April 27, 2024, 05:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240189 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:21 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   

Steel, I do hope you are right. I think LE is just letting them hang themselves. But geesh...I am so sick of their ugly mugs. Monkey Devil!
I think so too 

I'd love to see their mugs on the Orange County website.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1581 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:42 AM »

Good Morning, what will today bring in the never ending saga of George and Cindy? 

nrcg...hopefully charges!!
The Anthonys took their status of Professional Victims, to an all time low the other night 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

hahahaha...I am too....it's raining again and I get real testy when it rains..... Monkey Devil!
  So you are standing out in the rain in your big girl panties while ranting and raving?  Is that what you are telling me.... 

kinda sorta!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1583 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:56 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   

Steel, I do hope you are right. I think LE is just letting them hang themselves. But geesh...I am so sick of their ugly mugs. Monkey Devil!

I truly believe that LE would love to arrest them TODAY!  But with all of the media frenzy we have now, can you imagine what it would be like if the Grandparents were arrested?  It would be a Public Relations nightmare.  Be sure LE understands this.  They have taken the high road so far, and it is in their best interest to continue to do so.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 03, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

Steeel, I hope you are right...as for me...I want their sails cut NOW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 03, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

Good Morning D+2....unfortunately they thought the state trooper would handle the situation...unfortunately he didn't and I hope to hell  this is investigated and the trooper dealt with just as Cain was!!
I agree, although I will say that I am not sure that the State Trooper would be the right party to handle that sort of situation.  I wonder if the LE is not giving the Anthony's the free pass to hold them off until after they are done testifying in court.

the A' have been given too darn many free passes...it's time to start holding them accountable for their actions. I have no doubt in my mind that free passes are going to change the lies they plan to tell in court. And since this case will probably not go to trial for at least another year, are they going to get free passes until then!!  Are they going to be allowed to continue breaking laws and getting away with it? I sure hope not.  The state trooper IMO should have  listened to the women's complaint and then called the proper agency if it was not in his jurisdiction. IMO he is an A's sympathizer and allowed those feeling to interfere with doing his job.
I agree with you on all points Sunny. Now, if you want to get a job done you have to do it yourself ya know....so lets you and I go sit outside of the memorial around 10pm tonight and put a cross and a bear housing a stink bomb....we will wait and take pictures of the Ant's.  Lord help them if they try to engage in altercations with us!!  I will bring a camera crew and a banana-less monkey.

I just woke up. What is a banana-less monkey???     
A banana-less monkey is one pissed off sum-in-a-brich thats what!!!

Thanks Dolce. I know you like these too! We'll bring out the heavy guns and let them dance along also!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 03, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

D...I Agree....they feel they are are above the law and will not be taken down for anything they do...I do hope the latest will be more than a wake-up call for them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 03, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 

nrcg....You seem to be confident that RG will be there....do you also know if he is responsible for organizing the vigil? I'd love to know who the organaizer (s) is/are and how we can participate from afar.

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1588 on: June 03, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »

Yes, but how many banks are they going to be allowed to rob prior till then?  I mean seriously their crime spree is getting out of hand and only escalating.  Its just a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured or killed IMO.  This latest little cherade just might spark protesters to return or more stalkers to frequent the memorial site hoping for their chance at the pathetic Grandparents.
IMO this is going to get really ugly if something is not done soon.

I agree Dolce...someone is going to get hurt before this is over. With the anger we have seen from GA & CA...it is just a matter of time. And the way Lois drags her poor grand daughter into this, someone needs to step in for that child. IIRC Dakota was in the hospital because of this mess.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »

BC is such an idiot...he is starting to sound like BOZO....these people were honoring CAylee and someone was stealing the crosses....they wanted to know WHO was doing it..and lo and behold it was Caylee's grandparents..once again destroying articles, in this case a cross, from people who, unlike themselves, want to HONOR her memory. I swear I wish I had the money to buy that plot of land!  I would allow anyone who wished to put  a tribute to Caylee there and DARE the A's to remove on frigging blade of grass!!  Perhaps we can start a fund to buy the damn property!!
That is not a half bad idea there Sunny.  In FL there is a law that states you can shoot on sight on your property if you feel threatened.....my mentallity is threatened at this point, does that count??

LOL...I am not sure about that D......but....I do think that whoever has LP's ear...Blink or capps? should see if he is still willing to make an offer on the property? If so we can start a fund....bet we could get MNeJ to set it up and if we put out a call to all the forums I'll bet we could come up with the rest of the money. Get KB to feature the fund drive........I'll bet we could get that property!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 03, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »

Yes, Richard Grund will be at the vigil in Blanchard Park. I hate to even say this, but I hope he has some bodyguards with him 

nrcg....You seem to be confident that RG will be there....do you also know if he is responsible for organizing the vigil? I'd love to know who the organaizer (s) is/are and how we can participate from afar.
I believe Boo spoke to him, I could be wrong 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 03, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »

I truly believe that LE would love to arrest them TODAY!  But with all of the media frenzy we have now, can you imagine what it would be like if the Grandparents were arrested?  It would be a Public Relations nightmare.  Be sure LE understands this.  They have taken the high road so far, and it is in their best interest to continue to do so.

