April 27, 2024, 01:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240115 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:45 AM »

Brachiate, I wish I could be stunned by this, but noooooooo. They cannot help themselves. They are like junkyard dogs who can't let any percieved threat go unchallenged. Everytime I think they won't do any other lowlife move, back into the fray they go again. They're nuts and they drive me nuts. I would hate to be their neighbors, I'm about 2500 miles away and they make me so mad, I'd like to get in the car and drive a couple of days and pound a memorial cross in the ground just to spite them. GRRRRR

A wooden cross, a silver bullet, law enforcement...  is there anything that can stop this evil family?   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »

Brachiate, I wish I could be stunned by this, but noooooooo. They cannot help themselves. They are like junkyard dogs who can't let any percieved threat go unchallenged. Everytime I think they won't do any other lowlife move, back into the fray they go again. They're nuts and they drive me nuts. I would hate to be their neighbors, I'm about 2500 miles away and they make me so mad, I'd like to get in the car and drive a couple of days and pound a memorial cross in the ground just to spite them. GRRRRR

A wooden cross, a silver bullet, law enforcement...  is there anything that can stop this evil family?   

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: June 03, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Man I need coffee!! 

Good Morning Monks old and NEW and guests!  Once again I find myself trying to catch up. Sometimes real life takes away from my monkey time. I see the A's showed heir azzes again.....nothing new there, huh!  And again BC LIED for his clients! I haven't read the depos yet but I gather from BOZO lied about the content?!?!  The A's and the Misfits deserve each other for sure. Has it been established that the Misfits are living with the A's? Boo, I am going to put a pot of coffee on now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 03, 2009, 08:57:04 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/2/women_say_anthonys_chased_them_from_memorial.html

Women Say Anthonys Chased Them From Memorial
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:06:55 AM

ORANGE COUNTY -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating a complaint against George and Cindy Anthony.

Four women said the couple chased them after they replaced a cross at the Caylee Anthony memorial.

The women said they went to Suburban Drive Monday night to replace a missing cross. They then stuck around to see if they could determine who was removing their memorials to Caylee.

They said at about 10:30 p.m. they saw a woman in a black sport utility vehicle remove their cross.

When the vehicle drove by them, one of the women snapped a flash picture and drove away.

Then they called the Sheriff's Office and said the SUV was following them.

They were able to flag down an FHP trooper, and on Tuesday, they filed a complaint.

The Sheriff's Office said the case in under investigation.

Once again a case of the A's feeling they are ABOVE the law! The state trooper needs to be investigated IMO!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: June 03, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and NEW and guests!  Once again I find myself trying to catch up. Sometimes real life takes away from my monkey time. I see the A's showed heir azzes again.....nothing new there, huh!  And again BC LIED for his clients! I haven't read the depos yet but I gather from BOZO lied about the content?!?!  The A's and the Misfits deserve each other for sure. Has it been established that the Misfits are living with the A's? Boo, I am going to put a pot of coffee on now!!
Could I have a cup?   And just as an aside, I used to kinda like ol' Brattie Boy Conway, but he is just another KoolAid receptacle.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1525 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »

I wonder how many crosses Spindy has personally destroyed? I would be terrified if I destroyed one! And throughly ashamed and distraught. Spindy has really sold her soul to the devil and she is on a long slide to hell. Happy trails, Cindy! I am backing slowly away............He77, I got popped in the eye just for yelling at God the other day!! I wonder what is in store for her??   

I would be terrified as well Fannie Mae! I hope no one will be offended by what I am going to say and if it is inappropriate or offensive I hope the Mods delete it. I found recent activities that came to light today sad and troubling.There was such restlessness in my soul,wondering why would someone destroy a cross that was left in memory of a sweet baby girl who brought love and light to people she had never even met? How dark is the heart of one who carries out such acts! My Bible reading tonight was from the book of Philippians chapter 3 verses 18-21. I was shocked to see the subject "enemies of the Cross." I won't quote the entire passage but would encourage you to read it.It may remind you, as it did me, of Who is in control. It brought me peace and assurance that there will be justice for Caylee in this life and in the world to come. I am thankful for Monkeys who push back the darkness each day to let the sun shine in. Blessings to each of you.

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Thanks, Blumonkey. I looked up the passage you referred to, and found it particularly poignant as well. It pretty well sums up where Cindy and George are, and happily, where Caylee is..........

