April 27, 2024, 03:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240157 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: June 02, 2009, 09:14:25 PM »

<snip>
(btw, I do prefer the nickname "Desi" to prevent confusion with a previous poster here who was called "Des")
I think I called you that sometime in the past few days.I'm sorry.
There is no comparison.....Desi ,you are one of a kind.     an angelic monkey
NP!  Right back atcha, O Great Tink of the Links!

(still listening to Dana)
Mark Williams:  The Anthonys "Save Me" Tour... 

"Todd Black" threatened to sue Mark Williams!!!?  Whoa.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: June 02, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »

I wonder what Cindy did with all of Caylee's belongings?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: June 02, 2009, 09:17:15 PM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   

She should be ashamed of herself,but she continues on because nobody has done one thing to stop her.
If they don't want to see what's at the end of the street then they should keep their azzes at home.They never had trouble staying at home before.......when everyone was looking for Caylee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: June 02, 2009, 09:19:50 PM »

Tune in to DANA PRETZER now!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Mark Williams:

Lee "got his knickers in a twist" when he found out about the Tony Lazarro/LE set-up...
"He's a 26-year-old hothead who doesn't know much about the world."
"He's taken a backseat... I think his lawyer told him... keep under the radar."

Mark spoke very highly of OCSO individuals, including the public relations officers and Yuri Melich...

(still listening; posting a few tidbits in case some can't listen and might be interested)

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: June 02, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »

<snip>
(btw, I do prefer the nickname "Desi" to prevent confusion with a previous poster here who was called "Des")
I think I called you that sometime in the past few days.I'm sorry.
There is no comparison.....Desi ,you are one of a kind.     an angelic monkey
NP!  Right back atcha, O Great Tink of the Links!

(still listening to Dana)

DESI

so nice to see you!! I have to weigh in on that one. Rozzie Franco was the brave soul who published my team's work first, exposing Todd Black. I mention that, because although I am a fan of Mark Williams. He was given the piece as well, and Rozzie was the ONLY journalist to post it because of threats to lawsuits. That btw, was AFTER she was threatened. Since then, well we know the history. I just wanted to say monkeys unite. Your work makes a difference and if your PRESENTING TRUE FACTS you can't get sued, and that phony GilTod is a prime example. Heard from him lately? You will, in Baez Grievance Hearing in front of the Florida Bar!!

Monkey Love
Blink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1425 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   
Fanny, I would like to know about Cindy and the crosses too. I don't remember where I heard it, but Cindy was beating the h*ll out of a cross in her back yard cursing Yuri, etc. I am not the perfect person by no means, but one thing JSM would never do is beat up a cross/crucifix, wear rosary beads as a fashion accessory. Unfortunately there is one thing I have been guilty of and it is cursing the good Lord, broke my toe the next day. You got a black eye. I hope to God Cindy's Mom doesn't hear about the cross breaking. She seems like a good woman and it would break my heart if she knew what her daughter and company were up to. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »

Mark Williams:

Lee "got his knickers in a twist" when he found out about the Tony Lazarro/LE set-up...

Mark spoke very highly of OCSO individuals, including the public relations officers and Yuri Melich...

(still listening; posting a few tidbits in case some can't listen and might be interested)

Thanks Desi. I usually listen later.  I like you doing the live updates.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: June 02, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »

Me too.
Well,it was quiet for a couple of days,huh?
The Anthonys are up to no good.I just know Cindy will do something else with this vigil coming up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: June 02, 2009, 09:24:43 PM »

She should be ashamed of herself,but she continues on because nobody has done one thing to stop her.
If they don't want to see what's at the end of the street then they should keep their azzes at home.They never had trouble staying at home before.......when everyone was looking for Caylee.   

Poor Fanny, got zapped, but learned her lesson about shaking her fist at the almighty!  Cindy doesn't seem to be getting it.

Trimm, what a sharp observation. 
"They never had trouble staying at home before.....when everyone was looking for Caylee." 