I personally think that the Anthonys/Millsteads should NOT be allowed to get by with their antics and should be charged out the wahzoo everytime they pull on of these tricks. George wasn't charged for the gun in his car when Casey was at home, nor when he attacked the man and elderly woman out front, or the two guys with the umbrellas, or Spindy brandishing a hammer at the crowd, Lee almost runs over a child on HIS sidewalk and speeding through the neighborhood, Spindy making threats to a police Sgt on the phone, and to the lady that just had a website honoring Caylee....and on and on. They were getting media publicity for all this anyway and have been given free rein to do what they want. They should have been come down hard on LE and not be pussyfooted around. Let them find out what real jail feels like, they wouldn't be so cocky. They have only escalated in what the do. They are not cooperating with LE and the SA anyway. This preferential treatment is looking bad to the general public. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 03, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »

I believe Boo spoke to him, I could be wrong 

thanks.....I missed that as I was trying to catch up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

I agree with you Fanny, they think they can do what they want, and they do. Now they are escalating their activities, what's next?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 03, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »

I personally think that the Anthonys/Millsteads should NOT be allowed to get by with their antics and should be charged out the wahzoo everytime they pull on of these tricks. George wasn't charged for the gun in his car when Casey was at home, nor when he attacked the man and elderly woman out front, or the two guys with the umbrellas, or Spindy brandishing a hammer at the crowd, Lee almost runs over a child on HIS sidewalk and speeding through the neighborhood, Spindy making threats to a police Sgt on the phone, and to the lady that just had a website honoring Caylee....and on and on. They were getting media publicity for all this anyway and have been given free rein to do what they want. They should have been come down hard on LE and not be pussyfooted around. Let them find out what real jail feels like, they wouldn't be so cocky. They have only escalated in what the do. They are not cooperating with LE and the SA anyway. This preferential treatment is looking bad to the general public. JMO

Fanny I Agree with you on ALL points!!  It is time to stop the A's free ride on law breaking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »

What worries me about the G&C/Milstupids night time jaunt, is the apparent cooperation of LE with them. Seems this is one department that allows it's officers to interpret the law however they see fit. It comes as no surprise to me that the A's are getting a free pass, particularly as LE has a presence in the area running interference for them. I wonder if this is what happens when one has been a member of LE, you get a lifetimes free pass. We know something hasn't been right as they seem to be untouchable, I know my A$$ would have been in the klinky by now if I had pulled half the stuff they have.

As for Conman, am I the only one who has noticed he has put on a bit of weight and now is sporting a rather nice double chin and plump belly, maybe it's his meds or the fact that they are all eating "high on the hog". I wonder if Cin Cin charges the Mils rent.

The Docu Dance!!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:47 AM »

That man is quite intelligent, I am sure he will have some security...but knowing how his heart is for Caylee in all of this, he would probably open his arms to anyone who wished to pay their respects, even an Anthony.  Just seems to be the type of person that he is.  IMO

Probably Bozo should not show up. There might be an exception to the rule.. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: June 03, 2009, 10:29:02 AM »

Have no fear, the A's day of reckoning will come..probably later then sooner, but it will come.

I for one can't wait to see Cindy and George's perp walk....bet they will have angry smirks and sneers on their faces..wait..that's how they look most of the time.

Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: June 03, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »

Have no fear, the A's day of reckoning will come..probably later then sooner, but it will come.

I for one can't wait to see Cindy and George's perp walk....bet they will have angry smirks and sneers on their faces..wait..that's how they look most of the time.

Monkey Devil!

Their perp walk will probably remind us of Drew Peterson's.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 03, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »

What worries me about the G&C/Milstupids night time jaunt, is the apparent cooperation of LE with them. Seems this is one department that allows it's officers to interpret the law however they see fit. It comes as no surprise to me that the A's are getting a free pass, particularly as LE has a presence in the area running interference for them. I wonder if this is what happens when one has been a member of LE, you get a lifetimes free pass. We know something hasn't been right as they seem to be untouchable, I know my A$$ would have been in the klinky by now if I had pulled half the stuff they have.

As for Conman, am I the only one who has noticed he has put on a bit of weight and now is sporting a rather nice double chin and plump belly, maybe it's his meds or the fact that they are all eating "high on the hog". I wonder if Cin Cin charges the Mils rent.

The Docu Dance!!!!
My butt would have been in jail a long time ago also. Cindy has to be charging the Milstead's rent, Dennis must be eating her out of house and home.  I didn't notice Conway getting plumper, could be medicine 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.