Philippians 3:18-21
18For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. 20But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

THanks CBB and blumonkey, JSM is at work and couldn't look it up. Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »

Could I have a cup?   And just as an aside, I used to kinda like ol' Brattie Boy Conway, but he is just another KoolAid receptacle.

Here's a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountian! Enjoy!  I thought at first BC was going to be an asset to keeping the A's in line...boy was I wrong...he can't control them and then turns around and lies for them...SHAME ON YOU BRAD CONWAY!

Can anyone fill me in on the vigil? KUDO's to whoever it is!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: June 03, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »

Sorry to keep posting from Caylees' MySpace, but I just don't understand why the need to make it known that the vigil scheduled for June 16 th, is in no way, associated with the family or being held by the family. And when they update their information, they only say that "other people" who aided in independent searches are heading the vigil. Why not say their name? 

Orlando, Florida – It was announced on Wesh2 News earlier this week that a vigil for Caylee Marie Anthony is planned for June 16th at Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida.  After numerous mentions on blogs, websites, in the media, and through e-mails the assumptions that this endeavor was being organized by National Vigil For Hope, the Anthony family, and Kid Finders began to escalate through the public domains.

For the record, none of those mentioned above are associated with any plans for a vigil for Caylee Anthony or any other families at this time.  Michelle Bart, the national chairperson of National Vigil For Hope had requested that any media outlets that would be covering the plans for the vigil if they could not indicate the “organizers” of the event to at least make it known of those that aren’t involved so that public perception would not be fabricating any information to their audience.

UPDATE: It has become known that other people who aided independent searches for Anthony in 2008 are the sources heading up the plans for the vigil. 
Thanks for the cup of Joe.  (Not Josef, JSM.! )  I'm hoping that we see Lenny and Tim Miller at this, wouldn't that be great?

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: June 03, 2009, 09:10:19 AM »

I am so sick of George and Cindy Anthony and their antics. Now the Milsteads moving in?? That makes me laugh! Cindy's perfect white house all befuddled with Cheeto stains, Dennis or Sheri leaving the toilet seat up, drinking straight out of the milk carton. Oh yeah, Lee is now living in his car, you bet your bippy!! The Milsteads will keep up with the steady stream of encouragement to get the Ant's out there front and center. Kinda like the Ant's are their little grinder monkeys (no offense to Grinders in here), begging for money. Too funny Cindy, YOU are the one being used. 
  I can just see Cheeto stains all over Dennis's shirt, and a beer in his hand, and his big feet up on Cindy's coffee table 

BURP!!!  FART!!! "What time does Jerry Springer come on here?"   

Can yall just imagine how pissed Caasey must be that they are sleeping in her room, or did spindy clear out Caylees room for them to sleep in.  Not ever in my life have I fanthomed such a cruel thing as the MilsFU-ups honing in on grieving grandparents as crazy as they are and imposing on them.  And dont get me wrong Spindy and JO_JO are just as wrong.  They should be honoring thier Caylee not removing her from their memories.  I undersatnd KC is thier daughter but really thier daughter was old enough to make decisions -allbe it very wrong ones.  What choice did our Caylee have in her short life span. Jo-Jo said at the memorial service that Caylee was thier joy,shed get up in his face and make him smile.  Well JO-Jo how bout doing something for Caylee by standing up for her......sl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: June 03, 2009, 09:10:36 AM »

Sunny,here is a article about the vigil.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1530 on: June 03, 2009, 09:14:38 AM »

I would be terrified as well Fannie Mae! I hope no one will be offended by what I am going to say and if it is inappropriate or offensive I hope the Mods delete it. I found recent activities that came to light today sad and troubling.There was such restlessness in my soul,wondering why would someone destroy a cross that was left in memory of a sweet baby girl who brought love and light to people she had never even met? How dark is the heart of one who carries out such acts! My Bible reading tonight was from the book of Philippians chapter 3 verses 18-21. I was shocked to see the subject "enemies of the Cross." I won't quote the entire passage but would encourage you to read it.It may remind you, as it did me, of Who is in control. It brought me peace and assurance that there will be justice for Caylee in this life and in the world to come. I am thankful for Monkeys who push back the darkness each day to let the sun shine in. Blessings to each of you.
Blu I wanted to say that you have in no way offended me.  Thank you for sharing that as I very much needed that reassurance this morning.  Running back and forth between all of these Missing Children cases just has me jaded.  Nevaeh's case has shaken me to the core, Cindy and George make me physically ill, and then dear sweet Adji who's family I watch struggle from day to day while people like the Anthony's ride around destroying memorials. 
If you ever need proof that something is "off" about this family, just look back at all the memorials they have destroyed!  Who does that????  Seriously, who does that?!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 03, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »

OMG I just saw that Caylee Bears site.  WTF is wrong with people. 