Caylee discussion is over now, on the Dana show.  It was really good.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: June 02, 2009, 09:26:03 PM »

messed up that quote   sorry

No Rose   try this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B87gYlb46k4
Thank-you. Well, one thing for sure, that is George in the car. I bet he is fuming that the ladies snapped a pic 
No Rose, I am behind, but I just wonder why he had his window rolled down and no other window was down? My hinky meter is slowy moving up a notch on this picture. JMO JSM

Because he was probably yelling out of it...just saying    The picture  can be determined when it was taken by time stamp & just how LE did with the pictures & video of Caylee visiting her great pa-pa
Yeah I thought of him yelling after I posted my question Cappy, 

Just another dumb question from JSM.  Thanks for the answer.  an angelic monkey

There is no such thing as a stupid question JSM, stupid is not asking questions to get answers or obtain knowledge
Sorry Cappy.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 02, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »

I hope Dennis and Sherry are not sleeping in poor Caylee's room.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 02, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

Fanny, I would like to know about Cindy and the crosses too. I don't remember where I heard it, but Cindy was beating the h*ll out of a cross in her back yard cursing Yuri, etc. I am not the perfect person by no means, but one thing JSM would never do is beat up a cross/crucifix, wear rosary beads as a fashion accessory. Unfortunately there is one thing I have been guilty of and it is cursing the good Lord, broke my toe the next day. You got a black eye. I hope to God Cindy's Mom doesn't hear about the cross breaking. She seems like a good woman and it would break my heart if she knew what her daughter and company were up to. JMO JSM

I really feel bad for Mrs. Plesea.Bless her heart.   
You can't continue with this kind of behavior.If you don't slow down,God will do it for you.
A whisper in her ear,or a tap on her shoulder isn't gonna do the trick.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 02, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »

My computer won't let me listen to Dana anymore. I will listen tomorrow at work. I'm gonna take Josef outside.

Sorry Boo and all Monkeys I missed that were going to bed. Night night to the monkey bunkeys. JSM  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »

I hope Dennis and Sherry are not sleeping in poor Caylee's room.

I wonder how long they have been staying there?

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:30 PM »

Sleep well JSM, tonight Im actually not too far behind you

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: June 02, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
DESI
so nice to see you!! I have to weigh in on that one. Rozzie Franco was the brave soul who published my team's work first, exposing Todd Black. I mention that, because although I am a fan of Mark Williams. He was given the piece as well, and Rozzie was the ONLY journalist to post it because of threats to lawsuits. That btw, was AFTER she was threatened. Since then, well we know the history. I just wanted to say monkeys unite. Your work makes a difference and if your PRESENTING TRUE FACTS you can't get sued, and that phony GilTod is a prime example. Heard from him lately? You will, in Baez Grievance Hearing in front of the Florida Bar!!
Monkey Love
Blink
Thanks, Blinkster, for explaining the situation as it was back then.  What a loser.  ("GilTod".)  You did an awesome job, and I LOVE your quote above.  (I made it red.)
Keep up the work, Blink, we're proud of you. 
Desi

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 02, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »

She did that when someone left it on the lawn after Caylee's remains were found. Lee took it down and Spindy took it in the back yard and beat it with a baseball bat, all the while cursing the very people that were down in the muck picking up the pieces and tried to find Caylee when the Anthony's were lying and not even looking. Lightning should have got her right then! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1437 on: June 02, 2009, 09:31:44 PM »

Mark Williams:

Thanks, a hot head like mommy and daddy 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: June 02, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »

My computer won't let me listen to Dana anymore. I will listen tomorrow at work. I'm gonna take Josef outside.
Sorry Boo and all Monkeys I missed that were going to bed. Night night to the monkey bunkeys. JSM  an angelic monkey
Goodnight to Cece, Boo, JSM, and all Monkeys headed out for the night.  God bless and sleep well.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 02, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »

I really feel bad for Mrs. Plesea.Bless her heart.   
You can't continue with this kind of behavior.If you don't slow down,God will do it for you.
A whisper in her ear,or a tap on her shoulder isn't gonna do the trick.
A whisper or tap on the shoulder isn't going to do it for Cindy. A big fat Andrea Lyons I think will be her reckoning call. Cindy is going down and she knows it. JMO JSM Hugs to Digger.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.