April 27, 2024, 05:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240186 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1540 on: June 03, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Does anyone know when the next hearing will be on all of Bozo's motions?

Today would be a good day for a big fat document dump with some good info in them.
Doing my document dance.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: June 03, 2009, 09:34:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests,

Trimm! I need a great big cup of that coffee. Hope it's strong too. I was so tired last night I went to sleep without putting my c-pap on.
Woke up at 6am with son and realized what I had done. First time that has happened since I got it three years ago. Nope! Hadn't had a single thing to drink. Yesterday was one of those kind of days that zaps the strength right out of you.

I am still hoping for more docs. Those depos were filed one day and released the next. So, what's up????   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1542 on: June 03, 2009, 09:35:07 AM »

Thanks.   "I think they were being reckless," Conway said.

"Why are these people in somebody else's neighborhood at 10:30, 11 o'clock at night? Leave them alone."
Since when can't you drive through a neigborhood at that time of night? 
Does Conway not know that the "freaks come out at night"....to catch them one would have to be doing just as they are...creeping around at 10:30pm in dark clothing.  Ya in my neighborhood you would be swarmed with the Po's and a nice spotlight from the LE chopper on your butt.  (Our HOA does not play around)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1543 on: June 03, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »

Idiot woman doing a stake-out with her 13-year old granddaughter in the car.
Lois must have been as bored as us.  I am surprised that the Murt Witness One van did not get this all on film as the chase was under way.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 03, 2009, 09:38:39 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.

the A' have been given too darn many free passes...it's time to start holding them accountable for their actions. I have no doubt in my mind that free passes are going to change the lies they plan to tell in court. And since this case will probably not go to trial for at least another year, are they going to get free passes until then!!  Are they going to be allowed to continue breaking laws and getting away with it? I sure hope not.  The state trooper IMO should have  listened to the women's complaint and then called the proper agency if it was not in his jurisdiction. IMO he is an A's sympathizer and allowed those feeling to interfere with doing his job.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:23 AM »

Today would be a good day for a big fat document dump with some good info in them.
Doing my document dance.

I don't know.
But I'll dance for documents.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: June 03, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.
Oops... I meant to add...GOOD MORNING SUNNY!!  I have by big girl panties on and I am ready for today!!

hahahaha...I am too....it's raining again and I get real testy when it rains..... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 03, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »

Doing my document dance.

Good Morning darla.....I am so ready for a doc dump too......please dance a little bit faster

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 03, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests,

Trimm! I need a great big cup of that coffee. Hope it's strong too. I was so tired last night I went to sleep without putting my c-pap on.
Woke up at 6am with son and realized what I had done. First time that has happened since I got it three years ago. Nope! Hadn't had a single thing to drink. Yesterday was one of those kind of days that zaps the strength right out of you.

I am still hoping for more docs. Those depos were filed one day and released the next. So, what's up????   

I got you covered.Strong coffee.
Yesterday was bazaar.I dont' think the Anthonys are done yet.
I don't get it either about the documents.I'm disgusted about it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: June 03, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »

Can yall just imagine how pissed Caasey must be that they are sleeping in her room, or did spindy clear out Caylees room for them to sleep in.  Not ever in my life have I fanthomed such a cruel thing as the MilsFU-ups honing in on grieving grandparents as crazy as they are and imposing on them.  And dont get me wrong Spindy and JO_JO are just as wrong.  They should be honoring thier Caylee not removing her from their memories.  I undersatnd KC is thier daughter but really thier daughter was old enough to make decisions -allbe it very wrong ones.  What choice did our Caylee have in her short life span. Jo-Jo said at the memorial service that Caylee was thier joy,shed get up in his face and make him smile.  Well JO-Jo how bout doing something for Caylee by standing up for her......sl
 Hi Sandy!  Actually I derive great pleasure in thinking how pizzed kc must be if they are in her room!   Monkey Devil!  I can't imagine the A's clearing out Caylee's room YET...I am sure sometimes down the road in the near future sin-cin's good friend J D'O will do a piece about how Caylee's room is a shrine..yaffa, yadda, yadda!!

Sin_Sin and Jo-Jo believe that if they remove all memorials of Caylee then the public will forget what KC did and this will ultimitly help save KC.  They never went down to where Caylees remains were found when she was there  Why Now? This sham of a foundation to help find lost children is just that - a sham.  They didnt even find thier own granddaughter becasue in my opnion they alreay knew what happened to her. May God have mercy on thier souls, the mercy they havent shown thier Caylee....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: June 03, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »

Doing my document dance.

I will help!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1551 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:49 AM »

Good Morning, what will today bring in the never ending saga of George and Cindy? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: June 03, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

the A' have been given too darn many free passes...it's time to start holding them accountable for their actions. I have no doubt in my mind that free passes are going to change the lies they plan to tell in court. And since this case will probably not go to trial for at least another year, are they going to get free passes until then!!  Are they going to be allowed to continue breaking laws and getting away with it? I sure hope not.  The state trooper IMO should have  listened to the women's complaint and then called the proper agency if it was not in his jurisdiction. IMO he is an A's sympathizer and allowed those feeling to interfere with doing his job.
I agree with you on all points Sunny. Now, if you want to get a job done you have to do it yourself ya know....so lets you and I go sit outside of the memorial around 10pm tonight and put a cross and a bear housing a stink bomb....we will wait and take pictures of the Ant's.  Lord help them if they try to engage in altercations with us!!  I will bring a camera crew and a banana-less monkey.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1553 on: June 03, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »

What really bothers me about the confrontation the other night, besides the fact that the four of them need to keep their loser azzes in the house, I wonder if George was packing heat  just in case if the ladies got out of control 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

hahahaha...I am too....it's raining again and I get real testy when it rains..... Monkey Devil!
  So you are standing out in the rain in your big girl panties while ranting and raving?  Is that what you are telling me.... 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »

Good Morning, what will today bring in the never ending saga of George and Cindy? 

I don't know. We'll probably need our hip waders when we start hearing "what really happened" from the Anthony camp, and from the State, on the troopers side of it.

BTW, Goodmorning NoRose. You left me last night with Dennis in an alley with just an overcoat on......Blep, blep, blep........

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »

Aw Fanny!!  You mixed my fav little smiley with twirling!!!  I LOVE IT!!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1557 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »

does anyone know if Rev Grund will be attending the memorial at Jay Blanchard Park on the 16th that the Anthonys, Milsteads and KFN are not associated with?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: June 03, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »

Thanks.   "I think they were being reckless," Conway said.

"Why are these people in somebody else's neighborhood at 10:30, 11 o'clock at night? Leave them alone."
Since when can't you drive through a neigborhood at that time of night? 
Does Conway not know that the "freaks come out at night"....to catch them one would have to be doing just as they are...creeping around at 10:30pm in dark clothing.  Ya in my neighborhood you would be swarmed with the Po's and a nice spotlight from the LE chopper on your butt.  (Our HOA does not play around)

BC is such an idiot...he is starting to sound like BOZO....these people were honoring CAylee and someone was stealing the crosses....they wanted to know WHO was doing it..and lo and behold it was Caylee's grandparents..once again destroying articles, in this case a cross, from people who, unlike themselves, want to HONOR her memory. I swear I wish I had the money to buy that plot of land!  I would allow anyone who wished to put  a tribute to Caylee there and DARE the A's to remove on frigging blade of grass!!  Perhaps we can start a fund to buy the damn property!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.