Dolce..  yesterday while I was out to eat, I saw a Mercedes outside with an Auto Europa plate frame, from Naples, FL.  Made me think of you. Hope you're doing well!   
  My people!!    

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 03, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »

Sorry to keep posting from Caylees' MySpace, but I just don't understand why the need to make it known that the vigil scheduled for June 16 th, is in no way, associated with the family or being held by the family. And when they update their information, they only say that "other people" who aided in independent searches are heading the vigil. Why not say their name? 

Orlando, Florida – It was announced on Wesh2 News earlier this week that a vigil for Caylee Marie Anthony is planned for June 16th at Blanchard Park in Orlando, Florida.  After numerous mentions on blogs, websites, in the media, and through e-mails the assumptions that this endeavor was being organized by National Vigil For Hope, the Anthony family, and Kid Finders began to escalate through the public domains.

For the record, none of those mentioned above are associated with any plans for a vigil for Caylee Anthony or any other families at this time.  Michelle Bart, the national chairperson of National Vigil For Hope had requested that any media outlets that would be covering the plans for the vigil if they could not indicate the “organizers” of the event to at least make it known of those that aren’t involved so that public perception would not be fabricating any information to their audience.

UPDATE: It has become known that other people who aided independent searches for Anthony in 2008 are the sources heading up the plans for the vigil. 
Thanks for the cup of Joe.  (Not Josef, JSM.! )  I'm hoping that we see Lenny and Tim Miller at this, wouldn't that be great?

Thanks for the article.  The update sure sounds like it could be LP. I couldn't imagine the A's or the Mil's doing anything to honor Caylee They just keep trying to find ways to make money off her MURDER!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 03, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »

Women Allege Anthonys Chased Them From Caylee Memorial
Posted: 5:56 pm EDT June 2, 2009Updated: 6:09 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A group of women filed complaints with the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying George and Cindy Anthony chased them away from Caylee's memorial as they were trying to honor her memory.

Lois Peter says every time they left crosses at the site of Caylee Anthony's memorial on Suburban Drive, they were taken away.

"We found broken rosaries in the woods. We found broken crosses in the woods. It wasn't just taken away, it was destroyed," she said.

Monday night, Lois, Denise Hill and two others from St. Cloud put two more crosses at the site and then staked it out to find out who was taking them. According to Lois, George and Cindy Anthony chased them away.

"We went down there to see what they were doing and then we saw Cindy and George Anthony taking our cross," Hill said.

After they snapped a picture, the St. Cloud residents say Dennis Milstead, of KidFinders, confronted them.

"It was a picture. Seriously. Take my camera. I didn't know what they were going to do to us. Yeah, it was scary," Peters said.

Tuesday, they complained to the Orange County Sheriff's Office that Milstead and the Anthonys chased them down Chickasaw and Lee Vista.

"They were in pursuit of us in high speed, Milstead had flashing lights on like he was trying to pull us over," Hill said.
(ILLEGAL)
The group said they called 911, but then hung up when they saw a state trooper at the intersection of Narcoosee and Lee Vista. Peter said he told them all to go home, but said she still plans on leaving crosses there.

"We've got the wood to build 30 more crosses. We will keep building them," she said.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the case is currently the subject of an ongoing investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19637576/detail.html
There are no words!  These people are S-I-C-K!!  Milstead needs to be arrested.  Was he not investigated at one point for representing himself as law enforcement to a woman?  This family is out of control.  Way to stand behind your daughter.  It will NOT surprise me if Baez comes out with a statement that his client was renounced her last name and disassociates herself with the family cutting all ties with Cindy and George.
Honestly, what are they doing to do next...TP the houses and egg those wishing to memorialize Caylee?  GROW UP you CRAZY SOB'S!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: June 03, 2009, 09:21:36 AM »

