I still say they fail - her rights were not infringed upon.  Im too tired too expound on anything to deep tonight & much too aggravated.

I totally agree with you. Any damage that might have been done has been totally negated by the Romper Room Kid's antics. The depos proved to me that they did not "infringe" on Casey's medical privacy and when asked and prodded the jail personnel said they thought it was cruel/mean & maybe unnecessary. But I am sure that every day they are required to do things with and to inmates that they find distateful and they would rather not do. But jail is a mean place, both for the inmates and the jailers. That doesn't make it illegal and that they did what was required. That's their job everyday when they walk through those locked doors. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: June 02, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Gonna go out and paper Yuri's house maybe?  Or maybe egg Kathi B's car?  Ring John Morgan's doorbell and run like crazy?

des--would you mind if i shared your quote on my other forum?
Of course not, feel free!

Desi
(btw, I do prefer the nickname "Desi" to prevent confusion with a previous poster here who was called "Des")

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: June 02, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

PS   I'm glad I reevaluated my first impression of what was cited by Bozo - these depositions are NOT that damning as the defense is claiming Uncer & Richardson's comments to be...not by a long shot.   Again, on privacy or medical records, I still say they fail - her rights were not infringed upon.  Im too tired too expound on anything to deep tonight & much too aggravated.

I haven't got to read the depositions yet,but all this other stuff going on is for sheer distraction I promise you.
Must be some bad stuff coming.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: June 02, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »

Hold up, you mean to tell me that there is no LE  or  FBI surveillance up in that neighborhood - especially with everything that has gone on the past year - street to entry of school... mmmmm maybe?

I do remember at one time during the protestors reign, there was a LE surveilance camera put up across the street from the Hopelesspring Home. I wonder if it is still activated....
I knew it, I thought I was going crazy, let's hope that it is still there 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: June 02, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »

Chili and cornbread? IDK. Eww, bad thought of Milstead eating Chili and sitting on my couch.  Monkey Devil!
That man makes my skin crawl 
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: June 02, 2009, 09:03:16 PM »

Desi
(btw, I do prefer the nickname "Desi" to prevent confusion with a previous poster here who was called "Des")

ok  and thanks Desi!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: June 02, 2009, 09:03:29 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!  I want to hear the Mark Williams segment on the Caylee case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 02, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »

Well, I certainly wouldn't put flaming poop bags past them. But now that this is out, people are going to watch. Someone with a night vision camera is going to do a set up. It may take a few days but the Ant's will return! I hope they get great pictures!!!

OK I'm off to bed. This was awesome, the Ant's just can't behave themselves!! 
Have a good night  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:18 PM »

Yes, thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »

Desi

I think I called you that sometime in the past few days.I'm sorry.
There is no comparison.....Desi ,you are one of a kind.     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »

I haven't got to read the depositions yet,but all this other stuff going on is for sheer distraction I promise you.
Must be some bad stuff coming.   

Yea, why else would they be acting again to this degree, especially with the "angel of death row" on their side ::insert sarcasm here::   There will be plenty of snit to hit the fan!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 02, 2009, 09:08:21 PM »

Hold up, you mean to tell me that there is no LE  or  FBI surveillance up in that neighborhood - especially with everything that has gone on the past year - street to entry of school... mmmmm maybe?

I do remember at one time during the protestors reign, there was a LE surveilance camera put up across the street from the Hopelesspring Home. I wonder if it is still activated....
I knew it, I thought I was going crazy, let's hope that it is still there 

Yea, they did have one up right in front of the Anthony house, across the street and a tad to the left facing their home.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: June 02, 2009, 09:08:46 PM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1416 on: June 02, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

messed up that quote   sorry

No Rose   try this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B87gYlb46k4
Thank-you. Well, one thing for sure, that is George in the car. I bet he is fuming that the ladies snapped a pic 
No Rose, I am behind, but I just wonder why he had his window rolled down and no other window was down? My hinky meter is slowy moving up a notch on this picture. JMO JSM

Because he was probably yelling out of it...just saying    The picture  can be determined when it was taken by time stamp & just how LE did with the pictures & video of Caylee visiting her great pa-pa
Yeah I thought of him yelling after I posted my question Cappy, 

Just another dumb question from JSM.  Thanks for the answer.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: June 02, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »

Yes, thanks.
Mark Wms is talking about Milstead's criminal past...
"Kathi Belich from channel 9 here in Orlando just ripped them a new one" back in the fall...
Love it!

Now he's discussing the ZG imaginanny story... and the hearing of the 28th.  Very good so far, thanks again Klaas

Now talking about Brad Conway.... 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: June 02, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

That's exactly what they are acting like, middle aged people going crazy.

Middle Age Crazy, Jerry Lee Lewis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0o0QO2riY

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: June 02, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »

messed up that quote   sorry

No Rose   try this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B87gYlb46k4
Thank-you. Well, one thing for sure, that is George in the car. I bet he is fuming that the ladies snapped a pic 
No Rose, I am behind, but I just wonder why he had his window rolled down and no other window was down? My hinky meter is slowy moving up a notch on this picture. JMO JSM

Because he was probably yelling out of it...just saying    The picture  can be determined when it was taken by time stamp & just how LE did with the pictures & video of Caylee visiting her great pa-pa
Yeah I thought of him yelling after I posted my question Cappy, 

Just another dumb question from JSM.  Thanks for the answer.  an angelic monkey

There is no such thing as a stupid question JSM, stupid is not asking questions to get answers or obtain knowledge

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.