April 26, 2024, 11:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240085 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: June 03, 2009, 02:26:02 AM »

Brachiate, I wish I could be stunned by this, but noooooooo. They cannot help themselves. They are like junkyard dogs who can't let any percieved threat go unchallenged. Everytime I think they won't do any other lowlife move, back into the fray they go again. They're nuts and they drive me nuts. I would hate to be their neighbors, I'm about 2500 miles away and they make me so mad, I'd like to get in the car and drive a couple of days and pound a memorial cross in the ground just to spite them. GRRRRR

A wooden cross, a silver bullet, law enforcement...  is there anything that can stop this evil family?   

um............38 special comes to mind but.................... seriously, they are evil. It's no wonder kc is as messed up as she is.  Well, I've got to leave again, my computer is all screwed up, it's taking the patience of Job for me to post. Have a good night.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1501 on: June 03, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   

I would be terrified as well Fannie Mae! I hope no one will be offended by what I am going to say and if it is inappropriate or offensive I hope the Mods delete it. I found recent activities that came to light today sad and troubling.There was such restlessness in my soul,wondering why would someone destroy a cross that was left in memory of a sweet baby girl who brought love and light to people she had never even met? How dark is the heart of one who carries out such acts! My Bible reading tonight was from the book of Philippians chapter 3 verses 18-21. I was shocked to see the subject "enemies of the Cross." I won't quote the entire passage but would encourage you to read it.It may remind you, as it did me, of Who is in control. It brought me peace and assurance that there will be justice for Caylee in this life and in the world to come. I am thankful for Monkeys who push back the darkness each day to let the sun shine in. Blessings to each of you.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:09 AM »

Sorry to keep posting from Caylees' MySpace, but I just don't understand why the need to make it known that the vigil scheduled for June 16 th, is in no way, associated with the family or being held by the family. And when they update their information, they only say that "other people" who aided in independent searches are heading the vigil. Why not say their name? 

Orlando, Florida – It was announced on Wesh2 News earlier this week that a vigil for Caylee Marie Anthony is planned for June 16th at Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida.  After numerous mentions on blogs, websites, in the media, and through e-mails the assumptions that this endeavor was being organized by National Vigil For Hope, the Anthony family, and Kid Finders began to escalate through the public domains.

For the record, none of those mentioned above are associated with any plans for a vigil for Caylee Anthony or any other families at this time.  Michelle Bart, the national chairperson of National Vigil For Hope had requested that any media outlets that would be covering the plans for the vigil if they could not indicate the “organizers” of the event to at least make it known of those that aren’t involved so that public perception would not be fabricating any information to their audience.

UPDATE: It has become known that other people who aided independent searches for Anthony in 2008 are the sources heading up the plans for the vigil. 

O now that is just too pot calling kettle funny, look who is speaking about FABRICATION - OMG the nerve!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1503 on: June 03, 2009, 04:49:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Man I need coffee!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1504 on: June 03, 2009, 04:57:07 AM »

I'm the only Monkey in the room!! Hi 5 guests!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: June 03, 2009, 05:21:55 AM »

Good morning Boo -- How are you this morning?  I have been slammed at work, going on the 3rd week working 90 hours a day but still read here when I can.  I saw all the posts yesterday on the Lois/George/Cindy drag race with KFN following with his pretend police siren.  I should have been shocked but nothing surprises me anymore. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: June 03, 2009, 05:23:02 AM »

Good morning Boo -- How are you this morning?  I have been slammed at work, going on the 3rd week working 90 hours a day but still read here when I can.  I saw all the posts yesterday on the Lois/George/Cindy drag race with KFN following with his pretend police siren.  I should have been shocked but nothing surprises me anymore. 

Oops 90 hours a week.  Good morning to all Monkeys this morning too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: June 03, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/anthonys-fight-website-caylee-bear/

Anthony’s fight website: Caylee Bear
June 3, 2009 by: Express

052709georgeanthony_20090527182653_320_240 ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - “This is a Caylee bear,” said George Anthony last week in an exclusive interview, as he held up a small, plush teddy bear. In honor of his granddaughter, the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is donating hundreds of these to local police agencies to hand to kids on scenes of difficult situations.

But should one visit the the address ” cayleebears.com ,” on the Internet,  a different bear appears.  It has duct tape around its head and a heart-shaped sticker on the mouth.  Sitting next to the bear is a silver trash bag.   It mocks the circumstances surrounding the discovery of little Caylee’s remains on December 11, 2008.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee’s grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, told FOX 35 that the CayleeBears.com website is “sick.”  He said he is working to get the site removed.