Can yall just imagine how pissed Caasey must be that they are sleeping in her room, or did spindy clear out Caylees room for them to sleep in.  Not ever in my life have I fanthomed such a cruel thing as the MilsFU-ups honing in on grieving grandparents as crazy as they are and imposing on them.  And dont get me wrong Spindy and JO_JO are just as wrong.  They should be honoring thier Caylee not removing her from their memories.  I undersatnd KC is thier daughter but really thier daughter was old enough to make decisions -allbe it very wrong ones.  What choice did our Caylee have in her short life span. Jo-Jo said at the memorial service that Caylee was thier joy,shed get up in his face and make him smile.  Well JO-Jo how bout doing something for Caylee by standing up for her......sl
 Hi Sandy!  Actually I derive great pleasure in thinking how pizzed kc must be if they are in her room!   Monkey Devil!  I can't imagine the A's clearing out Caylee's room YET...I am sure sometimes down the road in the near future sin-cin's good friend J D'O will do a piece about how Caylee's room is a shrine..yaffa, yadda, yadda!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: June 03, 2009, 09:22:29 AM »

Sunny,here is a article about the vigil.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19624303/detail.html

thank you trim!  You are terrific!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: June 03, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »

From BB11 site

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Casey Anthony - BOMBSHELL VIDEO - **Cindy is exposed-**
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
It's going to blow up on the news.

There's a reason George and Cindy were so glad the site was cleaned up and the items removed. Because they were the ones doing it!!!

George was driving and Cindy was the "destroyer" so far we just have proof of the purple cross.

They got caught on camera and along with the Milsteads (acting like LE again with whirling lights) chased the witnesses and corned them. WESH is going to report it and the OCSO is investigating.

Anthony's Steal Purple Memorial Cross

At about 10:30 p.m., they said they saw Caylee Anthony's grandparents George and Cindy removing the signs.

"I saw Cindy last night taking the cross and putting the cross in George's car, no doubt whatsoever," Peter said.

The said they two took a picture of a dark vehicle with a white haired man resembling George on the driver's side. After they took the picture, the women said they were pursued out of the neighborhood by the Anthonys and their friends from the group Kidfinders, Dennis and Sherry Milst**d.

Hill said the two couples finally cornered them at the entrance of a nearby gated community.

"The Milsteads and the Anthonys blocked us in, got out of the car and came over to our car. We called 911," she said.

VIDEO: Complaint Filed Against George, Cindy Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/19637161/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19636880/detail.html
If I were those people I would have kept snapping pictures while on the phone with 911.  That would have kept them busy until the LE arrived.  Honestly, what is George gonna do?  Pull out a hose???  What is Milstead going to do...the man would have a heartattack before he could land a punch.  If you want to take out Cindy all you have to do is give her a little push..that big head of hers will cause her to lose balance and fall over.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:27 AM »

From BB11 site

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Casey Anthony - BOMBSHELL VIDEO - **Cindy is exposed-**
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
It's going to blow up on the news.

There's a reason George and Cindy were so glad the site was cleaned up and the items removed. Because they were the ones doing it!!!

George was driving and Cindy was the "destroyer" so far we just have proof of the purple cross.

They got caught on camera and along with the Milsteads (acting like LE again with whirling lights) chased the witnesses and corned them. WESH is going to report it and the OCSO is investigating.

Anthony's Steal Purple Memorial Cross

At about 10:30 p.m., they said they saw Caylee Anthony's grandparents George and Cindy removing the signs.

"I saw Cindy last night taking the cross and putting the cross in George's car, no doubt whatsoever," Peter said.

The said they two took a picture of a dark vehicle with a white haired man resembling George on the driver's side. After they took the picture, the women said they were pursued out of the neighborhood by the Anthonys and their friends from the group Kidfinders, Dennis and Sherry Milst**d.

Hill said the two couples finally cornered them at the entrance of a nearby gated community.

"The Milsteads and the Anthonys blocked us in, got out of the car and came over to our car. We called 911," she said.

VIDEO: Complaint Filed Against George, Cindy Anthony
http://www.wesh.com/video/19637161/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19636880/detail.html
If I were those people I would have kept snapping pictures while on the phone with 911.  That would have kept them busy until the LE arrived.  Honestly, what is George gonna do?  Pull out a hose???  What is Milstead going to do...the man would have a heartattack before he could land a punch.  If you want to take out Cindy all you have to do is give her a little push..that big head of hers will cause her to lose balance and fall over.

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 03, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: June 03, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »

I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.
Oops... I meant to add...GOOD MORNING SUNNY!!  I have by big girl panties on and I am ready for today!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.