April 27, 2024, 12:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 240107 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: June 03, 2009, 10:33:42 AM »

Have no fear, the A's day of reckoning will come..probably later then sooner, but it will come.

I for one can't wait to see Cindy and George's perp walk....bet they will have angry smirks and sneers on their faces..wait..that's how they look most of the time.

Monkey Devil!

Their perp walk will probably remind us of Drew Peterson's.   
My dream is to see Cindy, George, Sherry and Dennis all shackled together 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: June 03, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »

I'm sure we will hear more today of the Milsteads/Anthonys hijinks    Is Kathi on this yet?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 03, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »

I agree with you Fanny, they think they can do what they want, and they do. Now they are escalating their activities, what's next?

What if the car the females were in had crashed and someone was hurt....would Brad then blame the females?  What's next is really a frightening question when you stop to think about it....and the thought of GA with a gun IS truly frightening.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »

I agree with you Fanny, they think they can do what they want, and they do. Now they are escalating their activities, what's next?

What if the car the females were in had crashed and someone was hurt....would Brad then blame the females?  What's next is really a frightening question when you stop to think about it....and the thought of GA with a gun IS truly frightening.
That is what I questioned yesterday, what if someone got hurt? The Anthonys believe they must own the neighborhood. What really concerns me is their attitude, and what is the next step they would go to, to help save Casey? And if they did go after someone and hurt them, or worse, what does Cindy and George really have to lose?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1604 on: June 03, 2009, 10:46:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - I am tuned in and peeking in and out from work.......The Scamthony's continue to display their complete and utter ignorance by acting at a maturity level lower than that of a 10 year old.

I wonder if they realize that based on Andrea Lie'ns assertions in the defense of some of her clients that they were driven to commit such crimes because of their abusive/dysfunctional upbringings .......Hmmmm keep it up George and Cindy their actions and behavior may have just added some steam to her agenda, they forcing the very hand that is going to throw them under the bus.  They are idiots!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 03, 2009, 10:51:22 AM »

That is what I questioned yesterday, what if someone got hurt? The Anthonys believe they must own the neighborhood. What really concerns me is their attitude, and what is the next step they would go to, to help save Casey? And if they did go after someone and hurt them, or worse, what does Cindy and George really have to lose?

sorry I missed your post yesterday....I am so in agreement with you....someone is going to get hurt I  fear.......now that the A's seem to have the M's living with them, IMO they feel they can do anything!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: June 03, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - I am tuned in and peeking in and out from work.......The Scamthony's continue to display their complete and utter ignorance by acting at a maturity level lower than that of a 10 year old.

I wonder if they realize that based on Andrea Lie'ns assertions in the defense of some of her clients that they were driven to commit such crimes because of their abusive/dysfunctional upbringings .......Hmmmm keep it up George and Cindy their actions and behavior may have just added some steam to her agenda, they forcing the very hand that is going to throw them under the bus.  They are idiots!!
Look, see what Casey all had to go through living with Cindy and George as her parents, here it comes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: June 03, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

sorry I missed your post yesterday....I am so in agreement with you....someone is going to get hurt I  fear.......now that the A's seem to have the M's living with them, IMO they feel they can do anything!!
They are like a bunch of middle aged punks 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: June 03, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

Have no fear, the A's day of reckoning will come..probably later then sooner, but it will come.

I for one can't wait to see Cindy and George's perp walk....bet they will have angry smirks and sneers on their faces..wait..that's how they look most of the time.

Monkey Devil!

Their perp walk will probably remind us of Drew Peterson's.   
My dream is to see Cindy, George, Sherry and Dennis all shackled together 

And to think we would have probably been discussing the depos from Lt Uncer and Sgt Richardson this morning....

That was a big backfire from the Hopelesspring gang.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1609 on: June 03, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

They have nothing to lose NRCG...that is why I suggested last night that everyone just make a donation in Caylee's Memory to a food bank or to a REPUTABLE  organization to help other children, or just plant something in your own yard. Someone is going to be killed before this crap is stopped. Why add fuel to an already flaming fire? But this is JMHO.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: June 03, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »

Look, see what Casey all had to go through living with Cindy and George as her parents, here it comes 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: June 03, 2009, 10:56:38 AM »

I'm sure we will hear more today of the Milsteads/Anthonys hijinks    Is Kathi on this yet?

It's an hour and five minutes till the noon news....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: June 03, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »

They have nothing to lose NRCG...that is why I suggested last night that everyone just make a donation in Caylee's Memory to a food bank or to a REPUTABLE  organization to help other children, or just plant something in your own yard. Someone is going to be killed before this crap is stopped. Why add fuel to an already flaming fire? But this is JMHO.
And what's really scary is you just know the four of them are sitting around eating chips and dip, and cooking up some plot to ruin the vigil.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: June 03, 2009, 10:58:04 AM »

It's an hour and five minutes till the noon news....
Kathi, will have a field day with this 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: June 03, 2009, 10:59:57 AM »

All the wilderbeast would have to do is drag out all these crazy videos that we have been subjected to for months and just let them roll for the jury. She would not have to say a word, just let Spindy and Poopy do all her work for her.....

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: June 03, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »

Interesting to me is that the A's have all this time on their hands to make appearances on national TV shows, jet to LA  and NY at times, now running off cross bearers at Caylee's disposal site............But, they never had the time or energy to run down where KC was for those 31 days to get to the bottom of where Caylee was and why they couldn't speak with her.  Had they done that, they would have known much earlier Slore was a baby killer.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 03, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »

All the wilderbeast would have to do is drag out all these crazy videos that we have been subjected to for months and just let them roll for the jury. She would not have to say a word, just let Spindy and Poopy do all her work for her.....
  Sad but true.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: June 03, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

Interesting to me is that the A's have all this time on their hands to make appearances on national TV shows, jet to LA  and NY at times, now running off cross bearers at Caylee's disposal site............But, they never had the time or energy to run down where KC was for those 31 days to get to the bottom of where Caylee was and why they couldn't speak with her.  Had they done that, they would have known much earlier Slore was a baby killer.
You're right, isn't that amazing? If they would have put a little more time and effort....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: June 03, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: June 03, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »

They are like a bunch of middle aged punks 

norose, i see them as punks too... not just what they did Monday night, but look at the immature behaviour with George accusing Mitnik of flipping him off while he was pushing up his glasses...or Cindy flipping the bird on her way out of court, then the way they lie and change stories around. It's no wonder Casey turned out like she did...look at her parents.

i'm gonna get outside and wash my car before it gets too hot..  hope no drama happens while I'm gone  Monkey Devil!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.