The CayleeBears.com website claims the stuffed toy to be part of the Casey Marie Anthony Foundation.
To order, one clicks on “contact our foundation,” and it sends a request to “
zannythenanny@cayleebears.com.”

Creators of the site boast that the bears came “free of charge in bulk, 200 per shipment.”

The site has had more than 53,000 page views. Conway isn’t the only one trying to shut this site down. Nearly 400 people have signed an online petition trying to abolish these bears and their site.

Source:  Fox 35 News Orlando Wednesday, 03 Jun 2009, 12:25 AM EDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: June 03, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys. 
Gotta get some coffee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: June 03, 2009, 07:03:59 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19637576/detail.html

Women Say Anthonys Chased Them From Caylee Memorial

Posted: 5:56 pm EDT June 2, 2009Updated: 7:03 pm EDT June 2, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A group of women filed complaints with the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying George and Cindy Anthony chased them away from Caylee's memorial as they were trying to honor her memory.

Lois Peter says every time they left crosses at the site of Caylee Anthony's memorial on Suburban Drive, they were taken away.

"We found broken rosaries in the woods. We found broken crosses in the woods. It wasn't just taken away, it was destroyed," she said.

Monday night, Lois, Denise Hill and two others from St. Cloud put two more crosses at the site and then staked it out to find out who was taking them. According to Lois, George and Cindy Anthony chased them away.

"We went down there to see what they were doing and then we saw Cindy and George Anthony taking our cross," Hill said.

After they snapped a picture, the St. Cloud residents say Dennis Milstead, of KidFinders, confronted them.

"It was a picture. Seriously. Take my camera. I didn't know what they were going to do to us. Yeah, it was scary," Peters said.

Tuesday, they complained to the Orange County Sheriff's Office that Milstead and the Anthonys chased them down Chickasaw and Lee Vista.

"They were in pursuit of us in high speed. KidFinders had his strobe lights on like he was trying to pull us over," Hill said.

The group said they called 911, but then hung up when they saw a state trooper at the intersection of Narcoosee and Lee Vista. Peter said he told them all to go home, but said she still plans on leaving crosses there.

"We've got the wood to build 30 more crosses. We will keep building them," she said.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the case is currently the subject of an ongoing investigation.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: June 03, 2009, 07:06:12 AM »

6/2/2009     A     MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER RELATING TO ANY RECORDS OF DOMINIC CASEY AND OBJECTION TO MOTION FOR RECORDS
6/2/2009    A    MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER (DOMINIC CASEY)
6/2/2009    A    NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED DIANA M. TENNIS (DOMINIC CASEY)

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=92237914-f8b0-4fb3-8945-68a0ae5fc1db

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 03, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »

Boo,you are starting out early.
Wonder what what we are in store for today? 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 03, 2009, 07:43:27 AM »

Boo,you are starting out early.
Wonder what what we are in store for today? 

I'm stuttering...cancel one of those whats. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 03, 2009, 07:48:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/2/women_say_anthonys_chased_them_from_memorial.html

Women Say Anthonys Chased Them From Memorial
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:06:55 AM

ORANGE COUNTY -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating a complaint against George and Cindy Anthony.

Four women said the couple chased them after they replaced a cross at the Caylee Anthony memorial.

The women said they went to Suburban Drive Monday night to replace a missing cross. They then stuck around to see if they could determine who was removing their memorials to Caylee.

They said at about 10:30 p.m. they saw a woman in a black sport utility vehicle remove their cross.

When the vehicle drove by them, one of the women snapped a flash picture and drove away.

Then they called the Sheriff's Office and said the SUV was following them.

They were able to flag down an FHP trooper, and on Tuesday, they filed a complaint.

The Sheriff's Office said the case in under investigation.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: June 03, 2009, 07:55:09 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-what-wkmgs-tony-pipitone-adds-to-the-story.html

Casey Anthony: What WKMG's Tony Pipitone adds to the story
posted by halboedeker on Jun 3, 2009 5:41:57 AM

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone is one of the best reporters in town. But he, like every other reporter, is at the mercy of his assignments.

