April 27, 2024, 02:15:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240136 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: June 02, 2009, 11:09:04 PM »

I mean to clarify that I donated to TES and food for the searchers. 

Been a very hecic afternoon and night.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: June 02, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »

Sorry to keep posting from Caylees' MySpace, but I just don't understand why the need to make it known that the vigil scheduled for June 16 th, is in no way, associated with the family or being held by the family. And when they update their information, they only say that "other people" who aided in independent searches are heading the vigil. Why not say their name? 

Orlando, Florida – It was announced on Wesh2 News earlier this week that a vigil for Caylee Marie Anthony is planned for June 16th at Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida.  After numerous mentions on blogs, websites, in the media, and through e-mails the assumptions that this endeavor was being organized by National Vigil For Hope, the Anthony family, and Kid Finders began to escalate through the public domains.

For the record, none of those mentioned above are associated with any plans for a vigil for Caylee Anthony or any other families at this time.  Michelle Bart, the national chairperson of National Vigil For Hope had requested that any media outlets that would be covering the plans for the vigil if they could not indicate the “organizers” of the event to at least make it known of those that aren’t involved so that public perception would not be fabricating any information to their audience.

UPDATE: It has become known that other people who aided independent searches for Anthony in 2008 are the sources heading up the plans for the vigil. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

I just better not see any pics of the four of them sunbathing on their fishing boat. Dennis reminds me of the type that would be lingering around in back alleys wearing nothing but a raincoat 

With his little light going blep,blep,blep!!! 
where i'm from that's sssooo gonna' put you in jail....about 10 years ago we had this happen' guy dubbed the blue light rapist....guess what he did.  i have a feeling that the state of fl doesn't like it much either.

I am really curious about why the State Trooper did nothing, and took up for the Ants saying something to the effect of "haven't they been through enough?" Using a flashing light that looks like a police light will get you locked up big time in most any state. Around here, volunteer firemen have flashing red lights on their personal vehicles when they are going to a fire. I wonder what kind of light Dennis had.  ::MonkeyRoll::sorry to make boxes...maybe it was yellow like a wrecker truck?  red or blue will will be the downfall of you.  sorry, i just wanted it to rhyme.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: June 02, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

I understand why people did it Fanny and I thought it was touching...but why cause a big stink about it 6 months later?Lois is just trying to get attention and get a stir out of Cindy.... now Joy is talking about taking signs out there.
It has just been beaten to death on the news. I guess I am just the type that picks my battles. Fighting late night battles with her sorry grandparents is just not my idea of honoring Caylee's memory. But that is just MOO.
i get what your gettin' at, but on the other hand its kind of suspect to have a flashing light one your ride if you are not either a: tow truck, b: firefighter c: le or even d:coroner.  i'm not a lois fan but neither and i a fan of g&c or any person who pretends to be a public servant, but is not.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: June 02, 2009, 11:27:35 PM »

sorry FannyMay..i somehow got in your box...jeez, that could almost sound dirty.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: June 02, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »

I understand why people did it Fanny and I thought it was touching...but why cause a big stink about it 6 months later?Lois is just trying to get attention and get a stir out of Cindy.... now Joy is talking about taking signs out there.
It has just been beaten to death on the news. I guess I am just the type that picks my battles. Fighting late night battles with her sorry grandparents is just not my idea of honoring Caylee's memory. But that is just MOO.

The Anthony's don't even have to go to Suburban Drive going in and out. They would have to make a special trip to even go past. They could go out anther way and never be close to the site. So why did they destroy it, or have someone else destroy it?? They think they own everything about Caylee. Every nice thing has been either destroyed and ignored by them. It seems they just want the problem of the murder of their grandchild to disappear, just like Caylee did. Not even a proper funeral, and a joke for a Memorial Servie.

I hate that Lois and Dakota were involved in this. They shouldn't be skulking around in the middle of the night either. But if I had made several crosses for the site and they kept being taken down, I might have done the same thing they did. I would want to know who was doing it. The Anthony's taking these crosses were outright stealing and wrong. Why do they not want to have any reminders or condolences for Caylee, doesn't make any sense to me.

