April 27, 2024, 02:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240134 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1460 on: June 02, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »

I just better not see any pics of the four of them sunbathing on their fishing boat. Dennis reminds me of the type that would be lingering around in back alleys wearing nothing but a raincoat 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: June 02, 2009, 10:12:06 PM »

How would you like to wake up to this puss every morning??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: June 02, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

I find it hard to believe that Cindy would allow him to live in her home.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: June 02, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »

Tune in to DANA PRETZER now!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Mark Williams:

Lee "got his knickers in a twist" when he found out about the Tony Lazarro/LE set-up...
"He's a 26-year-old hothead who doesn't know much about the world."
"He's taken a backseat... I think his lawyer told him... keep under the radar."

Mark spoke very highly of OCSO individuals, including the public relations officers and Yuri Melich...

(still listening; posting a few tidbits in case some can't listen and might be interested)

Thanks for this, for some reason a box came up and said that my system didn't support these files.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 02, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »

Tune in to DANA PRETZER now!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Mark Williams:

Lee "got his knickers in a twist" when he found out about the Tony Lazarro/LE set-up...
"He's a 26-year-old hothead who doesn't know much about the world."
"He's taken a backseat... I think his lawyer told him... keep under the radar."

Mark spoke very highly of OCSO individuals, including the public relations officers and Yuri Melich...

(still listening; posting a few tidbits in case some can't listen and might be interested)

Thanks for this, for some reason a box came up and said that my system didn't support these files.

Sometimes I get that when I have listened to other videos.  Maybe the player doesn't shut down.  I just reboot and then it works.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: June 02, 2009, 10:20:02 PM »

Thank you, Bluesy Gram...I should remember, "If Evil's afoot, it's time to Reboot"  (or something like that--I just made that up.  Can you tell I'm not computer savvy?)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 02, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »

I'm wiped out.  Must go to sleep now so I can wake up to new outrages performed by the Anthonys.  Have a lovely evening, all you gorgeous primates.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: June 02, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

I'm wiped out.  Must go to sleep now so I can wake up to new outrages performed by the Anthonys.  Have a lovely evening, all you gorgeous primates.
Have a good night, I'm going too, the Anthonys have worn me out today.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 02, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

eek gads...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: June 02, 2009, 10:34:52 PM »

I just better not see any pics of the four of them sunbathing on their fishing boat. Dennis reminds me of the type that would be lingering around in back alleys wearing nothing but a raincoat 

With his little light going blep,blep,blep!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: June 02, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: June 02, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

Have a good night, I'm going too, the Anthonys have worn me out today.

Sorry, I was not ignoring you all, but my son just got home from his nite class and had some things to tell me.

Nite Monk and Norose. It was a wearing day!  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1472 on: June 02, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest. Been gone most of today and just getting caught up.

I am going to throw my two cents worth in on the latest escapades of the Ant's and Milsteads....in regards to the memorial. And before I start I am in no way condoning the Anthony's taking the memorial down. It is not on their property and it is posted "No Trespassing" That should include the Ant's and Mils.
But with all the stuffed animals that have been brought to the site....just think how many hungry kids that money could have fed. Instead of the animals and flowers left in the woods, why not donate that money to a worthy cause in Caylee's name, and no not the KFN or The Cma Foundation. I went out and bought a beautiful rose bush and planted it in my yard in Memory of Caylee and bought a little bench with a small girl sitting on it. That bush is loaded with buds and blooms today. The roses bloom as a pretty orange color the turn to a lovely yellow and pink. I also have 4 hummingbird feeders in close proximity and get so much enjoyment watching them frolic around the rose bush. I am sure Caylee is giggling watching them play. Caylee is not there in the woods and her spirit never was ...just her shell. She is safe in the Arms of Jesus.
     I think Lois is just trying to stir up more trouble to get attention and shame on her for dragging a child into the mess. It is just feedin the Ant's frenzy. They will do anything to get their ugly faces in the media. Anything to take the focus off Casey. I think if everyone would just ignore them maybe they would shut the door and keep their mouths shut. Hey I can dream.

I will get a pic of the rose bush and litle girl and post it tomorrow.
Caylee I hope you can see all the hummybirds playing. God Bless you Darling.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: June 02, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   
Fanny, I would like to know about Cindy and the crosses too. I don't remember where I heard it, but Cindy was beating the h*ll out of a cross in her back yard cursing Yuri, etc. I am not the perfect person by no means, but one thing JSM would never do is beat up a cross/crucifix, wear rosary beads as a fashion accessory. Unfortunately there is one thing I have been guilty of and it is cursing the good Lord, broke my toe the next day. You got a black eye. I hope to God Cindy's Mom doesn't hear about the cross breaking. She seems like a good woman and it would break my heart if she knew what her daughter and company were up to. JMO JSM

JSM... I believe we heard about Cindy beating up the cross in the back yard and cussing from the detective that was helping out...not Dominic...the other one (dark curly hair).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: June 02, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest. Been gone most of today and just getting caught up.