Just consider his work on the case of Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Pipitone broke the news that Jose Baez would seek a change of venue. Pipitone traveled to around the state, carried a photo of Anthony and approached people with the question: Could you give her a fair trial? Pipitone used cell-phone pings to track Anthony's movements in the days after Caylee disappeared. Those reports were all first-rate.

But Pipitone's timeline of what was happening a year ago in the Anthony family is pretty thin stuff. Last night, he looked at photos of Caylee taken June 2, 2008, that showed the little girl with a bruise or scrape on her face. And the toddler wasn't smiling. And that was about all there was to the story.

Last week, though, Pipitone added details in profiling Andrea Lyon, the death-qualified attorney who joined Anthony's defense team last week. Pipitone described several of Lyon's most interesting cases -- information that wasn't in other stations' reports. Pipitone had to try harder to flesh out the Lyon story because his report aired in WKMG's 6 p.m. news -- or after Lyon had been all over the news on other stations.

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:40 AM »

OMG I just saw that Caylee Bears site.  WTF is wrong with people. 

Dolce..  yesterday while I was out to eat, I saw a Mercedes outside with an Auto Europa plate frame, from Naples, FL.  Made me think of you. Hope you're doing well!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: June 03, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: June 03, 2009, 08:33:41 AM »

Uggg they make me so mad. Two things, first of all if the A's have no involvement in the vigil then maybe more people will show up so thats a plus. As far as they destroying the rosaries and crosses, do these people have no shame? Again liars, George said he had never been to the sight, apparently he has been there quite a bit taking Cindy to destroy a memorial for Caylee. They are pathetic people.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: June 03, 2009, 08:35:24 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/anthonys-fight-website-caylee-bear/

Anthony’s fight website: Caylee Bear
June 3, 2009 by: Express

052709georgeanthony_20090527182653_320_240 ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - “This is a Caylee bear,” said George Anthony last week in an exclusive interview, as he held up a small, plush teddy bear. In honor of his granddaughter, the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is donating hundreds of these to local police agencies to hand to kids on scenes of difficult situations.

But should one visit the the address ” cayleebears.com ,” on the Internet,  a different bear appears.  It has duct tape around its head and a heart-shaped sticker on the mouth.  Sitting next to the bear is a silver trash bag.   It mocks the circumstances surrounding the discovery of little Caylee’s remains on December 11, 2008.

Brad Conway, the attorney representing Caylee’s grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, told FOX 35 that the CayleeBears.com website is “sick.”  He said he is working to get the site removed.

The CayleeBears.com website claims the stuffed toy to be part of the Casey Marie Anthony Foundation.
To order, one clicks on “contact our foundation,” and it sends a request to “
zannythenanny@cayleebears.com.”

Creators of the site boast that the bears came “free of charge in bulk, 200 per shipment.”

The site has had more than 53,000 page views. Conway isn’t the only one trying to shut this site down. Nearly 400 people have signed an online petition trying to abolish these bears and their site.

Source:  Fox 35 News Orlando Wednesday, 03 Jun 2009, 12:25 AM EDT

Okay, riddle me this Batmonkeys....What makes a "Caylee Bear" more palatable than a "Caylee Sunshine" doll?  Why, because it's sponsored by the Anthonys, of course.  Suddenly, the use of Caylee's name is all right, but only when the control of it is in the A's tight claws. I wonder how Casey is reacting to her parents co-opting her role yet again?
I still haven't figured out how they are going to make money off of it, but if there is a way, they'll find it. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1519 on: June 03, 2009, 08:35:44 AM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   

I would be terrified as well Fannie Mae! I hope no one will be offended by what I am going to say and if it is inappropriate or offensive I hope the Mods delete it. I found recent activities that came to light today sad and troubling.There was such restlessness in my soul,wondering why would someone destroy a cross that was left in memory of a sweet baby girl who brought love and light to people she had never even met? How dark is the heart of one who carries out such acts! My Bible reading tonight was from the book of Philippians chapter 3 verses 18-21. I was shocked to see the subject "enemies of the Cross." I won't quote the entire passage but would encourage you to read it.It may remind you, as it did me, of Who is in control. It brought me peace and assurance that there will be justice for Caylee in this life and in the world to come. I am thankful for Monkeys who push back the darkness each day to let the sun shine in. Blessings to each of you.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Thanks, Blumonkey. I looked up the passage you referred to, and found it particularly poignant as well. It pretty well sums up where Cindy and George are, and happily, where Caylee is..........

Philippians 3:18-21
18For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. 20But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.