The Ants are their own worse enenies. They have not done one thing that is classy or proper or right since the beginning.   JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 02, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

sorry FannyMay..i somehow got in your box...jeez, that could almost sound dirty.

No worry, mammcrazy30. It happens to all of us. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 02, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »

Sorry to keep posting from Caylees' MySpace, but I just don't understand why the need to make it known that the vigil scheduled for June 16 th, is in no way, associated with the family or being held by the family. And when they update their information, they only say that "other people" who aided in independent searches are heading the vigil. Why not say their name? 

Orlando, Florida – It was announced on Wesh2 News earlier this week that a vigil for Caylee Marie Anthony is planned for June 16th at Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida.  After numerous mentions on blogs, websites, in the media, and through e-mails the assumptions that this endeavor was being organized by National Vigil For Hope, the Anthony family, and Kid Finders began to escalate through the public domains.

For the record, none of those mentioned above are associated with any plans for a vigil for Caylee Anthony or any other families at this time.  Michelle Bart, the national chairperson of National Vigil For Hope had requested that any media outlets that would be covering the plans for the vigil if they could not indicate the “organizers” of the event to at least make it known of those that aren’t involved so that public perception would not be fabricating any information to their audience.

UPDATE: It has become known that other people who aided independent searches for Anthony in 2008 are the sources heading up the plans for the vigil. 

Since they are not going to do a memorial I guess for them it will be just another unmarked time for her. I wonder what date that Cayee's  death with be their rememberace be?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: June 02, 2009, 11:47:23 PM »

*attempting to snip*

Since they are not going to do a memorial I guess for them it will be just another unmarked time for her. I wonder what date that Cayee's  death with be their rememberace be?
[/quote]

I've wondered that as well

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: June 02, 2009, 11:47:38 PM »

I have my monkey blanket and I am heading to the
bunkey.

Good night Monkeys and guestl God Bless.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 02, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

i'm gonna' sound like a broken record, but, i think g&c are doing this to spite casey.. most have the idea that theyre doin' it to distract, but they are so in the thick of it that everyone assots. them with ca.  now, when on tv, the majority of thoughts go to..Man, they are nuts...they are SO not helping her....the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.  i think they know, but i also think the have a need to circumvent the fact that EVERY TIME they go on tv they dig caseys grave just an inch deeper.  they know this, and in the beginning they told casey they were doing it for her and Caylee....i don't even think the a's realize what there doing.  that family works in manipulation the way some work with clay.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1491 on: June 03, 2009, 12:04:19 AM »

Good late evening Monkeys - been getting caught up.  All the events of today are quite disturbing and all I have to say to the Scamthony's is .....what a way to make Caylee proud of what you are doing in her memory  I shutter to think she was once in their care....they disgust me beyond belief.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: June 03, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »

I have my monkey blanket and I am heading to the
bunkey.

Good night Monkeys and guestl God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Nite Fanny!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: June 03, 2009, 12:07:59 AM »

Ready for more circus???

Anthony's fight website,
complaints levied
against them
Updated: Tuesday, 02 Jun 2009, 11:50 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 02 Jun 2009, 11:50 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - "This is a Caylee bear," said George Anthony last week in an exclusive interview, as he held up a small, plush teddy bear. In honor of his granddaughter, the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is donating hundreds of these to local police agencies to hand to kids on scenes of difficult situations.

But should one visit the the address " cayleebears.com ," on the Internet,  a different bear appears.  It has duct tape around its head and a heart-shaped sticker on the mouth.  Sitting next to the bear is a silver trash bag.   It mocks the circumstances surrounding the discovery of little Caylee's remains on December 11, 2008.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, told FOX 35 that the CayleeBears.com website is "sick."  He said he is working to get the site removed.

The CayleeBears.com website claims the stuffed toy to be part of the Casey Marie Anthony Foundation.
To order, one clicks on "contact our foundation," and it sends a request to "zannythenanny@cayleebears.com."

Creators of the site boast that the bears came "free of charge in bulk, 200 per shipment."

The site has had more than 53,000 page views. Conway isn't the only one trying to shut this site down. Nearly 400 people have signed an online petition trying to abolish these bears and their site.

Complaint filed against Anthonys

A group of women have filed a complaint with the Orange County Sheriff's Office against George and Cindy Anthony.