I am going to throw my two cents worth in on the latest escapades of the Ant's and Milsteads....in regards to the memorial. And before I start I am in no way condoning the Anthony's taking the memorial down. It is not on their property and it is posted "No Trespassing" That should include the Ant's and Mils.
But with all the stuffed animals that have been brought to the site....just think how many hungry kids that money could have fed. Instead of the animals and flowers left in the woods, why not donate that money to a worthy cause in Caylee's name, and no not the KFN or The Cma Foundation. I went out and bought a beautiful rose bush and planted it in my yard in Memory of Caylee and bought a little bench with a small girl sitting on it. That bush is loaded with buds and blooms today. The roses bloom as a pretty orange color the turn to a lovely yellow and pink. I also have 4 hummingbird feeders in close proximity and get so much enjoyment watching them frolic around the rose bush. I am sure Caylee is giggling watching them play. Caylee is not there in the woods and her spirit never was ...just her shell. She is safe in the Arms of Jesus.
     I think Lois is just trying to stir up more trouble to get attention and shame on her for dragging a child into the mess. It is just feedin the Ant's frenzy. They will do anything to get their ugly faces in the media. Anything to take the focus off Casey. I think if everyone would just ignore them maybe they would shut the door and keep their mouths shut. Hey I can dream.

That's sounds beautiful Darla.  Can't wait to see the picture.  I love roses...used to have like 20 bushes.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: June 02, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »

Hi Darla. Caught me just before my heading to the bunkey myself. That is a beautiful idea about the rose bush and little girl. I know you get a lot of pleasure and satisfaction out of all of it.   an angelic monkey

I think so many people left things at the site because they just didn't know exactly what to do with their pent up anguish over what had happened to Caylee. They wanted something tangible at the site because the Anthonys did so little to even acknowledge her.

Many people had donated to TES and the searchers, but knowing the Ants track record, were afraid to donate to anything with Caylee's name on it. That is really shameful too. I will admit to donating and would have probably been one of those people that left a momento at the site, had I been there. I know there are other places to donate for other missing and murdered people. But it was kind of like when Princess Di was killed, and so many people wanted to do SOMETHING directly for her. She didn't need all those flowers either, but it was touching at the same time.

That memorial touched my soul. Caylee probably already has every stuff toy and trinkets know to man. Therein lies the problem. She had everything that money could buy, except what she really needed. People tried to tell her she was loved by every item that was left there. JMO   an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: June 02, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »

where i'm from that's sssooo gonna' put you in jail....about 10 years ago we had this happen' guy dubbed the blue light rapist....guess what he did.  i have a feeling that the state of fl doesn't like it much either.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 02, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   
Fanny, I would like to know about Cindy and the crosses too. I don't remember where I heard it, but Cindy was beating the h*ll out of a cross in her back yard cursing Yuri, etc. I am not the perfect person by no means, but one thing JSM would never do is beat up a cross/crucifix, wear rosary beads as a fashion accessory. Unfortunately there is one thing I have been guilty of and it is cursing the good Lord, broke my toe the next day. You got a black eye. I hope to God Cindy's Mom doesn't hear about the cross breaking. She seems like a good woman and it would break my heart if she knew what her daughter and company were up to. JMO JSM

JSM... I believe we heard about Cindy beating up the cross in the back yard and cussing from the detective that was helping out...not Dominic...the other one (dark curly hair).

That was James Hoover. We haven't heard all from D Casey. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: June 02, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

where i'm from that's sssooo gonna' put you in jail....about 10 years ago we had this happen' guy dubbed the blue light rapist....guess what he did.  i have a feeling that the state of fl doesn't like it much either.

I am really curious about why the State Trooper did nothing, and took up for the Ants saying something to the effect of "haven't they been through enough?" Using a flashing light that looks like a police light will get you locked up big time in most any state. Around here, volunteer firemen have flashing red lights on their personal vehicles when they are going to a fire. I wonder what kind of light Dennis had. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1479 on: June 02, 2009, 11:08:31 PM »

I understand why people did it Fanny and I thought it was touching...but why cause a big stink about it 6 months later?Lois is just trying to get attention and get a stir out of Cindy.... now Joy is talking about taking signs out there.
It has just been beaten to death on the news. I guess I am just the type that picks my battles. Fighting late night battles with her sorry grandparents is just not my idea of honoring Caylee's memory. But that is just MOO.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.