April 27, 2024, 06:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240203 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1560 on: June 03, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

What really bothers me about the confrontation the other night, besides the fact that the four of them need to keep their loser azzes in the house, I wonder if George was packing heat  just in case if the ladies got out of control 
Very good question.  Was his firearm returned to him?  I wonder if he has a valid permit to carry.  Oh oh I feel a Monkey project coming on!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.

the A' have been given too darn many free passes...it's time to start holding them accountable for their actions. I have no doubt in my mind that free passes are going to change the lies they plan to tell in court. And since this case will probably not go to trial for at least another year, are they going to get free passes until then!!  Are they going to be allowed to continue breaking laws and getting away with it? I sure hope not.  The state trooper IMO should have  listened to the women's complaint and then called the proper agency if it was not in his jurisdiction. IMO he is an A's sympathizer and allowed those feeling to interfere with doing his job.
I agree with you on all points Sunny. Now, if you want to get a job done you have to do it yourself ya know....so lets you and I go sit outside of the memorial around 10pm tonight and put a cross and a bear housing a stink bomb....we will wait and take pictures of the Ant's.  Lord help them if they try to engage in altercations with us!!  I will bring a camera crew and a banana-less monkey.

I just woke up. What is a banana-less monkey???     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:03 AM »

Idiot woman doing a stake-out with her 13-year old granddaughter in the car.
Lois must have been as bored as us.  I am surprised that the Murt Witness One van did not get this all on film as the chase was under way.

LOL...I had nearly the same thought...where' Murt when he really could be useful!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »

Good Morning, what will today bring in the never ending saga of George and Cindy? 

I don't know. We'll probably need our hip waders when we start hearing "what really happened" from the Anthony camp, and from the State, on the troopers side of it.

BTW, Goodmorning NoRose. You left me last night with Dennis in an alley with just an overcoat on......Blep, blep, blep........
     And night vision goggles 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 03, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: June 03, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 03, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »

BC is such an idiot...he is starting to sound like BOZO....these people were honoring CAylee and someone was stealing the crosses....they wanted to know WHO was doing it..and lo and behold it was Caylee's grandparents..once again destroying articles, in this case a cross, from people who, unlike themselves, want to HONOR her memory. I swear I wish I had the money to buy that plot of land!  I would allow anyone who wished to put  a tribute to Caylee there and DARE the A's to remove on frigging blade of grass!!  Perhaps we can start a fund to buy the damn property!!
That is not a half bad idea there Sunny.  In FL there is a law that states you can shoot on sight on your property if you feel threatened.....my mentallity is threatened at this point, does that count??

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1567 on: June 03, 2009, 10:00:01 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   

Steel, I do hope you are right. I think LE is just letting them hang themselves. But geesh...I am so sick of their ugly mugs. Monkey Devil!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: June 03, 2009, 10:00:21 AM »

thanks No Rose-i was hoping he was going to be there--perhaps the Ant's will stay away then....they didn't seem "comfortable" seeing him in the Courtroom the other day
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 03, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.

the A' have been given too darn many free passes...it's time to start holding them accountable for their actions. I have no doubt in my mind that free passes are going to change the lies they plan to tell in court. And since this case will probably not go to trial for at least another year, are they going to get free passes until then!!  Are they going to be allowed to continue breaking laws and getting away with it? I sure hope not.  The state trooper IMO should have  listened to the women's complaint and then called the proper agency if it was not in his jurisdiction. IMO he is an A's sympathizer and allowed those feeling to interfere with doing his job.
I agree with you on all points Sunny. Now, if you want to get a job done you have to do it yourself ya know....so lets you and I go sit outside of the memorial around 10pm tonight and put a cross and a bear housing a stink bomb....we will wait and take pictures of the Ant's.  Lord help them if they try to engage in altercations with us!!  I will bring a camera crew and a banana-less monkey.

I just woke up. What is a banana-less monkey???     
A banana-less monkey is one pissed off sum-in-a-brich thats what!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 03, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »

thanks No Rose-i was hoping he was going to be there--perhaps the Ant's will stay away then....they didn't seem "comfortable" seeing him in the Courtroom the other day
I believe I read Lenny will be there also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:08 AM »

Steel, I do hope you are right. I think LE is just letting them hang themselves. But geesh...I am so sick of their ugly mugs. Monkey Devil!
I think so too 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 
That man is quite intelligent, I am sure he will have some security...but knowing how his heart is for Caylee in all of this, he would probably open his arms to anyone who wished to pay their respects, even an Anthony.  Just seems to be the type of person that he is.  IMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 03, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

Can yall just imagine how pissed Caasey must be that they are sleeping in her room, or did spindy clear out Caylees room for them to sleep in.  Not ever in my life have I fanthomed such a cruel thing as the MilsFU-ups honing in on grieving grandparents as crazy as they are and imposing on them.  And dont get me wrong Spindy and JO_JO are just as wrong.  They should be honoring thier Caylee not removing her from their memories.  I undersatnd KC is thier daughter but really thier daughter was old enough to make decisions -allbe it very wrong ones.  What choice did our Caylee have in her short life span. Jo-Jo said at the memorial service that Caylee was thier joy,shed get up in his face and make him smile.  Well JO-Jo how bout doing something for Caylee by standing up for her......sl
 Hi Sandy!  Actually I derive great pleasure in thinking how pizzed kc must be if they are in her room!   Monkey Devil!  I can't imagine the A's clearing out Caylee's room YET...I am sure sometimes down the road in the near future sin-cin's good friend J D'O will do a piece about how Caylee's room is a shrine..yaffa, yadda, yadda!!

Sin_Sin and Jo-Jo believe that if they remove all memorials of Caylee then the public will forget what KC did and this will ultimitly help save KC.  They never went down to where Caylees remains were found when she was there  Why Now? This sham of a foundation to help find lost children is just that - a sham.  They didnt even find thier own granddaughter becasue in my opnion they alreay knew what happened to her. May God have mercy on thier souls, the mercy they havent shown thier Caylee....

Of course we can never say for sure what we would do in any given situation....but we do know ourselves...I am relatively sure I would have visited the memorial site....where perfect strangers came to honor my loved one. Just like all the crosses along the roads and hiways where loved ones have died,

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1574 on: June 03, 2009, 10:04:35 AM »

If this drags out another year. WE are the ones who will need electric shock therapy. My poor old brain has about had enough of their BS.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 03, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Does anyone know when the next hearing will be on all of Bozo's motions?

Today would be a good day for a big fat document dump with some good info in them.
Doing my document dance.

I will help!

Fanny!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 03, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »

Good Morning, what will today bring in the never ending saga of George and Cindy? 

nrcg...hopefully charges!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 03, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »

That man is quite intelligent, I am sure he will have some security...but knowing how his heart is for Caylee in all of this, he would probably open his arms to anyone who wished to pay their respects, even an Anthony.  Just seems to be the type of person that he is.  IMO
He does seem to be that type of person, that is why I'm concerned for his safety.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: June 03, 2009, 10:07:26 AM »

Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

You have a very valid point! The Ants are free to do whatever/whenever they want. I wonder if the code of the blue is applicable here...GA being former sheriff deputy and all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 03, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »

I am with you. I swear it's unfortunate that I don't live in Orlando...you and I would play havoc on these freaks!! an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.