"We were all screaming. We didn't know what to do," said Lois Peter, one of the woman named in the complaint.

Peter said she believed her life was in danger. "Scared to death," was how she described it.

On Monday evening, she said George and Cindy Anthony, along with the founders of the KidFinders Network, Dennis and Sheri Milstad, chased her, her daughter, granddaughter and girlfriend, all over the neighborhood.

Photographs which she took of the chase include one in which she claims is a pursuing George Anthony, behind the wheel of his car.

"George pulls right in front of us to stop us and the Milstads right behind them. We had to basically jump the curb to get away from him and he's screaming, 'I'll call the sheriff,'" said Peter.

She believes it's all over a cross which she placed in the area where a meter reader found Caylee's remains.\

She said in the past few days, every time they put one up, someone takes it down.

Last night the group staked out the area.

"Sure enough, there was Cindy and George's vehicle down at the memorial. Cindy was at the back of the truck had the hood up to George's vehicle, putting something in there an slammed the door down," she said.

Lois said that was when the chase began.

She called 911 for help, and moments later they were met by a Florida Highway Patrol trooper.

"There's nothing wrong with putting that cross there. Why do they have to be so hateful?" said Peter.

According to Brad Conway, the Anthonys claim that the women attempted to run them over, adding that he hopes to get to the bottom of what he is calling a "he said, she said story."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/060209_Anthonys_want_website_removed
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: June 03, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »

i've been to the c-bear 'site' and as much as it was JUST WRONG, it also made a very good, if not a gallows-humor,  point. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 03, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »

thanks for lettin' me rant....sweet dreams of bananas and jelly beans..

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 03, 2009, 01:18:12 AM »

i've been to the c-bear 'site' and as much as it was JUST WRONG, it also made a very good, if not a gallows-humor,  point. 

yes, I too saw the point. Did you notice Michelle Bart was the 9th person who signed the petition?

Jun 1, 2009, Michelle Bart, Washington
Caylee Marie and the family she loved do not deserve this. This type of crap needs to be taken serious and I encourage the Attorney General's office to take down these people as we did with the Caylee Doll. We need to take a stand, lets make this end for all families.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:32 AM »

I read the correction officer's depos and found it revealing that Baez was so persistent with his questions about the intercom system available in the room(s) used for attorney-client meetings. I'm thinking he *knows* he had inappropriate/unprofessional conversations and was trying to find if they were overheard.

When I jumped off the rafters to see what you all thought of the depos, I thought I had wandered into "SM - the parody". I'm just stunned that  the Ants & Mils stole a memorial cross. In the dark of night. With two vehicles.      
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 03, 2009, 01:58:18 AM »

I read the correction officer's depos and found it revealing that Baez was so persistent with his questions about the intercom system available in the room(s) used for attorney-client meetings. I'm thinking he *knows* he had inappropriate/unprofessional conversations and was trying to find if they were overheard.

When I jumped off the rafters to see what you all thought of the depos, I thought I had wandered into "SM - the parody". I'm just stunned that  the Ants & Mils stole a memorial cross. In the dark of night. With two vehicles.      
  Brachiate, I wish I could be stunned by this, but noooooooo. They cannot help themselves. They are like junkyard dogs who can't let any percieved threat go unchallenged. Everytime I think they won't do any other lowlife move, back into the fray they go again. They're nuts and they drive me nuts. I would hate to be their neighbors, I'm about 2500 miles away and they make me so mad, I'd like to get in the car and drive a couple of days and pound a memorial cross in the ground just to spite them. GRRRRR
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: June 03, 2009, 02:17:34 AM »

Brachiate, I wish I could be stunned by this, but noooooooo. They cannot help themselves. They are like junkyard dogs who can't let any percieved threat go unchallenged. Everytime I think they won't do any other lowlife move, back into the fray they go again. They're nuts and they drive me nuts. I would hate to be their neighbors, I'm about 2500 miles away and they make me so mad, I'd like to get in the car and drive a couple of days and pound a memorial cross in the ground just to spite them. GRRRRR

A wooden cross, a silver bullet, law enforcement...  is there anything that can stop this evil family?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.